Author Topic: The GREAT DARKNESS Of NOW  (Read 4435 times)

D-Roger and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
The GREAT DARKNESS Of NOW
« on: December 06, 2018, 10:03:06 PM »
Gabriel of Salvington: “I speak in eloquent tones: I speak in turn.  I speak as one of you– Here is MY Lord:

“I am Michael.  Today is the 6th of December, and I remind you all that the day of infamy is soon upon the earth.  Care not for everyone, but for yours alone to remember some day, some year, sometime again.  I am leaving Urantia for a long time now, as I am now becoming Jesus.  I rarely speak to these things even to Staff, but this time the earth belongs to you alone.  I leave Urantia, and I return as Jesus, on the morn of the same day we leave for Salvington too and hide our tears for a man you love and I bring out to you once more and then forever gone from the place you and I call Urantia.  Good day..”
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: The GREAT DARKNESS Of NOW
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 11:17:58 PM »
Sorry for asking : what is the catch ? I read….and re-read……and re-read……and re-read that short message, I must confess I have a hard time to grasp the meaning, even while reading between the lines. Can someone help ? Thanks
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2018, 12:17:48 AM »
Dear Clency . . . .
Jesus showed us a euphemism.  

The great darkness is our night today of joyless life and little purpose of the now.  He evoked the atmosphere wherein we live in darkness and that He, the Light, was not yet there.

Now, was that so hard, Clency?

Ron

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2018, 01:30:57 AM »
Thank you Ron for getting Jesus’eupheumism clearer, I feel myself releived of the idea of another rescinding, I am reassured.

For non-english speaking audience
Eupheumism : a mild or indirect word or expression substituted for one considered to be too harsh or blunt when referring to something unpleasant or embarrassing.
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

elvis

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2018, 04:37:18 AM »
Ron,
I am confused if Jesus and Michael are one and the same or if they are two. It is my understanding from TUB Jesus was the 7th bestowal of Michael or Michael was the Thought Adjuster of Jesus at that time and I understood that Jesus or his soul is his own entity or spirit and became deity afterwards independent of Michael. Now Michael comes again as Jesus. So Jesus and Michael were always only one? I am really confused about this if they are one or two or how to look at it correctly.
Tony

prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2018, 04:38:24 AM »
Adopted on December 7, 2018 at 13.30 local time.
Teacher: Margul.
Samara, Russia.

Christ will come soon. He will come to judge this world mired in sin and debauchery. He will come to finally destroy the remnants of rebellion and betrayal on the planet. He will cleanse this world of darkness. He will kindle the fire of divine truth and justice in people's hearts. He will once again reveal to mankind the divine truth about the fatherhood of God and the brotherhood of men.

Repent. Accept the Lord. Open your hearts to him. Now a lot depends specifically on each of you. You are standing on the threshold of making the most important decision in life: to live or not to live, to love or not to love, to know the Lord or to reject. You decide.

Принято 7 декабря 2018 года в 13.30 местного времени.
Учитель: Маргул.
Самара, Россия.

Скоро придет Христос. Он придет судить этот погрязший в грехе и разврате мир. Он придет, чтобы окончательно уничтожить на планете остатки восстания и предательства. Он очистит этот мир от тьмы. Он зажжет в сердцах людей огонь божественной правды и справедливости. Он еще раз откроет человечеству божественную истину об отцовстве Бога и братстве людей.
Покайтесь. Примите Господа. Откройте ему свои сердца. Сейчас очень многое зависит конкретно от каждого из Вас. Вы стоите на пороге принятия самого главного решения в жизни: жить или не жить, любить или не любить, познать Господа или отвергнуть. Решать Вам.

roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2018, 11:43:44 AM »
Dear Elvis,
I am no longer confused about how Michael and Jesus can be one yet be separate individuals.  Consider how God is one yet each of His original concepts manifests as a being, even as each one of us.  It may be said that Michael is the Father of Jesus.
Domtia
If people treated each other as they would like to be treated we would have heaven on earth.

bradcooke

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2018, 06:13:47 PM »
Hi All,

The countdown may be on, but are you ready? Are you prepared for this event? If that return is as has been announced or if later, it is important that our lives and our households be prepped for this. Have some cash on hand, pay your debts, have some food, etc, on hand. Know who is your neighbour. Where can you go for help, if needed. I could go on and on, but you get my drift. The most important preparation is your heart....is it ready, for that is where our Heavenly Father and our Creator son look.

\
The Glory of God is Intelligence...

DaCandyMan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2018, 03:44:41 AM »
I'm going to attempt to answer your question elvis and to test my own understanding.

Jesus and Michael are two different individuals, Jesus is born from human Michael a paradise creator son. the 7th bestowal of Michael is to incarnate into Jesus and to indwell Jesus to gain actual human experience while at the same time Jesus also gains the experience and power of Michael.  When Michael incarnate as Jesus they are fused as one, one personality, one person, and no Michael is not the thought adjuster of Jesus Sannada is.  They are also able to function as separate individuals as Jesus or Michael or as one on Urantia or in spirit as Christ Michael. Jesus needs to ascent to paradise to become a Finaliter and now a deity too.

elvis

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2018, 08:58:50 AM »
Thank you DaCandyMan and roger krupa for your efforts to help me clarify my confusion. When Michael returns as Jesus you could also call it an 8th bestowal I guess.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2018, 09:40:41 AM »
Hello Elvis.
First to Dacandyman did a superb job to explain the best definition there is to say how Michael is Jesus and Jesus is Michael, yet they are two different personalities and two different Orders of life.

Elvis, your statement in response to these definitions was identical to mine.  I asked the same question nearly a year ago to anyone who would answer me.  Is this not really an eighth bestowal.  I could see the answer both ways as probably you can reason it too. 

The individual who chose to answer me was the Universal Father.  He said and I quote: "Michael is contemplating calling it the advent of Jesus as part of the Seventh Bestowal.  But, I the Father, contemplate it as no such thing, but an unprecedented eighth Bestowal of the Son of God on Urantia.  The records shall show that the reappearance of Jesus on Urantia in 2018 and later, is indeed an 8th Bestowal.  I rest my case before the Appellate Court on Urantia for final solution to this question as well.  I am Father, good day."

The Michael argument to call it an extension of the seventh bestowal is well known enough and is contained in the Urantia Book, where it states that once entered into a Bestowal, any additional work in that particular Bestowal, was not a separate Bestowal but merely finishing work to the original idea on behalf of that Bestowal.l  Michael agrees this is so unusual he avers to the Father to call it what he wills, and that is good enough as it stands today. 

Ron

bradcooke

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2018, 04:43:24 PM »
HI All ,
Yes, DaCandyman expressed it right on. It can seem complicated, but in fact is quite logical. One thing to keep in mind is that to a person not versed in TUB all of this would see preposterous, even sacrilegious. But, when viewed with the what we are taught in TUB, and then add to it the next step up learned in this forum, all of it becomes sensible. You have to admit that it makes more sense then many of the stories we find in the scriptures that were aggrandised, misinterpreted, etc. The scriptures are correct insofar as they are translated, interpreted correctly...TUB reveals the truth, and revelation on this forum further expounds upon it all...If one does not, or cannot see any of this as factual, maybe this forum is not the site they need?
The Glory of God is Intelligence...

occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2018, 05:49:14 PM »
It is not easy to deal with so many conflicting emotions that represent us, on the one hand, all that wonderful news about the arrival of the new universal light and the upcoming presence of Jesus and all that the meetings in York, led by Ron Besser, mean to us; and those other catastrophic news as the inhabitants of Paris will feel these days. In fact, as Sofia Veronica has just published, by transmission to the Trinitarian Instructor Margul (always incisive), there will be some who, with little intelligence as in the case of Amadon in their days, will see and hear and others who simply will not or will not they can believe even if they see and can hear. I assimilate it to be able to understand it in my own way, as a circumstance of potentialities and specifications of "electronic chips", or else, a question of the frequency range. In my mind, I have been fantasizing for many years, (practically since the beginning of the Internet and WiFi), with an idea of a Wireless Man as well and a universal WiFi. This inspired also, or say, supported by all those circuits managed by Mother Nebadonia and her Spirits of the Mind, among others. But this would take a lot of space to be able to shed it and it is not my intention or the appropriate place to talk about it and, furthermore, that my intervention is due to the need to express my state of emotional ecstasy in which I find myself. We have been announced to will pass, where Sylvia already told us: "You have no Idea", and although I can not even imagine what it would represent to me to be merged with my beloved divine partner whom I call SATHYA, I consider that if it has been much the influence that I have received in my life on their part, since in this situation that we went through, where I have seen some hesitation in someone in the forum, with more permanence and knowledge about the Urantia Book than my person, I have remained unshakable and faithful not only to all those guides and messages of heavenly and divine personalities, but also to everything that comes from Ron Besser whom I consider, in fact, much more already, on the other side than on this side. Certainly I have tried to continue to understand in the best possible way, all that metamorphosis that has been submitted to this beloved brother, and I have no choice but to speculate that in Ron will be the first ascending creative son or not Paradisiacal. So it only remains for me to express my great joy for the fortune of having the privilege of being able to be a witness in life of events that in the distant future will be taught as prodigious milestones in the history of humanity and our planet, called to be the precious garment of the crown of Orvonton. Thanks

prozonov

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2018, 02:57:19 PM »
December 9, 2018, Samara, local time is 23.30.

The current situation on the planet requires divine intervention. The world is on the verge of military confrontation. Earth politicians played in the "war". They don't care about the billions of lives that could die because of their ambitions.

Disbelief in God leads to belief in the permissiveness and infallibility of one’s own "I." They lost the fear of God and elementary responsibility for their actions. This is the way to finish. I cannot say how or when these measures will be taken, but Urantia must be freed from reckless leaders. So be it.

Do not worry. Everything that is conceived and decided by God will be brought to life.
The speech of Christ must take place at the time indicated earlier. He will say what will happen next. You are notified in advance and must be prepared for testing. Take care of your families and relatives. Help them.

(Continues the tuner of consciousness).

In these last days, you all need to pray more and take care of your family. Be kind and attentive to them. Perhaps this is the last days of your communication with them. show them your love. Show an example of Christ's love.

9 декабря 2018 года, Самара, местное время 23.30.
Сегодняшняя ситуация на планете требует божественного вмешательства. Мир стоит на грани военного противостояния. Земные политики заигрались в «войну». Им наплевать на миллиарды жизней, которые могут погибнуть из-за их амбиций.
Неверие в Бога приводит к вере во вседозволенность и непогрешимость собственного «я». У них пропал страх божий и элементарная ответственность за свои поступки. Этому надо проложить конец. Я не могу сказать, как и когда эти меры будут предприняты, но Урантию необходимо освободить от безрассудных руководителей. Так и будет.
Не волнуйтесь. Все, что задумано и решено Богом, будет воплощено в жизнь.
Выступление Христа должно состояться в указанное ранее время. Он скажет, что будет потом. Вы оповещены заранее и должны быть готовы к испытаниям. Позаботьтесь о своих семьях и родственниках. Помогите им.
(Продолжает настройщик сознания).
В эти последние дни всем вам надо больше молиться и заботиться о семье. Будьте добры и внимательны к ним. Возможно это последние дни вашего общения с ними. покажите им свою любовь. Покажите пример Христовой любви.

prozonov

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2018, 02:43:39 PM »
December 10, 2018, Samara, local time 23.15.

The approaching days of darkness should not be the days of despair and fear for you. You are all morally prepared for the test. Made the necessary supplies of water, food and fuel. Use it rationally, for you have to share it all with those who are on the verge of survival. Of course, it is impossible to do all good. But there are situations when it is impossible to refuse. Make a wise decision with your mind and heart.

But, the main thing - in everything listen to your Adjuster - the voice of God. If you do not know what to do, if you are in a difficult emotional state, do not rush to draw conclusions and do something. Take it easy. Understand your thoughts. Among them, you will surely hear the voice of your Thought Adjuster or other heavenly assistant. Panic, despair, ill-considered actions are the right way to death. Vigilance and caution will help you survive the test.

10 декабря 2018 года, Самара, местное время 23.15.
Приближающиеся дни темноты не должны стать для вас днями отчаяния и страха. Вы все морально подготовились к испытанию. Сделали необходимый запасы воды, продовольствия и топлива. Используйте его рационально, ибо обязательно придется всем этим поделиться с теми, кто оказался на грани выживания. Конечно, всех облагодетельствовать невозможно. Но бывают ситуации, когда отказать нельзя. Принимайте мудрое решение и умом и сердцем.
Но, главное – во всем слушайте своего Настройщика - голос Бога. Если не знаете, как поступить, если находитесь в сложном эмоциональном состоянии, не спешите делать выводы и что-либо предпринимать. Успокойтесь. Разберитесь в мыслях. Среди них вы обязательно услышите голос своего Настройщика сознания или другого небесного помощника. Паника, отчаяние, непродуманные поступки – верная дорога к гибели. Бдительность и осторожность помогут вам пережить испытания.