Author Topic: "The warning voice"  (Read 192 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"The warning voice"
« on: February 10, 2019, 02:53:55 PM »
 "The warning voice"

Teacher: The Universal Father.
Topic: "The alert voice".
T / R: René Durán.
February 9 2019, Phoenix AZ.

Greetings Dear readers today I am sharing one of the most interesting calls I've received aimed to all in regards to the present states of events recently developed publicly and you all know about it.
Here the Father:

"He took all three from me"

My father, could you explain to me what that promt means ?

The Universal Father- "In effect, I am your Universal Father with a declaratory message of the news (news) that you are going to start sharing with your friends and with all those who read the page on Facebook." It is a content enclosed in such a mysterious phrase that contains the values of a complete book of mysteries, it  is in itself a declaration of war to those who dare to challenge the Universal Father through their children in contention.It seems easy to become an opponent of the Father and that they live a war of attrition, only on the one hand, while we await their challenge.We do not want to recognize how big or bad the enemy is, we already have the coordinates of their location and the details of their armor.

"I am the Universal Father, declaring a state of emergency in all areas or flanks, with the purpose of avoiding more casualties in our troops, it is necessary to live the 'novelty alert' to detect any attack on our integrity, this means : 'keep alert to the warnings or intuitions that your Thought Adjuster transmits to you, and recognize when there is danger', that's what our strategy is based on, to awaken to another degree of perception to which you  are not accustomed to.

"I am your Universal Father giving some details of the strategies to discover the proximity of some latent or active danger around us." These are the rudiments of the war in the heavens that Archangel Michael waged and that continues with the rebels that have left loose .

"This is your Universal Father giving the warning voice 'to stay awake' for your own spiritual survival, it is not a matter of rumors, nor ravings of a hungry mind, nor of an empty stomach, it is a moment of preparation to serve the Universal Father against the lies of the deluded followers of Lucifer and the terrible Caligastia now deceased.

"I am your Universal Father completing this report, have a good night, Domtia."

René

-------------------------------------------------------
842)"La voz de alerta"
Maestro:El Padre Universal.
Tema:"La voz de alerta".
T/R:René Durán.
Febrero 9 2019, Phoenix AZ.

"A los tres me lo quitó"

Padre mío, pudieras  explicarme qué significa ese promt 'a los tres me lo quitó?

El Padre Universal- "En efecto, yo soy tu Padre Universal con un mensaje declaratorio de las nuevas(noticias) que vas a empezar a compartir con tus amigos y con todos los que lean la página en Facebook. Es un contenido encerrado en tan misteriosa frase que contiene los valores de un libro completo de misterios, es en sí mismo una declaratoria de guerra a los que se atreven a desafiar al Padre Universal a través de sus hijos en contención. Al parecer, resulta fácil convertirse en opositor al Padre y que viven una guerra de desgaste, sólo por un lado; mientras que esperamos todo su desafío. No nos interesa reconocer cuan grande o nefasto es el enemigo, ya de antemano contamos con las coordenadas de su ubicación y los pormenores de sus armaduras.

"Yo soy el Padre Universal, declarando un estado de emergencia en todos los ámbitos o flancos, con el propósito de evitar mas bajas en nuestras tropas, es menester, vivir la 'alerta novedad' para detectar cualquier ataque a nuestra integridad, esto quiere decir: 'mantenerse alerta a los avisos o a los intuitos que su Ajustador de Pensamiento les transmite, y reconocer cuando hay peligro', en eso se basa nuestra estrategia, en despertar a otro grado de percepción al que no están acostumbrados.

"Yo soy su Padre Universal dando algunos pormenores de las estrategias para descubrir la cercanía de algún peligro latente o activo a nuestro alrededor. Estos son los rudimentos de la guerra en los cielos qué libró Miguel Arcángel y que continua con los rebeldes que han quedado sueltos.

"Este es tu Padre Universal dando la voz de alerta 'a que permanezcan despiertos' para su propia sobrevivencia espiritual. No es cuestión de rumores, ni desvaríos de una mente hambrienta, ni de un estómago vacío; es un momento de preparación a servir al Padre Universal contra las patrañas de los seguidores ilusos de Lucifer y del terrible Caligastia ahora difuntos.

"Yo soy soy su Padre Universal completando este reporte. Pasen buenas noches. Domtia".

René.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 03:13:03 PM by Rene A Duran »

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Re: "The warning voice"
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 03:51:01 PM »
Thank you Universal Father and Rene for this.  I have been a little slow to recognize the warnings, but the more I read what other of you are experiencing, as well as my own, I am becoming more alert to these wars.  Something is going on; perhaps it is the last showdown.  At any rate the LIGHT clears out all darkness.  Thank you.
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2019, 10:15:25 PM »
I find this so disheartening.  We do not listen and we could care less about what is reported and it surprises so much more than it should.

Rene, I do not know the scope of this contraction of good will from the rulers of Nebadon, but it costs plenty.  Today I stopped writing a new book on aids and autism and all the while doing it I was harassed to the point I had to stop and walk away from the computer as they stole portions of the text and screwed up the graphics pretty good.  I still have a day of attempting to put it back together the way it should be.

The point is we have a cadre of seraphic disasters running around Urantia now wanting to put things right and yet they hardly see the problem to get at.  Why do I say this?

The seraphim involved in the harassment belong to a particular contingent of space that is laudable but inadequate to distribute justice where it is demanded.  I am quite familiar with these angels as they speak to me now which surprises me.  They are pleasant to speak to but determined to under mine work dedicated to bring better conditions to Urantia and other places I am sure I know not.  I am also sure I hit a harsh chord with Mother Spirit when I let these angels know they are not the boss and the boss would never allow this to happen in His universe if he could control them better.  How He cannot is strange to me but there is something operating in Nebadon right now that scours attempts to stop the harassment entirely.

Today is a good example.  Frequently my computer has had its code changed on my word processor so that it operates with difficulty at best and drives me crazy to find ways around the code changes.  I doubt it will ever work right again yet I need it for other work coming down the path.  I also see we have no real control over who says what on Facebook again because some are trying anything to get our from under the controls that place put in to control false news and rabid racial and sexual reporting.  Strange doings and control slipping to the wrong side at the moment.
This too will pass I am sure but I cannot wait for it to end and the idea of a normal book session to return to me as well.  In any case let it be known the Magisterial Mission is likely to get involved with some of this.  Here is SERARA to report his side of things;

SERARA THE MAGISTERIAL SON OF RECD FOR URANTIA = "We have never seen a rebellion linger as it has done on Urantia in our 70 million years of active service on behalf of the existential Deities.  Ron you are being fooled with as you write this so let them linger briefly and then shut the computer down quickly as they are ready to hit you hard for the last thing they want done is for a Magisterial Son start clearing things out.  K
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2019, 10:41:03 PM »
I have cleared the mischief with some help now and come back with a transmission from SERARA.

SERARA, the Magisterial Son of Record for Urantia -
"You are winning the battle Ron to take them on as a miscreant soldier of the spirit of God since you dislike them intensely and let them know it period.  I am SERARA and you are now under my leadership finally and that will clear your week to work better and to get that book out to Steven Gitz so he can get patents and copyrights on portions of the book.  Be assured those patents will protect us too and that is yours to pursue completely.  Our work is to promote several ways of doing the book for your edification so it gets into the right hands immediately and slips past the guards at AMA for they are ready to lunge at anybody who does what you do-- short circuits the planning process for medications and other paraphernalia they otherwise cannot control once out into the public. 

"You all who are disturbing this communication are in for a jolt shortly, and you have no idea of the power of a Magisterial Son ready to close the door on your views and your concerns that what we do is your business first and no mortal dare get in the way of your own view of assignment to Urantia first.  I am warning all of you to let this one alone for a good number of years are to pass before he is left to hiw on devices on the Mansion Worlds he is ready to go to just to get rid of you as well.  Be assured the trial is worrying everyone up here and it is unusual to have to warn any seraphim of the power of their Lords too.  Be assured there is nothing waiting for you at the end of these messages as we are determined to arrest the lot of you and pass the group before the judges another time in order to be free of your harassment.  Be assured this scribe holds no great power at all and knows it but fails to courtesy to your useless ways with spirit tricks on his own turf.  Stand back and let it be done or face even more powerful retribution I am capable of lending to your ears easily.  K"

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK here - "Ron you dislike the process so much you are inane in calling them a bunch of pussies without a brain.  Do not go further than that okay?  You are portraying nothing but ignorance your self but are protected because of it and you say you are going to run it into the ground if necessary.  I am sure nothing comes of this if you just shut it down for now.  SERARA is about the entire matter again and will not relent until that book is out and you are not battling the daily grind to get rid of that group around you of now 35 seraphim with a cadre of Omniaphim and Supernaphim watching every move they make and you would think they would understand they are thin ice but they ignore all except what they want to do to harass you even more.  Let us handle it again and see where it goes for all of you.  Mantutia Melchizedek. K"

Ron = This all shows the rebellion makes strange bedfellows and I personally can;t wait for twin beds again. 
R

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania