Author Topic: What lies ahead?  (Read 731 times)

Offline KIBET BRIAN

• View Profile
    • Email
What lies ahead?
« on: February 16, 2019, 03:12:06 AM »
I was wondering if this is the age of God the Supreme then the next age would be of God the Sevenfold?

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: What lies ahead?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2019, 01:32:23 PM »
Hi Kibet Brian,
FYI, God the Sevenfold is an alliance to promote ascenders during the age of God the Supreme development.  It is a chain of seven Deities ranging from the Creator Son and the Creative Spirit to the Father Himself, to take creations that are evolutionary mostly to the perfection status on Paradise.  It is an alliance and subject to change. 

God the Supreme is the evolutionary God developing in Havona today with millions of subsidiary creations throughout the time universes.  There will come a point when he has perfected his development and then be materialized in so far as being able to contact Him bu persons such as ourselves in some part of the universe.  We all heard Him announce that His intention is to appear on the capital of Orvonton, but there are so many changes going on right now, that might be or not be the place he finally chooses.  We estimate there has to be another seventy two trillion Urantia years that must pass by before God the Supreme actualizes in the time-space universes.  Do not hold your breath until then.

When the day comes--  and you are supposed to be a Finaliter by then and probably have served in all of the seven superuniverses as such by then, there will be a quiet space and time period of a few million years when nothing new happens much.  But then comes the next universe age, the Age of Ultimacy.  God the Ultimate starts his Deity Development for eternal ages to come, and Ultimacy will do all four of the now empty outer space levels to populate with new beings and places.

GOD THE ULTIMATE SPEAKS - "I am delighted to hear Ron recite this back to all of you again.  I never saw such confusion as exists on Urantia as to just what will happen when I come to start my work in the First Outer Space Level.  There waiting for me will be your Christ Michael and his Creative Consort, Nebadonia, and some of you on this list already preparing for a Magisterial Mission on Urantia.  These Missions are fully developed already in me, and I just wait for God the Supreme to work it so He can be on board too with Magisterial Sons, SERARA and MONJORONSON, and that they will become the first Magisterial Sons, to award the giant plans for their work into the world of Urantia.  Urantia now stands as some sort of wayfarer which has so little to do with its current population, we will see Urantia change so drastically in the next millennium, we are sure people who populate this discussion forum, will be there to see it from the Mansion Worlds or Salvington, and we will be there too, in order to see how SERARA and MONJORONSON make it work at last!  I am God the Ultimate and I seldom speak ever, but for Urantia, it is a real pleasure to note that my work comes after God the Supreme invokes the end of the world as a time-bound sphere and becomes an eternal planet invoking the University for the study of the Lucifer Rebellion for all who can withstand the work it requires to do so.  Ron Besser far exceeds all of you in this matter but has not even scratched the surface as to wha it really meant to the Father and to Me, God the Ultimate.  Thank you. "

NEBADONIA - "I seldom use this name at all anymore since it has to do with honors placed upon me by the Ancients of Days and Ron thought he ought to look at the archives and use some of my archived materials from the Teaching Mission.  It is a good idea Ron but for now let it be.  I am using this forum to speak to the problem of the power of God to heal and to proved all with the ability to move forward into time and space as to what is left of it before Urantia becomes externalized and we have to provide more information than this at the present time.

"I am presenting an aspect of God the Sevenfold to Kibet Brian for his own elocution, and it is this:  You need to study and not worry about your thoughts being monitored by anyone Kibet.  The trial for God the Supreme is not yours just yet, but it will be when you die and leave the flesh for your studies on the Mansion Worlds and then the Constellation worlds of Edentia.  Then you might see what Ron already perceives, and that is the world of Urantia is nearly gone as a real entity to be sure of.  We are placing Urantia on probation once more and it must perceive itself as a good planet worthy of the status of a Bestowal Sphere, but it shows every sign of not being the place where God the Father can establish residency for an educational sphere for the Lucifer Rebellion university to come.  Michael of Nebadon is preparing to be  the Chancellor of this University City to be built on Urantia near York or some other place.   Then it becomes a mecca for all students who wish to learn about the Lucifer Rebellion in its total resources consuming ways.   Let this be a warning to you Kibet and to all others, that your lives are dependent on God to do the right things and that all who know the truth about the rebellion will see it finished in due time when Urantia is revised to become a University World of Salvington even should be remain at such a distance from the planet Salvington itself.  Our work is truly special and this is Michael:"

MICHAEL OF NEBADON speaks - "I am quite sure Ron did not start out to write this material this morning as he has a book that desperately needs his attention today.  Rest assured Ron you will get most of it done today.  We will dedicate our time to it at once if you do so too.  URANTIA is now a dust mote in the middle of nowhere in deep space these days and it will not improve that position by letting the world run via the United States and its foibles at this time.  The US is over as a giant super power as it has allowed others to catch up and now faces the danger all great powers do, and that is to leave the world as a little thing on a big pile of rocks it once held as its own way to serve humanity.  It has lost that power for now but thanks to us it will regain most of it again and be a mighty fortress for the world to depend on to police the sphere against Somolian pirates and thugs of such a mistrial of justice we shudder to think of their fate.

"Of recourse in all of this is the fact that Kibet Brian is such a bright lad he feels he can do as he pleases too and recently placed his name in nomination to become the first Urantian to fuse on the planet without realizing that Ron already did that under a new Father program to fuse humans on Urantia without destroying their bodies and minds at all.  It is so unusual we attract millions to visit here to determine just what has occurred.  It is a miracle Ron survived it but he is quite ill today because it also disrupted his blood supply and it is a dastardly thing to correct at all at this point as the electrical charge of his red blood cells are wrong for the type of cell he grows as his body.  That is our work to finally correct and it will be; however, he also has a book of immense proportions to finish.  He is working on it today in hopes of recovering enough of it to finish it.  That is our promise too Ron as this is the Deity Absolute determining you have the right stuff after rewriting your introduction seven times.  We do not exaggerate that statement at all.

THE DEITY ABSOLUTE speaks - "I am the Deity Absolute and Michael wishes to explain to Kibet Brian and the rest who read these passages, that the trial to become a Urantian these days is nearly over.  We have instituted a different kind of spread sheet for Urantia, these days and will never allow a planet to become what Urantia has become today: evil and broken so badly it does not work at all anymore.  Therefore we reprove the book as essentially off the record this morning, but it will speak loudly in the near future as it contains the seeds of a great revelation Ron never intended it to be, but given how he writes and works with God on so many levels to get results, it contains certain privileges of information on AIDS as an epidemic and AUTISM as a false disease that needs better care than the medical profession knows how to provide at this point.  I am the Deity Absolute and I am the most powerful entity in the Master Universe and that includes the Grand Universe, in case some of you need to look up why the difference in naming.

"As a result of this protracted desire for Ron to finish the book he already has completed in draft form, we recommend Ron spend all day to get it done, and worry about mailing the bills out later this week Ron.  Be assured they are important to them but the trial to get the book out of your head and into the production of a publishing company is essentially necessary at once, and Steven Gitz needs to redouble his efforts at the four micron coal factory he perceives as a training place for all others to do four micron coal as Ron outlines is his first book on Kindle, now not a defunct title as it gathers a rather odd group of people to read it, as it contains the seeds of the revival of clean coal in the middle of a revelation to clear the planet of AIDS for sure this time such is the power of what is being prepared to release very soon after Ron finishes his part to do it.  We have published in it a VACCINE FOR AIDS in it and it works!  Just be sure the pharmaceutical corporations do not get a hold of it as they will bankrupt the world to use it.  A patent is not enough to protect it Ron and we withhold it by holding back one important ingredient, and that is not known to you either for safety reasons.

"Kibet, God the Sevenfold is indeed an alliance and not an Age, and please study the book better because it lists who God the Sevenfold is and it speaks to future universe ages to come with modifications of the alliance to take care of the changes of going from the Age of the Supreme to the Age of Ultimacy and then to the Universe Age of the Absolute.  Be assured we write clearly and that is ours to discharge when our turn comes to rule and Infinite Universe at that point.

"You Kibet Brian are a bright one and know how bright because you see errors of syntax from Ron that drives you nuts.  But kindly remember his brain is using cosmic mind now and he has problems of memory you would hate too, and we often have to walk around a simple statement in order to find the material word or handles to describe what it is that is to be spoken to.  He lives alone without fanfare and works hard to be right as he can be, but this book also has a curious glow around it in that I forbid anyone to make light of it ever, and that is to be done before people such as you Kibet, as he makes a clean breast in it to be sure people get the idea that the formulas produced for the vaccine do not come from him but from the divine and that they care the world is cleared of the AIDS virus completely.  I am the Deity Absolute and wish all a good day."

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline KIBET BRIAN

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2019, 11:16:10 PM »
Thank you GOD THE ULTIMATE, MOTHER SPIRIT, MICHAEL OF NEBADON, DEITY ABSOLUTE and Ron for reminding me  to always read more carefully the Urantia papers before posting

Online LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2019, 07:26:28 AM »
As I was reading this and as has 'come  up in my mind in the past several times and is again brought up by a rare transmission from God the Ultimate when He states:

"These Missions are fully developed already in me, and I just wait for God the Supreme to work it so He can be on board too with Magisterial Sons, SERARA and MONJORONSON, and that they will become the first Magisterial Sons, to award the giant plans for their work into the world of Urantia...".

The big unanswered question and mystery is what is it that keeps God the Supreme from "being on board" with the plans for these Missions?    It has been intimated a few times that  God the Supreme was and is not fully behind a Mission  using humans and I can certainly see why that might be an objectionable issue.   But there has to be more to it than that.   And what is it going to take to come to a satisfying resolution whatever the objectionable issues are?  And even if that is the case, then  why not proceed and do it without humans! To my limited human view, it would seem that the real importance is to get the Missions underway and on the ground.  I am sure there are, without doubt, many aspects of these Missions that  are beyond the human capacity to fully understand and  apprise.    LarryG
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 07:40:37 AM by LarryG »

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2019, 09:57:37 AM »
Larry, this is a case where you tend to jump to conclusions that at times are warranted, but this time not so.

God the Supreme is just being God the Supreme.  He is unfinished.  He uses the Infinite Spirit to be God the Supreme where He cannot act alone as God the Supreme yet.  That has to be daunting to any observer since the Infinite Spirit has to do things His way and that is different than God the Supreme's ways quite often.

What the Supreme has done is to observe that I am woefully inadequate to serve them on my own.  I never objected to that assessment ever.  However, it is my philosophical view that man SHOULD be part of Missions if he can be.  He cannot be a major player in Bestowal Missions, or even certain Magisterial Missions that are designed to be invisible.  But our Magisterial Mission was designed to be visible and to be used with human participants.  God the Supreme only said that was fine, but how do you use humans on a world in default?  That has been the argument ever since, and I come in for my share or criticism from the Supreme, from Father, and the Coordinates that represent him in various functions of universe State.

"Finally, recognize that God the Supreme has no new interview to speak to soon.  that is because God the Supreme has determined that I am too big for my britches and that I have to take an ancillary role and I have not objection to any of that .  However Michael has reminded God the Supreme, that Nebadon needs a Ron Besser a million times over to explain to the rock and roll crowd they are in danger if they persist in ignoring their own responsibilities any further.  God the Supreme does not have the experience yet to deal with that issue.  And so the Infinite Spirit steps in and goes ahead with approvals the Supreme has withheld for now.  It is clear as mud sometimes but as a Commissioner you are going to have to be prepared to see things in a jumbled mess and know where the different strings lie in what appears to be a backlash on your fishing reel.  I am in no way happy with this situation than you are Larry, but I do see clearly now and then and it has to be gotten through the best I can stand it if possible.  Thanks for a very good post.
Ron

Michael of Nebadon - "We agree fully with what Ron chatters about above.  He needs to add the fact that you Larry carry easy ways and he does not.  You just do not take the time to think through the proposition you state as it is more than God the Supreme and Ron knows that but has simplified it for you.  The Infinite Spirit does act for the Supreme and He does do it differently than the Supreme, but both of them see squarely I need personnel like you and Gitz and Besser in order to carry through instances of heart we do not have to show at any time except to agree this is too complicated for you to ever follow all the stings Ron refers to in your backlash.  This is a case of faith needing a cane to help you through it as you do not take the time to pulse through your mind all you know and you come off half baked over the ideals involved.  Ron listens carefully to me and knows how I come down on human work and that is hard and without much fanfare as example that disgusting Millennium III document still up on Amazon and Amazon has read the report Ron placed on the site and wonders just how to run a show when arguments erupt like that one has in Ron and a few others who know Ron stands four-square behind truth and not that rubbish;  It is a canker sore on the lips of truth.  You tend to do things like that book does too, and that is to force issues that cannot be forced. 

"Eventually there is a coming chance to clear all of that issues in your own mind Larry, and that is to fold everything as you have but to serve better by listening to your own Adjuster lay the law down for you and your partner.  It is now raining in places you live and you are not going to like the idea of having to withdraw into your home permanently while we refigure  out how to deal with the entire philosophy you wish to live with and that is not to harm anyone, but the entire matter is up for review and Ron, of all people., plays a key role in it completely foreign to his nature as he prefers to let dogs lie that are not howling yet.  However, let it be known that issues of sexuality and other concerns man evades in all of this are coming quickly to boil on Urantia, and there will be revolutions to bear by all including you Larry over things you thought were fully settled.

"Patiently done I am.  But patiently done is not the Father anymore.  Ron brings home the bacon daily with his illness and his heartless versions to deal with in a life without much concern for others as he is too busy making thing work better for all of Urantia for a change, and he loves doing that work.  But he is also one of the few on Urantia. that has the clarity of a bell for some of these issues.  He also clearly sees the handwriting on the wall that people such as yourself wonder what in the world you are to do when all collapses around you and life takes on a hue other than rosy.  Be assured God the Supreme has a lot of work to do on Urantia just to understand you Ron, and Larry is just as hard to understand as well as is Gitz, but you are Commissioners in good standing and you will stay in good standing if I have to make you sweat a little too.

"Be assured this is not or was not an intended lecture on anything, but Larry Gossett is standing at the crossroads of his life and needs to understand that if he chooses one path it is oblivion.  If he chooses a nother path it is glory for sure.  Now we are not going on about the sexuality part at all but about the deal to drive people ahead of the curve just enough to get support for these Missions on board for a change and Ron does it so well we wonder why Mantutia bothers at times.  But be assured that you are just as good if you could ever finally see what it is you do do that makes you outstanding in all issues of the spirit State.  Many people on this site are just as good as you three are, but they have refused to step forward enough to take the bull by the horns as you three have done.  If all did t hat we could have a Contact Mission of ten but so far three will have to do.  I am plying no further than to tell you that God the Supreme knows you Larry intimately as He does Ron and Steven Gitz, and all three are wanting in one particular venue, and that is to understand you are necessary now and will not be let go if we do nothing, and that is a promise that will remain a mystery Gossett in spite of the Supreme being better explained than you allowed in your post above.  Michael of Nebadon."

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2019, 12:39:24 PM »
Thanks given to Kibet Brian for starting this post,  "What lies ahead?".  And thank you Ron for putting aside the so important book in order to dedicate some time to answer the question, to bring in comments by Michael of Nebadon, Nebadonia, the Deity Absolute and especially God the Ultimate who speaks so infrequently to us   I see Larry picked up on the thread as well this morning before going to work.  Ron speaks to what lies ahead in the very, very long term, and today I wish to speak of what I think lies ahead in the exciting short term.  But first, a brief re-cap of what Ron gave us on the long term, and if you have the inclination to reread his marvelous post, it's worth the time.

Ron reports that is takes about 72 trillion of Urantia years before God the Supreme "actualizes in the time-space universes."  And when that time is realized, then eventually comes the next universe age, the Age of Ultimacy.  Ron writes "God the Ultimate starts his Deity Development for eternal ages to come, and Ultimacy will do all four of the now empty outer space levels to populate with new beings and places."  Read again, if you will, what  GOD THE ULTIMATE speaks, and thank you it, Ron.

Now. I want to turn your attention to what the last speaker, the Deity Absolute, spoke to regarding what lies ahead in the near future.  He said, "...Ron's book contains the seeds of a great revelation Ron never intended it to be, but given how he writes and works with God on so many levels to get results, it contains certain privileges of information on AIDS as an epidemic and AUTISM as a false disease that needs better care than the medical profession knows how to provide at this point."  And then, the Deity Absolute lastly says  "...to be sure people get the idea that the formulas produced for the vaccine do not come from him (Ron) but from the divine and that they care the world is cleared of the AIDS virus completely.." 

This is BIG!  This could be "the shot heard around the world" for every people and nation state to come to know that now is the time that a divine spirit and human mortal alliance does in fact exists.  The people, the medical institutions, the medical periodicals will all read and report that Ron admits that he did not write this book, rather he scribed the book as in the Jewish tradition.  Thank you for that, Ron.  This single unselfish admission will usher in the authority and impact for Ron's former book on the topic of four micron coal to produce clean and virtually free energy for the world.  Can you imagine that?  Ron will be the most wanted (hopefully not brutally, ha) man in the world for interviews on these books and then his third, fourth and fifth as I hope and anticipate continues.  He is going to be one busy guy.  Good thing Ron is getting a new smile--the cameras won't break!

So, what lies ahead will be most interesting indeed.  One faction of people will come to know the light of the world and enjoy the certainty of an eternal life in communion with the divine, whereas another faction will cause mayhem.  Consequently, what lies ahead may not be all roses.  The question must be asked...is war inevitable?  Well, just some thought to contemplate.

Steven

Offline newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2019, 02:42:28 PM »
Mr. Gitz, (Steven)  you end your post with the question “is war inevitable?”  and I dare to respond with some thoughts of my own.

War (conflict) is not just fought outwardly (e.g. nations or belief systems against each other) and I believe the hardest battle each mortal on this planet really faces is the struggle of “faith” and then the exercise of free-will choice in accordance with that faith.  People cannot take a stand until they know within themselves what it is they  ‘stand for’ and wish to dedicate themselves to.  That to me is the real battle that must be won.  “Self is man’s invincible foe, and self is manifested as man’s four greatest passions:  anger, pride, deceit, and greed.  Man’s greatest victory is the conquest of himself.”  [partial quote from Paper 131:6.2]  So I would say, yes war is inevitable, however, I believe the conquest of our personal war with “self” could be the war that ends all wars, could it not?

We must remember that it is ‘people’ that comprise the medical institutions and write the periodicals and read the reports and hear the lectures and will then choose whether or not to put those teachings into practice; for even the seeds of revelatory truth still require the fertile soil of faith to take root and bear any fruit.

As Jesus knew all too well the fickleness of the “show me” crowd, even his closest followers had to see it proven time and again that even the manifestation of ‘miracles’ does not a foundation make!  It was the children of faith, who first formed the choice within their own free will to believe themselves to be sons of The Father;  those who, having laid the personal foundation only experiential faith can create, were open and able to continue on the path of faith and trust in living and doing Father’s will in their lives.  They chose to go beyond the message into the manifestation.

Father Michael mentioned forcing “issues that cannot be forced”.  The masses may be “influenced” for a time by breakthrough revelations in science and medicine and even miracles which can, hopefully, act as catalysts to draw the individuals of those masses to a personal faith search of the their source, the Universal Father of the truth, beauty and goodness to which they bore witness.  If, however, they do not choose the path to enlightenment, then they are no more than a baby bird in the nest with their mouth open continuously demanding to be fed and don’t be surprised that those same baby birds will often kill one other.

As Father Michael stated in Ron’s post, that in our struggle to comprehend sometimes it “is a case of faith needing a cane” to help us through it.  We are assured also in paper 117:4.14 that “When man consecrates his will to the doing of the Father’s will, when man gives God all that he has, then does God make that man more than he is.”  There is therefore hope for the mortal when the mortal puts his/her hope/trust and faith in The Father, and much as I dislike using a cane, I’ll take that cane if that’s what I need to walk in Fathers will.  Domtia
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Offline KIBET BRIAN

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2019, 08:11:46 AM »
Clearly we must take them on faith and trust they have all the pieces of the puzzle. 
And Ron, bacon daily... you sure like  your bacons.Hope you get well soon..