Author Topic: Temporary goodbye !!!  (Read 392 times)

Offline Antonio

• View Profile
    • Email
Temporary goodbye !!!
« on: January 30, 2019, 02:24:57 PM »
Hello my dear distinguished friends and guests of this forum,…, unfortunately, this is my 'goodbye' for now,..., unfortunately, tomorrow will be my last day connecting to the internet and I do not know when I will be able to reconnect. ( This will depend if I manage to find a job quickly )

Rest assured that I'm always going to do what I love most in my life, that is, to regularly do my 'Stillness' and my 'TRing Work Sessions', every day, as I want to do the Father's will.

If Father still wants it with me,…, I will keep receiving transmissions from my Beloved Celestial friends, accumulate it in my 'ReceivingMessagesCelestial' folder.

Rest assured that I will continue my studies in relation to the many revelations contained in the famous Urantia Book.

Sorry to leave temporarily and thank you all and hope to return as soon as possible,…,if GOD wants it !!!

Online TrinitiLuv

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Temporary goodbye !!!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 10:47:09 PM »
Greetings on this frosty evening, Antonio.....Your message tugs at my heartstrings, I'm thinking maybe I can be of help.  My income is totally Social Security and military retirement pay - both quite small, since I've been retired a bit over 50 yrs now.  Please, if you will, let me know how much it costs you to maintain your internet service and I will see if I can squeeze a few more dollars into my budget.  You may respond to my private email address:  usicfund@aol.com.  My apologies, Antonio, if my suggestion appears intrusive into your private affairs......Surely hope it's toasty warm where you are at the moment......I write in bold print for no reason other than ancient eyes.
TrinitiLuv  //  Ray Borden  //  Washington DC Metro Area  //  usicfund@aol.com  //  30Jan2019
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 03:09:14 AM by TrinitiLuv »

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 12:23:14 AM »
The solidarity expressed by TrinityLuv with the purpose of providing financial assistance in favor of Antonio is very commendable. I think that with the support and approval of Ron could be organized through the forum, a type of fixed and voluntary contribution with the same purpose, until Antonio is going through this economic crisis due to lack of work and, of course, with the approval of his person. Thanks

Online TrinitiLuv

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2019, 03:21:31 AM »
Bravo! Ocerpa, a child of God with a kindred soul.  I'm much appreciative and sometimes awed by your insightful and enlightening writings.  Thank you......I write in bold print for no reason than ancient eyes.
TrinitiLuv  //  Ray Borden  //  Washjington DC Metro Area  //  31Jan19EDT

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2019, 08:13:16 AM »
Thank you very much TrinityLuv for your kind words. I only try to put into practice so many learned teachings of my great spiritual master Sathya Sai Baba, whom I have been following for a long time. In this case of Antonio, whom I admire for his humility and honesty when making public his critical economic situation (I can put myself in his place and I imagine how terrible it must be to not have an income to meet needs), I think a spontaneous collaboration is the least that can come out of a group like ours, and I am very surprised, that up to now you are TrinityLuv, the only one who has expressed solidarity. May I share this message from Sai Baba that illustrates this aspect:
"Life is like a limited liability company, in which all actions must be governed by the limits applicable to each one of them. Just as happiness is experienced when desires are controlled, limits must also be observed to practice charity. Your gifts should not exceed your financial capacity, nor should they be below it. If you exceed your limits you will face financial problems later on. If they are stingy, they will be depriving the needy of that which corresponds to them. Always remember that charity should not be limited to money, and that charity should not be indiscriminate. They must share their physical, mental and spiritual resources appropriately with the people in their community who need them. Help spontaneously, according to the need of the situation. Those who suffer from hunger should be fed, and those in need should be given clothing and relief. It is through sharing and sacrificing that the awareness of the Spirit is achieved". SAI BABA

Offline Antonio

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2019, 05:54:28 PM »
Finally!,..., I found a new job and I will start working next Monday.
I would like to take a moment to thank Father with all my heart for answering to my prayers.

( I would like to inform you RonB that I intend to build a website for the Magisterial Mission in French language. )

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2019, 11:31:43 PM »
I would like to see that very much.  We need language sites of native speakers and I would hope you also post the English version if you can.  Congrats on finding work and we look forward to seeing you back on line with us as soon as you can.  Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2019, 12:35:11 AM »
Antonia, dear soul!
I am absolutely thrilled to learn that you have returned to the forum and have found useful employment too. I commend you for your perseverance. Welcome back!

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2019, 01:20:24 AM »
Me too(I join Wendy and RonB in this), good on ya mate!!! :) And all the best for you in your new work...
My prayers and love be with you bro!
Sue/7inOcean

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2019, 01:35:23 AM »
Dear Antonio, 
                        Welcome back!  I am so pleased that you have found work again,
I know this will be a tremendous boost to your morale.
Well done!

Lemuel

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2019, 01:58:06 AM »
It is always in time of great struggle, when one finds oneself deep in the mud, when all doors seem to be shut-down, that one who has the faith in the Father is suddenly, as if by miracle, freed from any chain that keeps oneself slave. You have passed the trial successfully Antonio and as they say : ‘tout va bien qui finit bien’ (all is well that ends well), put in another way – this is what is called a happy ending. Domtia.
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online TrinitiLuv

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2019, 03:21:36 AM »
I'm very happy, Antonio, that someone has recognized that you have the talent and skills necessary to fill a position of significance.  The Father has blessed you, Antonio, and He will again and again. Many hopes for great success.  I've offered a few prayers myself that you would soon find a professional position, and I feel certain other brother and sister forumites have done the same.  God has big ears and I'm sure he listened to prayers offered for you......Blessings upon you,  Antonio.  Domtia!.....Ray Borden  //  TrinitiLuv  //  Washington DC Metro Area  //  usicfund@aol.com  //  13 March 2019

Online JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2019, 07:20:34 PM »

Antonio. I am happy that you have found a job and that you can return to the Serara Forum and made the willingness to make a site for the Magisterial Mission in the French language. Be very welcome to the site, again. I'm glad it will also help in building a website in the French language. A big brotherly hug from your friend. Julio.

======= 

Antonio. Fico feliz que conseguiu um emprego e que, assim, pode voltar ao Fórum Serara e se colocou a disposição a fazer um site para Missão Magisterial no idioma francês. Seja muito bem-vindo ao site, novamente. Eu fico feliz que também vai ajudar na construção de um site no idioma francês. Um grande abraço fraternal, de seu amigo. Julio
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Offline Antonio

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2019, 12:29:27 PM »
 :)   I would like to take the time to thank you all for your nice words.   ;)