Author Topic: Thank you  (Read 134 times)

Francis Story

• View Profile
Thank you
« on: December 27, 2018, 03:11:15 PM »
My family
I am not good for transmitting,  I am only good sharing LOVE and loving people. 
My ex told me this morning he will stop giving me my pension from divorce, he promise me and the judge he will never do that. I pray for him but is in vain. 
My son's will not care of me and they dont, I think they can't.  They only talk to me if they need something.
I can't work because of a back problem and here in my country having 54 year's old is difficult to find one.
I love you all, I have my doubts about some things people transmitted here, but I respect all of you.
If I go , remember this: LOVE WITH ALL YOUR BEING, HEART, MIND AND SOUL, THAT IS THE KEY FOR YOUR ETERNAL HAPPYNES.

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Thank you
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 08:27:51 PM »

Dear Francis Story. 
Regardless of anything, from fate, always remember that you are loved by God. 
Love is the chief sentiment found in the kingdom of the heavens. 
I was touched by your message, perhaps because we are about the same age, you, 54 years old, and I am 53 years old (born in 1965). 
Whenever you have any affliction, ask God, what is really important to you, and continue, insisting on the pursuit of the beauty, goodness, and truth of life. All this, with work, with study, with service. Continually striving. Always remembering to thank God for the graces you have received. 
Life is too short. I believe we should seize time, reflecting on what we can improve as people. With love. Julio.

======= 

Caro Francis Story. 
Independentemente de qualquer coisa, do destino, lembre-se, sempre, que você é amado por Deus. 
O amor é o principal sentimento que se encontra no reino dos céus. 
Eu fiquei sensibilizado com sua mensagem, talvez, porque temos praticamente a mesma idade, você, 54 anos, e eu 53 anos de idade (nascido em 1965). 
Sempre que tiver qualquer aflição, peça a Deus, o que for realmente importante para você, e continue, insistindo na busca da beleza, bondade e verdade da vida. 
Tudo isto, com o trabalho, com o estudo, com o serviço. Continuamente, se esforçando. Lembrando, sempre, de agradecer as graças alcançadas para Deus. 
A vida é muito curta. Eu acredito que devemos aproveitar o tempo, refletindo naquilo que podemos nos melhorar como pessoas. Com muito amor. Julio.
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

HelderPoeta

• I wish I could help people around and me.
    • MSN Messenger - helderheart@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Barato Sites
Re: Thank you
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 10:45:18 AM »
Hey Francis, I used to work until recently on this company.
It is an online job with flexible hours. It dosen't pay much but it is cool.
^_^