Author Topic: Audio Transmission / St. Valentine´s Day  (Read 194 times)

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / St. Valentine´s Day
« on: February 14, 2019, 02:04:49 AM »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: St. Valentine´s Day.
Date/Time: 14th Feb. 2019  08:04 Local  07:04 Z

https://app.box.com/s/52al12sww0wu6kxjmmgt6gfpmw66cty5

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / St. Valentine´s Day
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 04:26:19 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

St Valentine’s Day

Lemuel : Good morning everyone. As you all know, to-day is Valentine’s Day and it is appropriate to talk a little bit about this very romantic day. It is a nice tradition when one is concerned about sending cards to somebody you fancy or fall in love with or whatever. I must say, looking back over my life, I have never sent or I have ever received a card and that is a great shame. I am joking but I’ve never sent or received a card. That is not to say that I never had a romantic feeling or intention, not at all.

So, here we are, St Valentine’s Day and it is celebrated throughout the world, as far as I know – I don’t know about places like India or China, but certainly in Europe and America. It is a nice tradition, it is a way of expressing your feelings and emotions for someone, whether anonymously with a card or literally by coming straight out and saying : ‘I LOVE YOU’.

It is always nice to hear those words when they are really sincere. When someone says to you : ‘I LOVE YOU’, it does something to you, it goes straight to your heart and it makes you feel good. Yet, I think how strange it is that there are people, beleive it or not, that find it so difficult to accept love and I have come to the conclusion that it really means that they have not found it in themselves, to love themselves and they don’t expect or can’t understand why anyone else would love them.

In my life, I have known two or three people, two men and one woman years ago, who had this problem. Let me say that I personally never had a problem by telling someone that I love them, man or woman, I never had that problem. Most of the time, it has been accepted in strange ways by giving or not a smile, specially if it is a man, but also when it is a woman, they give a strange smile, they are not really to be accepted that someone can say ‘I LOVE YOU’, unless that person is the husband or wife, but for a friend, it is strange to come out and say ‘I LOVE YOU’.

For some people, it is beyond their comprehension and I find it sad because it is again a lack of spiritual knowledge. If we had a spiritual education, of course everybody will understand that we are indeed all brothers and sisters. Of course, their is natural sibling love between all of us, so it is also true that it is easy to say ‘I LOVE YOU’. I understand when you were younger, you may want to say it, but perhaps you feel embarassed, inhibited in some way for some reasons, but certainly in my case I can say ‘I LOVE YOU’ to everybody.

I love trees, as you know I walk in the countryside very often and every bug that passes my path I say : good morning, I love you, have a good day. I really mean it and of course if someone is near me they would think I was crazy, but I can’t just really help it. If I feel it, it comes from my heart and the words come out of my mouth (well my Beloved is just giving me a thought : ‘Lemuel you are a walking St Valentine’). It is true, I never think it that way.

In any case, dear brothers and sisters, I wish you all a very happy St Valentine’s Day and I hope you receive lots of cards from unknown admirers. I hope that someday you crash on someone or the person you fancy and some day you get together and have a wonderful time. This is what it is all about. I signoff for to-day, wishing you all a lovely St Valentine’s Day and I hope to speak to you again really soon, so bye-bye for now. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2019, 05:32:18 AM »
LOVE, with capital letters, should be celebrated each day of the year, not only romantic but in all its aspects, just to remind us that without LOVE there is nothing. In our modern way of life, it is a pity to notice how much the real meaning of the word ‘LOVE’ is distorted in the mind of many. People have become so distracted by all sorts of entertainment that they don’t see that they are surrounded by ‘LOVE’ – a smile of child, flowers in spring time, even a rainy, snowy or sunny day. LOVE is everywhere and in everything.

My musical knowledge, I dare say, is very limited. The only kind of music that I am used listening to is love songs, and eventhough this is not the right thread, I want to share with you, on this Valentine’s Day, a song from one of my favourites romantic singers, it stirs up a chord in me each time I listen to it – sweet memory of my first dating. Enjoy
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2019, 06:35:25 AM »
Valentine's Day in Brazil is June 12th.

Holidays often change from country to country.

Anyway, love is important. And the love between a couple represents a face of love.

I am romantic. So I wish a good Valentine's Day to all the lovers in the world.

Post Scriptum:
site:
https://calendario2019brasil.com.br/datas-comemorativas-2019/dia-dos-namorados/

Valentine's Day
June 12, Valentine's Day, will fall into 2019 on Wednesday. The date has nothing to do with love, it was an advertising invention to boost retail sales in a weak month. In 1948, the Clipper Stores commissioned the advertising publicist João Dória, father of the businessman and presenter João Dória Júnior, a campaign to raise sales in June, which had the lowest billing of the year. Doria realized that June 13 is the Day of St. Anthony, the Holy Matchmaker. On that date, women desirous of marriage usually go to the churches dedicated to the Saint to ask for a good husband. So he thought that the day before could be in honor of his boyfriends - after all, before marrying one another - on a tupiniquim copy of American Valentine's Day, which at that time was already a well-established commercial date. Thus was born the Brazilian Valentine's Day.

======= 

O dia dos namorados no Brasil é o dia 12 de junho.

Muitas vezes, os feriados mudam de data de país para país.

De qualquer forma, o amor é importante. E o amor entre um casal representa uma face do amor.

Eu sou romântico. Assim eu desejo um bom dia dos namorados para todos os enamorados do mundo.

Post Scriptum:
site:
https://calendario2019brasil.com.br/datas-comemorativas-2019/dia-dos-namorados/

Dia dos Namorados
O 12 de junho, Dia dos Namorados, vai cair em 2019 numa quarta-feira. A data nada tem a ver com o amor, foi uma invenção publicitária para turbinar as vendas do varejo num mês fraco. Em 1948, as Lojas Clipper encomendaram ao publicitário João Dória, pai do empresário e apresentador João Dória Júnior, uma campanha para elevar vendas em junho, que tinha o menor faturamento do ano. Dória percebeu que 13 de junho é o Dia de Santo Antônio, o Santo Casamenteiro. Nessa data, mulheres desejosas do casamento costumam ir às igrejas dedicadas ao Santo pedir um bom marido. Então ele achou que o dia anterior poderia ser em homenagem aos namorados – afinal, antes de casar namora-se – numa cópia tupiniquim do Valentine’s Day norte-americano, que naquele momento já era uma data comercial bem-estabelecida. Assim nasceu o Dia dos Namorados brasileiro.
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)