Author Topic: A change is gonna come  (Read 124 times)

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
A change is gonna come
« on: March 04, 2019, 02:25:54 PM »
One of the most eminent Rabbi of the Jewish community has announced the Return of the Messiah and a date is given, between the 21st of March 2019, which for the Jews is Purim, a holy day, and before the elections in Israel the 9th of April. It is surprising to notice that those dates coïncide with the period when the Magisterial Sons will make themselves known to the world.

Among the Jews there are those who beleive that the Messiah – Jesus Christ – will come for the awaiting Rapture, whereas others are saying that it will be the anti-christ. I can’t help thinking about the confusion that will prevail at that moment, but actually it is perceptible that there is something in the air, that a change will gonna come and that everybody is holding their breath.

It is to be expected that York, Pennesylvania, will be under fire from the medias all over the world, as well as attacks from subversive groups, but fortunately there will be a wall of protection around the place. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: A change is gonna come
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 03:52:39 PM »
I do not know Clency, if when I post this it makes any difference to those in the Middle East or New York; however, the Jews do not consider Jesus the Messiah.  Or if they do, they are misleading themselves for so much scripture indicates that since the 4th millennium BC, the Messiah is a kingly entity sent to rule the whole world through Israel.  That is one heck of a distinction you should remember when talking to people who throw the term around as though the Messiah and Jesus are synonymous.  They are not.

My friend way on high now, Micah used to teach that the Messiah was coming any day and that we had to wait for the right time for his kingly person to appear, not in white clouds of soft raiment of clouds, but in a shouting match over which king has the rights to circumcise the Jews in proper ceremony.   The one who worked as Imperator down here on earth in the last quarter of the 19th century, one Malachi who lived in the 9th century BC prophesied the Messiah more like Jesus was to be, and it was Isaiah II which promoted the Messiah more like Jesus than anyone else did except for Malachi.  The difference between the two is that the Messiah is Jewish and Jesus is Gentile and they are in disagreement with each other about who should rule the world:  God or Israel?   I would say the distinction is important enough to note it when the word Messiah is the term used before you.

The rabbi you reference (Clency: "One of the most eminent Rabbi of the Jewish community has announced the Return of the Messiah and a date is given, between the 21st of March 2019 . . . ."), is well known to Michael of Nebadon, and it is He who asserts that the Rabbi is a transmitter too and he should know better than to announce like this such Jesus has no intention of arriving by March 21 and April 9th.

I am not sure you understand Clency, that it is the Magisterial Son which are arriving earlier this month of March and they will be present at our Commission meetings slated for March 11 thru the 17th and we expect to converse with him on plans for operations at that time.  Jesus, we think, appears between October 19th 2019 and March 30th of 2025.  That is quite a span to be looking at and  I would not want to make a bet which end of that time spectrum we see him by our own eyes.
RON

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

White Stone

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2019, 09:52:20 AM »
Ron, you stated in an earlier posted response to Clency:
  The one who worked as Imperator down here on earth in the last quarter of the 19th century, one Malachi who lived in the 9th century BC prophesied the Messiah more like Jesus was to be, and it was Isaiah II which promoted the Messiah more like Jesus than anyone else did except for Malachi.  The difference between the two is that the Messiah is Jewish and Jesus is Gentile and they are in disagreement with each other about who should rule the world:  God or Israel?   I would say the distinction is important enough to note it when the word Messiah is the term used before you.  The one who worked as Imperator down here on earth in the last quarter of the 19th century, one Malachi who lived in the 9th century BC prophesied the Messiah more like Jesus was to be, and it was Isaiah II which promoted the Messiah more like Jesus than anyone else did except for Malachi.  The difference between the two is that the Messiah is Jewish and Jesus is Gentile and they are in disagreement with each other about who should rule the world:  God or Israel?   I would say the distinction is important enough to note it when the word Messiah is the term used before you.

Ron, I believe that Malachi wrote sometime between 440-400 BC.

Also, can you explain your statement that Jesus was Gentile? My understanding is that Gentiles were not from God.
And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2019, 12:41:28 PM »
You are correct abut the Malachi dating.  My apologies.

Yes, the statement made that Jesus was Gentile was to introduce the idea that while Jesus was born and educated in the Jewish tradition, he held views that were not Jewish, particularly in the philosophical/religious about the idea of a Messiah.  Jesus was prone to thinking out loud as Ron does all the time as that cements the perceptions into view to remember them while one debates internally.  Ron is almost identical to Jesus in his ability to think out side the box and get the right results.  

Jesus speaks to the Messiah not in the Urantia Book, but the new Urantia Book, the SER, does report from the spirit archives, that Jesus viewed the idea of the Messiah as a wanton looking and strangely Supremists without any real regard to people in different cultures and was unkind to deal with people much outside of the virility and proscriptions of the Jewish religion.   I also feel that Jesus saw the Messiah a poor choice for all of mankind in that the Messiah would establish a theocracy-- a State where God ruled as a civil engineer might rule-- and that was so antisocial to Jesus he just plain decreed the idea dead before it could get established with the Jews of that day.  He revered the Father and any intermediary such as a Messiah, was repugnant to him entirely.

So when I report that Jesus was Gentile I was referring to his philosophy and should have said so but I am always in a hurry these days and missed the opportunity.  Jesus thought more in universal terms and thought the Jews were missing a good bet not to internationalize their monotheistic views of creation.  That was more Greek thinking and therefore gentile in aspects and he never divided his thought into Jewish or Gentile, but we do so to look at it today.

Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2019, 01:00:47 PM »
Ron, that was well said, I will give you 5 ***** stars for that reply.