Author Topic: Audio Transmission / Don´t Panic!  (Read 71 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Don´t Panic!
« on: January 11, 2019, 01:31:05 PM »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: Don´t Panic!
Date/Time:  11th Jan. 2019  19:31 Local  18:31 Z

https://app.box.com/s/ufzdfpta8o43seksnw33udq27bx78k1s

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Don´t Panic!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 11:58:47 PM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Don’t panic

Lemuel : Good evening everyone. Our talk this evening is simply entitled : ‘Don’t panic’. A following-on from yesterday’s transmission about ‘Obstacles’, we want to mention a situation where you are confronted with unsurmountable problem seemingly and you decide that you can do nothing about it, but you keep searching for a solution. You cannot stop thinking about it, you begin to worry about it and it becomes stressful. Sooner or later, it begin to panic a little that you may never find a solution to this problem. Well, you all know from previous experiences, I am sure, that when you have a seemingly no solution to a problem, you try to sleep on it at least, things generally are better in the morning when you slept on a particular problem.

I would like to illustrate something for you that perhaps would help. Imagine that you and your family are living in a beautiful bungalow which is a single story building and it is a time when one morning you wakeup to discover that you are completely snowed in. The snow has fallen during night times so heavily you cannot even open the front door to leave your house and so there is nothing to do. You have tools in your garage but you cannot leave the house to go to the garage, to get the tools, to clear the snow away. So, there is nothing to do, but of course you still worry about it, but luckily you have plenty of food and drinks and you are warmed inside your bungalow. You cannot leave, you are completely snowed in, so eventually you surrender to the situation, because in fact there is nothing else you can do.

So, imagine the situation of a family who has been snowed in for 72hrs, 3 days and 3 nights, without being able to leave their home and wakingup on the 4th morning only to find that the snow has melted, the temperature has risen and the snow has gone. So, what does this tell you ? It tells you that there are situations, there are problems that you simply cannot do anything about and there is no point whatsoever in getting stressful or even panicking by the fact that you are unable to do anything about it, you are helpless in that situation. Dear brothers and sisters, you can only surrender. If it is really true that there is absolutely nothing you can do about it, then surrender that situation and you will find eventually, sooner or later, the situation will resolve itself, exactly like the melting snow which allows the family, eventually, to leave their house after 3 days and 3 nights.

This is a simple illustration for you to understand that there are times when you simply cannot do anything about it and so simply surrender. Obstacles are put into your path as a learning process as we mentioned yesterday, but there are also lessons. So, the lesson to-day of course is when you really cannot do anything about it, then it is correct to do nothing because you have no options and so surrender to that, it is that simple. If there is nothing to do, it literally means that there is nothing you can do and so do not panic, accept the situation as it is presented to you and then simply surrender, be patient and the problem will go away.

Well here we are another Friday, the weeks go by so quickly, so I wish each and everyone of you a very pleasant weekend and I sincerely hope you will not be confronted with unsurmountable problem and trust that you will have the free and happy weekend. Thank you for listening, bye-bye for now. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.