Author Topic: What Is Your View of Idea Suggested Here?  (Read 2264 times)

Offline Sharon

• The oxen are slow but the earth is patient.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: What Is Your View of Idea Suggested Here?
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2018, 04:05:47 PM »
Julio, taking an intensive course in English in order to more fully participate in the upcoming conference calls is an amazing commitment. Well done. I encourage you to ask people to speak more slowly if conversations start picking up in speed and and/or excitement and  you find yourself missing ideas, concepts, debates, etc. People will gladly accommodate you, I am sure.

Having lived in Peru for several years and having to learn conversational Castilian by submersion into the culture, I know there is a difference between the written word (in which you are admirably adept) and the spoken word. I am sure you will pick up the English language relatively quickly, to include its nuances and oddities.

Sharon

P.s. When you start dreaming in English, you will be well on your way to mastering the language.

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2018, 01:36:19 AM »
AGENDA

WELCOME WINDOW - RonB to welcome participants and allow 10 minutes before midnight zulu time. Participants are to be aware there is a shutout in twenty minutes after midnight zulu time to eliminate distractions to the conference.

BENEDICTION - Prayer and Opening for dialogue by RonB and Michael of Nebadon

ISSUES ON THE AGENDA - Members and Guests to stand still while the following Issues are being addressed:

Universe news broadcast on updates on Mission Plans

Forecast of Problems faced by the Most Highs and the Planetary Prince

Michael and Serara to address the Conference as to the Progress of the Mission Plans

The Planetary Prince of Urantia, Andromadeus, to address any improvements that can be made by and with human involvement in the plans going forward

What is forecasted to happen and why? Michael/Serara to report here

How can we best serve in the Mission Plans, if any can be made known at this time

Timeframe to be outlined and/or a Timeline of events to be prepared for

Members and Guests to place a question or comment here if appropriate

Conference to come to a close with a moment of silence, benediction and blessing.

RonB to announce End of Conference.

[ Ron, I have come up with some suggestions as above, if anyone else has any better ideas as to how to proceed in an audio conference, please come forward and share this as this will help Ron to organise the process and the procedure in which we are to expect, I anticipate perhaps the conference will most likely go for one hour or a little bit more. Perhaps 11/2 to 2 hours to be more generous to allow what may come through the circuits that the transmitters may have to share. This is a long stretch, but an important one as most transmissions take anywhere up to 40mins to over one hour as I gauge some of the ones I receive. Voice transmissions is spontaneous however, and this may take less time to get out than what I usually do when talking in a recorder. I also see how when we are together, there is more energy and interest generated and brings some very interesting prompts that may emerge through our engagement with our Spiritual visitors. Remember, when Jesus said, ‘when two or three are gathered in my name, there I am in the midst of you…” So lets see where we can get this going in an orderly way with excellence in mind in all that we apply ourselves to be so doing in His name. Hope this is a good start Ron and if you have any ideas to add, bring it along, otherwise, if you find some things you don’t like, then let’s cut and paste and make this a good one :). Thanks for everything folks. Much love to you all, Sue/7inOcean.]

Online LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2018, 07:10:27 AM »
Sue and all, these suggestions and proposals seem right on target.  I must admit that when I first read this, I thought it was an actual announcement  for a conference call tonight at midnight.... just illustrates what a good agenda this  is!  As you list them above it very similarly follows a few conference calls that I have listen in on through Lightline and  this very well follows many of the meetings and transcribed recordings that have been held and written in the TM Archives on our site

I , with many of you, really look forward to the launch of these Conferences as suggested by Michael through Ron beginning January 31st or there abouts.. ....Larry

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2018, 09:13:44 AM »
Hi Larry,

Thank you for that, I have to say that the TM Archives was not even on my mind when I typed this up earlier today. This was a spontaneous urge to press on with allowing what came to mind to put together as it is presented. The only thing that pressed me was to start somewhere and keep going with a list of some sort. I also wish to respect how Ron wishes to begin and then allow time for transmitter work and address a number of points we would like to discuss and so on. Yes, now that you mention the TM Archive, I agree with you there is the similarity and that kind of surprises me. I apologise if I gave the impression of a real thing, but hey,  at least it grabs the attention at first!  Now that is started, what do you think would be included to make this a worthwhile session?

Sue/7inOcean

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2018, 10:05:57 AM »
Sue, I am in agreement with the way you put it, how the phone conference must be held following a well defined timing, but only one point – I don’t know what is exactly your take on this one – I am for dealing with one subject at a time and to leave enough space for questions and comments from guests and members. For a one hour phone conference, it will take to much time to have all the subjects in one basket, just my opinion. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2018, 04:07:26 PM »
Clency you make a good point about length of time. In my thoughts going with this is that we could condense the list into one to call it simply "News Pending" and then allow time for a "Questions and Answers" . The thing is though, the Questions must be really good and worthwhile to be asking to prompt fruitful and profound Answers. Our quest in this requires genuine interest, concern and understanding with whom it is to be concerned. So we may end up with a basic list at first, but as time goes the list on the Agenda may grow as per the News we receive and the revelations with them. That's my way of looking at it. I appreciate your thoughts Clency, thank you. I leave this for Ron to take what can be done and let's see how this goes, practice makes perfect as the saying goes! :) Cheers and Happy New Year everyone! Sue