Author Topic: Carbon Powders Through Helium Infraction - much more too  (Read 613 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Carbon Powders Through Helium Infraction - much more too
« on: March 21, 2019, 09:24:35 AM »
Title  = = =

We are now beginning to research a new book for release later this year.  I am over 90 percent complete writing and producing the book The ORIGINS OF AIDS AND AUTISM and getting it ready for publication.  There is a new post on the book and so just check RECENT POSTS menu at the top of the discussion forum to read it as you might find it most interesting.  I have been working on this horse for six weeks and am in draft five and one more to come.

But this post has to do with a new compendium I will produce at the end of 2019 God willing which is about how to make four micron coal with helium/

4 MICRON COAL WITH HELIUM THROUGH CATALYTIC BURNING
This is a new technology and I entirely thank my connections to universal HQ for making it available through the Magisterial Son, Rayson as we know him now.  And with the help of the Universal Father and the Deity Absolute who also feel Urantia is playing with self destruction to attempt to make carbon powders at sub micron levels that it can explode with the force of a nuclear explosion.  It is an intemperate Presidency Trump now runs and we must be caring we produce technology the world can safely improve before we trial a nuclear war.  Explosive powders of the carbon atom are now more powerful than the Uranium atom and we will explore in a fairly short book what is brewing in this department.

"I also feel there is not enough interest in the United States alone to force development of four micron carbon and that is ours to take on as soon as Urantia has a science officer and we have some money to push the technology into the eyes of the media which seems to arbitrate so much of what we do or do not do on Urantia.

This book is mine to complete near the end of 2019.

I leave this exciting new development at this point and ask all to remember we are in for one heck of a surprise shortly.  The Magisterial Mission is now quite famous for Urantia as it is being taught in the Federation of four other Local Universes with Nebadon, that Urantia will prove or disprove the ability of humans to work on and with a divine Mission.  I am constantly battling illegal uses of my name and people who cannot help but gossip about things that are a blatant lie or just for the fun of it for the ruination of the work of the Magisterial Mission.  Several other Local Universes are now looking at our Federation and are asking each other if it would help them to consider it too?

DEITY ABSOLUTE SPEAKS - "Our Federation on Uversa is among the first ever to have been put into place.  Superuniverses do not do Federations, but most Superuniverses have millions of subsidiary planets around them.  Orvonton has six million (6,000,000) subsidiary planets around it in deep space, so deep you will never penetrate its location and Uversa sits at least ten million light years further than Salvington does from Urantia.  [Ron here: Salvington, it was told to me, sits sixty million light years from Urantia, and the mansion worlds currently are five million light years from Urantia as one must look at the Andromeda cluster to see the direction of the mansion worlds in our night sky.]

"As the Deity Absolute we ask for a moment . . . .

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "I cut this discussion off Ron as we need a moment with you off line . . . . "

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Carbon Powders Through Helium Infraction - much more too
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 07:03:12 AM »
Ron, and the Deity Absolute, thanks for this update, especially the last segment of your post, Domtia.

Online weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 01:11:37 PM »
Our newly elected Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez has express interest in exploring new types of energy for the U.S. It would be good if the 4 Micron Coal Book could find it's way to her office.
Domtia

Weydevu

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2019, 03:28:53 PM »
Hi Weydevu -

That would be an excellent opportunity for you to work for the Missions and that is to advise your congress woman such a book exists and send her the link to read it on Kindle or purchase it for under ten bucks.  I am willing to answer her inquires by email (aronolac@Comcast.net), or she can write me at 2709 Sunset Lane, York PA 17408. Ronald Besser.

If she has the time to be truly interested it would help her greatly to know what we have been cheering about and nobody knows why it is so darn good and how it keeps getting hidden with bad news repairs to old grinders that just do not work anymore.  But you have to activate yourself and move your arms to post her or walk to her office and deliver the book.  In any case, we all thank you for showing the world once more it is not helpless to reduce pollution quite importantly.  Thanks for bringing this to my attention.  Ron Besser

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "We are expecting YOU WEYDEVU TO DO THIS!  Ron cannot be in all places one or at the same time and his too worried over other things to press home to get involved in what you can so easily get done yourself.  Just take a flyer and let her know and make it available if at all possible and order a hand bound copy or two and send her one.  It is an excellent reference to learn and know.   Michael. K"
END
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 06:28:57 PM by Ron Besser »

Online weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2019, 02:44:12 PM »
Thank you Ron and Christ Michael, I just sent her an email and gave Ron's email and address. Until I know she responded I will continue every now and then until she does.

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2019, 08:30:22 PM »
Ron, I came across the subject of nuclear fusion as a clean limitless energy source and that is being put into motion in a big way through a multi-international collaboration see iter.org. Here is the link:
Link: https://www.iter.org/

Read the section "About" in the list to study. It opens to explain about this operation and purpose. I find it promising in that so many countries, some 35 nations are involved in its project and tells of "cooperation" at work already in ways of scientific research and development. The only problem I had with this project is the long timeframe it requires, the huge investment involved and the intensive complexity involved in getting the Nuclear Fusion harnessed right and used as it is meant to be used for.

I thought long and realised if, in the event of global tectonic plate collapse, the necessity of energy is going to be required a lot faster than what the nuclear fusion project is offering. This makes the carbon/synthetic fuel method and technologies so much more achievable in a faster timeframe. However, which one will be more efficient and user friendly in a longer timeframe for many years of consumption? Given, the geologic earth changes and the population decimation, the demand for energy would not be as high as it is at the present global population as it stands today of near to 9 billion. At post decimation, the population may reduce to 2-3 billion, if that is the right estimate, given the scale of natural disasters that may occur, does the energy demand become a side issue once the dust settles and that humans find themselves in a new territory to explore with newer thinking and doing?

Of course, there may be so many questions that can arise presently,  in the end though, when after so much has come and gone, the humans left will have new challenges to face, and the ambitious nuclear fusion project may lose so many of its scientists in the decimation, the project will ground to a halt and lie dormant for a long time and collect dust and die on its own collapse. I may be wrong or I may even be prophetic to think it, yet the money spent in it would have been far better spent on educating the masses of a coming global change and how to survive it, if one is lucky, and then to face the truth of the reality with God in our midst with these Missions, the Father has plans for to be about for us to know.

I'm keen to see Jesus take the stage and forward that education that is so necessary to be informed of, so many will need it, so that we all know what is happening when it does happen. That way, people will understand it better and not be so ignorant of the fact of the earth changes that we all will be facing one way or another. As we are all aware now, the weather is changing, the climate is changing, the earth is under some stresses. My country is so dry, there is not much rain that the prolonged drought is so lengthy, the concern is our food production may have a difficult time in being sustained under the pressure of extreme climatic change. There may even be a need to modify the way we produce food and wisely use resources and technologies more efficiently in the coming times. Could we see this be the way for agriculturist to pursue? Sort of like a aqua-horticulture type of thing but on a larger scale? Then again, what sorts of food and bio-mass does the human body require to sustain itself really?
It would be great to have it condensed in a minuscule biscuit to eat that has all the nutrients the body needs!

Anyhow, I find the nuclear fusion thing quite interesting in that it offers another source of energy in the present state we are in, yet in the post-decimation phase this type of thing may become quite shelved when it loses so many people involved in it and that energy use will take a different form for the quick response such disasters may generate. What could Jesus have in mind to tell all of us to be better prepared in the coming events we may face? I think what has to be said is easier said than done in front of so many that may cause such pandemonium and panic. If that is to be, so be it, and I pray for his, and the safety of all who attend with him, to speak the truth for all to know. Today, no one is game enough to say it, to stand it and face the music as it falls. Who else is better than Jesus to listen to and take notice? Will the people listen for once and for all? Their lives may depend on every word that He, our Lord and Master, utters. May the Father be with you all.

Sue/7inOcean

Online Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2019, 03:01:55 AM »
Dear Sue

I think your post definitely requires discussion.

First of all decimate, the word probably comes from the very old times and means to kill one for ten, for example a man in a war, so with the proportion of killing 6 or 7 of 9, as in your post you would find another word to describe it.

Secondly, we know that the universe's administration has permanent plans to evacuate inhabited planets. Such a plan would probably be running in the situation you are writing about. If such a situation were to occur without evacuation, I think that one could undermine our faith that God loves us. I personally think that it is not even a matter of faith. I think it would not even be logical that he would not love us, because why would he create us. This is not an abstract matter, it has its consequences everywhere and always.

A hot nuclear fusion is a very dubious, long and expensive business that has already absorbed a lot of the world's wealth, when even traditional power plants based on fission of other elements than uranium are waiting to be investigated. The cold fusion or other technologies such as powdered coal would be even more likely, but somehow nothing can be heard in the media or between engineers.

God bless you in your interesting activities on the forum and in your personal life.

André

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2019, 05:39:41 AM »
Hi Andre_P,
Thank you for taking the time to look at this. While I can, I wish to acknowledge your tremendous work in language translations of the many transmissions and other written work that you have translated for others to see and enjoy. Your work does not go unnoticed by me. Well done dear brother! Keep up the good work. Now as for the word “decimate” as you highlighted, I see what you are getting at with the definition, but in all honesty, I am taking this term from what Monjoronson has alluded to in the Paper on Sustainability and Planetary Management given through the transmitter Daniel Raphael some years ago. The term “decimation” is used in relation to the loss of populations when people lose their life in some way as a result of the tectonic plate shifts that is being predicted to occur in the near future. When I read about that in this Paper, at the time, I was as shocked as the recipients were at the time of it being revealed. This is a frank assessment given on the part of our Universe administrators and teachers. Monjoronson has given us an insight into the challenges that we all face when this type of thing is imminent.  I understand your point but in the context that I use it for, it makes sense in this regard to natural catastrophes on a global scale.

I have to disagree with you on the second paragraph you wrote. I see the Father as unconditional in his love for all. What I see too is what is to occur on a planet as ours is, is of a natural evolutionary process: namely, both in physical matter and cosmic space area dynamics, the planet is dynamic with the constant volcanism and seismic activities that emanates in various places. Our earth does not stand still at all, even the clouds move with the wind and the sun shines on the good and the bad. So does our Father’s love in the same manner. We have so much to learn and grow in His superb mercy and grace, that it is infinite and pure, I cannot find the words appropriate to explain how much he does care for us all. The subject of “evacuation” has been mentioned a few times in the past on this forum, and to be fair, this is an option if it is so required, but keep in mind, if it to be, we all will be transferred to another sphere and that is so difficult for us humans to cope with when we are so used to the density and uniqueness of our own earth home. It is said that it would be favourable for it not to happen in any case due to the difficulties of adjustments alone. This is really up to our Father Michael of Nebadon to handle and sort out and I leave this matter in his capable hands. I trust his good judgment and wise decisions. At the moment, we are still here and still living and doing as best as we can in the old ‘House that Jack Built’ (old modern civilization) and we all look forward to the days of the House of God to begin.

As I just read Paper 20 to refresh on the Magisterial Son and his role in being the the adjudicator and minister to our realm. It is interesting to see the teamwork between the Paradise Sons of God, namely the Michael Son, the Avonal Son and the Daynal Son in the Local Universe of their assignment. I suggest everyone to read that Paper again and think carefully how Serara is to manage with our Michael Son who is to care for his beloved Bestowal planet and now again to be another Bestowal experience in which we are to experience with the Return of Jesus of Nazareth, better known as Joshua ben Joseph. I see better how they are to work so lovingly and superbly in the management and over-care of this world and how to bring it to that enlightenment where the Trinity Teacher can better be doing the work of spiritual upliftment. It is worth noting how brilliant this will be when they have a good plan and a good amount of patience with it when dealing with our animalistic ways and backward evolution.

The energy projects mentioned above is something that reveals how the many nations can and will work for a common goal and reading the efforts placed is heartening to see that such “cooperation” is at work already. I see that this is a good start when people can see the good that such projects can produce for the betterment of everyone. I am just placing it here for us to see what areas of cooperation is at work in the world and seeing it in operation in such a critical project is a positive step in the right direction. At least Serara can make good use of such teams when it can be of use in the right way.

These are my thoughts and I am appreciative of your viewpoints Andre and I wish you well too, thank you so much.

Sue/7inOcean

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2019, 07:45:38 AM »
"If I may add something: this is RAYSON, the proposed Science Officer of the Magisterial Mission . . . .

"We are expanding plans to use four micron coal via Ron's book still operating on Kindle amazingly, as it keeps selling a copy her and a copy there and Amazon books is looking at it for a paper back edition. even though they cannot understand really what it is about.  I see them look at it in review every Tuesday about what to do with the huge volume of publications that pass through them, yet very few last six months, but this book has lasted almost two years now.  Why?

"Ron writes with a prose that can be mighty funny.  He also writes the truth.  In so many words he can be a best seller if he gets his books done in time and that is so doubtful lately we wonder why he waits to get his ORIGINS book out at all until we realize he is so much on the cutting edge of technology, it becomes a genuine race in time to prepare such books without getting hived into cultures on Urantia that kill everything before they live.  He has manged to interest China with the book and may someday visit there at their expense and the State Department's Visa at that to teach the Chinese the humility of God and to teach man that his humility is entirely lacking in what he says he can do and what he actually winds up doing.

"That said, Sue, your writing is so esoteric at times we find it hard to promise Ron to understand just what you are complaining about or agreeing with.  I do better than Ron does and Andre_P does as he must translate from his natural Polish to English and try to perceive what you are after in your post on fusion.  Fusion Sue is not possible on Urantia.  Learn that fully.  Urantia does not have the gravitational fuel to make fusion stable and, frankly, the entire planet could blow apart if science tries it like they tried the first nuclear bomb.  As Oppenheimer once said, "I was expecting to set the atmosphere on fire with that first jolt we sent into the atmosphere as Los Alamos.   You see, Sue, fusion is an atmospheric trick to achieve.  When a planet has insufficient atmosphere, and that is true for Urantia and the idea of fusion, then fusion becomes a double edged sword, and it can create an explosion large enough to discharge the atmospheric used of the magnetosphere.  If that happens then the vectors that allow the sun to purchase some of the weight of the Urantia gravity field back into its own heat creation, and the sun then fuses itself not with hydrogen, but with helium.  Then all of Monmatia is in big trouble because that starts a run on helium gas and there is not that much left in Monmatia anymore.

"Therefore, stop worrying about fusion on Urantia.  It is useless and avoidable technology, because Urantia does not have the gravitational field to produce it is a steady fashion.  Your experiments are too poor to realize that.  All they can surmise is that Urantia needs a better fuel system and this one, fusion, would do nicely, thank you. 

"I point out that Ron has repeatedly told you about plasmas.  He is too hoarse to do it any more as he sees you not able to participate in present generation fuels and as he stated several times, a plasma will do nicely if one can control it.  He relates in the four micron coal book about a plasma that got loose in Germany in later 1937 we believe it was, and how the Gestapo ruled it so mischievous, they ordered Dr. Rohrbaugh to bury the chamber in a grave sixteen feet deep by thirty feet wide and tamped it down with a load of concrete to secure it forever underneath a concrete tomb.   Dr. Rorhbaugh lives on the mansion worlds today and collaborates with Dr. Ilok, and Dr. Heisenberg, and Dr. Planck.  All are grateful for Ron to speak to this history, yet the people who read the Ilok book Ron put up on Amazon, do not understand what the plasma was all about, except Ron understood that when you break the carbon molecule down to a certain size, the Unqualified Absolute tries to reverse the polarity field, and when that happens, the carbon atom ignites in its own self destruction of carbonless neutrons searching for revenge, and a plasma results.

"Carbon plasmas are the harshest plasmas one can imagine.  A sodium plasma can erupt  if pure sodium is exposed to the air, and woe to the man who opens a jar of sodium in a wet atmosphere as Ron saw his chemistry teacher do and it erupted in to bright white sparks immediately.  His life was not threatened, for the experiment was held in a unused backroom where she stored raw chemicals and the jar was full of turpentine and not water.  Water causes sodium to explode!

"The trial now is defuse this work between Ron and the universe so he is not bothered with the constant interference of evil situations he has well defined and Nebadon which is being bombarded with the same influences.  It has a great deal to do with Ron and his new book which is finished but waiting for a very slow typist to finish the manuscript.  The manuscript is being produced in two versions and she has learned the Chicago Manual of Style designs to submit to publishers alone, which Ron insisted she take up to do that.  She is now one of the few who recognizes it and works with it beautifully.

"Fusion, sue, is likely to become a hot button issue when he planet returns to the dust from which it was made briefly as the tectonic plates do shift and leave New York a shambles and New England with new coves to measure tides in, as the tides themselves become horrific when the planet shines itself into the night sky with hundreds of red searing heat of volcanoes that will erupt fully and well.  Be assured Ron you feel slightly out of carriage this morning due to the fact you are so ill we cannot move you at all without doing that . . .

"Sorry for the aside everyone, but the keyboard is misbehaving and Ron does a lot of correcting to take this dictation.  However, to return to the discussion, we need to add this:

"Volcanism is so hot you are near a plasma with the heated magma when it first emerges.  If man would think better he could tap Kilauea in Hawaii could transmit 1 million kilowatts  of power to the mainline and still energy left over if man tapped the heat coming off of those eruptions.  Man does not yet have the technology to do that quite yet but he is close with titanium and wafer technology that makes it possible.  However, fusion is not going to work as you have no real containment vessel, even if you could achieve fusion, and that is about it for now as I just want to add this to you Sue:

"If you were truly serious about transmission work, you could take this easily from me and collaborate with Ron in more books to come.  However, you are sly in your aversion and make it so difficult you are sure it is not fully for you.  Nonsense!  You are among the best if you would listen better and stay at it instead of jumping up and down for anything but a transmission when you are receiving.  We in spirit know true motivation. You are unlead into truth unless you are bursting with enthusiasm.  Now you are less than enthusiastic because you perceive Ron off his rocker again and maybe so, bu the fact of the matter is he has never been better and he deleted some personal information to remove it from derision as no one fully understands how he is wired including you my dear who thinks herself well established in the psychology department.  He is not deluded at all but he is sure of his stand and he wishes no one to get in his way with the idea that he is deluded.  He is not but he sure knows how to deliver and wait to you see a book that sets on fire and he might get burned in it too.  We congratulate Ron a lot because he puts up with frauds all the time and you are not, but you slyly hold yourself accountable and truly wish nothing to do with it unless you just have to do it.  You could set the sceintific world on fire if you know better how to approach transmissions and work with Ron who knows how to put a book together than I do and gets me going even better because he asks lots of questions as we go too.    I am RAYSON.  Good day."

LANAFORGE -"I laugh at the parity between these two.  One is God and the other one is not.  Both of t hem see themselves as well enough done to do this for mankind.  However, Ron faces death duty soon if he cannot get out of this mode we have forced him into.  We agree it is not pleasant and Rayson finds it outrageous we treat a trial lawyer like Ron to suffer these slings and arrows over not much but a desire to follow the book on how to do things on Urantia.  Urantian holds two halves of the whole in two very different places:

"First, the world at war is one of its favorite themes.  Second a world at peace which it loves to talk about but never gets done.  We see them collide all the time as in the day of Woodrow Wilson and the refusal of the Senate to ratify a peace treaty unless he abdicated his position as President.  So it is with Republican again today and they are a dying breed with grateful appreciation of the Father Himself.  In any case, the trial between Rayson and Ron is that both hate the present climate on Urantia.  Ron delivers speech after speech on TV at the news and then turns the volume off and watches the pictures for a fun commercial. [Ron: Getting worked up to the point I watch a commercial over listening to a would be President run their mouths on the news, is well worth the agony.]

"I am LANAFORGE, and I state this.  My witticisms are mine yet Ron will modify them to be timely as he just did here.  I laud him too as they are funny and well spoken, but I wanted to say, above, he turns the volume down to hear himself think too, which he does and we listen carefully, as we know what is spoken on the news is so often so fraudulent that we agree with Trump, it is often fake news.  That said, Sue your predilection is often seen clearly yet you think you are among the elect when it comes to transmission health.  You salt your transmissions with your own libido at times to a degree you have no idea how much so.  Ron is so careful not to do that he tells me when he does it and offers to take it back if I want him to.  He is totally honest about his motivations and you need to learn that too and stop fooling yourself you are going to beat the world at its own game of bad nes ALL the time and just realize you must live with the circumstances that the world produces including Donald Trump.  We close with this:

"Andre_P, you are the wisdom of the Polish people and do so well we laud you all the time for selecting the right stuff to tell them about.  Your entire rights are copyrighted in Poland as they should be, but you need to look carefully at your selections at time, as the Polish people have to learn there is no Santa Claus, and that the old Russian Empire covets Poland still, and that you can lose your independence if you make too many friendly eyes to its leader and fall into the trap of economic dependence on Russian oil reserves or natural gas.  That will disappear with tectonic plate shifting soon to happen.  why it has not yet happened is a great conjecture up here still, but we have not changed our view those plates are soon to buckle in a few difficult areas of great population today.  And this:

"Poland holds huge gas reserves and knows it not.  If you could tap the Bearing Sea and look south of where you traditionally look, there are reserves there triple of what the Russian Federation might offer you at all.  We leave this too:

"Keep Poland free and it will make a great power one day just because it will reach for a representative government that is far different than what is used in the United States, and good riddance of that system some day.  It is not corrupt in the US, but is extremely tired and we agree it needs for itself a referendum for a new Constitutional Convention minus the western states someday as the west there is far more radical in its desire for freedom than the eastern part of the US is, and that spells big trouble someday for Utah and Wyoming.  Perhaps later we can speak to these other things besides using the old idea of fusion for electrical grids.  LANAFORGE."

END

Online Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2019, 10:08:05 AM »
A passage from Lanaforge seemed to me very interesting, but at the same time mysterious:

Quote:
LANAFORGE -"I laugh at the parity between these two.  One is God and the other one is not.  Both of them see themselves as well enough done to do this for mankind.

I imagine what he could mean, but I would be happy if someone could explain it, maybe Lanaforge himself. If it's just about my poor understanding of English, I apologize and withdraw my request.

I also thank Lanaforge for a few important sentences about Poland and my translations to Polish.

André

Online Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2019, 10:56:07 AM »
To Sue

Please forgive my comment on decimating. Of course, everyone has the right to use words that are recognized by others. It was my emotional reaction to the use of a word that was relatively mild to the frightening situation described. This resulted from my too logical approach to the meanings of words when they are often not logical.

By the way, I would like to congratulate you for having provoked a mass of interesting news transmitted by Ron.

André

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2019, 04:11:29 PM »
Thank you Ron, Rayson, Lanaforge and Andre, I read this response before going to sleep last night and now this morning I have to go to work shortly, and it would be fair to say that this is a helpful response. I understand what Rayson is concerned about with humans working with nuclear fusion. I will give it more thought during the day and will consult Rayson later on after work on this and more. Thank you Ron for some good criticism and I take that on board, it's tough yet I see what is being said, it's good discipline for me. Thank you one and all. Be back later today, Godwilling. Much love, Sue.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2019, 04:28:15 PM »
Susan, it is encouragement for you to open yourself to much more productive work by approaching transmissions more like I do, or find a way to overcome laconic usages when you get so excited tears appear.  I call that the mercy blush.  It is the human body reaction to spiritual excitation and instead of pushing it into the intellect, you and most people push it to the your emotional reaction to the spirit touch.  Consciously pinch it off and when you tamp it down, remember what you did to get yourself back to normal.  I had a friend in my Urantia Book classes years ago who named it aptly.  She would do as we all did at the table when spirit moved into the room and listened to the mode of teaching being done usually with some considerable disdain as I always lectured from real outlines everybody had to listen with.

And there are sections of the Urantia Book as you well know that move one to tears anyway, but in a group setting the Mercy Blush goes like the spreading flu and we all learned to control it-- an unintended consequence of that particular UB group.  In any case you do not harm to yourself to treat the work of transmitting like you treat cleaning the floors at work:  it is the Father's business.  Frankly, I would like to use you to collaborate on books where science is used and I need extra help in getting the versus all down and right.  Right now you do some of it but you do not sustain it.  Learn to work with Rayson, please, put aside this silly business of dislike based on worrying you have better things to do than this. 

I will let this stay as is and look forward to your transition to longer and well established posts with Rayson and he will give you a trial run if you are serious to be a collaborator for some pretty tricky work coming down the pike on my book called "Materialization: The Means to a Solid Existence."  That is not likely to make the final cut for the title but I have about fifty percent of it already written.  See what Rayson may say with Materialization subjects in mind.

Ron

Offline gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2019, 06:28:41 PM »
Andre,

Lanaforge writes, " Poland holds gas reserves and knows it not.  If you could tap the Bering Sea and look south of where you traditionally look, there are reserves there triple of what the Russian Federation might offer you at all."

Do you know what a gift is given to the people of Poland?  Apparently, Polish geologists and geophysicists who work in the exploration departments have run seismic lines throughout a block of leased waters off the coast in the Bering Sea.  And they probably own additional blocks of leased waters that they have not yet mapped in the search for sub-surface structural traps.  Three dimensional (3D) seismic analysis in an area south of their current target prospective area could be very lucrative for Poland,  according to Lanaforge.  And Poland could be free of its dependence on the other nation states for their energy needs.  What a blessing to be free from energy independence, at least in the short run.  In the long run, and because of the work of the Magisterial Foundation, all nations hopefully can enjoy energy independence as a result of the doings of the Rayson Corporation and the York PreParticle Technology Corporation.

I have drilled wells in open waters on leased blocks in the Gulf of Mexico, some State Leases and some Federal Leases.  Energy companies are contracted  to do the actual drilling, often as a partnership, like Exon/Mobil and Shell Oil Company.  There are three (3) divisions of royalty revenues, called the Division Orders.  One, is the State or Federation as owner of the waters off the coast, up to, but not including the International waters.  Second, is the Lease Owner of those blocks (as it is called) of waters that are Leased in partnership with an exploration company like Exxon/Mobil or Shell that spends the hundreds of millions of dollars to drill, complete and produce a successful well, including laying the pipeline to the end user or purchaser.  And Third, is the Overriding Royalty Interest (ORRI) that is earned by the originator of the Prospect and paid by the exploration company for services rendered.  The ORRI is historically a small percentage of the revenues produced from the sale of the product, whether oil, gas, or both.  The originator might expect as much as 2% ORRI.  A gas field in the Bering Sea could and should produce several Trillion cubic feet of gas , and priced at $3 per thousand cubic feet of gas would equal $ 3 Billion.  And the originator of the Prospect would earn 2% ORRI which is more than $ 180 Million.  And every additional field within the area of interest cited by the originator, does enjoy the similar ORRI.

Why do I describe this?  Because the earned 2% ORRI would then be assigned to the Magisterial Foundation, a non-profit corporation.  Now, I know spirit does not look favorably to these kinds of commercial "deals." Understandingly, I accept and agree with that view.  Here is what I propose to do: I am the owner and CEO of a State of Louisiana Oil & Gas Corporation.  I present the Prospect to the Nation State of Poland and to the exploration and drilling partner(s) as defined above.  If approved by spirit, Ron could receive the x, y, coordinates for the location of the drilling site.  At the very least the coordinates would give the exploration geologists and geophysicists the area to shoot underwater sonic waves for a sub surface structural picture of the subsurface formations acquired from the 3-D seismic data, which alone will cost the exploration company tens of millions of dollars. The exploration company will then choose a drilling site based on the data evaluated.  Then, they will spend another $ 100 + Million just to get the drilling vessel in position before they even drill one foot of hole.  It's a very risky business, but the rewards are big.  In this case the rewards for Poland are great.  And the Magisterial Mission can have its coffer filled to enact the many global projects it has planned on.

What I am asking is this:  As Contact Commissioner I request permission form Ron, Chief Administrator, to expand my Contacts, my talents for the benefit of the Mission(s).  Some of us may use our talents to write books, design buildings, organize departments, set up stations of the Magisterial Mission in countries throughout the world  and so on.  Today Lanaforge gave Andre a very special lead for the benefit of his country.  I can help as a promoter.  I have sworn an Oath of Fealty.  Some of you know that I would never betray my oaths of fidelity, loyalty to Father.  Never.  I can try to make this happen, if I have a selling point as spoken to above.  Granted, the x,y, coordinates is a unusual selling point, but it's better than a "divining rod "(pun intended).  And, as Ron has pledged to sell all corporations that we set up to spirit for $1, I likewise pledge to assign the ORRI to the Magisterial Mission Corporation.  I will represent myself as a layman and CEO of an energy company over 30 years in the industry, or form a new company, if preferred.  How about Andon Energy International?  We can try to encourage exploration to the south of the traditional area that the Polish exploration departments have been playing, but I am asking for a team effort, together humans and spirit, to help Poland and the Magisterial Mission, and subsequently the whole world.

It is wonderful how big things can be achieved from such small beginnings as was Lanaforge's simple sentence to Andre.

Andre, if spirit agrees to enjoin in a project with humans as spoken to, I will need to ask for your help in acquiring names of Ambassadors,  location of its U.S. Embassy, and so on.  It's a long shot that spirit will approve, but then again, maybe Lanaforge did not give you that lead just to dream about.

Steven

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2019, 09:13:12 PM »
The MAGISTERIAL SON OF RECORD, SERARA, speaks in reply to Steven above.

"Ron looked at me and said, well Serara he is ready to go to Poland and I dare not say a word to him on this because it is you SERARA that decides project initiatives of this type (national sovereign resources).  I say to you Steven, I like the idea but we are ahead of the means needed to be in place to do this now.  We will have many initiatives like this to think about and do with you and others as Ron has no abiding interest in gold mining or oil drilling.  Except for coal, he prefers his expertise to be located in the field of medicine.

"Therefore, Steven Gitz, hold your horses until we have more of the Mission showing, and then we can drop down and see to initiatives such as you suggest here.  Meanwhile Poland is unaware of what we said and except to  Andre_P, nobody else knows about what lies under the waves of the Baltic Sea.  I am curious as to why this excites you so much Steven?  Let us hear your explanation too.  SERARA."

END