Author Topic: Hello forum!!  (Read 236 times)

AndresCohamiata

• View Profile
    • Email
Hello forum!!
« on: November 27, 2018, 08:28:05 AM »
Hello forum!! I would like to start by thanking Ron Besser and staff for providing and maintaining this site for all of us to learn of the new transmisions being passed down, and share our thoughts and opinions. My name is Andres Cohamiata, originally from Guadalajara, Mexico. I am a relativy new student of The Urantia Book but like surely most of you have been utterly transformed by its teachings. There has been one element missing in my years of reading and learning the 5th revelation, and that was the socializing aspect of sharing our findings and expiriences with others. I had yet to meet a single soul with interest or expirience in the UB until now!! So, thanks again to you all! 

I feel extremely blessed to have been lead to this forum where awe seems to be a daily thing. From the latest news of the grand Deity transmutation into a new personified God, to the soon to be expirienced pole shift, i thank our celestial Fathers, Mothers, Brothers and Sisters to have found you! Thank you!! Peace be with us all!
Andres
Peace be with us all!

gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Hello forum!!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2018, 10:34:43 AM »
Hello Andres,

Isn't it wonderful to meet Urantia Book readers?  Years ago I was led to this forum and and found just that, in fact, a family of readers.  I remember years ago before I became a member, I would tell everybody I could about how the Lucifer Rebellion had ended, was adjudicated, and so we were now able to receive circuits of communications and broadcasting and teachings from spirit like so many other inhabited planets enjoyed, and this 5th Epochal Revelation--a Book of pure truth about theology, cosmology, the true history of our planet, and the teachings of Jesus that was never known to us before this revelation. I even would purchase a dozen Urantia Books every Christmas (my gift to me) and pass them out to people I thought would want to know the truth about so many subjects I thought they were really interested in.  Some were religious, some truth seekers, English speaking and Spanish speaking pastors, the list goes on.  Well, Andres, I never found one to read TUB.  It's truly amazing in a way that I didn't.  I would have thought one of them, but no, not one.

I knew of Mo Seigle, head of the Urantia Foundation in Chicago as early as 1979.  He founded Celestial Seasonings, a tea manufacturing company in Colorado.  A college friend of mine (at the time) finished his doctorate degree in Economics and got a job working for Celestial Seasonings.  John was never a UB reader, although I heard his little brother was.  That might explain the connection.  I could never understand why Mo failed in the advancement of TUB to the populations.  At one time I earnestly wanted to go to Chicago and work for the Foundation and bring some of my promotional ideas to Mo.  I was just married had our first child, Peter, and the rest is history.  When John finished his sojourned with the tea company, he moved back to New Orleans and I hired John to work for me at one of my petroleum based companies, I learned a little more about his experience at Celestial Seasonings and his boss Mo Seigle, although we really didn't talk much at all about that, because wasn't a UB reader and I didn't broach the subject.  I finally met Mo at a Urantia Foundation Trustee meeting in Dallas, Texas.  It was not the experience I was figuring on and it left me cold.  It was not long after that encounter that my Thought Adjuster led me to Ron, et al.  And Voila!

I'm glad for you like I was for me to have found readers.  Andre, you will come to love this family very much.

Steve

AndresCohamiata

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2018, 10:27:57 AM »
Good day Steve!! Thank you for your warm welcome! First and foremost, my thoughts and prayers go to you and your associates in these intense and historic meetings you are partaking in York for the advancement of Urantia as a whole. Thank you all and may our Universal Father continue to give you the streagth, stamina, and the good will to see this through!!
Peace be with us all.
Andres
Peace be with us all!

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2018, 11:07:41 AM »
Dear Andres. Welcome to the Serara Forum at this historic moment in which we are living. After several postponements, the first official steps with the three members who will perform at the Missions of God in York, Pennsylvania, USA were defined, in this case, Ron Besser, Larry Gosset and Steven Gitz. Possibly, more members will join the team. I pray for the success of the team that will work in York, Pennsylvania and for the success of the various Missions of God. Julio.

======= 

Caro Andres. Seja muito bem-vindo neste Fórum Serara, neste momento histórico em que estamos vivendo. Depois, de vários adiamentos, os primeiros passos oficiais com os três membros que irão atuar nas Missões de Deus em York, Pensilvânia, EUA foi definido, no caso, Ron Besser, Larry Gosset e Steven Gitz. Possivelmente, mais membros irão se juntar a equipe. Eu rezo pelo sucesso da equipe que irá trabalhar em York, Pensilvânia e pelo sucesso das diversas Missões de Deus. Julio.
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

AndresCohamiata

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2018, 12:05:24 PM »
Caro julio! Thank you! I apreatiate and enjoy all the recent post from you and all the active members who share, uplift, and illuminate us all. I pray for the newly formed contact commision and ask God to help us all allign our will with His and have the ability to discern our role helping the magisterial missions is whichever way we can. Thanks again!

Andres
Peace be with us all!

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2018, 09:53:36 PM »
Hello, Andres. 
Admin wholeheartedly welcomes you a discussion forum unique to the world at large.  I probably read the Urantia Book while you were quite young as I started in 1978,  It has never left my side since then, and boy would you be surprised with the true history how the Urantia Book came to be.  I will do the history book for all of you someday as I have the basics well studied and ready to reveal if I get any time to do it.

Further, I think you are the first member from Mexico in quite some time.  I sense you maybe have moved or are going to.  I wish you a happy relocation.  I also know something about you through the special intelligence services offered to we on the Contact Commission:  you love Santiago?  Does that make sense?

Steven Gitz and not Larry Gossett have spoken to you in the thread for your introduction.  I now do so and I wish to know what your interest might be for service in the United States, if I  may ask? 

Best wishes for the learning and journey on our web site dedicated to peaceful and intelligent discussions of the fifth epochal revelation.  These members mentioned here have prepared the way soon enough to prepare for Periodic Revelation book to publish in about a year from now, and we have established with the Salvington Government, and with the Ancients of Days on Uversa, the right to produce another epochal revelation, the Sixth, in the Urantia series in about five to six years from now.  We need dedicated workers.  I thank you for saying hello and giving us a glimpse of your persona and your love of the revelation.

Ron Besser 
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

AndresCohamiata

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2018, 10:27:25 AM »
Hello Ron!!
Again and foremost, thank you for all your hard work, dedication, stamina, and perseverence in sharing and organizing all these new transmitions and revelations. Your senses serve you right as i have just relocated back to Mexico after a long sojorn in California and am finally in the loving embrace of my loving wife and our beautiful daughter.

Yesturday was a historic day for Mexico as our new president was sworn after being cheated for two consecutive elections. He brings hope to this part of the world in that corruption at the highest levels will finnally be addreassed. I ponder daily what the future will hold for latin america where the rebellion is so ingrained in all of us, especially the ruling class, but at the same time faith and brotherhood are so strong. Through the culture of the imperfect church, the perfect message of our Father/brother has managed to make its way into the masses. I constantly ask my indwelling thought adjuster how i can serve the people around me and the role i will  play in these hard times to come. 

I purchased your book on Ilok coal communition system and although i have not read it and know i must, i can envision the project having a shot with this new administration. Thank you for that!!

Im am fully and utterly interested in being of service in the United States. It is my will to do the Fathers will and am fully commited to serve in whichever manner i can. I know that i am realtivy new to the Urantia teachings as you started studying the 5 th before i was even born. But like that lil boy who would not let go of the basket as the master was about to wonder into  the mountain, i am wholehearted and sincere in my devotion. Thanks again for welcoming me into this forum, and may peace be with us all!

Andres
Peace be with us all!