Author Topic: Nebadon Amalgamation Ends Abruptly.  (Read 212 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Nebadon Amalgamation Ends Abruptly.
« on: March 17, 2019, 12:32:24 AM »

The Magisterial Sons announced today a change in Local Universe Organization.

Nebadon has received approval from Paradise to end their amalgamation with other and surrounding Local Universes where they tentatively shared their partnerships together to swap personnel to help run their respective universes with each other's help.

Paradise announced through Master Spirit Five, that hence forth the amalgamated universes so far would drop their territorial borders with each other a fully join as one administrative unit.  The amalgamation was called Gilum.  The new borderless space object now must rename itself in accordance with the Supreme practice of naming new units whatever God the Supreme assigns to it.  For now we elect to just call it XYZ until a name is given to it.

The graphic below should explain this action and what it is clearly for you.  Thank you.
Michael of Nebadon

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Nebadon Amalgamation Ends Abruptly.
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 03:39:02 AM »
QUESTIONS :

For how long the borderless line between the four SuperUniverses will last ?

Are the four SuperUniverses are still on their way to the Era of Light and Life ?

Is a SuperUniverse already in the Era of Light and Life ( I mean only among the four) can join forces with others that are still struggling ?

THANKS
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2019, 09:39:17 AM »
Clency, please look again.  These numbers represent LOCAL UNIVERSES and not Superuniverses.  The XYZ box will have five local universes in it with no borders as administrative work from mostly now on.  They still retain their individual government to pursue their purposes for every Local Universe has their own purpose to work out with God the Supreme, but they can share Melchizedeks and Angels and a lot of other kinds of entities we do not know about, with each other.  Now Avalon can share angels with us without having to issue a passport if they share one of their angels with Nebadon to get some work done that has piled up on all of these capitals.

The XYZ name is not revealed yet.  God the Supreme probably has a lot to do with naming the new space entity this borderless design is.  It is the first time several Local Universes, in any Superuniverse, had become borderless to each other's administrations ever and all of the universes will be watching to see how this might work.  We are waiting for a name and I used the letters XYZ to stand for what will come later in this year to know what they call it.

The number of Local Universes in this new entity XYZ for now are Hensalon, Sensalon, Wolvering, Avalon, and Nebadon.

It is designed to last in Nebadon and the others until they enter Light and Life, Clency.  thanks for your question.  Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "Clency did you have some wine?  That is the worst misunderstanding you have every shown.  We ask all to stop drinking if you are going to participate with Q and A on the forum here.  I personally know that a few of you do a lot of it and enjoy chatting while sipping your wine and other kinds of tastes when going through the postings here.  If you are ever going to understand the changes you are going to have to keep your mind clear and wine is the worst habitual habit one can get into as it really dulls the senses totally.  My best to you all this day and beyond.  Michael."

END

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2019, 10:14:25 AM »
Sorry Ron for the mis-spelling, I read it well but I don’t know why when I type the word on the key-board it is SuperUniverse instead of Universe that comes out and adding to that I have not drunk wine, it was not lunchtime. :-[

Thanks to you and Michael of Nebadon for answering my questions. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2019, 12:14:21 PM »
We are always in a state of change it seems and sometimes it is hard to keep apace with all of the them.  At the risk of sounding ignorant, I ask why.  What is the purpose behind this kind of organization?  That is a lot of local universes, and if I understand other posts on this, it will even change our constellation.  Is this related to the rebellion?  If this has been covered before I apologize.  I'm just trying to stay as current on all this as much as possible.
Thanks,
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

White Stone

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2019, 05:09:49 PM »
Ron, you posted this yesterday:

CREATOR SON OF HENSALON -
"We now breach etiquette and allow you to know that the Creator Son of Hensalon is right now the Universal Father.  We are not broadening the SLU Nebadon-Sensalon into the SLU of Nebadon, Sensalon, Hensalon, and Wolvering combined into a new name of amalgamation not a SuperLocalUniverse type, but a new CONSTELLATION, and that Constellation is to be called [censored].  We will announce that name and number brand new from the Paradise List of Names for us to use.  This is more like a marriage than a local universe amalgamation and much more is forthcoming in the new book the Contact Commission will write for Nebadon users on Urantia only.  Gilum is no longer the name and the Contact Commission is no longer the Contact Commission.

Did you mean to say "not broadening" ? It would make sense if you meant to say "now broadening ."

Also, Henselon and Sanselon are continually misspelled.

Gilum, to my recollection, was never the name.

My deduction is there is great lack of care whether we are confused or not. Yet, we are questioned about our imbibing before posting.

Are we serious here? SuperLocalUniverse? Explain that one, if you can...

White Stone
And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it.

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2019, 05:33:47 PM »
Hi White Stone,
I note too the gross amount of mispelling and typographical errors being made in these posts but I got so used to Ron's habit due to his poor eyesight I must say I kind of got the gist of what it is he is trying to get out for us to read and get in our mind. Although I agree with what you have pointed out as errors and they do need correction badly, but do bear in mind, the work of the writer is double and I am sure that more care should have been placed, but it is obvious, there must be way more work going on and I am grateful for the amount of words that is being given to help us to see into these meetings in general. It is quite a gathering and what is discussed is probably only a fraction of what is on the table. It is quite a lot to absorb in one sitting, I am sure,  for all those four men in one day and hence, it takes a while for it to be understood in their own minds too. For all of us here, it is also quite intelligent and revealing. Thank you White Stone for caring about the spelling and typo errors and so on as that also does not escape me as I also see it too :o. I wish I can be there to help Ron type all his messages up properly but he is such a trooper!  ::)

Sue/7inOcean

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2019, 12:45:34 AM »

White Stone,
You are not correct about the broadening concept.  What that Creator Son was telling us is that amalgamation is not the expansion as shown in another post in another thread where  drew boxes to illustrate the difference.  Hensalon or Henselon which is the UB spelling,  is recognized by me as a variant.  I took the dictation with the a in it as also done with the a in it as Sensalon.  If they wish to correct it let them do it.  I am a scribe only in these matters and yes, I do notice things like this. and yes I pass on the way I receive the words.  I rather talk about the facts instead of being blamed for what you may think are mistakes sometimes.

Gilium was spoken to several weeks ago in several posts using the term and was named as the amalgamation which Michael called Gilum then and now.

The Contact Commission was awarded a peek at the new formation that goes beyond an amalgamation however.  They chose then to remove the name Gilum as it now apples no longer.  Please understand that the amalgamation was an entity of its own and was prepared by Paradise to be seen as a separate space construction called Gilium.

But Michael of Nebadon discovered that Paradise inadvertently assigned only four local universes to be in Gilium.  Michael objected and Paradise told him he had to reconstruct the space design of the amalgamated Local Universe, and if he wanted more than four local universes in it then he had to form a new construction, that he had to form a brand new constellation as that is how the Master Architects of time and space saw any local universe expansions into one to be done so (i.e. to constellation status)and if so, Michael was to abandon the amalgamation if he wanted five or more in the new unit.

Now I wish to point out that the mortal view is that the term constellation as the Urantia Book uses it, is composed of  Planetary Systems and not Local Universes.  The Creator Sons know this and so does the Father, and Michael has appealed the case not to call XYZ a Constellation, but the name of a Light and Life Universe agglomerates.  So far the Supreme has not recognized the design Nebadon and four other Local Universes have created.  So Michael of Nebadon must repair to Paradise to find out what is decreed right now as a new Constellation, and as such, should be called what a Supreme Construction not yet revealed to time and space.  That is where we really stand this week on the matter.

Michael of Nebadon - "White Stone, as usual you leap before you think and it will cost you if you are not more careful.  Ron sees the chip on your shoulder and it comes from your frustration with Ron on his inability to totally overcome his dyslexia.  May you never catch it!  In any case your tone is of a spoiled child lecturing the parent over their total inability to fully surround you with all the needs you have at present.  Ron just spent seven straight days with meetings of 10 hours or more each day to clear the rubbish from their minds over who is doing what and who helps to do it.  Ron is bombarded with plans and no resources and today we promised much and still could not deliver what he felt he owed to those at the seven day straight of meetings that would peel most of you off into the funny farm they are so concentrated.  In any case think before you criticize and it will go much smoother for you in the future.  Michael of Nebadon."

Mother Spirit of Nebadon =  " White Stone, Ron recognizes you as to your relationship with your brother whom Ron knew as Poeta.  Poeta shot himself in the foot a charged nothing for photos Ron was willing to pay a small monthly stipend to receive and he quit before he started.  Watch your tone of response and think before your leap about situations that do not need correction but better understanding of a transmitter.  Mother Spirit."

END

White Stone

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2019, 02:25:46 AM »
Dear Brother Ron,

I stand corrected, sir. The spelling issue comes from years of reading THE URANTIA BOOK and expecting better from you. If it is identical phonetically, I shouldn't be so critical of proper spelling.

However, when you refer to this so-called "amalgamation" of a number of local universes being assigned by Paradise, do we not first need to address the issue of the NORLATIADEK QUARANTINE?  Are we not still prevented from this type of communication without lifting the quarantine?

I appeal to Lord MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK:  May we get a brief message back from our assigned VORONDADEK HIGH OBSERVER as to the status of the quarantine placed upon us at the time of the Lucifer Rebellion? It has been my understanding that actions such as these would not be allowed without having the quarantine lifted.

Lastly, to Mother Spirit of Nebadon, I know little of this Poeta person other than what Ron has alluded to. How is this of any importance? You know where my heart is, as well as any  intentions behind my words. I will watch my tongue, as admonished.

White Stone
And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2019, 11:03:30 AM »
You are correct White Stone, and good for picking up that to consider being assigned a new Constellation organization goes against the grain of universe organization as we were taught in the Urantia Book.  You speak to it succinctly.  That is why Michael sought clarification and why I think we have to read between the lines. 

If you will recall in the Paper on the planetary transitions and universe transition into the Light and Life epochs, it is the Supreme Being's actualize presence in the time universes now 100 percent in Light and Life , that the Supreme designates all natural Local Universe borders dissolved.  It seems that the Supreme has categories only he can resolve for what we may, as time beings, learn to call groups and clusters of these units without formal borders anymore.  Michael likely knows what the Supreme will call these new constructions, and I assume must ask permission to use some of that to name what is happening to our own local space area.  XYZ as I showed is very simple, but the hierarchy in a developing degree of Supremacy is billions of years too early to use Supreme designations for what has occurred here.
Now, as far as Poeta is concerned:  I too wonder why some things get dictated and to us confusingly so.  I have no reason to give you why that was linked to you if, as you say, it means nothing to you.  When these faux pas' occur it is best to admit they mean nothing and move on.  Thank you for pointing out the truth.

Finally, I am not easily irritated but I do mind getting involved with statements which criticize without being totally aware of what is operating in all transmissions, and in mine particularly, as God the Supreme is premierally active in me due to the fact I have some fusion issues in the Supreme and they do not sit comfortably in a mind that is mine to use only in the material realm right now.  Those Supreme connects are a mystery to me and those same connections royally screw me up at times both to those admissions of transmitted truth and unhappy consequences I suffer because of them.  You have no way to understand the battles for those of us who get so much information the Supreme tries to rescind in us due to the fact we get ahead of Supreme development in the Supreme itself.  It is quite a planetary issue and I am unfortunate enough to be the first to show the problem to our Local Universe Sovereign, Michael of Nebadon.  Truly I do not mind having errors pointed out, but some sensitivity should be developed as to why they may occur to you as errors and not to me sometimes.  I make no further issues of it for now.

SUE WHILEY, you concur with White Stone but are nice enough to let me look bad for readability in fact better than things like spelling.  I likewise thank you for being sensitive, more so, than the usual person because you alone know the problem of speaking without a limb to stand on sometimes and yourself wonder what do you have a hold of that is so hard to put down on paper.  I do not complain about that problem either, but all need to understand I work under disabilities most of you would not participate in ever, such is the horror of near blindness and a blood problem that decapitates my ability to walk easily at all.  My job is to pass on changes since the Urantia Book was written, and I need a bevy of secretaries to work with my output but I do not have that pleasure yet.  Thank you for showing you do care and that it is irritating for errors I make but recoverable in spite of them.

Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "You Sue miss the boat so often we are congratulating you on learning that Ron has disabilities including dyslexia now to the point he has to continuously correct wording because of it reversing of letter in the brain first.  He corrects easily when he catches them but the work is intense and hurried every day for him.  You reach that level once in a while and you wonder why you bother as he does.  However, the problem we now face is that he is under constant attack from God the Supreme who fails to understand that he operates near the a full morontial level while living on earth and it creates terrible requirements to keep Ron's feet on the ground.  It happens daily now and he is truly outraged at the results sometimes.  In any case, Sue, learn that you and Ron will be working together truly and that your presence in the Untied States can happen so long as you stop playing the fop and learn to be truly useful again in these transmissions as you provide excellent transmissions when you allow them.  It can harm your chances to fail to pay attention to what is to be done by you for the care of Ron's own view he suffers no fools in spite of bad spelling.  He is a power house soon in that God the Supreme, in spite of Ron yelling at Him to get out of mischief with Ron, is ready to grant him a full pardon for the heartsick view that nothing he does grows well enough to accomplish the work of God on Urantia.  That will change yet it takes a few more weeks or days to accomplish that for him, and if for him, for you too as well as all fused humans at this point.

Lemuel has saved the day for Ron several times already this year to help with the costs of running this web site and all he has to spend for to get paper and ink and publishing's out of the door.  If he had ten Lemuel's expenses could be paid down well but he has one and thank goodness for that!  I also point out that Lemuel fails to understand his own nature and cries more than he should over issues that will dissipate but he does not know that and Ron is battling a truly nasty Supreme Being that will not release his life to him at all and no one on Urantia shall ever suffer that again!

"I conclude this to White Stone.  Ron admires your intelligence and knowledge of the text known as the Urantia Book.  Do you realize White Stone, Ron has written about 12 long Papers that are included in concept form in the new SER?  That has never happened on any planet in my Local Universe of Nebadon, and I refuse to leave him in the spot he must suffer all the time.  These past seven days have been very harsh on four individuals sitting around his dining room table to learn the protocols of dealing with incarnated beings.  They left exhausted and Ron was exhausted yet he had to deal with God the Supreme once they left and is still upset this morning over these issues.  You White Stone are an up and coming person to help field God the Supreme onto Urantia, and if Ron survives the moment, he will be there to prevent you from learning the wrong way to move among the elite of the coming Magisterial Mission human personnel.  Ron has that in charge already but must battle things you will never see or hear for yourself and thank goodness for that too.

"I close with this:  you White Stone catch the problem caught with my problems with a borderless organization of five Local Universes right now.  Ron has not bothered to explain why five local universes had to be band together and knock down their administrative borders.  I know Ron purposefully declined to explain a very important aspect no one seems to realize, and he feels as I do, no one really cares on this list to know it' but it is this:

"Nebadon is a powerhouse of nomenclature.  As such it carries huge reserves of experience no one else has dealing with crime and sedition.  Other Local Universes around Nebadon are also rich in experiential times, and together we form an immense powerhouse that cannot be duplicated anywhere else in time.  I asked the Father permission to grant we five Local Universes a change to combine our administrative work with each other and changes occurring in our local areas of influence.  Ron is quite aware as you should be that no Local Universe like we are is ready to begin Light and Life yet.  I have exactly five planets that have entered early phases of Light and Life for them, and yet I hear nothing from them with regard to problems they face undergoing the work of God the Supreme on the.  Ron has reached a plateau of work for us on Urantia that is frankly spiritual in some cases and almost always morontial.  No one else on Urantia has reached that ability, and it is driving God the Supreme to recognize Ron for his work on his level that the Supreme cannot compensate for.  As a result Ron receives "attacks" by God the Supreme where he has objects around him dematerialized.  It drives Ron up the wall and we understand why.  But Ron reacts violently to these so call attacks and give no quarter and makes it ten times worse and he just will not tolerate these thefts any longer and lets them know it is, in his view, evil.  We happen to agree with Ron on that very issue.  All of this leads to the explanation that Nebadon is a source of experimentation that leaves other Local Universes wondering why things like that do not happen to them?  Well such things would happen to them IF they understood what Michael of Nebadon has always tried to do:  eat his lunch as it is being cooked.

"I have several good reasons for doing that, but then along comes Ron, and he states to Me, why do we not prepare the material world for a spiritual mission that is incarnated before they get here?  I said, why not?

"The only problem that arose is that God the Supreme never ever did a spirit mission that was before and balked at the idea it was a good idea at all.  But it is a good idea and Ron has put it together very nicely; however, now God the Supreme factually cannot determine its worth because the Universal Father decreed the idea workable and Ron now sits at the apex of two power centers on Urantia:  1 --  the material work of formal corporations to handle our input into human society;  2 - - the ability to reap the benefits of personal satisfactions (if the Supreme ever lets him do that) of serving in a material capacity that brings a satisfaction of service never recognized on a material planet before. 

"I am helpless to prevent the attacks the Supreme launches against Ron at his table or trying to sleep and cannot due to the pain inflicted by an unrelenting angelic corp that refuses him all comfort there.  They are not evil to themselves, but to Ron they are an evil band of women in his views that cook the books too much.  I have to stay aside while the Supreme does his bad work because of things Ron never realizes about God the Supreme--  He is too slow yet to allow abnormally quick and original changes happen at all and Ron has instituted such changes for me on Urantia.

"Now, all of that said, remember White Stone, you are pouring out invectives Ron recognizes to be true.  But he has no time to change that which the Supreme moves in and messes up for him.  fully twelve percent of the errors you see are caused by God the Supreme crossing brain wires in his head and he know everyone but does not have the time to keep going back and correct and correct and correct.  You would get a lot less output if he did all of them.  I close with the idea that Nebadon still has barriers up for our realization of our own purposes and the life forms in each Local Universe are greatly different from each other in most cases.  Only Nebadon has the horse!  Only Avalon has a discriminatory Elk that can run sixty miles an hour yet faint at the site of blood on one in the herd.

"Ron correctly laughs at that description, yet I know it is true as I have observed them with the help of the Creator Son of Avalon, and so it goes for the others in our new what every you call it.   Our work is Supreme and not Ultimate but Ron approaches Ultimacy as I do as I wonder why Ultimacy is so difficult to comprehend even by my band of spirit helpers.   Last but not least:

"The past seven days in York, those meetings went on to the point that Dominick had to get up and stand awhile; Gossett had a Crone's attack, and Steven Gitz started to daydream so bad Ron had to stop and ask if he ever heard what Ron said?  Steven did not hear what Ron said and had to spend t en minutes relearning what he did not the first time.  Ron considered the work essential to all of them including himself, and Ron actually came up with the term Round Robin to teach them all the courtesy of transmitting rapidly and efficiently what the Gods wished the transmitters wanted them to say to people at that table.  It works so well I will institute it elsewhere too.  He is a power house of ideas, and we must keep him available.  That book on AIDS will generate a fight we feel sure in the medical profession.

"I wish you all a good day.  Michael."

GOD THE SUPREME WISHES A REBUTTAL -
"I am sure Ron knows nothing about how God the Supreme can get up set.  Well, He does!  Ron is a pain in the neck to administer too and I catch the raw edge of his tongues when I surreptitiously de-materialize objects around him.  Last night I de-materialized his address stamp when he sat down to do his bills to mail.  This morning I de-materialized his work on his own behalf for himself and let be have it again.  You have no idea what it is to lose memory and material objects you need including two sets of his car keys to the only car he owns now.  In any case realize I do it not on my own volition but have a band of about 60 angels who do the work for me in that department and they get busy on Ron when he least expects what he calls an attack.  I am sure Dr. Sadler had a few moments of scare too as he was subject to the same thing in lesser form than Ron is.  Ron has no real reason to be living on Urantia, except he asked the Father to remain long enough to accomplish some work of the Magisterial Sons on Urantia.  That was granted but no one thought to ask me and I would have refused Ron the position.  However Michael intervened and said he wanted Ron in position too, and so he stayed.  I am never sure what my authority is since I am too undeveloped for someone like Ron to work this way easily, but Ron makes up for it by being a good God the Supreme person and lets me indwell incessantly to learn the figures and the numbers for such creativity we have seldom seen in the Local Universe.  I am still wondering how Ron found Dominick in the millions that come before Ron to choose who works for Me and the Magisterial Sons too.  It is quite a talent when someone on his level can say to a man like Dominick, boy do you have something!  And he is right and Dominick from the Supreme's point of view is one lucky dog to have Ron anywhere near and around him, as it will work like a charm when Ron realizes that Dominick now refuses to work anywhere else but in York when he can afford to do so with the help of the Magisterial Sons. I am God the Supreme and wish all a good day."

END

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2019, 04:52:27 PM »
Thank you Father Michael of Nebadon for this very interesting and insightful, lengthy post into so many areas for all of us to consider and assimilate. I am learning fast to get back up and into it as you say. It is REAL work and I know that, what is going on in my mortal life is nothing compared to what is of paramount benefit for all involved. I am hit with pains in my left arm due to aggravation from work tasks that has really got me realising where I am to focus my energy and work. Like Ron, he remains here, by Father's permission to accomplish some work and I feel very much in the same vein and so I shall do my utmost with the Father's help. There was a moment, I fell out in suspicion and now with painful injuries growing, I feel my life is not much use unless I place myself with Father and get on with the task of transmitting in full steam ahead, so help me God! That sense of mortality crept up on me and time in this body is running out fast. I wonder how Ron manages to do the same with all the difficulties he is having, thank you so much Ron for staying with your proverbial guns! With me, I wince with the smallest amount of pain and it berates me, now I am seeing how fragile it is in an ageing vessel and I don't feel as youthful as I once did. Time seems to snuff me out so quickly. So I somehow get back on the proverbial horse and kick arse as best as I can and hope I don't fall off again. It's a tough ride!

Wow, thank you Michael for the high value that Nebadon has in being such an experiential powerhouse! Wowsa, that really is a revelation. That little snippet is such an insight into all things to do with the five or so Local Universes of valuable experiential properties. I enjoyed reading that and I understand how difficult some are finding Ultimacy so hard to grasp. I think that what has happened in our past, what is happening now and what can be our future potential is all tied into our capacity of experience in intense forms that is occurring on Urantia. What Ron suffers with disabilities such as dyslexia and mine with deafness are the areas that make us work harder to overcome certain deficiencies and channel our energies with Father to see better with life than what is so depressingly present in mortal existence. There is so much to learn, so much to overcome and so much to rise in oneness with the great Source and Centre of All. Our lives being so intertwined in the purposes of the Divine Will of God. How great is the Lord God our Father!

And I laughed too with that bit about the discriminatory Elk that faints with the sight of blood....it makes our "horse" so unique. What a wonder in the animal world. Sir David Attenborough will love that bit too!

Sue/7inOcean
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 04:54:56 PM by 7inOcean »