Author Topic: Audio Transmission / You have no idea.  (Read 1205 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / You have no idea.
« on: December 06, 2018, 01:51:10 AM »
Speaker: Sylvia, Circle of Seven
Subject: You have no idea.
T/R: Lemuel
Date/Time:  6th Dec. 2018  07:50 Local  06:50 Z

https://app.box.com/s/gz9chcausa5pk9szozp257mz02xyu517

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / You have no idea.
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 10:50:22 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s transmission

You have no idea

Lemuel : Good morning everyone

Sylvia : I am Sylvia of the Circle of Seven, I have come through to this one this morning, picking up on his invitation as I was passing by through the neighbourhood, so to speak, but I am here with the greatest of pleasure and I would like to inform you all that you can have no idea whatsoever as to the importance of what is happening on your planet Urantia at the very moment.

There are literally millions of beings, not just from your own Universe of Nebadon, but throughout the SuperUniverse, who are flocking here to observe what is to take place and this is not only the unique situation, but you all know that your planet of Urantia has been and still remains for the moment a unique situation.

You are all familiar with the Lucifer rebellion and its aftermath and now more than 200,000 yrs, things are about to change for ever on this beautiful blue planet and it will cause ripples throughout the whole SuperUniverse because of its uniqueness. Let it be firmly understood, this beautiful blue orb, Urantia, will really be the jewel in the crown of the SuperUniverse Orvonton. It truly is the most wonderful thing and I am here with many others to witness what is about to happen.

Another important thing I would want to convey to you, but I know you have been told many times before, you human-beings here are so admired throughout the whole SuperUniverse, we know what you have experienced, we know what you have to support for many eons of time, we know the suffering that is taking place, we know the souls that are prisoners, upon many thousands of years.

We know all these things and we know now that you know, that all those souls have been saved and this is only part of the process, of the beginning process of the Magisterial Mission. You have also been informed of the meetings that have been recently taking place in York and you have just been informed of more meetings to come and they are so very important.

Everything is being to happen now on full swing, so to speak, and things are going ahead very quickly. You are also being informed of the appearance of Jesus on Sunday the 16th on this very month of December and what a wonderful news is that. This will obviously be a Christmas time for the whole Universe to remember : the reappearance of Jesus on His beloved planet of bestowal more than 2000 yrs ago.

So, dear friends, I am Sylvia of the Circle of Seven and it is a great pleasure to convey these few words to you this morning and ask you to take heart and enjoy the significance of what is about to take place. Things you have been waiting for many years and you have suffered more than enough, after this planet and thirty-six other planets were put into quarantine for so many years.

All that has now ended and there is a tremendous brilliant light at the end of the tunnel, as you say. This light is here and now it is here. This is my brief message to you this morning, I am Sylvia and I thank this one for invitation to come through this morning. I bid you a good day to you all.

Lemuel : I would like to thank Sylvia indeed for such a message and I want to thank you all for listening and I also wish you a very good day and hope to speak to you again very soon, bye-bye for now. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Re: Audio Transmission / You have no idea.
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2018, 03:18:40 PM »
Thank you so much for this Sylvia and Lemuel.  In these hours of darkness before the dawn, I find this a great comfort.
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken