Author Topic: Is This What I think It Is....  (Read 247 times)

Icon7

• Love Is All There Is...
    • View Profile
    • Icon7
    • Email
"Live Hand-in-Hand, and Together We Will Stand, On The Threshold Of A Dream"

Icon7

• Love Is All There Is...
    • View Profile
    • Icon7
    • Email
"Live Hand-in-Hand, and Together We Will Stand, On The Threshold Of A Dream"

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Is This What I think It Is....
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2019, 04:42:46 AM »
Probable Pole Shift everyone:

Here is a little of what Icon's reference to that web site says:

Quotes:
Rapid and erratic movements of Earth’s north magnetic pole have prompted an early update to a model that assists with navigation. The scheduled fix was supposed to happen on January 15, but the US government shutdown has forced an unwelcome delay.
The magnetic north pole is shifting at an unprecedented rate. Over the last 30 years, the rate of distance that the magnetic north pole moves per year has sped up, around 15km per year to around 55km per year, according to Nature.

Unlike the static geographic north pole, the north magnetic pole is in constant flux, influenced by the movements of iron-rich fluids deep below the Earth’s crust. Or at least that’s the theory — the whole thing is still somewhat of a scientific mystery.
The World Magnetic Model (WMM) provides a five-year forecast of the Earth’s magnetic field, which assists with navigation. But the rapid and irregular movements of the north magnetic pole over the past three years have made the 2015 WMM inaccurate.

unquote

Michael of Nebadon - Quickly stated, Urantia is undergoing a genuine pole shift now but no dark period is anticipated.  More of this info will come out in a few short weeks from the Power Directors and sites like this are so helpful I wish more people would pay attention to the.  The shift has started and will take about six weeks to complete maybe about by August 1st they will know it well enough.  Michael."

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2019, 01:13:01 PM »
Scientists are divided about the use of the terms ‘‘CLIMATE CHANGE’’ and ‘‘GLOBAL WARMING’’. There are the ones who say that global warming is exclusively manmade, whereas others impute the climate change to the solar system and I ask myself : and if it is only a consequence of a pole shift ? Then,  those scientific minds are just going astray in their reasoning and they don’t know that the dark period is just around the corner. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2019, 01:39:51 PM »
Clency, you will not be able to untangle this confusion for millennium, if that, as their minds are made up and that is different than minds open to revision by facts to be discovered later.

If you would read my post above yours and what Michael comments on, you might understand that the dark period is no longer forecast.  BUT  a pole shift can have consequences that cannot be forecast entirely and there could be effects you might call a dark period to follow.  No one knows now.

I also remind readers and you Clency, that global warming has many factors and man is not in the top ten of those reasons to have caused global warming and the consequential climate change.  First climate change is a consequence of global warming, but science on Urantia is awful when ti comes to tracing out causes of this magnitude.  Here is a small list advised to me from Michael this morning as the real causes for global warming:
1 = Carbon tetrachloride -  The cleaning fluid used on Urantia is a chemical that also forms in the clouds when our sun heats earth and so much moisture is present it converts normal salt water into carbon plus chlorine gas plus sale and it evaporates into the air as carbon tetrachloride, which the actual chemical we use to dry clean clothing with on earth.  CT holds the heat in and will not give back out regardless of how cold it gets in the upper atmosphere where it normally is about ten degrees below zero Fahrenheit, but CT keeps that region on Urantia at plus five degrees Fahrenheit.

2 = Cold Water loss on Urantia - As it heats up on Urantia, the water gets warmer until the ice caps start to melt and thereby warms the ocean currents up and that leads to global warming on a massive scale alone.  What Urantia needs is a lot more cold springs like last spring in York when we had no real spring time until April or May and then it was below average.  That cold spring here took off six point four degrees Fahrenheit off the usual level of warmth for this part of the world and we stayed cool until about mid July when the old tetrachloride heat overwhelmed our slight ly cooler start.

3 = Ice jams in Norway are causing massive trials for the Attic this year and that is because they hold back sea water already warmer than usual and it is causing a radiator effect in the northern climes again.

4 = Ice corporations of the pole shift do affect how the sea currents flow.  You will see Urantia warm even more now that the South Pole is running higher than usual in current strength and that is due to a lot more vegetation beginning to grow on the ocean floor near Australia and New Zealand.  This vegetable mass clings to sunlight like velcrow clings to paper and there is no easy way to stop it once it starts to grow in such profusion now.

5 =  Latch key designs such as home improvements in the York furnace replacement place a lot more heat outside as an exhaust then ever done before.  The efficiency furnace Ron installed now puts out about 50,000 BTU's into the outside air per hour because it must vent its combustion process outside, whereas the old system kept it internal and saved a lot of natural gas from being burned at all.  These combustion trials man uses are causing the atmosphere to heat up in grand ways over the old fires in the fireplace or furnace in the old days.  If Ron understood that to be the case he would never have spent the money to do it that way but it is operational now and doing fine for the moment.

6 through 10 are esoteric statements over how the molecules in the Urantia atmosphere are now playing a game of wait and see about whether there would be a new ice age coming or Urantia goes tropical because of problems are now cited above.

Ron for Michael and the Power Directors
END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2019, 12:28:19 PM »
Thank you Ron for those informations about the causes of climate change and global warming. If I may suggest, I would say that they deserve to be added as Part VII in your book-to-be since diseases and climate are in some ways linked together. When the book will be on amazon, with materials that cannot be found elsewhere or have not been proved by science, critisms are to be expected from naysayers, but with time they will come to know the Truth. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.