Author Topic: Audio Transmission / Self Forgiveness  (Read 96 times)

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Self Forgiveness
« on: April 09, 2019, 01:50:45 AM »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject. Self Forgiveness
Date/Time: 9th April 2019  07:50 Local  05:50 Z

https://app.box.com/s/yv9804tlom1jghwzyj2cje2h8svq4v6r

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Self Forgiveness
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2019, 02:58:13 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Self forgiveness

Lemuel : Good morning everyone. Our subject this morning is entitled ‘Self forgiveness’. I particularly  want to talk about this this morning because although we have talked about forgiveness before, now that we are approaching Easter time that promises to be like no other and I think it is important that we can all face this most wonderful period of Easter with a clean slate, our personal clean slate, that is to say that we have to forgive ourselves for those things that we have said and those things that we have done, those things that we have not said, those things that we have not done, looking past on our lives, right up to the present moment. We can wash the slate clean, we can forgive ourselves.

I want you to think about what is a fact – when you die and you are resurrected and you begin your career, your ascension career in the Mansion Worlds, you will have little memory of what you did on this earth, that is to say, you will have almost no memory of those things that have no spiritual value whatsoever. This in fact is a tremendous blessing and a demonstration of mercy by Father. Everything that you have done, everything that you have said, you will not remember if it did not have a spiritual value, if it did not contribute to the growth and maturity of your soul. Indeed, what a blessing that is ! As you all know, once you are able to truely forgive yourselves, it is much easier for you to forgive everyone else.

All of us on this earth, we all have our problems, we all have our belief systems and we all try to do the best we can under the circumstances we find ourselves, but obviously when you look back over the years, you will remember those things that you prefer not to have done or not to have said. The personal relationships that we have with our wives, husbands, parents and children, we all know that it is a tremendous learning curve and growth and many times we hurt and upset people by what we have said and what we have done and of course at the same time we hurt and upset ourselves and we feel very bad about it after.

So, once again, dear brothers and sisters, now is a very good time for self-forgiveness. Easter is upon us and Easter is the celebration of the resurrection of Christ JESUS and so it is fitting to forgive oneself. I thank you for listening, I bid you all a very good day and hope to talk to you again soon. This is Lemuel signing off for to-day, bye-bye for now. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.