Author Topic: New Revelation and the PRC - The Periodic Revelatory Committee  (Read 88 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
New Revelation and the PRC - The Periodic Revelatory Committee
« on: December 04, 2018, 12:43:53 AM »
I believe it is time to announce the formation of a new body on Urantia to provide an update to the present Urantia Book.  It is to be Periodic revelation in a book of its own.  The book may be as much as 600 to 700 pages long and its production will start in six weeks in the newly elected Magisterial Foundation of Revelation and Disciplinary Work.

Kindly note I used the abbreviation PRC and that is how I will refer to the new revelatory committed for Periodic Revelation.

I also wish it to be known I chair the PRC with my Melchizedek Supervisor, Mantutia Melchizedek, and that in future work I will vacate the Chair so the human Jesus may then use it for further production of Periodic Revelation to Urantia, however long that may take until the Sixth Epochal Revelation is fully prepared probably in about five or six years from 2019, or about the time of 2024=2025.

As the Sixth Epochal Revelation is being prepared,  Jesus will assign many of you to the Contact Commission to learn how to produce epochal revelation.  Ron Besser has already done this and is the world's expert on Contact Commission means and financing as he is supplied with the money and resources to do it.

The Sixth Epochal Revelation is about four thousand pages long (4,000 pages), and is about six inches deeper than the present Urantia Book.  I hereby assign all who can translate from being purely human to some morontial state to accomplish this and some of you will be fused to do that while maintaining your human appearance.

I have spoken with Dr. William S. Sadler and his wife Lena, and his son, Bill Jr., and they all report they learned to do transmission work under the guidance of the Archangel Michael.  The same will be instructed here but his title has changed and the Archangel Michael is now to be called Lord Michael.  That is as assigned to me now and for a speech here and now for you to read:

LORD MICHAEL Speaks:
"When Ron handles the preliminaries I am sure to be on the right track.  I am not the Archangel Michael that Dr. Sadler and his Contact Commission worked with and spoke to in various guises then as they produced the Papers for the first URANTIA Book.

"I am the fifth generation Archangel to handle a Contact Commission brand new on Urantia again.  Ron and two other Commissioners were assigned to this work on November 16, 2018.  Since then all three have been required to swear and Oath to the Trinity on November 29th, to complete the work for the SIXTH EPOCHAL REVELATION, to Urantia.  This work will take about five to seven years after this year as they must produce a Periodic Revelation now for release, we think, the end of 2019.  

"We also remark that Ron Besser has been harassed by angelic rebels off and on, and yesterday, a Guardian stole both car keys from Ron stranding him for a medical appointment and bank work later.  The culprits were caught by revealing that God the Ultimate uses a Corp of Completion Seraphim on Urantia to catch spirit and human thieves in the act and to utterly so confuse them they stop and leave.  They have prevented at least sixty billion USD alone by catching thieves in mid action.   Making a long story short one set of keys materialized on a key hook at Ron's back door and the other set is missing.  We tell this tale to related that Ron has been missing items of importance for the past five months.  The angels consider Ron a pest and want him out of the physical realm until it was learned today that this is not Lucifer but God the Ultimate protecting the realm.

"Now comes the glorious part:  Ron was allowed to speak to the Completion Seraphim as he is wont to do for the angels around him if he knows they are there by instruction.  He heard her name spoken and he told her there and then, that once she understood the situation she would find him helpful and not an obstruction to the planet.  She in turn complimented him and spoke of the Angelic Corp of Completion as it serves The God of Ultimacy and even of Supremacy at times, and this was a dark secret to keep,

"However, Michael of Nebadon conferred with Paradise Deity and the story was allowed to be released her for you all to read.  I am Lord Michael and I wish you good about it.  K"

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK
"Ron now decided to rescind all angst and told the Seraphim as far as he was concerned this was the end of the matter and he would not relate to it further once he understood their motives.  She rescinded all prayerful regard for Ron and spoke plainly, that she was glad to know of him , and that he was welcome to speak with her when she was available again.  He agreed an spoke that it was necessary for Urantia to have a full disclosure of God the Supreme, and some degree of revelation concerning God the Ultimate in the Periodic Revelation be prepared by the PRC.  Michael and I conferred with God the Ultimate and God the Supreme for their opinion, and both Prepersonal Deities agreed it was essential and necessary of they could do that for Urantia.  Ron than was poled by Michael and the Deity Absolute who speaks frequently with Ron to update him on the sixth epochal revelation.  Michael disagreed as did Mantutia Melchizedek but the vote was e to w and the PRC will now produce additional epochal revelation to released under the banner of Periodic Revelation which explains God the Supreme and God the Ultimate adds about 200 new pages hence the need for a 600 page book at this point.  We report nothing further on this goal for now.

"I also wish to explain something to all of you who just sort of wonder through this site and then shake your heads about what is discussed.  Ron is an inveterate Urantia Book reader and seeks to see to its full distribution as Periodic Revelation and then followed by Epochal Revelation.  But we have decided to send to books of revelation to Urantia, and Ron knows nothing of this, but you have got to red the life of Ron and how he got here by some planning and mostly by accident and how this could happen to all of you if you only understand the Fifth Epochal Revelation.  Here is a quote from Ron one evening when we interviewed him:

'We are all surprised by the act of God to ban the Urantia Foundation.  However, in my humble opinion they have defaulted several times and a clean sweep is essential to reestablish the grandeur and full authority of God on this planet once again.  They cannot do that because they made error after error in legalities and failed to save the best work for the Urantia Book by throwing away the Sadler diaries and the work of Christie which was considered to be apocryphal.  They have chosen to insist on spurious organizations to do their bidding and now Michael learns they do not take direction from anyone but the Chairman of the Board.  Ron felt this was enough to call them out and said so and sent them about a five pate letter the Salvington Government dictated to them and they laughed in his face for daring to suggest changes to them who knew what was best for the Urantia Foundation.  Ron had no intention other than specifying wishes to remove the Foundation as being truly the place to stop the spread of the revelation to the world. '

"He has proposed that the Urantia Foundation be disbanded and that a new model be proposed to use again the Brotherhood for members who wished to join it inside the Magisterial Foundation, and we approved it.  He also suggests that those in the Brotherhood who love to serve the altar in church, be allowed to serve under Jesus in the consecration of the Father's Temple when it was built.

"Today we announce that the Brotherhood will once again flourish in the new Foundation that shall operate first in York, and then in Lyons 'France as a duplicate and then in London at Westminster,  and we are now dedicating a magnificent cathedral in what is now the State of Colorado.  It will be the most magnificent cathedral in existence in Urantia.  These things are planned because Ron asked for them so man could truly live the life of revelation and start a new life on a planet right now near death for its travesty under Caligastia and his boss, Lucifer."

The UNIVERSAL FATHER speaks:
"I observe Ron tear up easily when this project is listed and he finds it embarrassing but it is a pleasure to see some one react so profoundly to what I ask for in the midst of such disruption in his life these days.  He is to be healed momentarily and that is at my choice, but to all, recognize healing will take place in the Father's Temple however it is presented in whatever country that may appear in.  You Ron are a mess! In any case it works like a charm to see him drop tears at this news.  I leave you all for now.  [Ron: Thank you holy Father.] K"
END 
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

7inOcean

• View Profile
Re: New Revelation and the PRC - The Periodic Revelatory Committee
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 07:22:50 AM »
Ron, 
I particularly enjoyed reading all this and that the PRC will issue bite size readings that will be more easily taken in shorter sittings than the epic SER. This in a series of bite size revelations will get the readers warmed up to be more ready to take on the huge volume the SER presents. I see so much revealed here in this post that I am appreciative how much more is now getting updated. Thank you and Mantutia Melchizedek for so much given here.

Sue/7inOcean

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: New Revelation and the PRC - The Periodic Revelatory Committee
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 09:55:22 AM »
« Today we announce that the Brotherhood will once again flourish in the New Foundation that shall operate first in York, and then in Lyon, France, as a duplicate and then in London at Westminster…… »

Ron, is there a particular reason for chosing Lyon, and not Paris which is the capital town of France, as a secondary agency to the Magisterial Foundation ? If I am asking this question, it is not because I am actually residing in the suburd of Paris, I would be pleased to move to Lyon, if I am ever asked to, and to be of help in establishing a french version of the ‘PRC’ or whatever it may be for the Mission in France. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.