Author Topic: Origin of AIDS etc  (Read 169 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Origin of AIDS etc
« on: March 21, 2019, 09:00:27 AM »
Ladies and Gentlemen,
I have over 90 percent completed a new book that contains a study of the origin of the AIDS virus and for now (and my have to remove them) produced two formulae to kill the AIDS virus in infected people.

The manuscript produces five vaccines and includes a treatment for Altzheimers and a treatment serum for Lupus (a cancer of the blood) and a look at Autism which the book explains why it happens and some treatments for up to six variations of Autism present on Urantia.

I have added a Medical Addendum to the book to ask for input of doctors on the AIDS statements in the book and that is what I have to wait for before we complete the manuscript.  it then must go through one more edit before we submit for publication which we intend and may not get from Simon and Shuster.  I also wish it to be somehow part of the Amazon.com book selection too. 

I let this forum in on the idea just so you can figure out how it might have gotten done with actual vaccines in it for some deeply troubling diseases we have to get a hold of real fast before more epidemics become available on Urantia.

Ron Besser
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Origin of AIDS etc
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2019, 02:43:31 AM »
The World Autism Awareness Day, this year 2019, will be celebrated next Tuesday the 2nd of April. It is reported that 700,000 persons are concerned in France alone and there are many families with autistic children that are not well informed and accompanied in their tribulations. It would have been a real breakthrough on this particular day to let the good news out to the world about the cure of autism. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2019, 08:32:49 AM »
Thanks you Clency for bringing the subject back up to view.

I could tell you here in one paragraph what causes Autism, and I would, but I need the full read in the book so those who need to know about autism understand that the type of autism most people refer to happens in young children frequently in early years a little beyond birth.  But the world has to learn better that Autism can strike an adult just as hard and as suddenly as a bad cold.  Why do I say that?

The mechanism behind the appearance of Autism is the brain stem.  It can be injured by youngsters playing football or taking a nasty fall.  It is rarely diagnosed as Autism in those cases. However,  Autism can happen to you and I if we start to bleed internally from injuries not even suspected and the poisons of blood contaminates the brain stem to the point certain cells are destroyed on it.  That forces the brain to shut down cognitive functions and cause stuttering sometimes and sometimes the inability to speak at all as is seen in those who played games with automobiles that backfire and cause the inhalation of nitrous oxides of one type or another.

The definition of what Autism is, is really rather simple.  However, recognizing its serious and many variations, it becomes a real hard thing to diagnose it because we as a medical class do not understand just what we are talking about when speaking of Autism.  It can look like other things too.  I provide a really good definition of it in the book by saying it is a brain disease that children grow out of and adults , once introducing it into their lives later in life, are never really rid of it.  Reasons for it are not that complex, but there IS NO MEDICAL TREATMENT FOR IT but to recognize what it is and, depending on that finding, to treat it differently for each cause beyond childhood.

RON

MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "i concur with all that is said above.  I add this:  Autism is hopeless if it resides on the brain stem and the brain stem cannot recover that impetus to regrow certain autobiotic cells back on the stem which got destroyed by a high fever or by the fetus development where the brain stem was ordered by the new brain to stop producing cells that controls speech functions.  Ron tends to stay away from deep medical statements in order to avoid being crammed into a position he cannot or will not support.  There IS NOT CURE for Autism so long as those autobiotic cells are not replaced.  Michael of Nebadon. K"
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 08:45:40 AM by Ron Besser »

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2019, 12:10:21 PM »
So, to my understanding, since the damaged autobiotic cells cannot be replaced in the brain stem, there is no hope for a real cure of autism and that the medical corps can only rely upon superficial treatments, in accordance to the seriousness of a particular case. A video documentary about autism shows that there are researches going on actually in new technology to find a way to improve the behaviour of autistic children in their relationship with others and there are some examples of good results. The book about autism can be of great help to those researchers. Thank you Ron and MICHAEL OF NEBADON for these précisions. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2019, 12:45:34 PM »
Thank you.  It is a little more of a nuance of explanation Clency, for Autism in most children has to be understood to be a self cure and not a medical cure.  The brains stem has five or seven autobiotic cells on it.  that is the sum total of them.  The race one is determines who has the five cell cluster and who has the seven cell cluster.  The indigo race and the yellow race normally have a cluster of seven cells while whites and blues and red races have the five cell cluster.  It makes no difference to humans living on Urantia today which has which in performance of a life time.  But those with seven cell cluster I am told live a longer life usually than those who have the cluster of five autobiotic cells.  Now you must realize that there are always exceptions in genetic rules of encounter. 

Origins of Autism in children comes from autobiotic cell absences and they usually grow and you have to wait until that condition corrects itself when they grow back around age 10,  11, or 12 as that is the usual time ti takes for the brain stem to recover from being purged of those cells as a fetus.  When those cells regrow Autism disappears.  There is always residual problems of socialization normalcy and even speech problems but the brain stem does correct about that age for what was missing so disastrously for them earlier in life.

Adults can get Autism when there is injury to the brain stem.

The medulla oblongata is part of the brain stem and it is the continuation of the spinal cord within the skull, forming the lowest part of the brain stem and containing control centers for the heart and lungs.  IT is not the autobiotic cells which sit near the top of the brain stem, but some children have Autism happen because the medulla oblongota is designated their speech centers for some reason only evolution may understand.

In most of us, if the brain orders the brain stem to abort the normal placement of autobiotic cells near the top of the brain stem, sometimes the brain stem places them in the medulla oblongata which is at the bottom of the brains stem.  If this happens then the child becomes slightly unbalanced  in his approach to aging.  Those balance problems such as cardiac arrest and heat spasms can persist even when the brain stem realigns the autobiotic cells back to the top of the brain stem.  Autism is curable only by waiting for the brain stem to correct what it destroyed or misplaced in the first place as a fetus.  Autism in adults can only be cured by asking the brain stem to regrow the autobiotic cells and I provide, in the book, what the doctor can inject into the neck to force them to grow again.  But I hesitate to call it a cure but a chance to give the brain stem the opportunity to correct it on its own.

Ron