Author Topic: AUTISM - SPIRIT INSTRUCTION BREAK THROUGH 19JAN2019  (Read 800 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
AUTISM - SPIRIT INSTRUCTION BREAK THROUGH 19JAN2019
« on: January 19, 2019, 12:33:51 PM »
PART I OF TWO PARTS
THE CAUSE OF AUTISM
PDF DOC LINK Part I is:   https://app.box.com/s/ug6zr5cx00mf5rag0xd3e4reioqcxb2y
See Part II Link in post below

January 19, 2019
York, Pa
Transmitter: Ronald Besser  aronolac@Comcast.net

TEXT:

Permit me to explain something before I get into what is truly a break through in the view of what causes it and how it is naturally grown out of if we stop fooling around with expensive but useless treatments in some of the medical view which provide cures that are temporary but so often revert back almost to a state of idiocy in the patient.

Most people view spirit as an afterlife.  To humans that is what it is mostly.  However, understand that spirit has an active role in all designs of the mind and the brain stem in the human from infancy to the maturity and finally the passing of life to the next worlds of education and dependency of intellectual development from that point on from the ministry of the Spirit of God.  I am not going to get too far into any of this, but for you who are deeply concerned about the condition called AUTISM, it is vital for you to know that the problem that becomes autism begins in the fetus of the child to be.

I will return to that view in a few moments, but also let me explain to those who know nothing about spiritual contact, you have a lifetime of learning to know what that is and how it happens and how that impact can be actually heard in writing the dictation down of spirit so that one gets to see what spirit sees when it comes to the condition called AUTISM.

First one has to learn that actual communication of spirit can result in published books.  I am not referring to the Bible, as that is more a compilation of God seeking individuals or the Rabbinical writings known to some of you called Saints (such as Paul of Tarsus) or poets (such as the Second Isaiah), or what Israel established as the Prophets (Micah and Malachi just to name two).  The modern era has its clerics and its priests and its holy men and gurus, and all are more or less in some sort of contact with spiritual reality' however, there is a more organized department for direct spirit contact and that through the direct contact with spiritual agencies which are there to transfer vital information to a culture and society, which has finally reached the point of development that such a culture can work in the presence of actual spirit personalities and take down the information for publication.

I am one of those individuals through many circumstances I never planned for who can sit with spirit personalities and receive what spirit wants published, especially when it comes to diseases.  Autism is not a disease though for it is a brain stem condition that needs to be explained what that condition is and why it is important to know what it is and how to treat it.  Most autistic children are frightfully absolved of any social grace, and can be quite embarrassing in some cases to have them openly in the family presence.  This is not the child's fault, but it comes about due to a nasty biological condition that spirit has resolved to finally tell us about.

I feel I need to tell you the scene about how we learned this about AUTISM, so you understand it was not magical or spoken to our ears in a fashion that comes close to Moses on the Mount.  Far from it ladies and gentlemen, it came about this way"

I, and two other colleagues, were in the process of holding a meeting concerning the probability of a coming of intervention of spirit forces so powerful it would reshape the world.  We are scientists in most respect and do not view the rapture with any kind of reality, but those of the Baptist reality, and even the Rabbinical conservatives found exclusively in Israel, hold that Moses would return and prepare a new set of proscriptions for a new state of being on earth.   That is beside the idea of the Messiah still held by many around the world.  We do not ascribe to these views as the practical way to go about changing culture through spirit intervention. but we do not argue with them since perception is mostly the law of what you explain why something happens.   We agree from full evidence presented to us through direct spirit intervention that the civilizations on earth have reached their zenith of development for now and that spirit must intervene to prevent self destruction of a very complex ecosystem call ed a living planet.

On the 18th of January, (yesterday as I put this down to read), three of us were asked by spirit to sit around my dining room table and finish what turned out to be a four day meeting on the subject of just how we can help the spirit intervention we have been warned about, each so independently to us, and prepare the resources monetary and corporately, to make the probability of intervention to be so thoroughly astounding, even grade schoolers would notice how they have to go about certain routine habits of normal habitation in the community.

This group that sat around my table which I came to chair due to long experience contacting the input agencies of formal spirit to provide information to mankind, is formally called a Contact Commission.

A Contact Commission is a title to indicate to spirit that the persons so assigned to a Contact Commission are completely vetted in their life situation that they are acceptable to epochal revelation input from the highest spirit sources possible.  For myself I have had this experience in training for the past sixteen months specifically as a Contact Commissioner and my fellow Commissioners have had similar work experience in the same spirit training through seraphic  teachers and mind indwelling agencies as well.

The last day of these Contact Commission meetings was wrapping up, and since I receive much of this publication usages from spirit, I was approached by the Chief of Seraphim who runs and administers the entire angelic realm from a capital sphere from which all angels are dispatched for ministry to our planet and millions of inhabited planets beyond our earth's influence.   The name of this individual Chief of Seraphim is Luminaya, and they as all angels and high spirit beings are friendly to talk to and bursting with information if they are allowed to give it to us.  

Luminaya spoke candidly to me:  the wife who departed earth about three years ago now is being educated on one of the resurrection worlds called a mansion world.  Luminaya asked one of the Commissioners around sitting with me around my table, would he permit a contact with his wife Jane who is being taught to be a doctor on the spirit spheres.  Steven Gitz was delighted to hear his wife again and said so, and we then were connected to the university on mansion world two with Jane Gitz, as she used to be known.

Jane Gitz relayed the fact that her actual detailed work was to learn how she would work with the life giving spiritual agencies through her when she learned the technique, to resurrected from  the nursery those children who had been aborted on earth.

Jane Gitz in her earth life worked with Foundations and doctors to learn how to deal with children who had autism and spent her final days worrying about the fact she had accumulated so much information with her husband Steven Gitz, she feared all of her efforts to lean what she did would be lost.   Jane relates that upon her resurrection, the Father of all Spirit interviewed her and asked if she would be interested in working with an unfortunate group of fetus personalities who never had a chance to live an earth life since they were aborted.  An earth life is essential for people to receive normal resurrection (same personality but new body and a superb education to follow).  Jane agreed and our contact with her yesterday found her in her third year at a special university that worked exclusively to bring new life aborted back to life and give them the childhood they missed due to the miscontent of a parent who had no use for them on earth.

Our resurrected Jane, told her earth husband, that in bringing aborted children back to life, that about ten percent of them arrived with AUTISM.  The University elders teach that this condition is actually a natural condition due to the fact that the brain stem of homo sapiens is sometimes attacked by the pattern designs of intellect to be, to cause the result of what on earth we call autism.  For you who are reading this you note I sometimes capitalize the word autism and I do that to emphasize we are on subject and to notice it from the jumble of all these words and letters in small case letters.  That is all it is.  It is my habit to do that because people with short attention spans do not expect that to happen, but I do to get them awake and ready to assimilate the teaching.  Now this:

In our interview with the mansion world Jane Gitz, she relates how they are instructed to deal with autism so that it is a passing phase of child development and only a passing phase.  It is not a brain malformation but a brain malfunction, that if left alone would grow out of and the child becomes quite normal as itself.

On earth, the phase would normally, if left alone to correct itself, would do so in a span of years estimated for earth to be when the child was six and on half to eight and one half.  Thereafter the child is totally normal, speaks, and proceeds to develop what we call IQ at a normal developmental rate.

I am now going to do something a little unusual, and to break this narrative off at this point,  I am going to explain the science of the condition on the brain stem that is actual autism in scientific views as it was described to us in the same way, but readers needed this introduction to that science view to understand how we got it and will see it introduces a new concept that is part psychological and part medical.  Look for my next post below which is really Part II of this post.

Thank you

Ron Besser,
Contact Commission Chair
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 04:36:03 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: AUTISM - SPIRIT INSTRUCTION BREAK THROUGH 19JAN2019
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2019, 12:36:55 PM »
PART II

Link ro PDF Document which Is Part II of this post on the causes for autism

https://app.box.com/s/mt85sh9lk4z59a0ncvlxzdf10otj2fh7

Part II of the autism post is about 15 pages and has a couple of graphics in it that is better viewed with the PDF format to read.  The link above should take you to box.net to its storage area.  The reason you got the first post again is I copied the title forgetting the software links when you do that.  Now the new link should take you to the right place to finish reading what is really a new maybe epochal revelation of the cause for autism on Urantia. Thank you.

Ron Besser

MICHAEL OF NEBADON
"Ron labored on this document for five hours and actually received kudos from the Deity Absolute to taking the time to formalize what the Contact Commission received yesterday.  It is superbly well done and the graphics are excellent for a change.  I also submit everyone should read this if they want to know how a complicated document like this gets done with how many personnel in spirit it takes to do this.  I see Ron asked the question about how many robot batteries ti took to get the work he placed in PDF for you above.  The answer is close to six million who are linked together from Uversa down to Salvington and then linked together down to Urantia for distribution from Poughkeepsie. New York State.  Ron asked if they stay in place for a work shift or two, and they do as the same living battery robots, totaling that six million stay there for decades before they are brought back and refurbished on Uversa.  I also want it known that Ron has been fishing for a promotion out of his health problems as you hear often enough and with this work he gets kudos from all and we will see to it shortly Ron. [Thank you!]  Michael of Nebadon."

END

« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 05:51:38 PM by Ron Besser »

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2019, 12:48:24 AM »
This paper about the brain stems, autism, the Down syndrome and other deseases is so dumbfounded and overwhelming that it raises many questions, all stumbling in my mind. So much so that a first reading is not enough, I have to go over it again so as to organize my thinking in a proper manner. I suspect my own brain stems to be of an inferior level (that’s me), but anyway there are two or three inquiries for now that I would like to submit for clarification.

Since it all comes to the well-functioning of the brain stems, my questions are as follows :
1)   Is the change in our DNA, resulting from the Lucifer rebellion, has something to do with brain stems disorder ?
2)   Is it wrong, in the eyes of Celestials, to abort the development of a fetus in a woman’s womb if a disfunction has been detected by the medical corps ?
3)   Is a child with Down syndrome or autism – obviously with a mental and intellectual disorder – endowed by a Thought Adjuster and Spirit Helpers ?

I have more questions, but I am not familiar with medical terms, so I leave it here for now. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Offline Antonio

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2019, 12:51:58 AM »
My dear distinguished colleagues and guests, I have been extremely quiet for a few weeks now, but with what Ron Besser posted today about the condition called AUTISM and especially in relation to the 'communication between Gitz and his wife Jane',..., made me react a lot and that's why I wanted to comment a little, and this in reference to the text that I took care to include and I quote :

« … Luminaya spoke candidly to me:  the wife who departed earth about three years ago now is being educated on one of the resurrection worlds called a mansion world.  Luminaya asked one of the Commissioners around sitting with me around my table, would he permit a contact with his wife Jane who is being taught to be a doctor on the spirit spheres. Steven Gitz was delighted to hear his wife again and said so, and we then were connected to the university on mansion world two with Jane Gitz, as she used to be known.

Jane Gitz relayed the fact that her actual detailed work was to learn how she would work with the life giving spiritual agencies through her when she learned the technique, to resurrected from  the nursery those children who had been aborted on earth.

Jane Gitz in her earth life worked with Foundations and doctors to learn how to deal with children who had autism and spent her final days worrying about the fact she had accumulated so much information with her husband Steven Gitz, she feared all of her efforts to lean what she did would be lost.   Jane relates that upon her resurrection, the Father of all Spirit interviewed her and asked if she would be interested in working with an unfortunate group of fetus personalities who never had a chance to live an earth life since they were aborted.  An earth life is essential for people to receive normal resurrection (same personality but new body and a superb education to follow).  Jane agreed and our contact with her yesterday found her in her third year at a special university that worked exclusively to bring new life aborted back to life and give them the childhood they missed due to the miscontent of a parent who had no use for them on earth.

Our resurrected Jane, told her earth husband, that in bringing aborted children back to life, that about ten percent of them arrived with AUTISM... »

To you my dear friend Gitz, this communication with your deceased wife was surely 'an extraordinary experience' and I imagine that your 'human heart' and 'your soul' must have felt immense joy and comfort at the same time!!!.

To know that your wife Jane is now in good hands in the mansion world and she has learned the technique, to resurrected from  the nursery those children who had been aborted on earth,..., surely you have been filled with happiness and seeing all the effort and the good she provides to those poor children who have not had the chance to live this earthly experience and for my part, I find this ensuring and to witness everything is possible after our transition to better worlds after crossing 'the door of our death'!!!.

After the birth of my two boys, my wife lost 'in miscarriage' our third child, this child would have been our first daughter and we would have name her 'Geneviève'. My wife and I have 'faith' that one day we will find her up there, in 'the nursery' and maybe, who knows, she is already with your beloved wife Jane.

In another order of ideas :

@RonBesser,..., you have so much beautiful writing and so much to facilitate in writing, I like the way you introduced the concept of the spiritual world, very successful coming from a person such as you and whit your extensive knowledge on this subject and giving a lot of relevant and very informative details, I loved your post and these are the kinds of information I like to read the most from you Ron, ..., thank you!!!

@Larry and Gitz,..., thank you for your hard work and your efforts!!!

(I find you lucky and I would love to participate as active members)

Thank you to all the Heavenly Beings who contributed during these four days of 'human-spiritual' conference!!!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 12:54:34 AM by Antonio »

Online JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2019, 09:09:19 AM »
Antonio and everyone

As it was with you, my friend Antonio, my wife lost our first child in pregnancy, and was not even born alive. Then we had two biological children and a "son of the heart", that is, a second cousin raised and educated as a child since baby, that is, from exactly eight months of age. In the same way, I also get very emotional, with tears in my eyes, when it comes to small children who have passed away or, in the case, they were not even born.

With much love to all,

Julio.

======== 

Antonio e a todos

Assim como ocorreu com você, meu amigo Antônio, a minha esposa perdeu nosso primeiro filho na gravidez, sendo que sequer chegou a nascer vivo. Depois, nós tivemos dois filhos biológicos e um "filho do coração", ou seja, um primo em segundo grau criado e educado como filho desde bebê, ou seja, desde exatos oito meses de idade.  Da mesma forma, eu fico também muito emocionado, com lágrimas em meus olhos, quando o assunto é crianças pequenas que faleceram ou, no caso, que sequer nasceram.

Com muito amor a todos,

Julio.

Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2019, 11:37:56 AM »
January 20, 2019
York, PA

This is Michael of Nebadon.  Quote me Ron:

“I am sure many are reading this post around the world.  I see the numbers and I see the results as people are incredulous such a post could ever been made.  Luminaya is astounded at how Ron can take a simple revelation and make it work to those of you who are greatly interested, but you are unable to assimilate the work at all.

“Clency, you have entirely missed what causes autism.  It is caused by a brain stem that was ordered to destroy those autobiotic cells placed on it by spirit.  The brain tells the brain stem to do the destruction while the baby is in the womb, and when stem cell aborts those cells on the brain stem, it forces the brain to evolve all over again from the human brain’s beginnings in primates - - - monkeys!  The monkey brain is incapable of language so the child does not speak while he goes through the re-evolution of his own brain.

“I am telling all of you Ron has learned to revelation beautifully and on your terms and in your language.  He has also learned that Luminaya is a little afraid of Ron as Ron shows how well he teaches and how excellent are his results when he posts like he did this time.  No one told Ron how to do it; he just did it.

“You all must realize that you are reading a brilliant exposition in your own language flaws, and that it works beautifully to the point others now can read this and become finalized in their heart wrenching debate about children they may have aborted for a good reason or not.  Life on Urantia is pitiless and cruel and you need to know that life on the mansion worlds is choice and loving and caring and often just as silly as Ron can get when doing these things for Mantutia and Luminaya. Luminaya says his way of using available graphics and taking them to a level where they can actually very well instruct, is an amazing feat of ability to understand the revelation so well he can teach it immediately.  HE is also wonder why I am casting a slightly gray shadow over this work.  It is this:

“This morning Lemuel wrote him very sour over something Ron was asked to write him.  Ron deciphered the contact and sent it to him unquestioning.  Truth is it is a dictation and Ron let it stand as such.  In actual fact it was a trial piece for Ron to worry not over but made to worry Lemuel.  He is worried and is rightly outraged at the dictation.  Why?   That dictation was meant for us to design later for him personally, but Ron merely answered a medical problem that Lemuel continues to have.  What Lemuel realizes is that the dictation was not pertaining to him directly but to Ron himself and that the dictation was to remind all that no on finishes life on Urantia without running into a buzz saw of problems such as Ron has been dealing with now for ten years and more.  I am truly sorry it hit Lemuel the way it did, but Lemuel must learn he is not exempt from problems like he suffers at all and to hear it fed back to him the way Ron did is not to be unhappy, but happy he got away with things he should never have attempted to do.  Only Lemuel understands the implications of that statement.

“With regard to the autism post, Ron battled no one to produce that work and we are so glad we did not touch him during that exposition on a subject that baffles medical science to this day.  Now they know what is involved you will see a gradual evolution to the points in the post Ron made, that while it is not an autoimmune disease it mimics it because the brain is forced to go through its original evolution again.  It goes back to the primate brain which has no development in it for human language.  Now this”

“Ron inadvertently started a cry for help from several of you on this subject, and I am not asking Ron ever to respond to these cries.  He is surly enough these days over a disease that baffles us even and it will be ended shortly.  His bones have been stripped of the protective mycelium they get coated in for their protection, and as a result the bones are attacked by his blood and that causes great pain.  In other words, he has an autoimmune disaster in a way I have never seen it act before.

“Why?  We just do not know and it took a Primary Supernaphim to diagnose it correctly and Ron was asked to keep it secret and he has.

“I must also request that you Ron never do this again so well I have to impart a warning to t hose who now read it as a way to fully understand autism.  It is the start the medical profession must know about, but autism can also be caused by drug taking of the mother to t he degree she is so out of it she cannot run a laundry basked and get a wash out of it.   I see we are not being silly either, but you all must get the idea that Ron does as we ask him to, and he takes pride in being a good scribe.

“However, autism must be studied also as part of an opiate epidemic too and that we have failed to provide Ron.  Children who suffer cocaine addiction must be treated differently for autism than those who have a brain stem malfunction as Ron shows it in his post.  Brain stem malfunctions of this nature produce about four million babies on Urantia every five years, for you cannot average them out as to statistical numbers and it takes a larger number of years to give you this number accurately statistically.

“I am now Luminaya, and ron you took my work and made it brilliantly presented.  It also must be stated there are other reasons for autism and you look and ask but does not autism always result in the lack of language and that is always an evolution problem?  I answer that succinctly that is exactly true.  But you gave the impression that it was autoimmune problems only, and that is also true, and I wonder why I get so exercised over this?  The answer is that this disease is caused by man alone and that is not particularly emphasized in the two part post (which, by the way, is so well done I doubt we could do it better in spirit.)

“As Luminaya, and I am indeed Chief of Seraphim but I am or can be Michael of Nebadon, such is the power of a Primary Supernaphim, as we can be the Infinite Spirit too, and only Ron, God bless him, understands that well enough to understand it is fully true.  Your fifth epochal revelation actually mentions this as an evolution of spirit in time to work on levels they are best understood to be heard and understood.  I could speak as a Primary Supernaphim and I doubt even Ron could understand the level of my speech.  Hence I become a seraphim or a Creator Son depending where I must instruct.

“For this reason, Ron is forever barred from being a close confidant of a Primary Supernaphim, as Ron understood every word I uttered around that dining room table this past Friday.  He also understands that Gitz is malformed in attention to the point he must do serious work to rectify a once brilliant mind back to itself as he has let the death of his wife Jane break him down to the point he feels loath to do serious work anymore in these medical areas that interest him.  You Steven are not be lectured but reminded you lost your oomph to strictly human interactions with family and not give to much thought anymore.  Jane, your wife now on high, relays this to you in my transfer of her voice to Ron:

(Jane Gitz speaks) “You Steven are always in my thoughts and you must always understand that Ron is one wonderful friend to have, but he is much aware of much more than you ever want to known about your bereavement and how harsh life is to you without me.  He is truly a good friend and will never let you down.  However, you are slightly perturbed he must use your wife’s name so fully, and I instructed Ron to use it if it served a good purposed, and it has.  People can personalize the message so much better when we know it is from a mortal wife who left far too soon over something that claimed her before her time was done on Urantia.  Besides, Ron wants to marry me too and he suggests we three get a marriage license.  You must not take that literally as you tend to do with Ron, but take it as a funny way of saying he is my friend too.   I must also upbraid you Ron for making it sound so fully done and it was now that I see your intentions.  You do not parade live and affairs of the heart ever because it causes misunderstanding as soon as you do but realize, I am still Jane Gitz with a new body and a new appearance, as the human genes for appearance do not return when one is resurrected after death. To you Steven, this is a most wonderful way to communicate and I may not get permission to address you directly as Ron seems able to do, but he cares you care and will be careful not to misuse this connection.  He made it work beautifully and you can get over your grumpy view that you let too much out– you did not!

“AS I am limited in my time I say this to all of you” As Jane Gitz was deeply interested in autistic children, but as my new name might suggest on high, I am now interested first in service, and second how it might be applied with autistic resurrections from the baby nursery here on mansion world two.  I am also sure Ron could explain a lot but he has also chosen to stand aside from doing that for now.

“I say a small farewell this morning and kiss your silly lips Gitz as I still eye you very much and you are only away for a few years in many respects until we get training together for our future work.  Bye for now.  Jane.”

LUMINAYA =
“I am truly wondering what we have with you Ron.  You spend your time feeling blue so often over your isolation due to illness and colds which you entertain this morning.  I am also happy to report we do not always hear you well, and we also have this for you: Your painful legs acted up again this morning and that will occur seldom anymore and that cold will dissipate soon enough as we must activate your immune system once in awhile to keep it working as it should.  I am a Primary Supernaphim Ron, and you are not.  In any case I am now Michael and you must understand you did a folly for no reason other than to permit people to see how the Contact Commission can act and no one is better served than the Urantia Foundation which now sees how good you can be with these supernal connections that your dear Christy had and you called false.  In most cases Christy was dead accurate with what was reported and some called her an addlepated fool which she was not and far superior to those frat boys she learned to thoroughly dislike after awhile.

“Be assured Steven this talk with Jane sets it up with the Foundation that Jane used to work with to figure out autism.  Strike while the iron is hot and let them hear you and this lecture on autism in print now and bide your time as you will be included in future discussions over how your wife proposed a new institute to work on this information Ron provides as medical advice from the deeply caring uinverse that disease be eradicated from Urantia, especially in children."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON =
“You Ron are finished for the day as you look at the clock and lose a day easily with this kind of work.  Write your bills off and take to the post office this morning to make sure they get in the mail before someone does not like them late.  I also point out your eyesight is atrocious and at times worse and that is not to be unfair to us which you are not, but to yourself for working hard and late on missions that are ours to postpone now.  The Contact Commission is no longer set back until March 4th but to April 10th not but immediately, as this post of yours on autism is marvelous and is rewarded with a fresh bath of revelation for the Commissioners to work on with you.

DR. WILLIAM S. SADLER -
“I want the Urantia Foundation to hear this: Be sure the idea of dissolution is real and I support it and that is because Ron is so extraordinary in ability to lead the new sixth epochal revelation (SER), and for that reason I fold my tent up here now, as I no longer have a deep and abiding interest in a ndw Foundation I did not found.  I am also of the opinion that the Trustee we call Mo Siegle is now getting a good wallop from his own mind over what has not happened over the past five years since Ron was persona non grata so long at your table.  In any case Ron keeps proving he knows what he is doing and I succeed in promising him this:  You fully accept me as counsel and you have it.  My wife Dr. Lena and I are fully resolved to become one with the new Foundation, and that your work in it Ron, will be long remembers as the resolve of a God centered life of a man who saw the time for reform upon us, and that it shall be done.  Dr. Sadler.”

END

Online gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2019, 02:15:32 PM »
Dear Antonio,

Thank you for the lovely post.  You are right about my extraordinary experience.  My heart and soul did feel "joy and comfort at the same time."  This revelation must certainly give you and Julio too a sense of comfort to know that your babies are doing just wonderfully with their growth up there.  One thing Ron did not mention in his two fabulous Reports that I think you will like to hear as I did is that Jane said that she wanted me to know that she is very very happy now.  And I am certain your little girl is happy as well.

Antonio, when the revelation was given to us yesterday, I did not know then that Ron was to present Parts I and II on the topic of autism.  Because of that, I dictated furiously with a most fluid pen at mach speed.  My fingers were going so fast that I perceived Larry amazed to see the smoke rising from my pen in hand.  I consciously checked out my fingers and pen through my reading glasses blurred with tearing eyes watching them independently moving along on the paper..  The adrenaline was pushing my hand so that I couldn't stop if I wanted to.  I don't ever remember my fingers moving that fast even playing one of Chopin's Etudes.  But I got it all down on paper.  Perhaps when I re-read my dictations today I'll find something of personal value to you not mentioned in Ron's very complete and superb revelatory Reports I and II.  If so, I'll pass it on to you, Julio, and all.

I've always contended that death is a celebration of life.  Now, I know it to be sure even for the unborn.  Wow, what a time to be alive on Urantia for the knowledge given heretofore unknown except through revelation.  A big, gigantic thanks to Spirit and Ron for all that they give to us to have.  Ron is not canonized yet (ooh, I'm sure he'll cringe at this), but today I give him the deserved title, Saint Ron of York.

Steven

Online gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2019, 03:01:13 PM »
Ron,

Tomorrow morning I'm going to the bureau to apply for a marriage license for the three of us, you, me, and Jane.  That will draw little attention for sure!!

Continuing this silliness, I hereby publicly announce and present to you the right to use, misuse, or however Jane opts to define the connection between you and her.  Yes, I'm grumpy at times.  But I'm not jealous, because I'm younger (70) than you and prettier than you--so there!!

Steven, the husband of Jane...and don't forget it.

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2019, 03:03:01 PM »
Thank you very much Ron, Father Michael and all those who made this document possible and revolutionary for the entire Humanity. This fills me with joyful contentment, and immense gratitude to my Adjuster for bringing me to this forum without comparison. Thank you

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2019, 04:42:30 PM »
The first part of the Paper on Autism is now up as a PDF if only for some symmetry to balance with the fact that Part II is only up as a PDF too. 

PART I OF TWO PARTS
THE CAUSE OF AUTISM
PDF DOC LINK Part I is:   https://app.box.com/s/ug6zr5cx00mf5rag0xd3e4reioqcxb2y
PART II OF TWO PARTS ON THE CAUSE OF AUTISM
Link To PART II
https://app.box.com/s/mt85sh9lk4z59a0ncvlxzdf10otj2fh7

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2019, 06:19:06 PM »
MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"Ron has been fighting the flu all day and finally was able to get our of bed at 330PM local time in York.  He has had to battle not only flu symptoms but has beat them back until they are almost zero now thanks to complete bed rest for 15 hours lately.  I also wish to speak to all of thos who have read this astounding Paper on Autism, and those who copy the article really should read what else (and some do), nut most flee before looking at anything else including Part I.  Ron has gone in at 430 PM and added the link to Part I which is crucial to understand Part II as to its origins and why it is so astounding.  I fully agreed with Ron  that Part I is separate from Part II, but see that the hobgoblins who come in and steal information take only Part II.  In any case, this"

"Ron runs the course as a damaged individual over so many issues he cannot cooperate with spirit when it counters his real reason to be on Urantia at this point:  he wishes to serve the highest purposes possible and that stands well with me.  However, this autism information came out at the dining room table in his home on the fourth day of a four day meeting, and he was delighted to receive it and have it understood by all three Commissioners.

"What he does not know and I dare not let the cat out of the bag any further, is that the meeting on January 19th, was supposed to be the last meeting forever for those three as Contact Commissioners for the Sixth Epochal Revelation (SER) brewing up here to be released shortly.  The SER has a section on AUTISM that is replete but Ron is fully aware that the Paper he presented is partial and understands already what most of those who took this information for world distribution do not understand at all, is that there is one more cause for AUTISM. 

"I repeat, when Ron uses caps he uses them so you can find relevant key words in the text and for emphasis.  I also point out it makes the text easy to spot important changes in what Ron calls voice and in what I call de-emphasis of matters now considered more important than they really are.  We must point out too that to deal with this text editor is to deal with a software design from hell and the fellow who designed has no idea how bad it can be when trying to format well.  

"The point to be made right now is that the Paper on the Causes of Autism is brilliantly conceived and beautifully presented by Ron.  It was not meant to end the controversy as to how autistic children get treated as Ron and I left that completely alone.  Therefore we are going to add a Part III to the Paper and finally get this problematic Paper alone and I will rest easier when the people who copy information learn to check to make sure they have all of it and not part of it as it is now presented.

"Hereafter, Part III, will be called:

AUTISM AND ITS CAUSES
PART III
THE TREATMENT AND CURE OF CERTAIN PHASES OF AUTISM

"As a Creator Son,  I have to deal with all sorts of contingencies on over 3.75 million human habitation planets.  That is 3,750,000 +  inhabited planets in my sector of space rule alone.  We have seven more Local Universes, even bigger than my sector of space I rule, and all of them are surprised I have an elephant  running the show on Urantia, who can do revelation almost as good as our Chief of Revelation in our Sector called Nebadon.  Let me list the seven other Local Universes that we have in the process of amalgamation into one space unit for administrative purposes:

LOCAL UNIVERSES JOINING AS ONE GIANT AMALGAMATION
TO BE KNOWN AS  G I L L I U M

1 - SENSALON
2 - AVALON
3 - BORDALON
4 - GALVAN
5 - BREAVETON
6 - WOLVERING
7 - HENSALON
TENTATIVE TO JOIN:
8A  TOYFENDON
9A  LEFERTON
10A  FARINGTON
11A  LOFLENSON
12A  BLEMNSON
13A  SHOSHANTON

"I am convinced that the moron who did this text editor was not working well as it is so full of syntax errors it should not ever be sold and we see it has been withdrawn and a much better text editor has been supplied but you have no one who can fix these things anymore and that is to be returned to normal shortly as LK must learn his lesson and sop practicing guru materials on his own. But let us continue as we must do now.

"Ron has inadvertently triggered one of my hot spots in mind by asking to do something and then doing it so well I have to fly tot he defense of Nebadon to undo some side effects of what he triggers to be done.  Several doctors are now sure they are right and that they can start publishing their findings but Ron did not know what other causes for Autism are and we must amend that with a Part III as noted above on two other causes which are treatable.  That which he presented is not treatable because it is an evolutionary mistake and we will deal with that one a day or so later. 

"Rayson, a Magisterial Son comments that the Paper, particularly Part II, has no erroneous information in it at all.  It is perfectly well presented.  However, Part I which speaks to the set up of the revelation around that table on January 19th sites several concerns we no longer admit to.  First, abortion by itself does not destroy the life of a future child as a fetus.

"Second the fetus on Urantia is protected from inception and will never lose its life so long as the mother is available to take care of that child when she is resurrected too.  Both cases are now in court over how to deal with Ron Besser and his use of revelation to inform the general medical profession of our views just how something is viewed by spirit and in Nebadon in particular.  Ron is unaware of the diseases contagion when he starts writing information that is, frankly, partial.  He uses the old idea that you have what you have until you get more to improve it.  Now we see him not disagree with this at all,, but he is better than that and told me there has to be more reasons than this but provided the verbatim transmissions used to reveal the major cause of autism on Urantia.

"Finally, Part II is brilliantly played out for all to read.  It is precise and adds nothing whatsoever than what was supplied to Ron at the time with the other two Contact Commissioners.  What Ron precipitated though, was a head long rush to judgment by certain doctors who hate this kind of information gathering into believing that Ron is too close to major sectors of insanity until they read this piece.  I agree, this piece is brilliantly conceived an put together and so we must present a Part III later on in hopes the medical profession reads that too.  Ron indicates that must put them all together and post as a locked topic note at the top of the thread.  We could not agree more.

"At this point we are losing our temper not for one other item has surfaced.  Ron also inadvertently struck dead a whole chapter in the Sixth Epochal Revelation on this very subject and we remove it now in order to keep ourselves from getting into hot water with Paradise over duplicate revelations from one source or another.  Ron gave full credit in Part II just how the revelation was provided and we are satisfied it is sufficient to keep it going among many circles up here.  Fully done, this Besser revelatory experience has cost Nebadon, one sleepless night, and one awful day for Ron as he was pressed into his bed for 15 hours after we saw the virus attempt a run at infecting him.  The place is clear of most dangerous infections but this virus is in the air all the time and plenty of people are sick around his place that the air is full of it.  In any case, we now must this to bed once and for all and Luminaya will provide Part III, Ron as soon as you are well enough again to take all the diction it requires to provide you the additional causes of autism.

"As we leave this, understand Ron is in misery most of the day over cramps and strains and pain and you name it and  that is clearing slightly but not enough to give him pleasant life.  He is not going to leave Urantia yet but we are determining he has so much to provide the mansion worlds he will be elevated tothe point he will go willingly in about a month or two after serving about a thousand years on Urantia.  I have decided that he is so valuable to Urantia he must stay and take his medicine for applying for the post of human who knows epochal revelation so well he can do it himself when helped a little bit to do it.  We also see a side comment to Mantutia, the Chief of all Epochal Revelation in Nebadon, that it is no different than the ABC Summaries or the FLURRY, yet we see it quite different in its full competency of presentation.  Part III will need no editing.  Further, my office as Ron calls my administrative power is seriously looking at Ron to work with Mantutia for other causes to do epochal revelation in GILIUM and that would be a major step forward in human evolution as well.  MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK speaks next:

"I am MANTUTIA and this is a brief essay on Ron's power to write.  I saw him struggle with this revelation for 24 hours as how to present it and finally he hit on what you read above.  Now it is unusual for him to take the time like that to conceive a process, but he had two overwhelming problems.

"First it was a secret communication given to the Second Contact Commission;

"Second, it was the wife of one of the Commissioners who intervened and told the group what she was doing to the thrill of all present including Luminaya who had no idea this would happen in his presence.

"Third, there were two other individuals present when this revelation occurred.  The Universal Father was there to see to it that it was presented completely for what it was.  And then Father wished Ron to absorb it perfectly, which he did and that is how you got such a succinct telling of the revelation.  He worked with Commissioner Gitz so he got it too and Commissioner Gossett finally got it too after listening to the teaching Ron gave the other.  For that reason, this revelation on autism was seen on high as perfectly ready for telling on Urantia, but forgetting that it was already a Paper in the new Urantia Book.  We discovered that later after Ron posted Part II above.  He is to be lauded only for timely presentation, for we necessarily did not provide other reason for AUTISM to occur.

"Lastly, I Mantutia Melchizedek, was sleeping at the switch for I should have stopped this Part II from taking shape but I had urgent business else where.  I am told that Ron laughs at this and wishes he had a dollar for every time we miss something, and I say this to those who read this carefully, Ron is a card when it comes to being chastised over things that have nothing to do with his vision of how these things might appear in later years.  In later years Ron may see it as purile but for now he is delighted with the Part II he did get done.  Part III will be succinct too and maybe ten more pages at best although a graphic or two might add a page.  Good and this.  I am Mantutia . . .

"And I want it known that Ron Besser is still chair of the Contact Commission, after we looked at his work on high and see it is verbatim from what he received verbally as he dicated it first and then only wrote it down as Part II.  That is an amazing feat of a man who in the skin on Urantia.  He tells me that we must be fair about this as he received most of it as dictation from his Indwelling Spirit.  The Adjuster concurs and now I know why it was so well done,  Thank you Ron!  In any case we see it as a fait accompli and we leave it alone for now.  Mantutia Melchizedek. K"

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"I am exhausted going over this since it maintains excellence at a small cost to spirit but to rewrite a new Paper in the place of one Ron really parroted as Part II above.  I am similarly inclined to reduce the rank of the other two Commissioners since they are dealing with a power house in Ron who can do anything if given the lead to do so.  I see he does not really concur with that and I see why as he requires them for ideas and input and support too.  I happen to totally agree with that.  Good day."

Ron here -  So be it.  I am exhausted fighting a flu epidemic that last about 12 hours and I feel much better now and as well as before the virus hit.  Nonetheless I have to get this day out of me somehow and close it by going to be early again as the whole episode is exhausting and I need some rest.  Thank you all for wading through all of this but we got ourselves a dandy of an explanation about AUTISM and that is, to me, worth a very great fortune which we will never see as others are going to grab the credit but that is fine too.  Good day to all.
Ron

THE DEITY ABSOLUTE -
"I come in at the end only to say something to Ron and therefore to all of you:  When the universe gears up for revelatory causes, we are ready to open the ports that make it possible.  Ron is right there as first in line and probably the finest person on a material planet we ever had for this work.  Ron looks at his Adjuster and says to Him: 'You alone are responsible for this Adjuster,'  and Adjuster admits to it with one proviso:  there is no other who can do this so easy as you Ron.  We are quite a team and he realizes that too.  Good day from his Adjuster.  The DEITY ABSOLUTE continues . . . .

"I am sure we have also  taken stock of the device that got this revelation out so well for a change.  It is through a Contact Commission that wavers on its ability, and Gossett you are being unfair and wishing yourself away from the trial of doing the SOP and you should not quit it ever, but you are wringing your hands over it especially after you see Ron and his work which is your work too.  You were there and your strengthen the signal by making so easily hearable to the others as you are a battery in some respects.  Do not be alarmed when Ron says you are going to hear dictation to me as Ron receives it and that was a request from Ron so you hear it double strength.  Gitz is so full of buzzes in his brain it is going to take him a year to settle down especially after Part III will now appear with some dictation from Jane Gitz on other causes and the remedies involved in dealing with them.  Ron never stops amazing me with his extraordinary ability to speak clearly and well even without the teeth that would make it easier to do so.  That will be fixed shortly and those doctors are now under the press of spirit to get it done and over with with as little fanfare as possible.   Ron just hear Dr. Heisenberg come in.  Extraordinary believe me!   Heisenberg, have you something to offer?  This is the Deity Absolute signing off."

DOCTOR WILLIAM HEISENBERG, PhD on mansion world four and fused now and ready to get to work again on the Ilok four micron coal powder book with some juicy stories to tell the world too.

"I am ready to start the book again with Rayson as Rayson knew I was close to fusion on Mansion World Four, but had no idea of the consequences.  The consequences are I am not perfectly normal in attributes and wonder why I bother talking to this guy as he seems to know why I am here.  Be assured we are ready with that book on coal powders and ready for that book on Infinity which you love to work with but are causing rippling effects on high with it as you are so close to falsehood it is not funny and that is truthful when it comes to listing attributes.  Stop that and listen to us.  Good and this:  Be sure that Gitz and company understand this new book on Ilok has to be with a real copyright and place it on some attorney that specializes in copyrights as this is a powerful book coming and you are jealously guarding nothing as you feel that when something is freely given it is freely given back and that is excellent, but this next Ilok Book is over their heads in places and will be misunderstood and therefore must be realized as copy right for defense purposes.

"As Dr. Heisenberg, I want it understood I have a lot of copyright material still left on Urantia and its rights are now suborned to your work as I am in it and that is delightful for me to do with Rayson and others at his command.  Be assured this entire matter was moot until you appeared as the Chief of a new Urantia Contact Commission you call the Second Contact Commission and that is most useful to refer to as SCC right?  [Ron: much easier to write, yes, thank you]

"Finally, we must amend one thing.  Eva Braun works with us up here and she survived that disastrous suicide as she had nothing to do with the murderous mayhem of her boy friend.   We will cull the history of the Third Reich as well and to tell the sorrid stories as they occurred in my view.  We have special permission to do  a book on the Third Reich through the eyes of science and that will set back some historical readers for years trying to glimpse how all this came about through a little old man on Urantia.  Good to see you again. Good day.  W. Heisenberg PhD."

END

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2019, 06:45:20 PM »
Hi All,

I wish to thank RonB for a very revealing paper on the subject of Autism and other related malformations of the brain. I waited until this morning to be fresh to read it properly as I attempted to read it last night after work but kept falling asleep and could not concentrate any more and decided to just sleep it off and read it in the morning when I am fresh and bright.  A few things happened as I read it this morning and I am now wondering if it is a few underlying intentions that were supposed to hit me to see it as I read into it.

Let me put two things in the background of my mind and life experience, as I read the paper.

• Recently, for some weird compulsion, I was curious as to what caused German Measles to happen in the first place and for that to be an interest in my search about its origins. I googled it online and found a treasure trove of info on it and also out of such that affects the unborn child is the term called CRS, which is Congenital Rubella Syndrome, which I am born with, by my mother catching the German Measles from my eldest brother who got it at school one day and came home with it and it all occurred in the first trimestor or in the first 12 weeks of pregancy, back in the year 1963. This being the critical phase that affects the fetus in the womb. I turned out mostly classed as “half-deaf”. Officially stated, as with a ‘moderate to severe sensorineural hearing loss’ in both ears at a government audiography test performed at the age of 3 or 4 years of age. It was corrected at best by supplying me with one hearing aid at the time. I presently wear two hearing aids to better perform in hearing in normal listening environments. Without them I am severe in my capacity to hear much at all. And over the years, there is a deterioration in hearing that occurs due to aging. As it occurs in my research on the CRS subject, this German Measles causes the fetus to fight back but it cannot do sufficiently on its own, hence it falls victim to damage in the areas of the ears, the eyes, the brain and the heart. That one Australian opthalmologist Norman McAlister Gregg discovered CRS in 1941 (see link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congenital_rubella_syndrome  ) I note too that autism is among the list of signs and symptoms in children with CRS in the wikipedia paper on CRS.
  • The other disease that weighs on my mind, that occurred to happen in my husband and was treated for some 2 decades ago, namely, a very rare autoimmune disease called Wegeners Granulomatosis. There is a lot more to say on this type of disease, but suffice to say it was treated with small doses of chemo each week for over two years until the immune system was reduced to a point where it can be restarted as soon as the chemo can be stopped and, hopefully, the body can restart the ability to fight back with its own mechanism. So that is how I think of it and to this day after two decades he has been in remission. He will know if it flares up if it comes up into his sinuses. Nothing yet has happened, so he is one very lucky human to have it nipped in the bud when it sprouted in the brain when it did and not in the organs as this disease usually crops up in the patients that get Wegeners Granulomatosis. Indeed, it is a very complex one for the medical profession to find what my husband had when it happened at the time back in the mid 1990s. Ever since, I think they are still trying to find out what and how it is caused in such patients. It remains a mystery so far, yet my hubby was promptly treated and came through rather unscathed which is probably rare as well. Most patients are affected in their body organs and do not fare very well so we have learned in due course.

Now as you can see I have two of these things in the back of my mind as I am reading this astounding paper. What gets my attention and for some reason I wonder if it is true to think of it, is that when seeing how language is affected by one with a brain malfunction and how the recipient human has to learn language, I somehow can very much relate to this development in myself as language comprehension in my childhood was something of a challenge for me due to my inability to hear and absorb word terminology and so on. If it wasn’t for my kind and patient mother and siblings who gave me constant speech correction and language understanding, I would most probably be stuttering, slurring, mumbling etc in my speech. Most deaf ones do that anyway, but, in my case, I have been able to get pass the problem of speech and move on to comprehension in more doses as I grew up. I can see how the spirit ministry has kicked in to work me more and more as I grew and develop over my young years. This also tells me a lot about the Holy Spirit being active in my second decade of my life and going forward maturing and becoming with spiritual acclimatization, if I can call it that. Now, where am I heading with all of this with this paper?

Somehow I feel both ways. A victim too in the sense of what is a disease that has affected me before I was even born. Where that disease/measles originate from and how it can do so much harm to the fetus in the womb? In any case, the paper on Autism highlights just one aspect to the developing fetus and I appreciate how much influence the spirit ministry has on brain cell development and so on. WOW!! What a revelation! I can see I could have fared a lot worse but came out mildly affected although deafness is modest in most cases who are subjected to CRS as pointed out in the wikipedia paper above in the link. Autism, like the classic triad of CRS (eg. hearing loss, eye defects and heart defects) are in some ways interlinked in this manner of brain development and hence immunity function. To sum up my mind at work in reading all of this is that is good to know the intricacies, as complex as it is, that is pivotal on how we humans are to be developed and function as intended. This is an intriguing paper on many levels and I am so pleased that people like Jane Gitz is up there to assist those unfortunate little ones to develop and grow well enough as I have in my childhood years being so nurtured by a loving family that helped me along.

I thank you again Ron and all those responsible to illuminate us on this subject that affects so many in various ways.

Oh I just saw the next paper Part 2! Oh dear, more to learn…..yet I will place this so you know where I am at in absorbing this on so many levels. Thank you all so much! Mwaa!

Sue/7inOcean

P.s. oh I got that Ron for that was Part 1 as I already have Part 2, sweet thank you for your amazing work and I just received the Mullins paperback book (in the slow mail) on A History of the Urantia Papers and so I have a lot of reading to do! Sue
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 07:00:11 PM by 7inOcean »

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2019, 07:36:03 PM »
Farout! Does everything have to go back to Germany and the Third Reich!?  The German measles and the Wegeners (also German name), I highlight it in red to think that does there seem to be some correlation to what happened in Germany for some reason? I know too that the German Measles have been discovered by Germans and that I got it due to some Aussie soldiers coming back from the horrid fields of World War 2, I came across this in my readings about CRS and I seem to be so infuriated that things seem to originate in Europe and has something to do with the war and makes me wonder about it all. How bad was it? The signs and symptoms in the victims cannot lie. I am intrigued to get to the bottom of what caused so much suffering. Grrrr!! Am I right to be so annoyed or am I wrong to see it that way when there could be more to the story, if there is any to explain better? I am hoping some history to come out as to explain the diseases and cancers that have emerged so much in our current age. Does it go back further in human time to do with the Lucifer Rebellion?  I will try to contain my emotional tirade. Sorry about that. Can't help being so reactive, I guess it sparks me to think more and as to the reasons for such to happen and so on it goes. 

Sue/7inOcean

Online JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2019, 09:27:30 AM »
Dear Steven. Thank you for your message. It is very good and comforting to know that there is a possibility of the survival of the fetus with the resurrection in the heavens, that is, that people who die in pregnancy have the possibility of continuity of evolution in the heavens. It is good to know that your wife asked to serve with the children in the heavens. I like the good humor of all of you (Jane, Steven and Ron), about marriage to three (logically the meaning is a great friendship between the three), especially when you answered Ron: - just do not forget Ron that Jane is mine wife, plus I'm younger (I'm 70 years old) and I'm prettier. In my view, in our lives we have to have a little joy and humor. Julio.

======= 

Caro Steven. Obrigado por sua mensagem. É muito bom e confortador saber que existe a possibilidade da sobrevivência do feto com a ressurreição nos céus, ou seja, das pessoas que morrem na gravidez terem a possibilidade de continuidade de evolução nos céus. É bom saber que sua esposa pediu para servir com as crianças nos céus. Gostei do bom humor de todos vocês (Jane, Steven e Ron), sobre o casamento a três (logicamente o sentido é de uma grande amizade entre os três), principalmente quando você respondeu a Ron: -  só não esqueça Ron que Jane é minha esposa, além do mais eu sou mais jovem (tenho 70 anos) e sou mais bonito. Em minha visão, em nossas vidas temos que ter um pouco de alegria e humor. Julio.
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2019, 12:35:44 PM »
Thank you Sue for sharing your experience ; I have also my own, not that I am physically concerned, but it is on a personal and emotional basis. In 1991, at her three or four months of pregnancy – I don’t remember well – my wife was informed, during a regular medical followup, that the fetus was showing some abnormality in its development and the practioner in charge made it clear to my wife that she had the choice to keep on, with all the risk that it represents, or to interrupt the growth. We already have two sons and a daughter, one more child was not really expected, it was accidental. After discussion and reflextion, my wife and I decided to go with it, leaving the rest in the care of God. At her birth in November, the babygirl – Florinda is her name – was diagnosed with the DOWN SYNDROME.

That is what brought me to ask a question in my precedent post in that same category : ‘Is it wrong for the parents, when a disfunction is noticed in the early development of a fetus, to opt for an abortion ?’. Let me say that my wife and I do not have any regret whatsoever in making the choice. All along the years, there have been many ups and downs, but we take them with care as they come our way. Florinda does not speak, she cannot do everything by her own, but since she attends a specialized establishment during working days, she is now able to eat and drink by herself. She has just turned twenty- seven (27) this last november and it seems that DOWN SYNDROME individuals can have a life-long of sixty years(60) and over.

There was another question in my precedent post that I asked : ‘Do those individuals with a DOWN SYNDROME or AUTISM, obviously with a mental and intellectual disorder, endowed by a Thought Adjuster, since He is lodged and work in the upper mind of a human-being ?’ I also want to know, after their passover, are those individuals with DOWN SYNDROME are looking after with the same care as those with AUTISM or aborted fetus ? This is a very tricky affair to deal with, we don’t know all about the avenues, we can only let things go their way and hope for the best in the afterlife. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.