Author Topic: Hello, Introducing myself  (Read 370 times)

rarija

Hello, Introducing myself
« on: March 08, 2019, 07:40:36 AM »
Hello,
I introduce myself, I am RANDRIANARIVONY Rijandrisolo, you know me on the forum by Rarija. I am from Madagascar, but I live since 2012 in France.
I discovered the Urantia Book by my older brother Nalikaa.
First, I want to apologize to all of you for not having appeared on the forum now and especially for my English which is not terrible, very bad even.
I thank everyone for accepting me, the big brothers and sisters to transmit the messages on this forum so that the will of our Father to all be done.
He is in me, I belong to him, together we can enlighten the world
Thank you all.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Hello, Introducing myself
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2019, 08:47:23 AM »
We welcome you with open arms Rarija!  I am very happy to learn you are a brother of Nalikaa.  He is a wonder to my eyes for all he has learned to do and I hope you see as clearly with him as we do with all of you.  We are happy to hear from you and help yourself to the work for the business of the Father as your hands may find to do!
Ron Besser/Admin
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline NALIKAA

• Albert aka NALIKAA
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2019, 10:24:47 AM »
NALIKAA;
Location Place : Betafo/MADAGASCAR;
Local Time: Saturday 9th, March, 2019; 5:41:00 p.m.;
Subject: Re: Hello introducing Myself of  Rarija.
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
Hello Rarija ! I am welcoming you very happily elder brother being an elder (brother again for me ! ) member in this forum for all here and as well as for me too. You and I and also everyone member of this forum have been led here by different means but actually by the Will of our Heavenly Father Who is always managing so marvelously for his Divine Plan. We all must thank Him and above all only Him. We all here have to pray the ones for the others in order to perform ' our  members' missions ' for the success of  all the Divine Missions, already starting, since now and forever. My brother do always stay the course and let us altogether go ahead and let us the enlightening inner candle illuminate more and more our world forever. Thus, make yourself in ease here among our big holly family. aoi !
I love HIM, HE is inside me,HE loves me, I  belong  to  HIM,WE  BOTH  are  inside a circle , and as WE  BOTH are inside  the  CIRCLE,a roof is  necessary,so then a point is  being put on the stark  and  then WE  BOTH together are becoming a CANDLE  ENLIGTHENING  the WORLD !!! aoi.

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2019, 01:25:35 PM »
Thank you Narija for your presentation and for reporting that you are the brother of another member of the Serara Nalikaa Forum and living in France from Madagascar. In this way, be very-be coming.

One of the things that most called me at the Serara Forum is the international participation of people from all over the world, from all continents, with many native languages.

The diversity of opinions allows us to search for a broader view of the world and, in my view, facilitates the search for answers to make the world better, with projects for the well-being of all human beings on all continents .

A big brotherly hug, Julio.

======= 

Obrigado Narija, por sua apresentação e por informar que é irmão de outro membro do Fórum Serara Nalikaa e que mora na França, vindo de Madagascar. Desta forma, seja muito-be vindo.

Uma das coisas que mais me chamou no Fórum Serara é a participação internacional de pessoas do mundo inteiro, de todos os continentes, com vários idiomas nativos.

A diversidade de opiniões nos permite uma busca mais ampla de uma visão amplificada do mundo e, ao meu ver, facilita na busca das respostas para que o mundo seja melhor, com projetos para o bem-estar de todos os seres humanos em todos os continentes.

Um grande abraço fraternal, Julio.
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2019, 04:26:04 PM »
First of all, to join Julio in his message of welcome for Nilija, and at the same time to take advantage of being a relative of Nalikaa, to express to her my gratitude and congratulations for such an extraordinary transmission to the Magisterial Son Monjoronson. She has started in the forum, comparatively as in baseball when a rookie in his first turn hits the homerom ball.
On the other hand to thank White Stone, for his timely clarification on Nitrous Oxide (N2O) and Carbon Monoxide (CO), although it could be that reference is made to the CO2 that is the most abundant gas that exhaust the cars. Very important the clarification because what comes as a transmission of Ron, the tendency is to give one hundred percent of credit, however absurd, in my case, I may seem. Like the answer I received about vegetarian nutrition contrasted with the omnivore nutrition. I interpret when it is placed: "Eat well", eat healthy and the healthiest is vegetarian food. And for nothing in the sense of eating enough, quite the opposite, Eat little. Some time ago, I read that in the sarcophagus of one of the pharaohs in the Pyramid of Cheops, there was an epitaph that said: "You live on a third of what you eat, of the other two thirds, your doctor lives; eat little and you will be your own doctor". This I consider to be one of the most important medical advice (if not the most), that I can give to my patients, in relation to health and illness.
I do not want to close this publication, (three in one), without mentioning my rejoicing at the beginning of the much-announced Magisterial Mission; Everything seems to me, suddenly, like science fiction. Nothing else can remove the priority to this trascendental event. I will continue raising my prayers to heaven because there is no turning back and we can be witnesses, at least, of the beginning of the end of all the barbarism that still reigns in our beloved planet. Thanks