Author Topic: Announcement by Jesus and Lord Michael of the Return of Jesus  (Read 2986 times)

bradcooke, ur606 and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

bradcooke

• View Profile
Re: Announcement by Jesus and Lord Michael of the Return of Jesus
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2018, 09:24:13 PM »
Hi All,
Okay, words seem to fail me.....
From the depths of my being, I want this to happen. For our well-being, in order that this planet have a future, that the lies and vain machinations of men be done away with!
I am ready to do whatever it takes: serve my fellow man, serve my Celestial Father and our Creator Son.

Praise be!!!!
The Glory of God is Intelligence...

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2018, 06:36:15 AM »
Thank you Lord Jesus. I join all the members in prayers for you, Lord Jesus and for the Missions of God. I had many dreams, in my life, with God and with you, Lord Jesus. I'm totally speechless, with your return. The meaning of Christmas is the birth of you, Lord Jesus, even if it is not the actual date of your birth that took place in August, during winter in the northern hemisphere, in Bethlehem, Israel. Your return, Lord Jesus, is the moment awaited by a huge crowd on our planet, a huge crowd that believes in you and God. Our suffering planet, with so many difficulties, can finally have a spiritual resumption in the light of God. Above all, I thank God, for everything, for these moments of faith. Moments before your return. With love. Julio

Post Scriptum:
Just a correction, in the above message I wrote. The seasons of the year are different in relation to the northern hemisphere and the southern hemisphere. Christmas, December 25, occurs in winter in the northern hemisphere. The birth of Jesus occurred in summer in the northern hemisphere in August.

=======
Obrigado Senhor Jesus. Eu me junto a todos os membros em orações para você, Senhor Jesus e para as Missões de Deus. Eu tive muitos sonhos, em minha vida, com Deus e com você Senhor Jesus. Eu fico totalmente sem palavras, com o seu retorno. O significado do natal é o nascimento de você, Senhor Jesus, mesmo que não seja a data real de seu nascimento que aconteceu em agosto, durante o inverno no hemisfério norte, em Belém, Israel. O seu retorno, Senhor Jesus, é o momento aguardado por uma imensa multidão em nosso planeta, uma imensa multidão que acredita em você e em Deus. Nosso planeta tão sofrido, com tantas dificuldades pode ter, enfim, um recomeço espiritual na luz de Deus. Acima de tudo, eu agradeço a Deus, por tudo, por estes momentos de fé. Momentos que antecedem o seu retorno. Com muito amor. Julio.

Post Scriptum:
Apenas uma correção, na mensagem acima que eu escrevi. As estações do ano são diferentes em relação ao hemisfério norte e o hemisferio sul.  O natal, 25 de dezembro, ocorre no inverno no hemisfério norte. O nascimento de Jesus ocorreu no verão no hemisfério norte, em agosto.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 06:47:58 AM by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2018, 11:25:40 AM »
I was looking up Mt. Olives today to see if anything happen on the Mt. I didn't find anything that happen yesterday. But I did find that a snake was found in the Temple Mt. wall on Nov. 1, 2018 and a mist came out of the ground on Oct, 5, 2018. Its old news but the Jews find it very interested in their teachings.

Rabbi: Strange Mist on Temple Mount Is War on Spiritual Plane [VIDEO]

Domtia

Weydevu

Antonio

• View Profile
    • Email
Here are some excerpts from the 'New Stetament' which touches directly my human heart and hoping strongly that the «Second Return of Jesus» will be at the rendezvous next Sunday, as announced on December 16 of this year.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Father, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come. Give us each day our daily bread; and forgive us our sins, for we ourselves forgive everyone who is indebted to us; and lead us not into temptation.

Father,..., I pray with all my heart and soul for this to be reality!!!

Ryn06

• View Profile
May your will be done Lord Michael.I put my fate in your hands and I will pay what you have planned for us.Thank you very much for wanting us good despite our sins.With all my love and all my respect.

prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
December 13, 2018 Samara, local time is 19.30.
Message after a strong signal.

The events taking place on the planet in world politics can lead to a serious exacerbation of a situation that can get out of control. We will try to discourage this and spell out our plans for Urantia in the coming address of Christ Michael.

Prozonov:
Friends! Yesterday, after the evening prayer, before falling asleep, I was shown a symbolic picture:
I am in the dark.
Suddenly I saw a glimpse of light in the distance.
Coming to the light.
Suddenly, doors appear in front of me.
They are moving apart and people are leaving.
Men and women.
They are dressed in some kind of dark long capes.
But the heads of the people are black.
When everyone came out I went inside.
The doors closed.
There is no way back.
Then I saw the light again.
Divine Light.
And I went to this world.

Respectfully,
Alexander Prozonov.

13 декабря 2018 года Самара, местное время 19.30.
Сообщение после сильного сигнала.

Происходящие на планете события в мировой политике могут привести к серьезному обострению ситуации, которая может выйти из под контроля. Мы постараемся воспрепятствовать этому и изложить свои планы на Урантии в ближайшем обращении Христа Михаила.

Прозонов:
Друзья! Вчера, после вечерней молитвы, перед тем, как заснуть, мне показали символическую картинку:
Я нахожусь в темноте.
Вдруг вдали увидел проблеск света.
Иду на свет.
Внезапно передо мной появляются двери.
Они раздвигаются и из них выходят люди.
Мужчины и женщины.
Они одеты в какие-то темные длинные накидки.
Но головы людей – черные.
Когда все вышли я зашел во внутрь.
Двери закрылись.
Обратного пути нет.
Тут я опять увидел свет.
Божественный свет.
И я пошел на этот свет.

С уважением,
Александр Прозонов.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Alexander Prozonov, I had this vision with you.  When a dream is so convoluted it means it is meant to be remembered because it has a strong message for you to understand.

The faces are black and they were capes that shroud their forms.  They are the living dead.

The doors are opened as Christ Michael calls them away form our planet.  They will be discarded as lost to spirit and they leave willingly to be done with it all finally.  There is no resurrection for the living dead.

You step inside one of the open doors as you are moved to see what caused them to vacate their hiding places.

The door and all escape closed off around you once inside where they used to be.  That is your own desire to be safe and not leave your life and home because you fear death more than you know.  It will come to you as the sleep out of nowhere and hold you safe for a new life.  That you saw nothing is the fact that spirit never shows the next life before the old one is ended.  

Ron
MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "Prozonov, Ron had this identical dream with you.  He saw it clearly and knew the one's without Adjusters any longer, died long ago and that the call of Gabriel for all the dead to remove themselves found them hiding and seeing the doors open showed them to those of you who dream such things where they hid and that had to leave.  Their capes were the pretensions of good living all the while the capes hid they were already dead.  I am Michael and I tell you this Prozonov,  You now have every chance to shine in life and you will never be among the living dead. Abide in me and let the good news show forth in your mind and for your heart with the people too.  Good day,  Michael."
END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
Thank you dear Lord of Nebadon!
Our Heavenly Father! Thy will be done, not mine!

Спасибо дорогой Властелин Небадона!
Отец наш Небесный! Да исполнится воля Твоя, а не моя!