Author Topic: Audio Transmission / Turn Inward  (Read 928 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Turn Inward
« on: December 07, 2018, 01:21:48 AM »
Speaker: Sylvia, Circle of Seven
Subject: Turn Inward
T/R: Lemuel
Date/Time: 7th Dec. 2018  07:21 Local  06:21 Z

https://app.box.com/s/lj9n5foosn113hcrnlkk00vcwj5h4pyw

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Turn Inward
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2018, 03:11:20 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s transmission

Turn Inward

Lemuel : Good morning everyone

Sylvia : I am Sylvia of the Circle of Seven. I come again this morning through this one as a follow one from yesterday’s message to advise you when you are facing danger as almost all of you most certainly will in the near future, try to remember to turn inward. Whatever you do, do not panic, turn inward and call upon myself or for anyone in Spirit.

Please, remember, you are never and will never be alone, not only do you have your Thought Adjuster, you also have the Spirit of Truth and the all Spirits that you may call upon at any moment, any time during the day or night, whenever or wherever you are. Try to take on board what this really mean, you have an Invisible Family, always around you, waiting you to turn to them and ask them for help or advice and it will be forthcoming immediately.

As I mentioned yesterday, there are literally millions of Beings from all the SuperUniverse who are here surrounding Urantia at the moment, waiting for what is about to happen. You have all been advised so many times to stockup with food and drink and other essentials for as long as you possibly can, probably for more than a month. These things that you need have been listed before and I will not list them now, you know what they are, you know what you need.

Also, remember, those who do not make provisions and when the problems occur they will be looking elsewhere for what they have forgotten to store and that means a danger that you will be facing. Thieves, robbers and even worst, if they know you have what they do not have and so obviously, keep a low profile, stay indoors as much as you can. You are familiar with your neighbourhoods, your neighbours, your friends and your family and when you see a stranger at hand suspiciously, you know to remain indoors and lock your doors. This is common sense, is it not ?

The most important thing – do not panic, please do not panic, turn inwards. Those of you who are accustomed already to enter stillness, to be with your Beloved Indwelling Father Fragments, you already know that this is a very simple thing to do. Obviously, it will not be quite the same if you are facing a dangerous situation, but nevertheless try to be ever mindful of your Invisible Family. It is so important, it can save your life and the life of your friends and family, so please be aware of this.

Now, this sounds all very serious and dark, I suppose, but nevertheless as you well know, it is better to be prepared for something and if it never happens, well that’s fine. As you say yourselves : always expect the best, but please be prepared for the worst and that is the only thing and the best thing you can do.

On a much lighter note, your Beloved Jesus is about to return and this beautiful blue planet will never be the same again. Jesus will bring what this planet needs, it needs cleaning and the people here need joy in their hearts and Jesus will bring them that joy. Unfortunately, there are those who will not accept Jesus, He will be accused of all sorts of things, no matter the people who will accuse Him, they will soon be gone. Jesus has come to gather unto Himself His owns and like a good shepherd He knows His sheep, He knows those who has held Him always in their hearts, He knows them very well.

So, dear friends, although there are clouds to come, there are also bright and brilliant sunshines in the form of your Lord Jesus Christ. After two thousands years, He comes again as promised and the world needs Him so badly and He is appreciated throughout the cosmos for what He has done, not just for mankind, but for the whole Universe of Universes. Jesus is an inspiration, an example for all humankind and you may all look to Him, now and in the future, and He will be here to help you as He has always helped you, eventhough He was away, but now He returns.

I am Sylvia of the Circle of Seven and I thank this one for allowing me to come through again this morning and I bid you all a very good day and a very happy and a peaceful weekend. Thank you.

Lemuel : Well, I am very happy, but quite surprise that Sylvia has come through again this morning, with a very pleasant message, especially about Jesus. Well I thank you for listening as always and also I would like to wish you a very happy weekend. Here we are another Friday, it seems that everyday is a new Friday. There we are another weekend in front of us and so I hope you are able to enjoy it, at least to some degree and hold Jesus in your heart and I know you are all looking for it to see Him. So have a nice weekend, I’ll talk to you again soon, bye-bye for now. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
Re: Audio Transmission / Turn Inward
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2018, 02:20:55 PM »
Thank you Sylvia and Lemuel for these timely reminders.

If I may punctuate this message with quotes from my current reading in  the Urantia Book from comments made that stood out to me during the scenarios where Jesus was apprehended and put under trials:

"182:3.11 Before Judas and the soldiers arrived, the Master had fully regained his customary poise; the spirit had triumphed over the flesh; faith had asserted itself over all human tendencies to fear or entertain doubt. The supreme test of the full realization of the human nature had been met and acceptably passed. Once more the Son of Man was prepared to face his enemies with equanimity and in the full assurance of his invincibility as a mortal man unreservedly dedicated to the doing of his Father's will."

"184:4.3  Throughout this awful hour Jesus uttered no word.  To this gentle and sensitive sould of humankind, joined in personality relationship with the God of all this universe..."

"184:4.6. These are the moments of the Master's greatest victories in all his long and eventful career as maker, upholder, and savior of a vast and far-flung universe. Having lived to the full a life of revealing God to man, Jesus is now engaged in making a new and unprecedented revelation of man to God. Jesus is now revealing to the worlds the final triumph over all fears of creature personality isolation. The Son of Man has finally achieved the realization of identity as the Son of God. Jesus does not hesitate to assert that he and the Father are one; and on the basis of the fact and truth of that supreme and supernal experience, he admonishes every kingdom believer to become one with him even as he and his Father are one. The living experience in the religion of Jesus thus becomes the sure and certain technique whereby the spiritually isolated and cosmically lonely mortals of earth are enabled to escape personality isolation, with all its consequences of fear and associated feelings of helplessness. In the fraternal realities of the kingdom of heaven the faith sons of God find final deliverance from the isolation of the self, both personal and planetary. The God-knowing believer increasingly experiences the ecstasy and grandeur of spiritual socialization on a universe scale—citizenship on high in association with the eternal realization of the divine destiny of perfection attainment."

If I may add the following reminder that I think we so easily overlook or maybe are not consciously unaware of:

"(131:6.2) "The Lord of Heaven is supreme. Those who commit sin will not ascend on high, but those who walk in the paths of righteousness shall find a place in heaven. We are assured of the life hereafter if we know truth. The soul of man may ascend to the highest heaven, there to develop its true spiritual nature, to attain perfection. The estate of heaven delivers man from the bondage of sin and introduces him to the final beatitudes; the righteous man has already experienced an end of sin and all its associated miseries. Self is man's invincible foe, and self is manifested as man's four greatest passions: anger, pride, deceit, and greed. Man's greatest victory is the conquest of himself. When man looks to God for forgiveness, and when he makes bold to enjoy such liberty, he is thereby delivered from fear. Man should journey through life treating his fellow creatures as he would like to be treated."
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.