Author Topic: Audio Transmission / Remember ME  (Read 93 times)

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Remember ME
« on: March 15, 2019, 06:04:12 AM »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: Remember ME
Date/Time: 15th March 2019  11:04 Local  10:04 Z

https://app.box.com/s/n3lja55t2quyrjslg8zr5wh3q1qsjp6x

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Remember ME
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 08:42:55 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Remember ME

Lemuel : Good morning everyone. The title, this morning, of the subject is ‘Remember ME’. This has come to me now, because I am walking in one of our favourite places and I am sure you will hear the birds as well when they start singing. My Beloved is reminding me with this topic entitled ‘Remember ME’ is for all of you to remember and be ever mindful of the fact that HE, your Beloved, your Indwelling Father Fragment, your Thought Adjuster is with you at all times, is you and by remembering Him, you will also remember that in fact He is Love, He is Truth, He is Beauty and He is Goodness, all these things and more, He is your Beloved.

So, when your Beloved calls you to remember Him it is for this very reason that He is all and wishes to express Himself through you, so that you in fact are His ambassador, His representative here on earth, on this beautiful planet of Urantia and by representing Him, you represent Truth, Beauty and Goodness and all these things with unconditional Love. Now, you all know, this is something that we all aim for – to become perfect as Father is perfect, but we are not perfect yet, so it beholds us to remember Him, that the very thing we are aiming for, we already have inside us, each and everyone of us if we can only remember that we do have within us Truth, Beauty and Goodness and unconditional Love.

Many years ago, in 1975, yes 44 yrs ago, I wrote a song called : ‘You can never run away from you’. In that song there were the following words – why reach for the moon when you are holding a star. When you really think about it, in fact it sums up our lives, is not it really ? We look for everything outside of ourselves – happiness, contentment, satisfaction, with a partner that is durable or a new car or whatever it is. Yet within us all we have everything that we could possibly need to bring us the happiness, contentment and security we all need.

So, dear brothers and sisters, here we are again, another Friday, another weekend to look forward to and enjoy. Before I actually sign-off, just to repeat, to remind you all to remember Him, remember what you already have, accept this and eventually you will learn to be this and you will in fact express Truth, Beauty and Goodness, all with unconditional Love and so, remember Him.

I bid you a good Friday and have a most enjoyable weekend and I hope to talk to you again soon, this is Lemuel signing-off for to-day, bye-bye for now. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.