Author Topic: Shuttered expectations  (Read 88 times)

KIBET BRIAN

• View Profile
    • Email
Shuttered expectations
« on: February 08, 2019, 03:45:23 PM »
The first time I visited this website I was redirected to the board, God the supreme(now deleted). On scrolling through the transmitions, I was shocked to see what discussions were going on . At first I hadn't  a clue but suddenly I came across a  sentence that said '...Ron is silly sometimes...', l paused and reread the transmission again and again to be sure that it wasn't a typing error and it wasn't. I continued to read other transmissions and another transmission of the same wording( ...silly...) came across. I had my own preconceived ideas of how God speaks and  I didn't expect that ever. Then the words of God the  Supreme  comforted me when He said (...people wonder what kind of discussion we have at this forum...)
   Fact is often stranger than fiction

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Shuttered expectations
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2019, 06:30:20 PM »
That's nice of you Kibet Brian.  When is a door not a door?   When it is a jar. 

God the Supreme did not tell me that. my brother did.   But yes, the worst thing anyone can do is to have a Deity sit on a pedestal to the point he is too tall to reach you.  They have a wonderful non-corrosive sense of humor and it is light as champagne and most lifting if you can join in.  Because I transmit so much, I meet a number of them and when one relaxes to give what they want they sometimes can--  the word is not joke--  but banter with one so well done it can make me laugh a lot.  It is a shame you have not experienced it yet.  Maybe you will--  you have your own smarts enough to do that.

Ron

MICHaEL OF NEBADON -  "Ron is one of the few that has a well developed sense of humor and we take advantage of it as you can see my name has an odd case letter in it this time. . .  That is on purpose and he does things like that which sends shivers of what is he doing? to us but we enjoy it very much on reflection.  The truth is religion on Urantia is dower and sad and over produced in every church that to the Gospels which never have a scintilla of humor in them whatsoever.  It just was not recognized as useful in the days of Jesus.  But you need it badly on Urantia now and at least Ron brings it to us when he is relaxed and ready to play a leatle bit  Michael of Nebadon. K"

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

KIBET BRIAN

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Shuttered expectations
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2019, 03:23:10 AM »
Hahaha... its serves for a good experience and a way to have fun while were at it. Everytime I see it I do smile.