Author Topic: Michael and a Written Test For You  (Read 339 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Michael and a Written Test For You
« on: January 10, 2019, 05:35:57 PM »

This is Michael and quote me please

“I am about to start a campaign on your discussion list to break you out of your lethargy here as Ron rightly comments to me they just do not bother and that kills the site. But you are all working hard on your bits and pieces you assimilated here and he cannot here that part of your make up. Therefore let me try this.

I am going to ask a few questions I would like answered on the board here. Paraphrase the questions or copy them over to your text window editor in the discussion forum. It does not matter what you do so long as we know what questions you are answering.

Questions:
Quotes:
1 - Who should you trust most to relive what Jesus did on Urantia over two thousand years ago?

Multiple Choice:
□        Dale Carnegie
□        Bill Kemper
□        Cyril Richards
□        Jesus Himself

Write a small essay on who you would choose and why.

2 - Who should look after the entire matter of an 8th Bestowal?

Multiple Choice:
□        Dale Carnegie
□        Bill Kemper
□        Cyril Richards
□        The Archangel Michael, aka Lord Michael better used than not.

3 - Who do you think should parade around with Jesus and Melchizedeks attendant to the Bestowal Son?

Multiple Choice:
□        Dale Carnegie
□        Bill Kemper
□        Cyril Richards
□        An Apostle
Right down your choice and let us know which Apostle among the living on earth right now.

4 - Who is the best suited to run this web site if you think it should be kept running when Jesus appears? That is really two questions and answer both from your own mind selection.
Unquote

“I am Michael of Nebadon and these are a tad silly but you need to write your answers just to cement in your mind your thoughts when this comes to fruition very soon now.”

“I wish you a very good day to all. Michael.”

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
Re: Michael and a Written Test For You
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 06:37:22 PM »
Questions:
Quotes:
1 - Who should you trust most to relive what Jesus did on Urantia over two thousand years ago?

Multiple Choice:
□        Dale Carnegie
□        Bill Kemper
□        Cyril Richards
x□        Jesus Himself

Any number of other names more and always my selection would invariably be the same for obvious reasons that there is no reason to explain.

Multiple Choice:
□        Dale Carnegie
□        Bill Kemper
□        Cyril Richards
x□        The Archangel Michael, aka Lord Michael better used than not.

3 - Who do you think should parade around with Jesus and Melchizedeks attendant to the Bestowal Son?

Multiple Choice:
□        Dale Carnegie
□        Bill Kemper
□        Cyril Richards
x□        An Apostle
Right down your choice and let us know which Apostle among the living on earth right now. 

I do not know for sure who are currently on earth

4 - Who is the best suited to run this web site if you think it should be kept running when Jesus appears? That is really two questions and answer both from your own mind selection.
Unquote  Ron Besser: my only candidate without discussion

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 08:54:14 PM »

I am going to ask a few questions I would like answered on the board here. Paraphrase the questions or copy them over to your text window editor in the discussion forum. It does not matter what you do so long as we know what questions you are answering.

Questions:
Quotes:

Multiple Choice:
□        Dale Carnegie
□        Bill Kemper
□        Cyril Richards
□        Jesus Himself

Multiple Choice:
□        Dale Carnegie
□        Bill Kemper
□        Cyril Richards

Multiple Choice:
□        Dale Carnegie
□        Bill Kemper
□        Cyril Richards
□        An Apostle

Unquote

END

=======

1 - Who would you trust most to relive what Jesus did on Urantia over two thousand years ago?

Multiple Choice:
□ Dale Carnegie
□ Bill Kemper
□ Cyril Richards
□ (X) Jesus Himself

=======

- 1) Who should you trust more to relive what Jesus did on Urantia more than two thousand years ago?
Write a short essay on who you would choose and why.)

My answer:

Jesus himself, for in my vision Jesus represents love and faith in fullness, serving as an example, for all human beings in our local universe.

=======

Multiple Choice:
□ Dale Carnegie
□ Bill Kemper
□ Cyril Richards
□ (X) The Archangel Michael, aka Lord Michael better used than not.

=======

2) Who should take care of the whole issue of an eighth grant

My answer:

The Archangel Michael, because for me, Michael represents the whole meaning of God in our universe.

=======

3 - Who do you think should be around with Jesus and Melchizedeks attending the Bestowal Son?

Multiple Choice:
□ Dale Carnegie
□ Bill Kemper
□ Cyril Richards
□ (X) An Apostle (Apostle Peter)

=======

3 - Who do you think should parade around with Jesus and Melchizedeks attending to the Son of Divine Will?
Below your choice and let us know which apostle among the living on earth now.

My answer:

An apostle. The apostle Peter. I think the Apostle Peter represents the first pope. On the other hand, Jesus forgave the apostle Peter when he denied Jesus three times. A good-hearted person can err and repent, sincerely, and return to the path in the light of God, just as happened to the apostle Peter. I feel that humanity as a whole on this planet needs forgiveness for our mistakes and thus return to the path in the light of God with faith and much love.

=======

4 - Who is the best suited to run this website if you think it should be kept running when Jesus appears? That is really two questions and answer both from your own mind selection.

1st place: Ron Besser;

2nd place Larry Gosset;

3rd place Steven Gitz

=======

My answer:

- Yes, I believe this site should be kept functioning when Jesus appears.

- On the question of who is best suited to maintain the site, my answer, presents an order of preference:

1st place: Ron Besser;

2nd place Larry Gosset;

3rd place Steven Gitz

=======
These are my answers to the questions above.
With a lot of love to everyone
Julio

=======

Multiple Choice:
□               Dale Carnegie
□              Bill Kemper
□              Cyril Richards
□  (X)      Jesus Himself

=======

- 1) Em quem você deveria confiar mais para reviver o que Jesus fez em Urantia há mais de dois mil anos?
Escreva um pequeno ensaio sobre quem você escolheria e por quê.)

Minha resposta:

Jesus, ele próprio, pois em minha visão  Jesus representa o amor e a fé em plenitude, servindo como exemplo, para todos os seres humanos em nosso universo local.

=======

Multiple Choice:
□              Dale Carnegie
□              Bill Kemper
□              Cyril Richards
□  (X)      The Archangel Michael, aka Lord Michael better used than not.

=======

2) Quem deve cuidar de toda a questão de uma oitava outorga

Minha resposta:

O Arcanjo Michael, pois para mim, Michael representa todo o sentido de Deus em nosso universo.

=======

Multiple Choice:
□              Dale Carnegie
□             Bill Kemper
□             Cyril Richards
□ (X)       An Apostle (Apostle Peter)

=======

3 - Quem você acha que deveria desfilar ao redor com Jesus e Melquisedeques atendendo ao Filho da Vontade Divina?
Abaixo a sua escolha e deixe-nos saber qual apóstolo entre os vivos da terra agora.

Minha resposta:

Um apóstolo. O apóstolo Pedro. Eu penso que o apóstolo Pedro representa o primeiro papa. Por outro lado, Jesus perdoou o apóstolo Pedro quando ele negou Jesus por três vezes. Uma pessoa de bom coração pode errar e se arrepender, sinceramente, e voltar ao caminho na luz de Deus, assim como aconteceu com o apóstolo Pedro. Eu sinto que  a humanidade como um todo, neste planeta, precisa de perdão pelo nossos erros e, assim, retornar ao caminho na luz de Deus, com fé e muito amor.

=======

1º lugar: Ron Besser;

2º lugar Larry Gosset;

3º lugar Steven Gitz

=======

Minha resposta:

4 - Quem é o mais adequado para executar este site se você acha que deve ser mantido em funcionamento quando Jesus aparece? Isso é realmente duas perguntas e responde tanto a partir de sua própria seleção mental.

Minha resposta:

- Sim, eu acredito que este site deve ser mantido em funcionamento quando Jesus aparece.

- Sobre a questão de quem é mais adequado para manter o site, a minha resposta, apresenta uma ordem de preferência:

1º lugar: Ron Besser;

2º lugar Larry Gosset;

3º lugar Steven Gitz

=======
Estas são minhas respostas as perguntas acima.
Com muito amor a todos
Julio

« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 09:01:00 PM by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Online prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 10:49:46 PM »
Answers
 1. Jesus Himself.
2. The Archangel Michael, aka Lord Michael better used than not.
3. Рон Бессер.
4. Рон Бессер.
 Prozonov

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2019, 12:27:24 AM »
Ron and Father Michael,
Let me dare!

You say a little test is for us and then to say "this is a tad silly" we all know the obvious answers, BUT TO TELL YOU OUTRIGHT NOW, AND I CAPITALISE THIS SO YOU CAN READ THIS!

In answering so much, I am not happy with it as I deem this planet Urantia is a world so filled with critical religious gaze, and for that reason, I deem it so ESSENTIAL FOR A TEAMWORK APPROACH to deal with so much coming that I think as a concerted effort by all of us who can and have placed such good thinking, queries, thought and even measured responses to so many quizzes that may be placed before us. Recall Jesus who reached out and summoned up a group of willing men and women as his followers and disciples that it is they who fill the area of need, preaching and ministry. If it wasn't for the gallant work after Jesus departed, we would not have known of their many expeditions and missionary exploits over the first century AD. So in that vein and in the vein of the MSM, I summon all of us to deliver our best foot forward as our former comrades who made the first giant leaps into the unknown. I see this as Michael's run, just as Jesus paved the way two millennium ago. This ought not to be a one man show, and this has to be a groundswell of mutual and willing support as the disciples demonstrated.

And yes, I agree, JESUS is the answer to all of this as he is recognisable and a powerful tool for Mission status. No one knows the list of names in the multiple choice test answers and to be frank, are you kidding! NO, NO, NO!!! It has to be JESUS, OUR LORD AND MASTER! Sorry to be frank and to the point....but it appears this quiz is a sign of exasperation by our lack of responses. I have to work and pay my bills, like a good law abiding citizen does, and to be given such a quiz seems rather ludicrous. Can I laugh too! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, Laugh Out Loud! LOL, LOL, LOL! Michael, will you have the floor as we are happy to move out of the way and stand ready to defend the cause of Father's way in these missions. Also, aren't we to wait and see the outcome or conclusion from the Council of Equilibrium on the matters pending by those others in the Universe who have made their reports concerning some controversial steps that Michael wishes to make in getting these Missions to go forward?

And, by the way, just as Ron is dealing with body issues, I have a painful right leg that keeps persisting and it is not much fun! Grrrr! So I join Ron in understanding a little of his frustration in body pains, illness and so on. May we all join in prayer in support with the concurrent Missions that I find fascinating! All the very best, and I hope the Council of Equilibrium brings a sensible view for all to consider.

Godbless and God speed for our dear brother Ron in his health and well-being, and to all the TEAM!

Sue/7inOcean
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 12:30:04 AM by 7inOcean »

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2019, 02:31:01 AM »
All along past ages, there have been some great characters who have left their footprints in human history for having demonstrated a high level of morality, and often times they have been inspired by the life of our Lord Jesus, but to-day, in our modern way of life, there is none among those wellknown personalities that are capable to follow His example. That being said, there are many, unknown to the medias or the general public, who are devoted to a particular cause, working undercover for the best of humanity and most of them can be part of the Missions by doing a great job. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Offline Pliktarious

• The light of God surrounds us.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2019, 08:00:32 AM »

Multiple Choice:
□        Dale Carnegie
□        Bill Kemper
□        Cyril Richards
+□        Jesus Himself

Because Michael of Nebadon used the body of Jesus to fulfill his seventh bestowal.
  2 - Who should look after the entire matter of an 8th Bestowal?
□        Dale Carnegie
□        Bill Kemper
□        Cyril Richards
+□        The Archangel Michael, aka Lord Michael better used than not.

Multiple Choice:
□        Dale Carnegie
□        Bill Kemper
□        Cyril Richards
+□        An Apostle

Unquote

“I am Michael of Nebadon and these are a tad silly but you need to write your answers just to cement in your mind your thoughts when this comes to fruition very soon now.” 

“I wish you a very good day to all. Michael.”

END

A Melchizedek, or Ron Besser.

Online HelderPoeta

• I wish I could help people around and me.
    • MSN Messenger - helderheart@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Barato Sites
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2019, 10:30:14 AM »
Well, I don't know if my vote counts but:
Quotes:

Multiple Choice:
□        Dale Carnegie
□        Bill Kemper
□        Cyril Richards
□        Jesus Himself

Well, the real deal is always the best. Jesus Himself is the best candidate for doing it. 

2 - Who should look after the entire matter of an 8th Bestowal?

Multiple Choice:
□        Dale Carnegie
□        Bill Kemper
□        Cyril Richards

They've said Archangels have guarding powers. I don't if that is true or just folklore, but  Lord Michael created our whole universe so I think he well suited for looking after this event. Or maybe Gabriel, since he was Jesus guardian last time.

Multiple Choice:
□        Dale Carnegie
□        Bill Kemper
□        Cyril Richards
□        An Apostle
Ron Besser! I choose you!

I don't know... I think Ron can do it too.

^_^

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2019, 12:32:44 PM »
(1)   Jesus, who else would best represent Jesus than Jesus Himself.

(2)   The Archangel Michael,aka Lord Michael. The Archangel Michael is the voice of Christ Michael and they were created for this very thing to be a personal aid of a Paradise Son.

(3)   Ron Besser is most qualified of all due to all the years I've known of him.

(4)   I choose Ron again because I know of no other.  Yes the web should be kept open.

Online gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2019, 09:30:30 PM »
Well, well, Ron.  What an experience for you and for us, as much as you can share at this time. Such exciting times. I'm having such a good time reading this news, reading between the lines savoring every word and message. Your last three days has set the table for our meetings and work in York next week. All of us must have high expectations for what is to come shortly. 

And am I reading correctly regarding the great news of your improved health and even more improvement shortly?  If it's true, no one deserves it more. 
Thank you for performing the interviews with apparent distinction and dignity. It seems Spirit is so pleased. We are too. Boy oh boy, I can't wait to get to York.  Congratulations from all of us.      Steven

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2019, 09:53:49 PM »
I enjoy your enthusiasm and wish I had some of it sometimes, Steven.  York next week may be more than some of us want to handle with what is coming.  I now know a little I was to hold back and still do, but that brilliant light over the house this morning at a little past one AM is still not out of my mind yet.
My self got set back to day and thrown back to some time ago with decreased health performance and it makes you wonder what just the heck is happening since there seems to be so much difference between what heaven decrees and what I actually experience.  Busy day today to that ran somewhat smoothly but there is a pall over things for me and I do not read it clearly at all.  Let us see what next Tuesday starts with and take it from there at York.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON p "I adjust my time accordingly these days.  Ron is a piping hot bowl of misery and I do not blame him a fir tree a fir tree either as we threw him yet another punch this morning and blew the sky wide open with a brilliant light anyone could see if they were looking toward where the property at 2709 SL is located.  The Infinite Spirit showed his colors and blew the sky wide open for a brilliant flash of material light by directing a stone the size of your fist onto the property.  It landed almost on the old oak tree next to the garage and scared the wits out of Ron.  It was to show people like you Steven that the world of Spirit is quite envious of grass and trees and yet cannot partake of them as they are "too material," by half to use at all in spirit.   In any case the place at 2709 is not barren yet but will be if he cannot bring himself to look at the loss of his world of thought and sight as temporary yet fully incomplete for the time being.  I see nothing much to say except that the meetings at York will tarnish bright brass if allowed to and that is for you to understand too someday.  I close with this:  Monday night when you arrive in York, say a little prayer for all of you as the changes coming will astound you and even Ron is worried it might be too much for either of you two to handle easily.  We will see.   K"

Ron - I think that might give you some idea what is brewing and we need as many witnesses as we can get there.   I believe we have a few guests this time, and that can improve the performance of us as a group too and I look forward to that at least.  Thanks for the post.  Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania