Author Topic: Mission Assessment Jan 4, 2019 Michael Consummator Andromadeus M Spirit Uversa  (Read 381 times)

Icon7 and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

7inOcean

• View Profile
Thank you dear brother, Occerpa. Since as a child, it dawned upon me, as my Adjuster nudged me even then, if God is my father, then you and I are brothers and sisters, therein lies my deep respect to understand Jesus' prayer as Lemuel points out in our Lord's Prayer,  "Our Father who art in heaven...", so in view of our understanding of one another as little sons of God, we are of potential in His kingdom and that we are to remember the great commandments to love the Lord our God with all our hearts, mind and soul, and to love our neighbour as ourselves. So in the same sisterly love, I extend my warm affection and kisses too, in understanding the love and concern for our brethren in which we serve, mwa xxx.

So there! Does that make you feel better dear brother?!
Gotta go to work now....
Much love,
Sue/7inOcean

Icon7

• Love Is All There Is...
    • View Profile
    • Icon7
    • Email
Speaking of The Lord's Prayer...
This is The Lord's Prayer translated directly from the original
Ancient Aramaic language into English rather than the current
translation that is from Aramaic to Greek to Latin to English...
where all of the poetic value was lost.

Translation by Aramaic Scholar Mark Hathaway

THE LORD'S PRAYER

O Cosmic Birther of all radiance and vibration!
Soften the ground of our being
and carve out a space within us
where your Presence can abide.

Fill us with your creativity
so that we may be empowered
to bear the fruit of our mission.

Let each of our actions bear fruit
in accordance with our desire.
Endow us with the wisdom to produce
and share what each being needs
to grow and flourish.

Untie the tangled threads of destiny that bind us,
as we release others from
the entanglement of past mistakes.

Do not let us be seduced by that which would
divert us from our true purpose
but illuminate the opportunities of the present moment.

For you are the ground and the fruitful vision,
the birth power and the fulfillment,
as all is gathered and made whole once again.

AND SO IT IS!
"Live Hand-in-Hand, and Together We Will Stand, On The Threshold Of A Dream"

occerpa

• View Profile
Sublime Sue! I am extremely grateful and joyful with your kind words and your reflection to spread love without measure. This fills me with a lot of pride because since I am part of the forum, your interventions are of my highest esteem, and now that you have allowed me to get a little closer to you by participating also your professional activities, you make me feel more congratulated. So, for sure I feel very happy for so much love full of sound kisses. It only remains for me to tell you that: Love with love is paid. Now, quite possibly, others will come out to claim for kisses, ... Ron Besser ??  
I hope you continue to receive many more recognitions for your work, always offering it to God. Thanks

weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
From the time of the coming of the Planetary Prince and The Rainbow people, the precedence that Urantia has set are off the charts. Our little world may be far, far away from the Galactic Center yet we continue to be in the spotlight of universal understanding and universe laws that must be adhere to.
It appears that the Pattern of Life that Christ Michael choose for his universe in allowing extended free will as he did for the Lanonandex Sons has filter down to us mortals, not to the liking of God the Supreme. Does God the Supreme believe the human element  would contaminate the 6th ER? 
I find these very interesting court battles. (AS ABOVE SO BELOW)
Domtia

Weydevu

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
God the Supreme would think that in particular cases.   I am sure there are those on Urantia who would abuse the privilege and make it a laughing stock.  You are really asking if God the Supreme just looks at the entire human race, and not just on Urantia, as suspect.  They are but there is always a Saint Francis of Assisi somewhere in our untold trillions that can be trusted or can be made to be trusted.

When it comes to Urantia, there is a line lot of people to choose from mostly because the fifth epochal revelation did not catch on with even those who have read the Urantia Book.  Most who have rely on places like the Urantia Foundation which has misapplied the divine mandate to dissemination without comment thereby commenting ad infinitum to the detriment of a pool of people one can trust to do epochal revelation.   Also, do not forget that we all work daily with Mantutia Melchizedek, who is the chairman of the Revelatory Committee that works all planets in Nebadon, including Urantia.  If anyone is going to get it in the neck for being too difficult to work with, it would be from Mantutia who is quite a stickler for performance and not complaints.  I see him seconding the Supreme as harshly if not harsher than God the Supreme on matters of the sixth epochal revelation for Urantia.

Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania