Author Topic: Recording of part of a Commission Meeting this evening for your ears  (Read 348 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
IT HAS been a busy period and for that reason the Contact Commissioners held a Conference call on 31 January 2019.  Most of it could be played to the public meaning the discussion forum if you would like to listen to it.  The tape is partially loud and part soft due to volume differences in settings on our phones,  Mine was turned down and Larry had a high volume and Gitz was just right so you will hear them variously in volume.  

We had a lot of visitors on this tape and some of it was funny, at least to me, so you hear me laughing.  it is also a serious reminder of what gets done in Commissioner meetings.  The Meeting lasted well over an hour but we release this 54 minutes of it as you hear some speaking you may well know from the past.

Ron Besser
MICHAEL OF NEBADON - " I am sure this tape will clue you in on the ability Ron has to talk to the universe.  He and Chevy Chase, that is on the tape that did not get recorded, mixed it up and it is funny as Chase learns his madness in his lats movie was well noted and made a different for the whole rest of the movie as to its enjoyment.  Chase never thought of it but a grimace, but Ron reminded him it changed the movie.  Chase and Radner are determined to do bifurcation and that is what Ron means getting married up there.  Anyhow this tape should reset the schedule for some of you as you learn to search the universe for lab partners to hear familiar faces and voices you can transmit.  Michael of Nebadon."

COMMISSION MEETING TAPE LINK:

https://app.box.com/s/klw0y9565zcssj4a26jcsmo8eevmzbhn

end
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 11:24:37 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Recording of part of a Commission Meeting this evening for your ears
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2019, 01:14:46 AM »
Thank you Ron for sharing the tape recording of the conference call on the internet and thanks to Larry and Steven for your participation. I do not imagine how much Spirits can be humorous, even hilarious  sometimes and make us feel really in an ambiance of a friendly gathering. Honestly, as a none english speaking individual, I must say that I don’t grasp every word that has been uttered, but I think I get most of it enough to make up my own idea. However, what I would want to know is the names of the different spirit personalities that have intervened during the conference. It has seemed to me – I am not really sure – that the name of St Germain has been mentioned, I need a confirmation and as for the others I am completely in the dark. Personally, I would ask for more of this kind, it makes me feel so close and at the same time to get familiar with the different accents. Very well done. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Offline Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2019, 02:54:27 AM »
Hi Ron,  
               I have just listened to the Recording of the Commission Meeting. I have enjoyed it
so much and what a gift to the forum for all of us to enjoy.

I particularly enjoyed hearing from St. Germain as I was very much into the I Am teachings
from Elizabeth Clair Prophet and the beautiful decrees of the Violet Flame.

I also enjoyed hearing from Helen Shucman(sp?) and her comments about A Course In Miracles.
A wonderful text and an actual course for one year which I did whilst in Egypt.

So, a big Thank You to all concerned for this precious gift you have given us this morning.

Lemuel

I was also thrilled to hear from Helen Schucman and her comments about A Course 

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2019, 03:11:14 AM »
I really enjoyed listening to this recording!  It amazes me how similar our paths have been.  I too, studied the work of Elizabeth Claire Prophet for about 4 years, and have also studied ACIM, although The UB is of course my 'home base' as far as finding truth is concerned.  One thing I took away from studying Ms Prophet is how much power there is in the spoken word when used properly.  I have seen its power firsthand and know it is be a powerful tool when one knows how to apply it.  
It is almost as if we have all had the same training that brought us to where we are now.  How wonderful is that?  At any rate thank you for sharing this with us Ron.  
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Offline Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2019, 10:41:26 AM »
Ron 
I enjoyed listening to the tapes but there was a few discrepancys that I thought were a little odd.
You mentioned in the transmission that St Germain  was born in 1485 and he spent time in the court 
of Louis XVII  helping him with revelation.The only problem with the story is, Louis XVII was born
27th March 1785 and died 8th June 1795, 10 years old.His father Louis XVI was guillotined 2 years
 earlier in the midst of the French revolution, and the boy died in prison. Ron, I hope your health issues
 are attended too and you regain your health, Domtia. 

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2019, 11:53:53 AM »
Thanks for your replies Amethyst and Pliktarious.  I really enjoy hearing feedback good or bad as I would like to do more meeting tapes where subjects are or may be of interest to the site.  I am somewhat disappointed with the lack of interest or feedback we generate now but I am determined to wait this quiet period out and HOPE more interest is generated with what else is promised to come to listen to.  Please realize your feed back is hard not to like since I am almost tone deaf when I just listen to my work alone.

Pliktarious, you have an eagle eye for history.  Let me tell you all something while I accept the fact that Pliktarious is right on with his facts.

Saint Germain is like we will be when we have long gone over from earth life.  Those ancient experiences are all kind of jumbled as memories and frankly he may have had to look at a sheet of facts himself of  the years he actually lived in the flesh on Urantia.  Believe me, I know from my own history of life on Urantia, so much of it was a waste of time for me and how poorly I still relate to the living context of my life in those days, I could not remember certain details of life then if you paid me.

When you or I or Amethyst or Sue or Lemuel or the others take a message from the great beyond, they too are on the dole to quickly remember what they did and when.  Saint Germain is a very old soul now and I bet he is like us and quickly grabbed a number (this time which Louis it was), and I suspect it was, Pliktarious, the sun king, Louis XIV (Reign‎: ‎14 May 1643 – 1 September 1715 and get this, Born: September 5, 1638, Saint-Germain-en-Laue, France).)
I would think a good guess this is correct, and that Jacques Bytoma, which is the man who became Saint Germain, took his name from the village that played such a part in destiny for a reign of over 70 years on the throne starting as a child regent of five years old for Louis XIV.  I do not discount either that Jacques Bytoma as St. Germain had some rich and living history with  the tragic last king of France as well.  But when we transmit we transmit with the faulty memory of the one transmitting to us as well, and please keep that in mind when we have to do impromptu speeches as happened on that tape you listened to.  Saint Germain, or as Jacques Bytoma which he now prefers to be called and to leave the long and helpful history of St. Germain behind him, has now gone on and is outside of the Local Universe training and is on Uversa working on his doctorates degree in helpful psychology to work with the masses elsewhere in this huge universe. 

Thank you all so much for coming to give your appreciated for those off the cuff remarks in our meeting recently from the great ones on high.
Ron
MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "I want to say something on the remarks Ron provides to you Pliktarious and Amethyst.  He is aware of history too but does not know French history well at all.  Ron is so giddy at times with the heat of hearing a transmission perfectly well, he does not bother to check the facts before releasing them to the public as a transmission.  It is doubly hard for a transmitter like Ron to know facts from his own mind when he transmits the living voice of another who has also forgotten the facts himself as Jacques Bytoma did in reporting a few remarks to Ron that evening of the Conference Call.  Ron is also seriously ill with Leukemia, and may not hear well soon due to a deterioration of the gland called a brain, but while he has the sharpness of a new knife to deal with, Jacques Bytoma let him know he was to surprise everyone some day and become a St. Germain himself.  Well, that is off the table now as the Father has indicated that Ron must relay all of his work back to his Contact Commissioners he works with today as the last person who ever could hear so well so far and so completely.  Ron's work may become as famous as St. Georges valet, Bill Marsh. and letl that go Ron opkay? You are destined to be like a St. Germain yes, and they will honor you for being able to laugh about these issues even then, as you have a sense of humor that outlasts us all in certain cases, as when you told Saint Paul of Tarsus, he did not fool you because you knew the motivation as to why he was crucified upside down on the cross, and that was to bite the knees of his captors before he went over.  Revenge is sweetest when serve hot and steaming in the middle of a debacle!

"I must repeat, while Ron is slowly dying from leukemia these days, he is also being rebuilt inside of his body to take on the rest of his required service to Urantia, and that is to live along enough in a morontia body as ST. Germain did all those times ago and who did so much regular work to help the world cope with horror after horror in its long historical perfidy of times.  Work proceeds on his book too and Steven Gitz is reporting the part he wants to throw away is worth saving, but Ron does not see it well at all and must be convinced to include it.  Steven, Part VII will not appear but we may lengthen what you edited for Ron too.  I close with this eloquent wafer:  Ron Besser has no sense of real timingexcept to do as he must at any given time and that is so much we wonder how he ever will become useful to the other two Commissioners when he must be the valet for the living Jesus, who announces not another ploy, but another day to get into an amazing secret Ron has not shared with you because he never knew it.

JESUS HERE -  "I am sure we will have a ball Ron.   Your sense of humor is way over the top because you can produce pictures that all in spirit can see if they are allowed to.  Few then can see them but those of us who can know the truth, they are deadly accurate as the one with two Life Carriers standing back from a log across the path, and over the log lay the fractured remains of a human a thousand pieces who fell over it, and the Life Carriers are saying, "we must reduce the amount of glass we use in building bodies next time."  We who do serious work in this regard take due notice that our followups on watching our living patterns work on a planet, have had moments of saying just that at times. 

"i AM A LIFE CARRIER of some renown in Nebadon, and that picture circulates around our various labs and we know who did it as the one who knows why Paul was hung upside down inear Roome, nad always must we be reminded we are better than that, our work is noticed even by mortals who know the story better than we do sometimes.  I am Loiatia not but a spokesman for me as Loyalatia is a Completion Angel of a variety no longer spoken too as she is now Chief of her kind and works hard not to listen to mammal Besser, but I as Loiatia must make do with being the second most powerful Life Carrier since little green apples, and tell you Ron you have no glass in you left as it is all broken out of you long ago, and that your morontial body is almost complete as it is.  K." 

"We conclude this post with the idea Ron is shot and he is but he lives another day shortly and that is our doing since we have had no candidate to taket he place of the great Saint who now lives as jacques.  And that is that.  K  Michael of Nebadon."

END

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2019, 01:32:23 PM »
Ron, when is the next conference call scheduled, not only for the Commisioners, but also for those who want to plug-in with a phone number, as previously planned ? Thanks
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2019, 03:11:07 PM »
Clency, I am having real trouble deciding to do a regular conference call.  My problem is I am not caught up with what I need to do already and that is an unsure bet right now.  Our regular Commission calls are at 830 every Tuesday evening.  We generally do not let them be shared because we have to discuss information Michael of Nebadon does not want out yet.  That has mostly to do with us as Commissioners but it also is about schedules he thinks are confidential and we keep our mouths closed.

I also question how much interest that may bring too.  It also means I have to set up conference calls and I am almost too busy to do that all the time and I let the decision drift for a little unless or until there is more interest on this site in participating in things from members we do not hear from now.  I will make a decision later and if there are excepts from the Commissioner meetings I will put them up too for what we can share.  Ron

Offline Dominick O

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2019, 04:34:53 PM »
I'd like a conference call just to air out some of the things we can begin to do as members on the forum as I am finding the scope of participation somewhat difficult to fulfill and have ended up holding my cards too close to vest.  Delegate the conference call administration, Ron and let some us have a go at the workload(s).  Good day to all! -- Dominick

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2019, 10:10:51 PM »
I hear you Dominick and the others too.  I have not had a lot of thinking done on the idea at all although this was an idea mentioned either in late December or early January, and I think it would be a good way to talk about some issues voice to voice.  But for the moment I will put this aside until after Tuesday and let our Commissioners mull the idea over with me and then make a decision on just what to do.  All of you in the United States and I believe Canada have a free call as it is an 800 umber that ties into the conference call account.

Now that I am thinking about it let me do this:  You on your own phone can test this for now as I am not activating any calls for the moment.  It takes me and my control panel to activate the call to link all together.  But what you can do for now is call in and you will be acknowledged and ask to sit in a waiting room.  If I activate you will here Conference Call To Begin.  Maybe that is on my end only but I will have more to say later when it is time.  Right now I have a book deadline breathing down my neck and it is this coming week.    I will let you know when.
Conference Calls To Start -

We will begin opening the line for all who wish to listen in and speak to issues before us as a Conference Call free, to our forum members.

DIAL THIS NUMBER
1-857-216-6700

ENTER YOUR CONFERENCE CODE:

You will hear a voice tell you to wait until I (host) activate the call for all to hear.  They will likely tell you to hit 7* if you want to hear music until the call is activated.

There are attendee controls but I do not have a list of them at this time for you.  The operator will greet you once you phone in and probably tell you how to wait with a * sign.  I think if you use 7* you can wait until call is initiated with some music.  You can mute your own line and just listen if you use 4*

At the end of the call I have the control button to end all calls and that ends the conference call. 

If you want to leave the conference call before it ends we will have to learn what that might be as I do not see it in my instructions.  So, just hang up.  That is okay for now.

Ron