Author Topic: fractal videos  (Read 249 times)

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
fractal videos
« on: February 20, 2019, 04:27:35 AM »
https://youtu.be/8cgp2WNNKmQ
https://youtu.be/_6-V8OE7VWE
Fractals are probably my favorite art form.  For those of you not familiar with them they are beautiful designs based on mathematics.  They somewhat mimic physics in that part of them are small while the designs grow when seen from different perspectives.  Much like an atom can resemble a solar system; similar in design, but different in scale.
Any way, I found a couple of short videos of them that just take my breath away.  Check them out if you like.  I have wondered if this might be similar to some of the beauty we will find on the mansion worlds.  They are short videos, but you can find them in much longer versions
amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: fractal videos
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2019, 09:36:14 AM »
Amethyst,  what you have brought tu us the past two days is fulfilling to my soul. That may sound a little dramatic and hyperbolic for me, but I...well...just thank you. First the contact with Grandfanda, the first Finaliter born in Superuniverse One, is so unexpected. He brought such encouragement good will to us in his message. Lemuel put it best--Wow!

And this morning the fractals. I've never known this art form. What one can find at the edge of a simple fold in space is beautiful and revealing. Just last night at our weekly tele conference a best friend of mine on Mansion 4 came through, used to talk to me how my original music compositions should be heard with art accompianment. His name is Tom Lane, who was neither an artist or a musician, rather his doctorate was in micro biotic immunology and that is why he came to our discussion table. Tom died of AIDS a is working still in his field up there, I'm sure. So, Amethyst, thanks for bringing to my understanding what Tom was probably saying to me years ago. 

Steven

Online newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
Re: fractal videos
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2019, 01:55:27 PM »
Dear Sister Amethyst,

I echo the words of our dear brother Steven in gratitude for what you have shared.  

Domtia Amethyst
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.