Author Topic: Audio Transmission / Attending the meetings.  (Read 120 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Attending the meetings.
« on: January 14, 2019, 11:04:14 AM »
Speaker. Lemuel
Subject: Attending the meetings.
Date/Time. 14th Jan 2019  17.04 Local  16:04 Z

https://app.box.com/s/98l8bjtcm8a243f9ign8urlvpvokuncz

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Attending the meetings.
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 12:40:26 PM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Attending the meetings

Lemuel : Good afternoon everyone. I want to talk this afternoon about ‘Attending the meetings’. I am sure you’re all aware of the meetings taking place now to-morrow in York, in Ron’s house and we have been invited those who are able to attend, I wish to have been attendng myself but I have to cancel, but that really does not matter. I think we can all attend. All of us members and guests, we can all attend these meetings, we can be there in spirit, even if we cannot be there physically.

So, I would like you all to imagine, if you will, that we are all surrounding Ron Besser’s house, hand in hand, completely surrounding Ron’s property, at 2709 Sunset Lane. We can all be there, giving our support with our loving thoughts and our sincere prayers for the success of these meetings, so very important. So, I would like to say a special thanks to Ron Besser for everything that he has done on behalf of all of us and the tremendous physical suffering that he still has to support. How this man is still alive, I do not know ?

I would also like to thank Larry Gossett and Steven Gitz, and that my thoughts and prayers are with you for the all of this week, praying that you will be able to hold on and to do what is necessary, because I know it will be a very hard work for all of you, but I want you to know that the rest of us here on the forum, those who are willing to attend, we shall be there, hand in hand, surroundng you all at 2709 Sunset Lane and we shall stay for the duration of the meetings. I think it is a beautiful thought and I would like to think that all the members and guests would like to join and take part in attending these meetings.

So, this is just a short message this evening, inviting all the members and guests here to attend these meetings in York this week and I for one will definitely be there and I hope to see you all there to-morrow. Thank you all very much for listening, I bid you a good evening, bye-bye for now. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Attending the meetings.
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2019, 01:00:25 AM »
Here we are, the 15th of January 2019, a memorable date for the book and as it is suggested by Lemuel in his post above, let us create a circle of positive energy during these meetings, by joining in a thoughtful prayer all together and by so doing we show our attendance in spirit. Here is my prayer :

‘‘Dear Universal Father, thou who art in Heaven, in Your Compassion and Love for Your Urantian children, you have dared keep a merciful look upon us, we who are often distraught in this world of luciferian rebellion. We thank You wholeheartedly for not letting us down, but to come to our rescue by bringing back to Your Fold what is Yours. We all pray that these meetings between humans and Celestials, starting with to-day, the 15th of January 2019, may be succcessful under Your Own Care. AMEN’’

To all, you can duly add your prayer to Lemuel’s post if you feel bent to do so. Thanks
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.