Author Topic: Hello Brothers!  (Read 463 times)

philipsedu

Hello Brothers!
« on: April 05, 2019, 10:20:26 PM »
My name is Eduardo Oliveira Ramos, I am currently 24 years old and I live in Rondônia in northern Brazil, in a humble city called São Francisco do Guaporé. I have discovered the Urantia Book one night in my hometown in Colorado West, Rondonia.
From an early age I was raised within religious ideologies and beliefs because of my beloved grandmother who took me to the evangelical church.
I remember that one day, still in my childhood, on a tree, I was talking to God in my mediocrity and simplicity asking for justifications, arguments, simple questions that perhaps demanded a great and wise answer like the urantia book.
Since religion has been presented to me, I have always been with sincere eyes. Within me it was always clear and I always wanted to know more than the Bible taught me.
Therefore, I alone was able to reach the book of urantia, previously I was seeking different evolutionary religions the wisdom and understanding of religious meanings.
It is with great satisfaction to have to reach this group, I am fully aware of the numerous work that must still exist so that new revelations may arise according to Jesus' plans.
This my arduous journey, I could contemplate a significant improvement of my carnal defects mediocre and admittedly animalistic that made me suffer.
I hope to contribute a lot to the magisterial function, I will do my best so that the divine reality can still be rightly conceptualized in the minds of all the children of God.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 10:30:21 PM by philipsedu »

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Hello Brothers!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2019, 02:40:07 AM »
Oh ! my goodness ……. twenty-four and yet spiritually oriented, at an age where most of this generation swear only by gagets of new technology. I wish you a warm welcome in our family and hope you enjoy the ride. There are good news waiting ahead, as well as some turmoils to be expected and as a young guy don’t let yourself be disturbed, keep tight on the saddle. God bless
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

philipsedu

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2019, 08:59:11 AM »
I am aware of the spiritual and real reality that surrounds us all the time, without mystifications or illusions, adept at erroneous beliefs about reality.
But I am humble in saying that I know nothing, I would like to know more, I want to know more always. Thank you brother for the front desk!

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2019, 11:05:31 AM »
My warm welcome for philipsedu; I hope that he feels in the middle of the most loving family on this planet and that the chronological age does not make the essential difference in the teaching of the divine theme, but the evolutionary moment of the soul. In such a way that a teenager can receive instructions on an aspect that an elder will have to wait for another life (Sai Baba)

Online JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2019, 03:19:17 PM »

My dear Eduardo. Welcome to the Serara Forum. Here, on this site, I have had the opportunity to grow very spiritually. I believe that spiritual growth has also happened to many other members. We are living a special moment that precedes the life of the Magisterial Mission, the return of Jesus and other missions from God. A big brotherly hug. Julio.

======= 

Meu querido Eduardo. Seja muito bem-vindo ao Fórum Serara. Aqui, neste site, eu tive oportunidade de crescer muito espiritualmente.  Eu acredito que o crescimento espiritual aconteceu também com muitos outros membros. Nós estamos vivendo um momento especial que antecede a vida da Missão Magisterial, do retorno de Jesus e de outras missões de Deus. Um grande abraço fraternal. Julio.
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2019, 04:08:15 PM »
Hello Eduardo (philipsedu) and welcome!
It is good you have found The Urantia Book at such a young age and I hope that you have read it from cover to cover. It is with joy to know you more and of your willingness to serve in the Missions. The more hands we have on on deck the better, with the understanding of what the Magisterial Mission is and for. I hope you find your journey with us here grows and is a joy to be in with our Father. You may find the Welcome Kit posted on the top of this thread helpful to get started in navigating the course here in this unique discussion forum. Thank you for sharing your story and may God bless you Eduardo.

Sue/7inOcean

philipsedu

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2019, 09:15:31 PM »
Thanks for the reception.
I have many doubts about the forum, there is much doubt and as I am able to acquire new knowledge I always try and try to test and validate the information and opinions expressed in order to evolve. Anyway I wanted more information and I will search the.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2019, 10:37:52 PM »
Philipsedu,

Would it help if you listed a number of your doubts for us to see them?  We may at least give you an explanation that might help you decide them.  Thank you.  Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline HelderPoeta

• I wish I could help people around and me.
    • MSN Messenger - helderheart@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Barato Sites
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2019, 04:53:18 PM »
Welcome aboard, cara!
^_^

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2019, 06:56:29 PM »
Welcome Eduardo.  I was about your age when I first found the Urantia Book.  I am now 72.  After  many years of reading and re-reading, I still find new things that I learn from it.  Welcome so much to our forum.  Reading the Urantia Book is more of a journey than an event.  Unlike other books that you read and then put aside, reading it the first time is just the beginning of a life long discovery of what God and Spirit have to teach us.
Blessings,
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken