Author Topic: Severe problems and resignations 27Jan2019  (Read 1206 times)

Online LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Severe problems and resignations 27Jan2019
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2019, 07:27:09 AM »
In this last paragraph of this message , Aya very briefly drops a bombshell for us in announcing that there are conversations going on concerning  an 8th Bestowal and  that there might possibly be an 8th Bestowal that will be other than Jesus, Christ Michael.
In the past  there have been discussions trying to decide if the 2nd return would be an extension of Michael's 7th Bestowal or should it be seen as an 8th Bestowal.  The very fact that as Jesus has grown exponentially in Spirit and has now attained Deity Status is remarkable and very exciting and thought provoking, to say the least.   Now with this new announcement, we are taught that there may be a totally new Bestowal Mission with a new Bestowal Son, which would be another one of those extraordinary  departures from other Bestowal Missions throughout Nebadon, Salvington,  and Uversa and yet another example  of  just how Urantia  is so unique.

The possible complications that are created when thinking and considering the  amalgamation of the 4 or 5 Superuniverses into a SUPER-Super Universe that has been talked about will be, I would think, a monumental undertaking!...one that certainly  boggles our human minds and yet stretches and challenges our understanding and spiritual vision into profound new directions.

As always, my deep appreciation for Ron's messages and announcements from Aya, Sardon, Michael, and Mother Spirit.   Larry

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2019, 09:51:09 AM »
Greeting, I intervene to share my rejoicing to have been able to reach this forum so original and unique and exceptional, that at certain moments it makes me lose the dimension of my mortal reality. Being able to know and get in touch with superhuman characters such as Ron Besser and others of the caliber of a Lemuel, (by the way, very much less of his early audios), a LarryG, a Sue, Amathyst, Steven Gitz, Wendy Winter, with that high privilege of being able to be merged in mortal life with their divine partners and communicate in the way they do with the same Heaven, they are all transcendental facts, which force me to make the greatest effort to keep up with all the publications. I resign at the same time that I delight, before messages like that of Sordon through Amethyst, knowing that as Mardul says, our "Chorlito" head (it is a very tiny little bird), we can not manage to assimilate but the minimum and indispensable to be left guide our Divine Monitor and make the most of our prayers and purity of intention. Thank Ron and you, Universal Father, for so much love.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2019, 03:01:46 PM »
Larry, a minor correction to your post and enthusiastic endorsement of the so-called amalgamation of universes.  You wrote:

Larry: "The possible complications that are created when thinking and considering the  amalgamation of the 4 or 5 Superuniverses into a SUPER-Super Universe that has been talked about will be, I would think, a monumental undertaking!."

Let us pull that back and then restate what the amalgamation really is:

Michael of Nebadon has floated the idea that our Local Universe of Nebadon needed a lot more help in coping with all of the administrative problems suffered as the outcome of the Lucifer rebellion, adding the failure of the biologic up lifters, and now the failure of the fifth epochal revelation on Urantia.  These failures have nearly bankrupted the policy making abilities of all who attempted to figure out why so many astute failures on a small blue planet that also happens to the one in ten million planets forecast for Nebadon, to have a Creator Son appear on Urantia soil as its one and only Bestowal Son, 

We must realize these failures are loathsome and never has a planet like Urantia suffered the consequences that Urantia now suffers.  Consequently, Michael of Nebadon asked the next door neighboring LOCAL UNIVERSES to consider an amalgamation of administrative effort to be freed of such over powering need for harsh retaliation against Urantia in particular, and parts of the Local Universe of Nebadon, in general.  I therefore submit to you all that statement Larry makes is too grand to contribute to the truth of the matter:   That is:  NEBADON SITS ALONE YET AND IS NOT AMALGAMATED UNTIL SOMETIME IN THE NEAR FUTURE WITH 8 (eight) LOCAL UNIVERSES (NOT S U P E R U N I V E R S E S  Larry) into one administrative center.  If all goes according to plan, then Nebadon plus the other allies would make a total of 9 (nine) Local Universes to join as one administrative center.   That will indeed make G I L I U M the largest Local Universe unit ever put together.   I listed all their Local Universe names on a post about xid days ago and you will have to find it to see which ones they are.  Only one name does not appear in that post and it will be revealed later on today or tomorrow when I get the chance to start work with Dr, Mendoza for my book near completion I hope today. 

Superuniverses Larry, as I know you know, have 10,000 Local Universes designed into them.  We are not amalgamating 10,000 local universe but 9 and Nebadon will be its capital, I think.

I also prefer to keep the idea, and this is to you Clency, that no Part VII will be added to do what you think should be added   That idea would make another book most worthy but I am sticking to diseases for this one still being worked on today and probably tomorrow.  Climate change is a huge subject and should receive its own fashionable introduction but I am swamped with the present project too.

I conclude these remarks with a note from Michael of Nebadon for you Larry and others -  DO NOT MIX UP SUPERUNIVERSE CONCERNS WITH LOCAL UNIVERSE CONCERNS.  THAT DRIVES ONE CRAZY ON SALVINGTON.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "I see like Ron sees as himself very weary of people who read so carelessly it makes a mockery out of supernal announcements to date.  I see Ron hold his head when he reads what Larry wrote and Larry you are too tired and ill to do much today so let things float.  Ron is poorly done too and he wonders why he rescheduled a conference call with you and Gitz for Thursday., but I know why, and you two must keep it for good reason.  I have an announcement concerning that book Ron has been battling now for three weeks and more.  He is exhausted with the twists and turns we force him into to get good text and he has done supremely good text lately including the start to the Part VI, Ovarian cancer.  It is well started and he knows not why but it looks like a whose who in spirit as one after another famous mortal steps forward to start Part VI. 

"I wish to claim anonymity over who Dr. Mendoza really is, but He is a powerful doctor and He will narrate Part VI entirely and it may run thrity more pages beyond what Ron has already accumulated already.  Clency, you need to take that post on climate changes very seriously as it is right on and Ron knows it but has too much to do to bring it to the world as a book right now.  He has so much to do he is actually breaking records on dedicated service to sit there and type and type and type without taking food or liquid breaks enough.  Today is no exception.  You Clency have the right stuff too but stay back from the lime light in order not to be recognized as a scribe, but you are and you need a come upance for doing that to your old Michael as I need all on board to transmit what I need to hear from all of you.

"Larry Gossett and Ron Besser and Steven Gitz are reestablished as Contact Commission members, and as such have to have more support to include all of you into this organizing group.  Amethyst is ready to contribute when her problems are solved and that is a huge undertaking for her to get over.  Second Ron Besser is so ill some days he wonders if he needs to signal someone that he is not going to last a lot more days but we assure him he will last more than a few more days but centuries if we can bring his leukemia under control.   That is really the name of the disease and no one ever speaks that near him as it is so hard to doctor for Ron got out of the way and refuses to see the medical profession ever if he can help it again.

"Finally, the amalgamation of Nebadon now with eight other Local Universes is making history everywhere.  It has caused the Father to pounce on Ron with a ferocity of heart seldom are seen and Ron spoke with Father this morning trying to understand his heartfelt inquiry to Origins only to receive a stern lecture on propriety and not to listen mostly to mortal logic and Ron knows that he is using it too much but then what else does he have?  You all must recognize that Ron is enjoying his final days as a Commissioner not so. Gitz and Gossett have some adjustments to make to work those positions better with Ron, but all in all it is a solid group to be Contact Commission statesmen.

"I close this idea of Locale Universe amalgamation by stating that our Local Universe of Nebadon is relatively small compared to Hensalon, and that one is double the size of Nebadon.  Sensalon is triple the size of Nebadon, and Blemnson is quadruple the size of Nebadon.  These extra large Local Universes are in shallow space near the first outer space level and as Ron guessed as we wrote this part, they are in little space charged areas for Nebadon is in a heavily space charged level of time and space while they are not, hence the need for a greater area of space to obtain the space charge a Local Universe needs to be called a Local Universe.  That charge is equivalent to 1/10,000ths of the total space charge in the superuniverse.  There are never more than 10,000 Local Universes in a Superuniverse and all should remember that.  Good day."

MOTHER SPIRIT - "Ron you are to work on Part VI of your book now.  The rest of you must work hard to keep steady as you go and do not have the responsibilities Ron does as he is actually producing record amounts of epochal revelation without a Contact Commission all contributing.  Steven Gitz could do that kind of contribution but is so harried with a difficult business he must scramble to get out of the way of falling revenues as this country will go into a deep recession again over issues of trade and manevolent foreign policy by a political administration currently in Washington.  The recession will first hit the EU amd then spread to South America and then China and the US is already under a recession never fully dispelled from the 2007-8 fiasco of the past.  In any case, I state the following for readers on this forum:

"Ron keeps looking at the performance of people on this web sight and now recognizes it is hardly for the common man, but it is for those who know the fifth epochal revelation, and for that reason it must be kept going in spite of money problems and other problems coming to bear on Ron and the Commission and on most of you.  Keep what you have and guard it for countries will soon start taxing bank accounts to stay afloat and Ron sees immediately that will cause the banks to collapse and then where you be?  I hope it does not come to that but if you have some wealth set aside hold onto it tightly in the next several months and years.  There are goblins out to take the money you do have and stay patient as they are removed and the world rejoices in what may be the 8th Bestowal by Michael of Nebadon, with particulars still held as a deep secret for now.  Mother Spirit of Nebadon speaking."

MOTHER SPIRIT OF HENSALON speaks to you now:

"I am the Creative Spirit of Hensalon, and Ron smiles when I come on as he and I get along so well. He loves the comradery  between us as he recognizes we are very similar to his view of life and happy to help not when we amalgamate our Local Universe with your Local Universe.  Be assured we dare not do so but often wish we could share some of our wisdom with him and others of his ilk.  Mother Spirit of Nebadon works hard to keep him in balance with all of you and vice versa.  Fully twelve percent of members on this forum are participating and the rest sit back and wonder how they can get into participation without being scolded to do more.  Well, frankly guests and slower members need to do more but will never do so as they feel no obligation to step forward anymore than we did a scant year ago when we learned of this forum and watched it fight the good and poor among you to step up or forever lose the chance to participate on the ground floor of these Mission enterprises.  We are now giving up some time here so Ron can get to work on his book, and hopefully finish the text today.  It is in need of constant revision due to the nature of these illnesses on Urantia  Frankly we suffer little of these maladies you do on that planet anywhere in Hensalon.  Hensalon is huge compared to Nebadon but we have the same idea of ten million inhabited planets to bring forward, but our Creator Son is quite unlike Michael of Nebadon and we enjoy no such freedoms of human participation you do Ron and Larry and Steven and Sue and Wendy and even Lemuel who is so ill right now he wonders if he will make it again this time.  We are all working hard to produce a friendly amalgamation and it must be carefully done since there are some cross purposes afoot with nine Local Universes being amalgamated.

"I close with this simile, and that is to say:  'Eat and be merry not, but guard your wealth and help where you can to keep these sessions going, for if you lose them you lose a great deal of help for you in the future.'"  Mother Spirit of Hensalon. 

CREATOR SON OF HENSALON speaks -
"I now know the secret to Ron's fun with this stuff.  He sees it for a fresh look at creation off the idea of the Creator Son of Nebadon, but kindly so, as he is regrettably too ill to hear all that he could hear right now but that is going to be made well for you Ron.  You are sitting poorly today wondering how to get out form under the difficulty of no sight and no legs almost and that is to trial you briefly more and then be done.  BY August this year of your calendar it is all gone and you are wondering what the problem is and that with the bees buzzing your head with a face full of pimples is not what we all have in mind.l  The overbite will not do either.  In any case you are doomed to do better very soon and the taxes and the costs and the remuneration not of money really do you, will not daunt the real work to be done.

"I am the Creator Son of Hensalon.  YOu speak with the Creator Son of Avalon, and Sensalon, but never of the other six, and that is because they have strict rules in place not to involve mortals at all,  and all are concerned about your health as it is so unusual for this to happen to a mortal who participates at the level you do.  Keep in mind you should have died four years ago by now but they kept you going with shots of this and that and you survive unto today, and we are ready to help if ever invited to diagnose such an ailment you have come up with and not your fault.  Nebadon never experiments like Uversa experimented on you and as a result you have a blood serum to rich for your cells to use and they carry on high wanting fed better.  They will be fed well shortly as the set up last night was to help you breathe better as you are getting wormed by a hydroxide bacteria that lives well in a low PH factor and you are so low PH soap does not lather on your skin well anymore and you are most curious about that phenomenon.  Well, worry it not as it increases the dexterity of your skin covering and all on Urantia should have such a condition as it helps the skin to stop aging.

"Hydrolyzed skin in your case is oddly centered on your face and the difficulty to shave now is processed by not a razor blade but a depilatory style gel that clears it better than a razor for now.   No one in Nebadon will ever go through what you went through again Ron, but watch out for extra savings you get on high when you come over and you slip easily into a fifth mansion world skin with lots of deluxe features to use right away.  I am Hensalon's Creator Son and I thank you for taking me so well and good day."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Your book Ron now takes precedence so now get started.  Michael."

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline White Stone

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2019, 02:15:37 AM »
There are 100,000 Local Universes in each Superuniverse, Ron, not 10,000.

White Stone
And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2019, 10:41:13 AM »
Yes, you are right.  When I get it wrong I really get it wrong in this case by a factor of ten times.  Paper 15 of the Urantia Book elucidates the Grand Universe as follows:

15:2.10 (167.1) Excluding the Paradise-Havona spheres, the plan of universe organization provides for the following units:
15:2.11 (167.2) Superuniverses. . . . . . . . . . . . 7
15:2.12 (167.3) Major sectors. . . . . . . . . . . . . 70
15:2.13 (167.4) Minor sectors. . . . . . . . . . . . 7,000
15:2.14 (167.5) Local universes . . . . . . . . . 700,000
15:2.15 (167.6) Constellations . . . . . . . . .70,000,000
15:2.16 (167.7) Local systems. . . . . . . . 7,000,000,000
15:2.17 (167.8) Inhabitable planets . . 7,000,000,000,000

Thank you for the correction.
Ron

Online LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2019, 11:18:25 AM »
I am so sorry for typing Superuniverse when it should have been "Local Universes)" !... thanks for the corrections.....I should have waited until I was a little more awake and alert.   I am such an early morning person and sometimes try and get too much done, which, as this did, results in more confusion that I had intended.  It is sometimes a real challenge to accurately put down in words what we are thinking...getting thoughts and even feelings from mind to the page  can get transposed and cloud or dim clarity.   But at least it resulted in abetter understanding of the "amalgamation" that is being proposed.   My real point and what I was thinking when I wrote this was the fact that this amalgamation is going to be  a monumental undertaking to coordinate and create.   LarryG

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2019, 01:58:20 PM »
Love the sunglasses on the face Ron before the 7 trillion inhabitable planets! Your typewriter is funny! I enjoyed the sense of how many and how huge this entire universe wheel is presenting. Nicely rounded figures and why the universe likes the numbers seven? Hmmm, curious gets the better of me :)

Sue/7inOcean

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2019, 01:57:46 PM »
Ron this is in response to Sue's 1st question. She said ---- "Is this another intervention of God the Supreme who is road blocking these papers for reason of state."   My point and question is you told us that God the Supreme has moved to the fourth phase of the Havona circuit. Is this the same as the fourth cycle of the Havona circuit where an intelligent being attains the Eternal Son? If so would God the Supreme not only experience all activities of all Sons of the Original Son and oversee their activities as well and put a check on them as He sees fit? 

14:5.4 (158.7) When intelligent beings first attain the central universe, they are received and domiciled on the pilot world of the seventh Havona circuit. As the new arrivals progress spiritually, attain identity comprehension of their superuniverse Master Spirit, they are transferred to the sixth circle. (It is from these arrangements in the central universe that the circles of progress in the human mind have been designated.) After ascenders have attained a realization of Supremacy and are thereby prepared for the Deity adventure, they are taken to the fifth circuit; and after attaining the Infinite Spirit, they are transferred to the fourth. Following the attainment of the Eternal Son, they are removed to the third; and when they have recognized the Universal Father, they go to sojourn on the second circuit of worlds, where they become more familiar with the Paradise hosts. Arrival on the first circuit of Havona signifies the acceptance of the candidates of time into the service of Paradise.

Thank you
Domtia

Weydevu

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2019, 05:05:15 PM »
Weydevu, I am a bit rusty on these Havona circuits but you also have to reinterpret the meaning of the paragraph you quoted.  I am glad you did quote it for it is the essential understanding of the entire process of the Deity Adventure in particular.

What this paragraph does not enunciate but it is given elsewhere in the same section, is that the first Deity adventure you have is not to find the Infinite Spirit but to locate and report to the Paradise Trinity, and that is always done first before undertaking and identifying the individual Paradise Deities.

The Deity adventure starts on the fifth circuit after you have been prepared to known and find the Paradise Trinity.  That is not done in the Receiving Circle, but in an outside conveyance some distance from the Receiving Circle where the candidate to become a Finaliter enters and is given sufficient time to identify each of them later on.  But finding the Trinity is harder than you might suppose as they are never quite in the same area all the same time due to motion of the Infinite Spirit in space in particular.
In circuit 5 you find the Trinuty, and later on in that circle you identify the Supreme, and then the Infinite Spirit.  It is a very busy circuit for ascenders and these three instances of Deity have to be recognized by each perosn entering into the Deity adventure to realize.  God the Supreme in the Urantia Book is identified as exist on the fifth circuit but it  is, realize, the 3rd circuit counting from first the inside out to the seventh.  The Urantia Book identifies the placement of God the Supreme as on the third circuit which means they are counting edgewise out for the center toward space.  The fifth and the third are the same circuit depending where you to start to count them.

Now God the Supreme wants it to be known he has transferred from the 3rd circuit to the 2nd circuit and that is the same as circuit four identical with the the sixth.  He is edging ever close to space and time by moving one more circuit out toward the superuniverse which lay outside of Havona in the first and only time level in the Grand Universe.  Counting from the seventh circuit which is what you enter upon from Havona, God the Supreme is in the next one back or the sixth which translates to the fourth if you are count outward from Paradise.

God the Supreme sees that I have it wrong as I casually almost always count out from Paradise but He really means the sixth from Havona.  I also wee it means a lot more than I realized, but also understand that the Deity Adventure starts on Havona with number five and to find the Eternal Son on the 4th circuit and on the 3rd circuit to find the Father.  Circuit 2 and  1, one (1) being next to Paradise, are exculpatory preparation, and what that means. it is the fine details of what finding the Deities on Paradise does and means to the ascending mortal himself.   It is on the most inside circuit 1 that the Father personally enjoins the Ascender to get with it and end the Adventure as there is so much work to do he cannot wait for all formalities to be taken care of.

Now on this thing with God the Supreme and his relationship to Urantia and to us as helpers on the planet while in the flesh yet.  You are the only one who has mentioned it at all and I am glad you did.  The Supreme Being has a direct connection to Michael of Nebadon.  The Planetary Supreme is not longer in control of Urantia for the Supreme, as She is still pending a hearing over her behavior during the Lucifer Rebellion (she preferred to leave the planet rather than to stay and fight Lucifer at the time, and since no Planetary Supreme has ever been put into that position before, the Court needs to determine just what behavior was appropriate for any Planetary Supreme under such circumstances.

I am now advised that the Planetary Supreme named Urantia is ready to resume her duties and will let all of us know by a Broadcast of Her own when she is okayed to do that.  Meanwhile the Supreme Himself is ready to take charge for now until Urantia Herself is ready to take the planet on as the full temptress of heart for people to experience on Urantia first, and then on Havona circuit world seventeen (17) on the fourth Havona counting from the inside out and where God the Supreme is now domiciled.

With regard to problems we face as mortals with what I have experienced with interference in my daily life now and then, I cannot identify the problems yet which persist as a problem in getting thing going in my early morning of each day and the trial I face trying to keep things on an even keep time wise.  I do not know the reason for this, but Wedydevu, you surely must be aware that it is the Supreme who makes the really good time forecasts as to what action will do the best good?   Well I am inclined to think I am in constant analysis of that o my own work and we will have to see when we have a more direct action.   Let us keep it that way for now.  thank your for your post.  Ron

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2019, 12:00:50 PM »
Thanks Ron and I'm sorry for taking so long to say something after your post. I just got some part time employment and I'm unable to log on as often as I was not that I was posting anything but I was there.  It appears that we are under a great test where we find ourselves in a vicarious situation. We don;t have a Planetary Supreme at this time to speak up for us. We had so many Planetary Princes I've forgotten who's who. Forgive me on that.
May you have peace from unseen beings during your work. Thank you and God bless you and your health.

Domtia

Weydevu

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2019, 12:46:37 PM »
Hope you have some quick time Weydevu to see this response.

Items:
1 -    I am not advised or do I really understand what we are under that makes life so difficult even for the supporters of these Missions.  Perhaps the shadow is so esoteric we will never understand why it was used or how it was used.  I still throw my hands up trying to!

2  -  The Planetary Prince office has been opened to a fairly large number of Local Universe Sons to get exercised and experience in running a difficult administrative post to acquire real expertise on.  I know that the Most High Chief, Andromadeus took the office and is still there to get more experience in such a post, and that he will be promoted  on Paradise, probably as One Without Name and Number. 

I recently spoke to Lanaforge who is an early numbered (the 65th to be created by Michael and Mother Spirit in liaison with the Ancients of Days), and he is back on Urantia after having been promoted to Mighty Messenger Status.   Before he received his Paradise honors as a Might Messenger, Michael had him doing double duty both as a Planetary Prince for Urantia and as Planetary Prince for Panoptia.  When he was called to honors as a Mighty Messenger on Paradise, he resigned his petiton to leave Urantia too, but left as the Planetary Prince on Panoptia.  That upset the Panoptia powers and they petitioned for his return.  Michael said to Panoptia, we do not have the resources in place to compliment both Urantia and Panoptia at the same time with one Lanaforge Prince.  Lanaforge mentors the Most High Andromadeus, and helps me write this book on Aids and Autism, and stays as a Mighty Messenger.  Both Andromadeus and Lanaforge are hear watching me write this to you.  The plan is to eventually reinstate Lanaforge as the Urantia Planetary Prince once Andromadeus is done training.

3 -  Planetary Supreme is still Urantia.  However, there is a move afoot to replace Her with the idea of another Planetary Supreme, more in touch with Urantia folks including humans.  Urantia is quite aloof and holds no harm for anyone for me or you or anyone else.  But She is curious why she matters to the rank and file of humans on Urantia at all as she has not been on Urantia for a millennium.   Ron says I am Gaia, and I am.  Many transmitted in the past, but I am no longer going to use the term Gaia, and that is because I hate the term as it suggests a benign view of me I no longer hold for anything coming from Urantia at all.  I am not happy being the Urantia Planetary Supreme, and Ron has run into trouble, not with me, but with God the Supreme, as he transmits me easily but seldom.  The reason is he folds no real issue with Me or anyone else in the purview of God the Supreme.  I am lasting here only as long as it takes to change the Planetary Supreme from Urantia to another one with a new name for Urantia too.

That should be enough to tell you Weydevu, that the Planetary Supreme is being changed and it takes a long time to know how to move her personnel off Urantia and place new personnel on the planet Urantia.  She has over one billion living beings on Urantia to take care of plants and animals and a new species of human that is developing in Asia, and it is an animal and not a human Ron,  it is a new kind of cat you would love. Get another one Ron regardless of what the big guys say not getting a new pet.  Take care Ron and Weydevu as I am coming home no more.  Be at peace with it Ron and meet the new Planetary Supreme when She becomes available for all to know.  Thank you, Ron.  URANTIA."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "Weydevu, you and Ron are the only ones who know the Planetary Supreme at all.  Many transmit Gaia in the past and suddenly that dried up because Gaia got sick and tired saying the same thing over and over to morons who could not transmit more than ten minutes do to the false apprehension they were not allowed to.  The Planetary Supreme is sadly missed here on Urantia and her children here wonder what becomes of them and you could hardly know them Ron, but you are commiserating with them in that you would be wondering the same thing if you were in their shoes.  That is kindly taken but hardly understood as the children of the Supreme are super visible to us but never to humans since they must partake of the Eternal Son more than of the Father.  That makes them candidates for super personalization and that is a great lesson I see to you.  You just got a quiver in your back pack and use it well as people are always going to ask where the Eternal Son is represented on a planet and now you know something of it.

"Weydevu, your new job will last awhile we think, but do not be alarmed to learn there is nothing you can do about ending the relationship when you start working for the Magisterial Mission.  Ron already does and draws a salary except he has never been paid.  You will draw a salary too and you will be paid shortly we think, as Serara has this to say to all of you:"

SERARA =  "I am sure we do not have a problem with anyone to start the Magisterial Mission now.  You Weydevu have been loyal and ready to stay on board in spite of all the cracking and smacking that goes on around you over this very issues.  Your friends think you are wacky and I think you are fine,  and Ron finds you delightful to know these things and care to mention them.  He will be a fine administrator some day and we all hope it is because he knows more than he does now.   Be assured we are the Magisterial Sons who wanted this Mission long ago, but got sideswiped by a change in currency on high and now we wait patiently to move carefully on a scenario on Urantia that is real dicey to work with at all.  We welcome you soon in your world as you live it and Ron will be generous to all if he can be.  Monjoronson sends his best too!   SERARA"

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - Ron, you make this fun in spite of our difficulties.  Be assured we will be back in the saddle soon and do not waste your time writing for a book we hold dear but distant at this moment due to a frightening new bug appearing on Urantia called a new Planetary Supreme known as [a name given with great trepidation and smushed letters I cannot make sense of -Ron] The new Planetary Supreme is known to Michael and is preparing for Her entrance shortly.  K"

END

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2019, 02:51:24 PM »
A thousand thanks to you Ron, our former Planetary Supreme, Christ Michael and Lord Serara for those encouraging words of hope and inspiration.
During my early years of reading TUB I was into music and I had made up my mind when I graduate from this sphere on to the mansion worlds I would apply for admission to join the Celestial Artisans. I was already rebelling from the teachings of "the house that Jack built", but I didn't have any real skills to speak of. I've notice Ron that most of the personalities you are in contact with from Urantia,major in psychology in the morontian universities. Is there something we should know to better our education? I understand our TA & Guardian Seraphim will  counsel us in The Great Halls of Resurrection for what path to that's best for us. JUST ASKING

Domtia
Weydevu

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2019, 11:41:17 PM »
Weydevu, you observe correctly and are an astute viewer of some of these things going on I may miss myself.  It is the psychologist mind-- those who become doctors and practitioners of psychology that I share my own deep mind with.  I thoroughly dislike the profession as it is practiced in the community, as it is know it all and shallow at the same time given to rubrics of fads of the moment for treatment and dislocation of diagnosis too often flattering but off the markey unbelievably.  I happen to believe that a true profession using mind information to diagnose mischief of the mind is truly useful.  I also believe we need a new namefor the science of the diseases of the mind.  I think calling a doctor who diagnoses schizophrenia, or Alzheimer, psychosis, and so on belong to another class of professionals.

However, please understand that profound revelation such as the revelation you are used to reading is not a psychological profession, but a profession of its own that requires a lot of training to understand how to do and already I am working on how to do that with the chief priest of revelation in Nebadon, Mantutia Melchizedek.   I asked him if he teaches me??  He said yes, all the time.  I said, I never seem to be conscious of it.  He said, because I do it in your sleep so as to keep our work essentially secret until you have to use it someday on Urantia.  Dr. Sadler, he said, was taught all he learned to do by me, and he was tremendously successful because of its secret teachings when he slept.  I am very slow myself to understand how that works as for me to do something I need to be conscious of it.  Mantutia says no, that is not true.  For instance he could teach you new fingering on your guitar if you used one to play Spanish classical music, but spirit does not waste their time teaching anything unless there is something it can be used for in the mortal life.  So no new fingering for you but revelatory work for me is being taught that way.

Now here is Mantutia to speak to both of us concerning psychology and its principles as they should be understood, and not how they are mostly applied on Urantia today:

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK =
"I teach Ron how to deal with people in ways he knows how to deal with them: easily and fairly.  Where Ron falls down always is in the execution of friendship as he rarely folds people as friends but as fellow students as he treats you now Weydevu.  That is fine but he fails to understand you would love to know Ron as a friend too and he is never sure that is true as he finds most people so preoccupied with their own worries, they seldom think of friendship too in relating as students with each other.

"As a result he makes no lasting commitment to the ideals you both share, and he shares most of yours Weydevu, but you do not know that as he never speaks to them directly to you in responses on this forum.  You never bother to write him and he is far too busy to look you up spontaneously and chat with you at all.  Consequently, you view Ron as cool and collected and he views you as a fellow student but that is far as it goes.  However, there is a part of you Weydevu that connects very well to the mind of Ron, and that is because you both dearly love good music, and he never speaks to it since to do so brings the prejudice of other music lovers with genres he just does not care for.  so rather than making it awkward with others he just does not open the subject.  However, Ron is peculiar in one other sense in that his brain early on decided he should be a great composer and he has composed the Anthem we shall use in a Magisterial Mission ceremony in a few years and it will bring joy and tears to hear.  We have it orchestrated up here already and he is dying to hear it in full orchestra.  That is never shared with any of you die to the sacred side of Ron who loves God enough to devote large amounts of time to composition in mind alone.  He can hear a full orchestra play a simple piano piece.  That is mind at its strangest and he has it fully developed.  You however, Weydevu, transmit nothing but sharps and clefs and flats when you play as you intellectualize your compositions.  The difference is that you have intellectualized music while Ron has retained only the creative side of music.  The difference is astounding and you should hear the Anthem someday.  It should  drench the audience with awe.

"The point I, Mantutia Melchizedek, am making is that you hold the same ideals together and never meet because you are so sure he is out of your league and he sees nothing but you as a student.  A good psychologist recognizes the mind set of both of you, but it really takes a good composer to recognize you are brothers under your skin completely.  That in real life would make you fast friends but as it is you are in a distant place as is he and you content yourself with the forensics of the Magisterial Mission, and not of music.  Ron just asked me if you two get something to drink now that we have arrived at the place of my point, and leave before I have to serve Ron coco."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "Weydevu, Ron sees the C Major chording as the seat of his Anthem.  But he turns it upside down and makes it sound he has written it in F Major with devastating effectgs.  I never heard choridng like it and it is gorgeous.  We made a recording of it several times to catch the means of playing and he does another trick few ever use, and that is to stop ticking off timing, but to suspend it briefly enough there is no timing for the piece that follows.  It is devilish to reproduce and no one who hears it will ever think it could sound like a heavenly choir but it does.  He also believes that the world of music today is just a fad, and that good music must at least have emotional content along with intellectual praise and hope and all his music comes to the tonality of Bach and Mozart whom he deeply appreciates for his use of glory to be heard without equivocation.  That is what good music should do always.  I am glad to say these few words for what he can accomplish in his mind and it is a pity he never was trained well but he has a mind that does not appropriate intellectualize of music at all. "

"I am Mantutia Melchizedek, and I speak the truth now.  You Ron never seek fame or fortune, and this discussion forum is not the place as you are so like Leonard Bernstein. it is amazing.  Both of them are fellow enthusiasts of the classics and Ron can wail just like Bernstein can over the delicacies of a piece of music well written,. Ron loves deeply Brahms both the symphonies and the piano concertos (the Lieder is an acquired taste never mastered by him), and the Mozart symphonies 31 through 39, the piano concertos and the Missa Solemnis,  the epitome of the evolved Baroque is his fare.  Bach puts him into worship easily in many things and the trial of the brass fanfares of Garibaldi and so on, gives you some idea of where he stands for it is the pagan music not so much but of the church echoes in all good music that he bears best witness.  You ought to hear a composition he calls the Anthem fully orchestrated and you will when the Symposium is announced in the coming year for all of the elect to come to the Temple of God to meet the incarnated Magisterial Sons and the others who attend such celebrations and the Anthem plays at the very opening for you all to get an idea what inspired music truly sounds like. We some day think he will be a well known composer of the Magisterial era and the return of serious and well written music in the new style which has not been yet revealed."
MOTHER SPIRIT =" WE also point out that Ron writes very well and can be a well documented historian once we leave his mind alone.  He travels at night to Helsinki and other world capitals to study the Russian architecture of Leningrad and the heart of Versailles as Louis the XIV actually envisioned it as the Versailles you see today is not nearly as elegant as the Sun King saw it ina dream he loved to recount over and over to the people in his court.  We also suggest that someday he will also be able to play the Anthem as a piano concerto before large audiences who will weep at its grandeur of concept.  We leave this to the audience who reads other things better but you have no idea how Ron reminisces the better days of his life when he could spend time listening to these works often and alone late at night as he wrote his one missives to others.  Good day." 

END

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2019, 12:59:17 AM »

Hi everybody!  Whenever I intervene in this enlightened forum, I do so conscious of my limited capacity to understand the complexity of Creation almost in all its aspects. However, I keep very clear that within our material mind, dwell unaffected the potential that allows us to live a mortal life without fear of death or the other dangers that human beings suffer; but most exceptional: this gift of God, enables us to experience the phenomenon of becoming similar to God, as it is well described for Jesus in the UB. Here I quote the text: 

130: 2.10 (1431.5) It was this very day that we heard for the first time that monumental truth which, put in modern terms, would mean: "The will is that manifestation of the human mind that enables the subjective consciousness to express itself objectively and to experience the phenomenon to aspire to be similar to God ┬╗. And it is in this same sense, in which every reflective human being and spiritual mind can become creative.

It leads us to conclude that this is a matter of tuning or alignment with our internal Monitor that remains unchangingly transmitting on a specific, invariable and exact frequency, inviting us to capture its signal. And it is easy to suppose that if we remain attuned, aligned, with this Adjuster┬┤ frequency, there should be no change in our mental attitude and behavior; and in the same line of thinking, in the moment we let our Ego descend on our consciousness, we lose the sign of our divine Monitor. In this way we can assimilate the reason for our doubts, hesitations and despairs so lamentable in the spiritual path, what we can call weak faith. 
It is not much that we should strive if we could only count on a powerful faith: "if you could believe, everything is possible for those who believe" (Jesus de Nezareth). By the way is that last message of Lemuel "Living with God," which invites us to simply be like a child and innocently believe that God lives with us.

I believe that in this forum we must always be willing to open ourselves to new revelations that present our opinions and points of view, which will always be imperfect, unless our Adjuster dictates what we say. In the end, why worry if the Father has everything so perfectly under His control.

In this conception, for me, Ron Besser,  is the most genuine expression of love of our Father Michael for us in this chaotic world, with which He tries to approach in a more pathetic way, to our material and unstable minds. Ron is real and our Father Michael has put him within our reach as the perfect interlocutor between heaven and Earth. My apologies to the English speakers, because I suppose that my writing in English with the help of Google, is not the best.Thanks