Author Topic: Some past history  (Read 219 times)

Online ur606

• View Profile
    • Email
Some past history
« on: March 08, 2019, 11:24:52 AM »
I came across this and found it to be quite an interesting read. I hope you enjoy.

http://www.machiventa.org/KingdomWithin/uragate/conspiracy/vern-affair.php

ur606

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Some past history
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2019, 02:38:40 PM »
This is a very interesting, informative, non-biased, eye-opening narrative of the Urantia Book Foundation. Thanks for sharing.
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Offline Dominick O

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2019, 01:17:10 AM »
Hypothesis: Something that is taken to be true for purposes of argument or investigation

A)

That is the banner mission statement of Peter's site is not?  Of all the definitions of the meaning of the word, hypothesis, this one is the least useful or technically accurate, and the least scientific.

B)

The less than veiled criticism from this web-link of any output on this site, is that we are not thinking and not intending to get in touch with spiritual realities outlined in the Urantia Book.  Peter is taking his "hypothesis" and arguing with me/us about the very nature of our personal and collective experience, and then admixing investigation into things like mind control and state espionage.

In other words, we positively and assertively attempt to describe what transmission-reception is and then it gets turned around and labelled as something it is not (e.g. eastern mysticism).

If that approach doesn't work to "hypothesize" transmission-reception as un-Urantia Book-like, then the other approach is to label the outputs as part of a multi-pronged Luciferian-state-sponsored espionage.

C)

@ur606.  Your posting of this link comes with a phrase I get from spam in my email, "I came across this and found it interesting"
Maybe provide some comments about what it is you found or find interesting or you invite all sorts of unintended consequences from a statement that "begs the question" of faulty reasoning.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 01:18:49 AM by Dominick O »

Online ur606

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2019, 10:42:33 AM »
Although the article speaks for itself Dominick I will say There are many things that the government has had their hands in for the last 50+ years having to do with mind control and ways to manipulate a population. I personally believe the UB is a divine revelation from God to mankind I do see the government having its hands in many forms of religion and influence for their own purposes. Most of the time not for the good of mortals. 
ur606

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2019, 11:59:16 AM »
Gentlemen if I may:
Your point is well taken Dominick, as Peter senses conspiracy in his own mind he cares little how it gets mixed into his rage over what I agree with him about too: that is the mishandling of the fifth epochal revelation by children of a college group that had no business being accepted by Christy as full members of the household to promote the Urantia Book.  But that is about a bygone error, and Peter sees it yet preferring charges in our present era to dispute that which he should never question: how valid is this book when it has their coffee spilled all over it to the point it is too hard to pick up without having to clean the mess up to hold it?  For your information, and to all, that is precisely my point of view too, but Peter and I go about saying that in quite different ways. 

But, I have no real regard to call Peter part of state espionage-- at least at this point.  Peter happens to have some of the history quite accurately spoken to, and that is what UR606 is pointing to.  Most will listen to Peter Holey as one comes across a fight in the street.  They may stand and watch it and in this case read it, but it has no real meaning to most except to excite the probability that no human enterprise is without a quip or two from that soap opera of the 1980's called Dallas.  Dallas was better only because it went out of business, and Peter will too just by the sheer weight of the confusion that is produced when we arrive with a new Urantia Foundation called the Magisterial Foundation.  I try to insure that people who have a good view of things that they have the real history to be understood to prevent some of this confusion, but they are true to the ilk they have taken on in this material life and consider anything I may tell them more bunk to be discarded for the real truth:  they feel abandoned.

Ur606 I happened to have forgotten about this site although I knew it well ten years ago if it goes back that far.  I also remember Ernie Moyer who wrote what is still the best history without calling it that by the pure bread ones in the Foundation, I have seen and recommend it if you can get by Erne's love of the devil being still present causing this upset at the Foundation.  I ignore that part and read the meat on the bone because he uproot, without knowing it, true causes that are not understood at the Foundation or readership today ever.  You did well to bring this back at least to look at it passing review.

So there are no ill feelings however that might happen, recognize that Dominick falls right into the category I eschew on this site of opinions from me at times.  Please do not believe all you read even here, as it gets changed when the Universe has to reverse a course they thought THEY HAD TO TAKE.  Why we fall into the trap all the time that transmissions are faulty because they are not accurate, is the result of mortal minds never grasping the eternity syndrome we eventually have to learn real good!  The universe is experiential in Nebadon.  It is truly going to state one thing one day, and then suddenly two months later find what they said just will not work in cooperation with higher levels of command.  Learn that please as many leave the site because we self contradict due the eternity syndrome at work right in front of our eyes.  Further analysis will show that Peter Holey is right in most cases: he broke into the heat of the battle in that Foundation and saw clearly that the prig that ran it one time is a false cow and he called him that as I did.

Dominick sees the reissuing of these views by Peter as beside the point.  As history they are not, but as a practical use today, they represent the espionage of a state run enterprise called the Urantia Foundation, and that is all.  It matter not to the world.  But it matters to technicians like me who see it as a warning to watch out for in this next go round to issue the sixth epochal revelation, and to protect  it and promote it as it should be.  Besides that, we see UR606  quite innocently pointing to a good site to read to see what a mess we made of the fifth epochal revelation, and that is never a bad thing to drag in front of new eyes who have no idea why the epochal turmoil exists today.

In other words I cam call it a draw.  Dominick you see well into the psychology of why this site is old news and can be damaging withut causing a good benefit to come out of learning what went on in the years after Sadler's death.  Do not forget Dr. Sadler died defending it before the rest of the Urantia organization which failed to come together behind him as he lay on his deathbed and even before that.  The trial that must be understood if any of you are going to be savvy readers of epochal revelation is that man will never comprehend what he has in his hands to live a better life without challenging those who bring it to man.  That happened here and so sadly for the Sadlers, they thought their work all those years was going to be tossed out by the very people Christy trusted to carry through with the traditions of the Drs. Sadlers.

And may I report this:

Dr. Sadler in particular wished a school to be produced with the graduating class the FORUM REALLY WAS.  The Forum started way back at the end of the 1920's and existed up to the day the books arrive newly printed on a skid of books delivered to the front door of the mansion at 533 Diversy Parkway in Chicago.  After the excitement died down, Dr. Sadler flush with success he held the book in his hand they had leabored on for over thirty years! was in his hands and readable!  What a moment. . . .

Yet, when he asked the assembled class to be for the new school around him, the best they could do was to agree with him and then let it drop.  Seventy people agreed to become new students, and they then formed, those seventy, the Brotherhood.  I love that term and that purpose behind them, yet they could not maintain enough enthusiasm to light the candle that would have been a truth university by Drs. Sadler standards, and it went into oblivion a scant decade or so after Dr. Sadler left to ascend and be with his wife Lena again.  They are still doctors in their ascension careers today and must leave the Chicago-based Foundation alone as an historical moment for all on Urantia, but failed over issues of personal pique rather tan epochal revelatory stands for all mankind.  This time, if I am around, there will be every effort to remove that kind of chicanery of human emotions and damages from every happening with safeguards of the Father's Temple nearby to remind us what we behave for.

My thoughts for you Domiick is that you know in your heart that Peter is passing over the very thing that causes sectarianism in the Urantia use of revelation.  I concur deeply with that view although you implied it rather than stated it outright.  Ur606. I am glad you put the reference up as it reminded me what I sometimes forget:  do not push the buttons of the Father too hard or you get nothing in return but the embarrassment for future work in areas of epochal demands to survive the espionage of mortal States and mortal Psychologies.

Ron Besser

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online ur606

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2019, 01:13:46 PM »
Thank you Ron for your words. I am reminded of a saying I once heard and it went something like this...that if we do not understand history and learn from it, we are due to repeat it. My goal and I believe Our goal is to not fail as the Foundation did.
Thank You
Jerry
ur606

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2019, 05:17:36 PM »
George Santayana
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

Skepticism is the chastity of the intellect.

To covet truth is a very distinguished passion.
George Santayana (16 December 1863 in Madrid, Spain26 September 1952 in Rome, Italy) was a philosopher, essayist, poet and novelist.
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania