Author Topic: Are they already here ?  (Read 159 times)

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Are they already here ?
« on: March 09, 2019, 06:00:37 AM »
Since the beginning of 2019, has there been an increase of activity in UFO sightings, more than before ?  A testimonial report from a witness, dated the 4th of March 2019, on the MUFON website (you can look at it here ), mentions a UFO sighting in Pennsylvania. Are ‘They’ already among us ? Next week will be very thrilling, I feel it and I am longing for good news from the seven days meeting. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Are they already here ?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 12:38:00 PM »
Clency this is a moody subject always to speak to; however, yes is the answer they tell me is correct.  Please put that Mufon URL reference up as you forgot to include it as you state in your post.

I would like to think that people do not mix up UFO's with spiritual transport.  They do not need galactic ships.  That is left to human need or in some cases angelic need for bulky material items.  The Pennsylvania report is  "a matter of taste as the person who reported it was quite drunk at the time and saw something but not of this world we agree."  That is the dictation I received upon inquiry for you.

Be considering Clency you do sometimes fantasize as I used to that all of this reporting of phenomena can be layed at the feet of God or space cadets of the human kind only.  It is a true subject for the future.  Have you not inquired in your own mind why the Ambassador of the Pantoptians did speak to me on representation to Urantia?  I do not see a singel comment on this site regarding the presence of Lielkrentz?

See: http://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=12184.0
 In so far as the actual statement about being here, you already know that the Mission is active in York and they consider it starting in full invocation this coming week as our meeting of the Commissioners so signifies for us in York.
RON
Michael of Nebadon - "Clency you are doing fine but you do not think before your ask.  Ron has no more information than I do as to the work that is proceeding in York and its environs any day now.  The trial to get York on line is hard and grueling for Ron and all cocnerned and he is not in the best of moods to discuss it right now, but his illness is crapping all over plans we have set forth for months now.  He is too ill to enjoy the scene to unfold at York and may just pass over it without participating deeply.  But he must be there just because we focus on him to bring spirit presence to the table they meet at in his dining room.  He loves the work and wants to be part of it but he keeps getting flattened out of it by t he presence of God the Ultimate of all things, and we have no idea why that should ever be but you cannot explain to Ron that it is against his will to be interfered with to the point that it happens.

This subject is off the point of your question, but it must be understood that you Clency are in t he same deep dish of discussion in your own mind over this issue.  It is not easy to understand that you Clency carry enough savvy to bring interference on to you too and it does happen gently to you but not gently to Ron.  He has refused comments from me just because he cannot hear clearly when the Ultimate overrides dictation in his own mind, and they just do not realize their power to persuade is not working when Ron hears two sets of instructions often one contradicting the other.    I am of the opinion that you Clency belong in York, but you would not like the culture as it is broad based long term squeamish over anything having to do with intellect and all over itself over the Halloween Parade in York that is the best anywhere.  Be assured this goes against the grain with Ron too and he sees not point to York, except it is a safe place geographically.  I agree with him completely and worry that you Clency are playing at this more than your should.  At some point you are being called and then you have to decide how much you care about it. 

"Finally, Ron asked the universe if they had any real insight into the Pennsylvania report you mention, and they have nothing other than to tell you the truth: the report is likely fictitious but is also a true incident but not a UFO.  That is that witness to determine in a future life perhaps just what he ran into outside of the bar he frequents.  We wish you all a good day! Michael of Nebadon."
END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Are they already here ?
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2019, 01:59:28 PM »
Ron, the link is included in the word ‘here’ in my post above, you just click on it and there it is, but let me give it to you in full : https://www.mufon.com/ufo-news/archives/03-2019. The report is second to the first one on the page, you just have to drop down a little and you have it.

Thanks to you and MICHAEL for your reply.
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.