Author Topic: Carbon Powders Through Helium Infraction - much more too  (Read 129 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Carbon Powders Through Helium Infraction - much more too
« on: March 21, 2019, 09:24:35 AM »
Title  = = =

We are now beginning to research a new book for release later this year.  I am over 90 percent complete writing and producing the book The ORIGINS OF AIDS AND AUTISM and getting it ready for publication.  There is a new post on the book and so just check RECENT POSTS menu at the top of the discussion forum to read it as you might find it most interesting.  I have been working on this horse for six weeks and am in draft five and one more to come.

But this post has to do with a new compendium I will produce at the end of 2019 God willing which is about how to make four micron coal with helium/

4 MICRON COAL WITH HELIUM THROUGH CATALYTIC BURNING
This is a new technology and I entirely thank my connections to universal HQ for making it available through the Magisterial Son, Rayson as we know him now.  And with the help of the Universal Father and the Deity Absolute who also feel Urantia is playing with self destruction to attempt to make carbon powders at sub micron levels that it can explode with the force of a nuclear explosion.  It is an intemperate Presidency Trump now runs and we must be caring we produce technology the world can safely improve before we trial a nuclear war.  Explosive powders of the carbon atom are now more powerful than the Uranium atom and we will explore in a fairly short book what is brewing in this department.

"I also feel there is not enough interest in the United States alone to force development of four micron carbon and that is ours to take on as soon as Urantia has a science officer and we have some money to push the technology into the eyes of the media which seems to arbitrate so much of what we do or do not do on Urantia.

This book is mine to complete near the end of 2019.

I leave this exciting new development at this point and ask all to remember we are in for one heck of a surprise shortly.  The Magisterial Mission is now quite famous for Urantia as it is being taught in the Federation of four other Local Universes with Nebadon, that Urantia will prove or disprove the ability of humans to work on and with a divine Mission.  I am constantly battling illegal uses of my name and people who cannot help but gossip about things that are a blatant lie or just for the fun of it for the ruination of the work of the Magisterial Mission.  Several other Local Universes are now looking at our Federation and are asking each other if it would help them to consider it too?

DEITY ABSOLUTE SPEAKS - "Our Federation on Uversa is among the first ever to have been put into place.  Superuniverses do not do Federations, but most Superuniverses have millions of subsidiary planets around them.  Orvonton has six million (6,000,000) subsidiary planets around it in deep space, so deep you will never penetrate its location and Uversa sits at least ten million light years further than Salvington does from Urantia.  [Ron here: Salvington, it was told to me, sits sixty million light years from Urantia, and the mansion worlds currently are five million light years from Urantia as one must look at the Andromeda cluster to see the direction of the mansion worlds in our night sky.]

"As the Deity Absolute we ask for a moment . . . .

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "I cut this discussion off Ron as we need a moment with you off line . . . . "

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Carbon Powders Through Helium Infraction - much more too
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 07:03:12 AM »
Ron, and the Deity Absolute, thanks for this update, especially the last segment of your post, Domtia.

weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 01:11:37 PM »
Our newly elected Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez has express interest in exploring new types of energy for the U.S. It would be good if the 4 Micron Coal Book could find it's way to her office.
Domtia

Weydevu

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2019, 03:28:53 PM »
Hi Weydevu -

That would be an excellent opportunity for you to work for the Missions and that is to advise your congress woman such a book exists and send her the link to read it on Kindle or purchase it for under ten bucks.  I am willing to answer her inquires by email (aronolac@Comcast.net), or she can write me at 2709 Sunset Lane, York PA 17408. Ronald Besser.

If she has the time to be truly interested it would help her greatly to know what we have been cheering about and nobody knows why it is so darn good and how it keeps getting hidden with bad news repairs to old grinders that just do not work anymore.  But you have to activate yourself and move your arms to post her or walk to her office and deliver the book.  In any case, we all thank you for showing the world once more it is not helpless to reduce pollution quite importantly.  Thanks for bringing this to my attention.  Ron Besser

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "We are expecting YOU WEYDEVU TO DO THIS!  Ron cannot be in all places one or at the same time and his too worried over other things to press home to get involved in what you can so easily get done yourself.  Just take a flyer and let her know and make it available if at all possible and order a hand bound copy or two and send her one.  It is an excellent reference to learn and know.   Michael. K"
END
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 06:28:57 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2019, 02:44:12 PM »
Thank you Ron and Christ Michael, I just sent her an email and gave Ron's email and address. Until I know she responded I will continue every now and then until she does.