Author Topic: Audio Transmission / GOODNESS  (Read 84 times)

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / GOODNESS
« on: March 14, 2019, 02:52:34 AM »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: GOODNESS
Date/Time:  14th March 2019  07:52 Local  06:52 Z

https://app.box.com/s/58mf3e7tpw5ms0ayq23f71v3hod3bsuz

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / GOODNESS
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 07:20:50 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

GOODNESS

Lemuel : Good morning everyone. This morning we will talk about ‘GOODNESS’. To do good, to be good and what is goodness really when you try to define it. It is something invisible, one can only see an act which is the manifestation of Goodness, but where is goodness comes from in the first place. Well, I am sure you realize already, just like the other two, Truth and Beauty, Goodness spontaneously comes from within, it surges up from within the heart and it manifests itself by an act of goodness.

I like to think that children are borned literally good, before their egos over-take them and dominate theire lives in most cases, especially in countries where they have no opportunities whatsoever to learn about spiritual matters. In many countries of the world, children are indoctrinated almost from the cradle and also in countries children are put to work at their very young age, five yrs or even less and they are made to work breaking up stones for hours on end.

My heart goes out to these children, millions upon millions of children throughout the world have no childhood. How can I ever experience Goodness, how can I ever experience Beauty and Truth ? So, dear brothers and sisters, how very fortunate we all are here, how very fortunate we are. Our Beloved Indwelling Thought Adjusters have been successful in leading us here to this forum where many have read and still learning and studying the Urantia Book.

We have learned so many things and we have and have had and will continue to have the experience of Truth, Beauty and Goodness, not only is this we all need, but this is what we all come to express. Dear borhters and sisters, when you are able to express Truth, Beauty and Goodness, you are a light that shines in the darkness and even in daylight people can see and recognize your light. So, these three – Truth, Beauty, Goodness – they all have a common denominator of LOVE.

So, Goodness is an expression of Love that you feel and have for everything and everyone, again it is an expression of being, of being good and therefore doing good, it cannot be another way, it is as simple as that. We have talked about this before, you cannot help but express what you are and it is recognizalbe what you are by your acts. Is it not that expression that actions speak louder than words ? Yes indeed, so how do you act ?

I like to think, especially all of us here on the forum, that we do and are expressing Goodness, whenever the opportunity presents itself, it becomes an automatic reaction, more than being instinctive, it simply IS. So, Goodness, as Jesus taught His disciples to be good is a feature in our lives, in whole our lives, that is so important and is so contagious, and by that I mean, when you are seeing to be doing good, that is infectious and people who see that, they begin to question themselves – would I have done that, could I have done that under the circumstances ?

The very fact that people begin to question their own abilities for goodness is a big step in their lives. So, an act of goodness is not only an example to others it is also an inspiration for others to act and to do the same. This is the wonderful thing about Goodness – being good and doing good and being seen to do good. It is an example and an inspiration for others to do the same.

So, we have talked about Truth, Beauty and to-day Goodness and these three have incoporated into our system, into our lives, into our very being, into our cell instructures I suppose, so that one can eventually be so infused with Truth, Beauty and Goodness. As I keep saying, it cannot be anything else, one can only express what we are and so it is. We can with the help of our Beloved Thought Adjusters and our Guides, which this state of being and doing Truth, Beauty and Goodness, throughout whole of our lives to be such an inspiration for all our brothers and sisters, no matter where they are in the world.

This is Lemuel, signing-off for to-day. Thank you so much for listening, I bid you all a very good day, I hope to be able to talk to you again soon, bye-bye for now. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.