Author Topic: Very interesting things going on with this planet  (Read 99 times)

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Re: Very interesting things going on with this planet
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2018, 10:45:15 PM »
ur606--I just checked this out.  Fascinating!  It seems like so many things are beginning to happen at an  accelerated  pace.  Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 11:15:16 PM »
Mayotte, the starting point of this strange earthquake ripples, is not too far away from my homeland and in my knowledge there has been no awareness of it from the surveying services of cataclysms over there ; it has gone unnoticed. This makes me wonder, in a perspective of a monster tsunami, if those nearest to the starting point of an ocean earthquake are less threatened than those who are far away. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

ur606

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2018, 11:40:09 PM »
Besides this happening the date is what struck me. It was on           11-11-2018.  Here is another link on this story.     https://themindunleashed.com/2018/11/seismic-waves-rippled-around-world.html
ur606

ur606

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2018, 11:43:55 PM »
Besides this happening the date is what struck me. It was on           11-11-2018. The very next day was a big earthquake in Alaska. Strange things are happening.. Here is another link on this story. 

https://themindunleashed.com/2018/11/seismic-waves-rippled-around-world.html
ur606