Author Topic: News Release March 3, 2019 = SER Teaching and New Category for NEWS  (Read 244 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
News Release March 3, 2019
Monjoronson
Michael of Nebadon
1 - Commission Conference Call to Teach SER week of March 11 -17th
2 - New Category opened On This Web Site until new web site is available

“This is MONJORONSON.  Be aware we have spied an interesting topic doing under the Urantia Foundation worksheets for a future Trustee meeting.  They are preparing to out the write the of the Millennium III fake revelation by supporting the idea of the SER, the Sixth Epochal Revelation.  Ron just put up our orders on how to distribute in the new Category the New URANTIA Book at the top of the forum. All who asked to be on the distribution list starting about 2 and ½ years ago will get one mailed to them and a signed copy by the Magisterial Sons from both of us.  It will make your book frightfully collectable when the years role by and it is not real news anymore.  Ron has plans for it too so hold onto them when they hit the news stands.

“Finally, we have a new trust department in the Magisterial Foundation, and Ron is its head as he is the one who know you well enough to learn that we will teach the SER at our Mission HQ’s and that is headquarters, and we are ready to work at once with the new revg discussed at the March 11th Commission Meeting at that time.  Ron will hold the session open on a phone line when we advise the board of a conference call coming during that meeting period.  Expect the notice to make the Conference all during the Commissioner’s meeting sometime between March 11 and March 17, 2019.  Date and Time to be announced shortly.

“I am MONJORONSON and I tell you this.  Ron is raring to go and a few of you are too but what happened?  This is one pathetic sign of enthusiasm now.  Do you want a Magisterial Mission or don’t you?  K.  Monjoronson.”

\
MICHAEL OF NEBADON - “We are firing all this news to Ron because no one is listening again.  I have never seen such backwards looking people as you suddenly have become.  Dominick O is learning fast and will be on board soon.  Lemuel you slack and know not why.  Sue you just sit with your hands folded wondering where it all went?  We are ready and no one is at the station to greet us?  Let us slip a favor to you thought”

“Ron has been pressing his new book and hits all sorts of delays but that is coming to an end once we get some feed back quickly feel sure.  Be advised that Larry Gossett is preparing a mailing with an excerpt of the book bound in it and a return envelope to tell us reaction.  I expect harsh reaction and good reaction but let us see what happens.  Ron is holding open a Medical Addendum and will use, we hope, reaction to the book.  Besides that we know the Deity Absolute is counting on Ron to hold back until the end of the March week of the 23rd as that is our upset date to appear in view with incarnations in York and the rest of the world including before the Armed Service Committee as experts on US nuclear war prevention and we intend to set the house on fir with the announcement we are using the spiritual archives to talk to them.  Be advised Ron already does this with the new AIDS book and Autism subject he covers very well.

‘Finally, we need to establish a new Order of information here.  Ron is to establish a Magisterial Mission News Blog as a Category until we can get someone to estbalish an independent web site for us to do that as well.  I am preparing to run news blogs through daily now and to use all transmitter which can get awake to contribute to it.  Thank you.  Michael of Nebadon, K”

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

bradcooke

• View Profile
Re: News Release March 3, 2019 = SER Teaching and New Category for NEWS
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 05:52:16 PM »
Hi All,
OK, I await here with baited breathe...I get the feeling that we are on the cusp of big stuff here! We know that as humans, we can do nothing save we get a good push and shove from up above! I wait patiently, but also, I can roll up my sleeves when my number is called!
My gratitude for this info!
The Glory of God is Intelligence...

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2019, 10:00:53 PM »
Brad, whenever there is a Commissioners meeting there are new set ups to consider and that is how they want things to run and to ask the Commissioners to get a move on to make sure the following is done by the end of March:

1 -  Make sure the three of us are ready to launch a new book.  However the public takes it, I feel sure it will set records of some sort to the medical profession as we show how the virus the world calls AIDS is actually generated from a streptococcus bacterium strain.  That is big news and science never did know how a virus we call HIV was generated;

2 - To find offices for our work and open a place one can walk into and meet the Magisterial Mission on Urantia.  The following is a case of me surmising how this might go (I surmise because they have not told me these details yet).
   a - a street address here in Yorl
   b - a secretary to open the office and take phone calls and run errands to start.
   c - be listed by the Chamber of Commerce and publish in their yearly book of who is who in York for sure;
  c1 - let people wonder through and look at our foyer.  I know what they are calling for but I feel it is not settled enough to print it right now;
   d - start holding meetings to discuss the new epochal revelation by invitation to the address;
 e - One of we three Commissioners will be in the office for the duration of the five hour working time from 10am to 4m, as we are looking at it now;
  f - No Magisterial Son on premises until they figure out who might do that one day per week until we see what the function of the either Magisterial Son would, or should be, as we have to feel this out so they do not waste their time sitting a manager's chair watching the cars pass by under their window;
  g - Mother Spirit will order all cars going under Monjoronson's window home for a day to clean up the deadly nitrous oxide fumes they all generate-- that means they stay at home if I am guessing right.  The Magisterial Sons are unused to an environment with gas poisons in them.  I am not sure if we ever will have an incarnated Magisterial Son in offices with moving traffic around them.
   h - We will have to take weeks to furnish and electronically install phone system and air conditioning of a superior quality to what most offices rentals afford.

The Commissioner's meetings will review a candidate of a new Commissioner at this coming meeting expanding, if approved by the Deities and the Salvington Administration, and who will take the Oath of Service if approved.  That will expand the three present Commissioners from three to four, and we will be looking for more candidates to interview when we have another Commissioners meeting likely in a month or so from this one.  We want at least five to greet the Magisterial Son of record to York.  The total Commissioners Body will number six or seven when we finish filling it out probably years from now.

I own ten corporations dedicated to the Magisterial Missions, and one to form that is lying dead in an attorney's office waiting for his signature.  He died I think two weeks ago and no action has been taken by the Estate to settle the pending transactions in that office as of yet.  This must be resolved at our meeting shortly.  I also wish to remove corporations from my ownership to the Magisterial Foundation so they may take responsibility for reporting and issuing tax injunctions if that is what we have to do.  That is far above my pay grad though I know the purpose of such legal actions.

Critically, we must decide somehow just what York Protection area is to be mounted and start the legal work to circumscribe York County as a restricted fly zone in all probability.  Even that must be announced or discussed to us as I do know there are dangers but not like they know them.  The primary need for the York Protectorate is to eliminate traffic ; then to eliminate people building lots of buildings around the York offices; then to off shoot our own government controlled by the Magistrate of Record. probably myself as I know many of the local governments having represented engineering consulting to them in my past.  further more we will be paying the school boards around York to do better education, and to do better funding on their own instead of ruinous property taxes these individuals do nothing but tax them into oblivion.  Municipal gonvernments to function properly must understand there is a Magisterial Mission operating right under their noses and it is world wide.  We are going to have to hire municipal planners and State government to work it out and this may take much more time than we like but it has to be done and Ron has made it clear why.

This Commissioner's meeting is to determine my fate.  That is Ron Besser and what happens to him has to be addressed well at this meeting.  I do not dare ask at this point but I am constantly being put under the gun with side issues of State I feel I have nothing to do with and they think I do.  I dare not take on the religious or philosophical view of a new unvierse age as it is not the business of the Magisterial Mission on my level ever to address that, yet I get informed daily just what they have in mind with the Transcendental purposes of this Magisterial Mission is or was or is to be-- it is too hard for me to tell.  God the Supreme and I, I think, are fully informed of my and the Commission duties are to be,  with regard to Supreme goals, and while I am a tiny mote of dust, I and my fellow Commissioners have to serve a wider universe system than just Urantia in due regard to the needs of Urantia.

There is a final concern and it is this we are to be informed of, and you ought to hear it:

The Local Universe of Nebadon has formed an administrative union with the Local Universes of Avalon. Sensalon. Wolvering. and pending to do so with Hensolon.  Urantia lies in a disputed area of space with Hensolon, and at worst for Nebadon, it could become an inhabited planet in the Local Universe of Hensalon, but Hensalon wishes Urantia to be a joint administered planet with it, and Nebadon feels it belongs so much personally to Michael of Nebadon, no such thing should be considered.  The Universe Father insists it belongs strictly to Nebadon, yet Urantia speeds through a small sector Hensalon, along about March 31st, and that causes cancerous names to be thrown out at people in Hensalon when we must make way for the gravity waves Urantia produces into a planetary system that has its full quota of 1,000 planets established in it.  All would seem to settle Urantia being part of Nebadon and we will have to pull the planet out of its present orbit and place it closer to the Mars orbit safely we are sure.  That will upset the day/night routine on Urantia considerably and that is not settled by far as of yet.  In any case the Commissioners only deal with this subject due to their Supreme and Ultimate consummation of purpose at this time.

To this I must add we have to receive what the Commissioners are working hard to avoid, and that is to find out if I am capable of settling all this as I am.  I am assured I will be okay but at the same time it keeps getting worse and that is not according to Hoyle either so I wait for the decree one way or the other over this personal issues of what is to happen to me.  Thank you. Best wishes to all and I am not sure how this meeting will be reported out, but something will be and I dare not excuse Steven Gitz saying he has a report daily, as I am usre some of this should not yet go out until issues are settled around these coming decisions.

Ron Besser for Michael of Nebadon; Margul the Trinity Teacher Son of Record on Urantia; Lanaforge acting Planetary Prince; Machiventa Melchizedek, and many others at my side as I list what we have to take on this coming week.

END

« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 10:03:28 PM by Ron Besser »

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2019, 12:19:35 PM »
(g) Mother Spirit will order all cars going under Monjoronson’s window home for a day to clean up the deadly nitrous oxide fumes they all generate – that means they stay at home if I am guessing right. The Magisterial Son are unused to an environment with gas poisons in them. I am not sure if we ever will have an incarnated Magisterial Son in offices with moving traffic around them

Greta Thunberg, a 16 yr old young girl from Sweden, a climate activist, is making ripples around the world, by voicing a ‘climatewar’ against political leaders for not taking real climate action and many are joining her global climatestrike on the 15th of march. An immediate security measure will be taken for the comfort of the incarnated Magisterial Son and that’s fine, but do we know exactly, for the long term, what is in the agenda of the Magisterial Mission in regards to climate problem ? Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

White Stone

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2019, 01:16:46 PM »
Ron, I presume you meant to say "carbon monoxide" and not "nitrous oxide."  Cars don't exhaust  "laughing gas" or we would all be rolling in the streets!  

May your week of meetings prove to be fruitful. Dominick will certainly bring a youthful voice and opinion to York. May you all be aware that Elihu will be there as well.

White Stone
And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2019, 05:35:54 PM »
White Stone, in hindsight I should have used the term nitrous oxides, plural, as they are the more dangerous by productions of a gasoline engine.  Certainly carbon monoxide is dangerous too but the monoxide ingredient actually can be dissipated by sun light.  N2O3 is the real devil at work in our atmosphere and it is hardly regarded by the auto industry to be rid of it due to the fact they think is really is N4O5 which is relatively harmless.  What they fail to understand is that N2O3 actually escapes into the atmosphere when you fuel your vehicle and that is the smell, mostly, of gasoline we all rather enjoy in a garage.  I for one would like to see converters change from platinum pebbles to some other heavy metal such as gold or silver.  One can microplate the converters with gold for example and then recover the gold by recycling the converters by forcing manufactures to pay enough back everyone will feel protective of the converter they own.  Gold microplating would cost twice what it now costs to produce them but they would last four times longer!  Gold in the converter would change N2O3 to N4O5 easily and it is not a bad radical to be rid of as it also changes to plain nitrogen gas and water in sun light.  Thanks for your post and I agree with your statement except I was talking about the real poison of emissions and cloudy skies in big cities which is mostly (not all) the fault of N2O3.

Ron
RAYSON SPEAKS:  "White Stone you appear to be interested in chemistry.  Are you a student and taking courses in it?  Please let Ron know as he must staff our plants with personnel that know chemical engineering and everything in between.  Please do it quickly as he has a bit important meeting coming up on the subject in a day.  Thank you. Rayson."
END

White Stone

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2019, 04:08:54 AM »
Hello Ron,
Thank you for your response and the detailed description of the various oxides of nitrogen. I didn't pay attention as well as I could have in school. As a result, I am learning more now, as an old man, than I did in school. I would like to say I am a forum member here to continue my understanding of The Urantia Book teachings. I find the study of matter, in general, continues to interest me, mystify and overwhelm me even at times. I know this is one of your interests as well, Ron.

To SCIENCE OFFICER RAYSON:  As I stated above, I am not a student of chemistry at the present time. I am deeply interested in the topic of physical sciences, how this material matrix we think of as life is, in reality, the shadow of Spirit. Yet, to completely understand this material mystery, we come face-to-face with the "glue" that bonds it all together; it is not material, but Spiritual. As a result, the study must involve an understanding of the Spiritual realm that originates and organizes the material worlds we exist in.

We who live in the physical realm need to be able to trust these teachings to be truthful and dependable in order to build on the foundation laid by The Urantia teachings. Would the celestial source of these supernal revelations deliberately mislead us with confusing information, assuring us of faulty conclusions? I can't find any reason for this, yet we are continually finding ourselves in this predicament.

Consequently, I find myself being uber-critical of any information sourced from supposed celestials which can be easily refuted or found to be profoundly faulty. I need to be able to trust, wholeheartedly, the information that comes through this forum. The errors that go unnoticed are far too frequent to leave unannounced. So, I "call them as I see them" and feel, if no one else notices, I AM OBLIGATED TO POINT OUT ERRORS AND DUTIFULLY DESIGNATE DECEPTIVE UNTRUTHS.

White Stone
And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it.

johnruland11

• The Seven Circle
    • View Profile
    • The Changers Church
Sustainable Development Goals
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2019, 04:34:29 AM »
[font="Noto sans", Arial]The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development,[/font][/color][/url][font="Noto sans", Arial] adopted by all United Nations Member States in 2015, provides a shared blueprint for peace and prosperity for people and the planet, now and into the future. At its heart are the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), which are an urgent call for action by all countries - developed and developing - in a global partnership. They recognize that ending poverty and other deprivations must go hand-in-hand with strategies that improve health and education, reduce inequality, and spur economic growth – all while tackling climate change and working to preserve our oceans and forests.[/font][/color]
https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/sdgs

CHeck this out I could not find any place to post this so repost.
Minister John Ruland