Author Topic: MONJORONSON Instructs What To Do With It to the Commissioners today  (Read 398 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: MONJORONSON Instructs What To Do With It to the Commissioners today
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2019, 12:51:54 PM »
To Rarija:  The new Urantia Book is not translated into anything yet except in its original English.  The Second Revelatory Commission felt they had to limit translations in order to provide a more concentrated service to the second Urantia Book, and have made it clear they will not tolerate people translating it in the future and selling it as a second Urantia Book.  I am not sure how the French will view this or the Spanish for that matter.  My own view is that these translations will gradually appear but I am not sure they Second Revelatory Commission will handle that happening.  The present English version of the 1955 Urantia Book is doing very well, but the Spanish translation, for instance, is really and truly poorly translated to the point that many Spanish readers prefer to read the English operational version alone.

Therefore, we must consider using the English version only for now.  That is mostly because those who translate today have almost no perception on the true use of language to convey good revelation.  The Spanish version is stuck with some very old ideas of the Father because the translators used the old ideas to interpret the use of vocabulary, and their vocabulary does not do the Urantia Book in the original English any justice.  Therefore to answer you directly Rarija, there is no authorized French version of what is to come called the Sixth Epochal Revelation.  Thank you for your post.
RON
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

bernadette

• French Urantian Lady, AGDE
    • MSN Messenger - babettezarrouk@yahoo.fr
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2019, 01:39:31 PM »
dear Ron member hero of this forum of the Spirit 2019

Time passes so quickly since the first epochal revelation, and today France is not concerned by this second book, so why English, and all the other languages of this primitive planet are not concerned ??? ? the 8 billion homosapiens in coming Homospiritus ... THANK YOU to Our valiant and courageous translators of this teaching re-initialized in digital in this globalized era where a whole primitive civilization must be concerned .... and thanks to SERARA - THANK YOU to MONJORONSON - THANK YOU for divulging for all languages of all present continents2019

Bernadette de France Member of the reserve corps of Destiny, spiritual candidate since 1950/2019
Salutation from france, all urantian people,
tankyu so much ,dear brothers and sisters,
in my country, no people ready , yet for this wonderfull Work in the Universal father, i hope
french forum For Monjoronson, and Mickael;love
and light way together,multilanguages,with my respect and gratitude !

Icon7

• Love Is All There Is...
    • View Profile
    • Icon7
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2019, 03:09:26 PM »
“I am MONJORONSON, and I am not addressing all on this website.  Two people responded so far to our call for web site help and neither of them are interested in hosting a web site for us.  Ron could od it quickly and efficiently but not as well as some of you can who are experienced with doing web site development.  Ron does not have the time to host it.  We do not have the time to host it.  We can supply text to it and data to it but we will not run it.  That is all for now.

Sorry but this is not true... I have volunteered to turn over a current website to anyone who wants to use the space to set up something new...  I'll delete what is there and even help in whatever way I can.  The Idea that "no one' has done this is preposterous!!!!!

The truth is that Ron has refused my offer saying he wants to do something else... but please don't infer that nobody has offered to help with this issue...

Sadley,

Doug........... :(
"Live Hand-in-Hand, and Together We Will Stand, On The Threshold Of A Dream"

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2019, 03:59:56 PM »
Doug, you are taking this the wrong way.  I did not know that web site or did I remember anything that we discussed concerning it.  My protoplasmic memory has been deleted twice and I have no recollection of various items anymore.

I certainly value the site and the use of it.  You are to continue using it or fielding it but I have no reason to take on any more web sites for administrative purposes any more because of the motion of the Magisterial Son to open the Mission here.  I ask you to continue it and to taker my thanks for doing so.  I hope it perseveres from you and to take the Magisterial Son messages as they come from me to you to put up.  Thank you .  Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

bradcooke

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2019, 08:45:09 AM »
HI RonB,
If at all possible, I really would like a copy of the SER! My thanks to MONJORONSON and to you for all that is done!
Domtia.
The Glory of God is Intelligence...