Author Topic: SIXTH EPOCHAL REVELATION REVISION  (Read 449 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
SIXTH EPOCHAL REVELATION REVISION
« on: November 25, 2018, 11:51:47 PM »
Dear List,
All of you need to know we have had a momentous Grand Universe occasion in the past few days of this year.

Read my post done in Four Parts in the thread on the Thee Day Meeting held in York, PA.  The URANTIA SIXTH EPOCHAL REVELATION has had to change its course because of it.  Part of it can be read here but there are other parts to the discussion in the remaining parts and also a statement as to what occurred so momentous it changes the way the universe now develops.

Particularly Messages 17 and 18 on the subject of the new Epochal Revelation
http://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=11666.msg72240#msg72240

One comment to review in particular.  Because the Deity Absolute, which is the Deified Potentials of the Master Universe to be, has reviewed His Status and is now available as the GOD THE ABSOLUTE.  I give you many details on this stupendous change in status on the Circle of Infinity.

Second, God the Supreme has now announced it will Personify on the seventh headquarter sphere called UVERSA IN AGES  to come, and now has personally seen to a new presence of God the Supreme on Urantia.  We are no longer having to guess how God the Supreme locates Himself when fully diversified and contactable to humans even in prayers once powerizing on Uversa.

Because of this there are now projected TWO NEW TRIODITIES.  READ THE REFERENCE.
Because of the further actualization of God the Absolute as Pre-personal on Paradise, there are now TWO NEW TRIUNITIES and revisions to the status of the Trinity of Trinities.

In conversation today with the Chairman of the Second Revelatory Commission, Mantutia Melchizedek, he announced that because major changes have occurred to the Grand Universe subdivisions, and the Grand Universe rulership, to include the God the Absolute on Paradise now and participating in the Trinity of Trinities, the proposed SIXTH EPOCHAL REVELATION MUST BE REVISED BEFORE ITS ORIGINAL realease date of December, 2018 to May of 2019 with revisions done and released.

Material than must be removed from the proposed Sixth Epochal Revelation will be rewritten for the proposed SEVENTH EPOCHAL REVELATION due to distribution in 2029 or 2030.  More details are coming but I do not have them collected yet.

Ron Besser
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: SIXTH EPOCHAL REVELATION REVISION
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 11:14:49 AM »
Ron,
         I cannot help but remain being amazed at this latest news and more especially after my
audio transmission this morning.

Paper 117 GOD THE SUPREME.  In the introductory paragraphs to this Paper, especially
the third, one can easily understand how all actions contribute to the emergence of 
THE SUPREME BEING.

This is really a transcendental revelation that reverberates throughout the Cosmos and perhaps the 
most jaw-dropping of all is the human contribution that has helped bring about this amazing event.

I am in awe of it all.

Lemuel

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: SIXTH EPOCHAL REVELATION REVISION
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2018, 11:34:13 AM »
You recognize well, Lemuel, this is truly astounding news.  I thank you for taking the time to understand it.  I think  universe reaction to the post is muted this morning. however.  I dare not tell you Michael's reaction to my way of presenting good news yet.

However, the Father thinks this work of revelaing these changes is tantamount to hanging a Vermeer oil painting on the hog farm fence.

Oink to us both brother Lemuel!

Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania