Author Topic: Continental Square Builldings  (Read 209 times)

Offline gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Continental Square Builldings
« on: April 12, 2019, 12:03:25 PM »

Dear List:  Attached are the photos of the subject buildings that we intend to purchase soon.  I can only post 4 pictures at a time, so additional posts containing more attachments will follow. 

I will give an accounting of the most recent updates regarding my visit to York, including our meeting with the Realtors and important transmissions (revelations) taken by Ron on the fourth and final post.  The posts should come one after the other, so heads up.

This first set of four photos are pictures of of the L-shaped building with courtyard.  All pictures here and forthcoming are at what is called Continental Square, which is the center of activity in downtown York.

Online Antonio

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Continental Square Builldings
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 12:13:28 PM »
 ???  
Excellent, ..., beautiful building, ..., I hope this will become reality soon !!!
What saddens me the most, ..., being a 'non-English person', ..., I have the impression that I will never have the chance to work in this beautiful building !!!.
:(

Offline gitz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2019, 12:22:24 PM »
This is what we call the old grey bank building.  The ceiling are sky high like the banks were in the past.  This building is designated the future Air and Space Museum for the visitors/pilgrimage to see what the Salvington headquarters sphere with its 100+ encircling satellites look like, and more.

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2019, 12:23:30 PM »
it looks good, I hope we can hear about 'closing done and successful'    at the end of the month
Good luck!

Offline gitz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2019, 12:39:16 PM »
These are the pictures of the Southeast corner.  See picture of the corner window overlooking Continental Square.  Also wee one entire floor of a large conference room with the original brick walls without sheet rock covering the original beauty of the architecture.

These first three sets of pictures represent three of the four corners of Continental Square.  We will perhaps negotiate for the fourth and final corner in the near future.  The Realtor represent the owner of this final corner is currently working with us.

Offline gitz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2019, 12:58:00 PM »
Here are three pictures of the facility building to be used for Rayson Corporation and the York Pre Particle Technology Corporation to build our inventions like the water machine, which you remember can take H2O molecules out of even an arid climate and produce water for regions of the world that so desperate need clean drinking water.  I recently learned that 10,000 African children die every day from diseases due to lack of clean water.

The fourth and final picture is one I took driving down W. Market street.  Continental Square is just a few blocks further down the street.  The trees are just starting to bud its leaves.

Finally, I decided to post a written message about the recent revelatory events that has occurred while Ron and I were together both by phone and in person from a week ago to the present.

Steven

Steven

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2019, 11:31:06 PM »
Steven,
Thank you for taking the time to show us these pictures.  Really appreciate it!
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken