Author Topic: Our prayers are needed  (Read 180 times)

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Our prayers are needed
« on: March 09, 2019, 01:41:15 PM »
Good evening to you all.
Just a gentle reminder that our prayers are needed for the Contact Commissioners meeting
to take place this coming week in York.

It will be a gruelling week I feel sure and great stamina will be needed for such a marathon
of meetings and so we offer our sincere and heartfelt prayers for Ron, Larry and Steven and trust
that the planned agender will be addressed and all brought to a successful conclusion. Which
will be further proof that Celestials and humans Can work together.

Lemuel

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Our prayers are needed
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 02:05:52 PM »
I join you in this prayer, Lemuel. Amen
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2019, 02:48:47 PM »
Hi Lemuel:

Lemuel, thank you for your prayers.  Besides the three of us, we have coming to the meetings starting on the 11th our friend, Dominick.  We are glad that he could arrange his life's schedule and sustain the expense to join us this week. 

A reminder to the travelers, Larry and Dominick:  Don't forget to spring forward one hour for the Daylight Savings Time change, which means we lose an hour of sleep.  My flight is Sunday morning at 6AM, and having to get to the airport 2 hours in advance of the flight, I must bed early tonight, which is not easy for me.  I'm working at the store now, so got to go.  Thanks again Lemuel, Clency, and all others for your prayers for this coming week's meetings.

Steven

Offline Antonio

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2019, 03:43:55 PM »
I agree with you my friend,..., as I received in my last transmission from Margul, ..., indeed, our prayer are needed!!!!
I pray for succes with the metting in York next week!!!

Online JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2019, 12:00:22 PM »
Likewise, I join with everyone praying for the success of the meetings in York, Pennsylvania, USA, which begin tomorrow, March 11, 2019, and will last for several days.

======= 

De igual forma, eu me junto a todos que estão orando para o sucesso das reuniões em York, Pensilvânia, EUA, que começam amanhã, 11 de março de 2019 e irão durar vários dias.
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2019, 05:46:17 PM »
Hello Lemuel.  I too thank you for this wonderful gesture to help us along.  And, I agree with you as I have asked the powers to be, how are we going to last a full seven days of meeting everyday as that is hard hard work!  They tole me to have plenty of coffee and tea ready and to allow them to stretch their legs now and then by walking outside if they can do that with our bad weather lately.  Thank you so much.

I also want the list to know I received a grand donation from you Lemuel that helps so much to run the costs down to keep the web site up. healthy and running.  It is with much appreciation that I salute your ability to get in there and bump us forward with a great big push on our back.  MY sincere gratitude for your work. 

RON
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2019, 07:26:24 PM »
Ron, I'm in York and read your post to Lemuel. Don't worry I didn't come empty handed. I brought delicious dark roast south Louisiana coffee. I'll make a pot at 2709 just before the meeting begins in the morning. And the walks around your property are a favorite of mine. We'll take many throughout the week. 

See you tomorrow after I pick up Dominick at the Harrisburg airport.   S.