Author Topic: The First of Three Lessons From Mother Nebadonia  (Read 510 times)

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
The First of Three Lessons From Mother Nebadonia
« on: December 03, 2018, 10:19:55 PM »
Amethyst:  During the quiet time that we have just experienced, Mother Nebadonia asked me to begin a series of three skill building lessons that you will all need as we work together on the missions and as we progress on the moronita level.  She did not tell me what the lessons would be, or when she would give them to me.  On November 9th - 10th  she provided me with the first in this three part series, giving me small snippets at a time.  The first came at 4:00 AM on the 9th.  Please make note of the fact that they came during the time our communication shutdown was in effect, so I am not sure why I got them at that time.

Topic:  A Skill to Work on to Prepare for the Missions
   Part one:  Looking Deeper Into Others; Seeing with the Eyes of Spirit

Teacher:  Mother Nebadonia

T/R:  Amethyst

Dates received;  November 9th-10th, 2018

“Greeting my precious children.  This is your Mother Nebadonia and I wish to help you prepare better for your upcoming tasks, and help you hone in on skills that you will need to have well developed in the coming times.    

In today’s world, as you hustle and bustle through your routine,  too often you see the surface and outer persona of others and fail to recognize that you see in others what you expect to see, and do not see all of what is really there.  The Spirit within others is not always obvious to you.  

“Sometimes this is by design as a teaching tool to help you grow in spiritual perception and understanding.  While Jesus walked on Urantia and met and talked with people, there were few that he avoided. He fraternized with the masses and  knew them to be God’s children and could see beyond the exterior to their Father Fragment within them.  This is exemplified by his talking with the prostitute, and those around him could just not abide that, and were appalled by the fact that he would associate with her.  He knew she was much more than they could see and invited any of them who had never sinned to cast the first stone.

“The exterior public face that is presented to the world can obscure a much deeper and substantial person.  False assumptions are made because the exterior of others appear to be brash, loud, or rough around the edges.  But it takes time and awareness on your part to understand motives.  Sometimes deep passion is mistaken for anger or disrespect.  Flashy and obtrusive behavior can be mistaken for a lust for power.  Every personality is different and expresses itself in different ways.  Things are not always what they seem to human perception.  Unnecessary conflict often arises because motives are misunderstood, and camps are divided into tribes of all kinds, be they religious, political, racial, economical and many other classifications, each insisting they are right and the other is wrong.  As a loving Mother I want to correct my children by saying to all of your siblings, STOP!  Behave as the children of God that you are.”

Amethyst—I sense that this last sentence is directed to the population as a whole and not the the members of this forum.  Mother continues,

“The opinions of others that validate these erroneous conclusions reinforce the assumptions and it become  a “fact” that these observations are unquestionably true, and this just amplifies the tribalism.

“Your Father and I know well what is in the hearts of each and everyone on Urantia, and yes there are some bad dudes that are wrecking havoc with a clear intention to thwart the will of God, and they will be dealt with.  But very often what humans see as someone who is obnoxious and appalling, does not recognize how the Father Fragment of that person is working.

“Learning to develop this spiritual skill of seeing the Inner Spirit before noticing the outer expressions and flaws takes time to develop.  But it a worthy skill to have and will become even more necessary as you progress in your career because you will always be meeting ascenders who are very different from the humans you have come to know on Urantia.  This becomes an especially important skill as you traverse the Constellation of Norlatiadek, where you will encounter a great deal of diverse and unique personalities that you cannot even imagine now.  So it is important that even in your early training on Urantia,  you be exposed to personalities that you are not entirely comfortable with.  Let your Adjuster lead you to the divine conclusions about all you encounter so that you will get a head start on learning to recognize what you are truly seeing and learn to expand your love to embrace all those souls that your Father Fragment and the Spirit of Truth show you to be precious children of God.

“This concludes the first in this series of skill building lessons that I want to provide to you.  My plan is to wait and let you digest well this first one, and put it into practice before the second lesson will be forthcoming.  I bid you all a good day as your Father and I send our love to each of you.”

END
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

7inOcean

• View Profile
Re: The First of Three Lessons From Mother Nebadonia
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 07:14:23 AM »
Dear Amethyst,
I just want to say that I particularly enjoyed reading your reception from Mother Spirit and I had a chuckle on her comments on "some bad dudes that are wrecking havoc" and on "what humans see as someone who is obnoxious and appalling.." and yes I agree with the many we may visit on the Mansion World from different worlds from our own that we need to get used to. This is a nice idea in breaking it up in a three part series at a time. Very good idea Mother Spirit. Thank you Mother and dear Sister Amethyst.

Sue/7inOcean