Author Topic: Tape Contact Commission Mtg first 17 minutes long  (Read 2108 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Tape Contact Commission Mtg first 17 minutes long
« on: April 18, 2019, 11:17:21 PM »
We held our regular teleconference this evening, we meaning the Contact commission in which a Mighty Messenger spoke to more changes to these proposed missions.

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
Re: Tape Contact Commission Mtg first 17 minutes long
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2019, 11:50:03 PM »
Hi All,
This morning I sat down and listened to the tape of the CC meeting posted above. It went for some minutes into it and then was abruptly pulled just as the discussion was centering on the SER to be issued as a periodical revelation with the fifth part on Jesus held as a separate issue. I am somewhat not sure what to make of all of this after the news of the Magisterial Sons who tendered their resignations and the L-shaped buildings and so on were pulled from further negotiations due to the absence of a Warrant to use for purchasing and so on. This material aspect seems to have been demolished in a matter of days and now we are left in the dark as to what to expect next. Am I the only one disturbed by what has just occurred?

In one reflexion, one can be of the opinion that this is another default, and/or can this also cause concern and dismay to allow for those of us to feel somewhat abandoned to our own thoughts to wonder what to think of it? Larry Gossett, in the tape has referred to calling all of us to be honest and open to our thoughts/or thinking on all of what is transpiring. So, if that being the case, may I let it all laid bare to my own sensibilities as to how I am coping with all of this. In one breath, I am holding myself as best as I can in a calm state, while at the same time, as a human, I have no direction as to what to do, but only just take one step at a time right now as I always do. Humans need to eat, sleep and keep warm and to work to afford liveability, so I maintain in that condition while the High Sons have to figure out how to deal with Rebellion as we have it on Urantia. Getting Missions to land is looking so hard to do and all the changes we have seen over the course of time is becoming increasingly like there is a huge hesitation on the part of the Michael camp to even touch the surface. It’s almost as if “they” (Celestial camp) is too afraid to walk the talk here on Urantia. Are we that bad? How bad is it? Now, you ask us to be honest, how about having some decency to be honest in fronting the gates here that we live daily and are let down by so many defaults. I am beginning to think that are we are best to flee the scene? You know the flight sensation to “run to the hills and hide” for a while! May be it is not the best time right now and may be the so called “cataclysm” are meant to happen and then the real work of God can have its proper attention when the necessity of help is genuinely received by people who see better than they do right now. It is no point having the SER when people have not even seen the FER and not even looking at God for their survival magnetic north. Not knowing either, is truly scary for me to think when I have found it and know of the truth in Spirit that the Adjuster has so lovingly guided me to this journey here and now. I feel like I am living a double life, one in the flesh as mortal and one in the Spirit where I know I am done with the earthly domain and can well be good to go forever in the eternal classes of spiritual attainment.

Anyhow, I am a bare heart right now, laying out all my woes, fears, frustration and antagonism, no more so than my absolute disgust with the Rebellion we are all contending with daily in our lives here upon this God forsaken sphere! I simply do not know what to think or do and so I am staring at the wall and not sure what the hell is going on!!!!!! So if anyone can entertain me to think better, I am all ears. So help us Lord as we walk through the valley of death as it literally is on this planet. Is there any wisdom in hope for this world to be “righted” or is it just so bad to be left to die? Certainly in my thoughts, the Lucifer Rebellion is one to learn as to how in the blazes did a Brilliant Son of God as Lucifer was has allowed in his mind to even think dark thoughts to start a trail of destruction and death that has got us all snared in how to get out from under it.

I leave it there, as I am at my wits end as to which way to turn after all that is said and done in the years that I have prevailed in good faith with the hopeful wish of a Magisterial Mission to land if at all, and now that is looking so dicey, am I right to think so now?

Sue/7inOcean

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2019, 12:16:52 AM »
Sue bear with me.  The Contact Commission meeting was Thursday night and things evolve quickly on days afterwards including  today, Good Friday.  If you would notice in the transmissions they were cautious through me as well as Larry,  It is not settled just what they intend.  What you hear in the meeting are mostly pondering choices not fully stamped to do.  Yes, some overt statements were made but nothing fully explained yet.  There will be a Magisterial Foundation in Australia, and that was not brought up on the tape at all but that was spoken to me today.  Something big is up and we are not going to play it quite with building purchases right no, but what are they going to do.  The Magisterial Sons do not respond as they are  back on the team as resignations are a formality to get to something else they must take up.  That is not clear who and when.  But you must no throw yourself off a cliff until we know how the line up comes to be seen and  the events postured and they ain't talkin' much for now.  There is nothing left but wait and see and keep what you have established.  Do you understand that?  Hope so.  RON

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2019, 12:39:40 AM »
Yes understood that Ron, thank you very much. I take a wait and see approach of course. I apologize for being so exasperated yet I must watch that too as I get so uptight at the neverending drama that seems to go on and on. I do think that in all of this something "big" is in the wind and I can only wait patiently as God does some things in a certain way that is doable and workable. That certainly makes sense to me. I appreciate the hard work going on behind the scenes given how difficult all this is and I sit in humility in knowing my place at the Lord's table. Many regards to you and all. Thank you Ron and all who are truly working in God's grace.

Sue/7inOcean

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2019, 06:25:45 AM »
For the final bestowal of MICHAEL as JOSHUA Ben JOSEPH, I am still asking myself why Urantia was chosen, knowing quite well the conditions – social, spiritual, economic or whatever – prevailing at that time and we all know what has been the outcome : the nailing of our LORD on the cross. We don’t know how it has gone for the other bestowals, but for this one it has been, in my view, a total failure and that is why at a certain time the sovereignty of MICHAEL upon His local Universe of Nebadon was questioned by the Fathers on High, for those among us, members of this forum who have been there for some years and who still remember.

Lucifer is no more, we know that, but there are still remnants of his wrong-doings in this world and his followers, in the spiritual as well as in the physical realm, have not been entirely put out of any dangerous endeavour that may impede the smooth enterprise of the Magisterial Missions and the 8th Bestowal of MICHAEL ; we don’t want history to repeat. So, where are we going from there ? Do we have to go through cataclyms or a nuclear war to awake us from our slumbering ? If there were an alternative solution to these catastrophic scenarios, I would prefer to choose a complete destruction of the planet Urantia, but not with its inhabitants that can be placed somewhere else.

It would be a neverending saga if we continue to go from one reajustment to another and many of us here would feel tired of being lead on an unknown road where there are no specific indications where to go. Personally, I am for the Second Return of Our LORD JESUS, the manifestation of the Magisterial Mission, the incarnations of the MAGISTERIAL SONS, all with FORCE AND POWER, so that whole the world, for those who have eyes and ears, may see and hear what they are dealing with. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online ur606

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2019, 10:40:17 AM »
I hear you Sue and feel the exact same way. As I sit here and contemplate our Father Brothers return and the growing consensus of the state of this planet with war and rebellion and climate change, one has to wonder if there will be any inhabitable planet left for any mission to occur. 
Jerry
ur606

Offline Antonio

• Everything here is cyclical !!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2019, 11:41:14 AM »
Given the resignations of Lord Serara and Lord Monjoronson for 'The Magisterial Mission', ..., I have de-published my website.
Aside Ron Besser here on earth,..., and given that the world's majorities are 'IN DEFAULT',..., why not make us all disappear and start all over again.

My dear friends, please pay attention to the attached document on 'The military powers' currently active on our planet,..., please formulate your own conclusions,…, how is it possible to even dare to think that Urantia will be able one day to enter 'THE LIGHT AND LIFE' ?
Bla!  Bla!  Bla! 
What a good story teller !!!

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2019, 12:35:39 PM »
I believe there is more than 1 variable or plan for spiritual rehabilitation of our planet.

Basically, in my view, there are two great possibilities that are synthesized in the words "BEFORE" or "AFTER" (FROM GEOGRAPHIC POLE DISPLACEMENT), and within these two lines of possibilities, possibly there will be several possible solutions.

By explaining better, the two lines of action may occur BEFORE or AFTER the GREAT NATURAL WORLD CATACLISM that will possibly decimate most of humanity in the face of the GEOGRAPHIC ALTERATION OF THE NORTH AND SOUTH POLES OF THE PLANET, ie, most of humanity possibly will die with this natural event that will reach the whole planet, every continent, every country, more intensely or not.

=======

Just to remind potential skeptics:

- There is already a very strong shift from the north magnetic pole that is rapidly moving from northern Canada to Siberia, Russia.

- The next step will be THE CHANGE OF GEOGRAPHIC POLES that will happen SUDDENLY and that CAN HAPPEN AT ANY MOMENT.

=======

Before a possible natural cataclysms with the geographic pole shift there are several variables including, even the possibility of a nuclear war.

=======

This moment of apparent silence, which we are experiencing at this very moment, in my vision, may mean this, the reflection of the various Deities involved, which is the best solution for the spiritual recovery of our planet.

=======

Post Scriptum:

The point, in my view, is that we who believe in God, members and visitors of the Serara Forum, and also the human beings of planet Earth, known in the Universe Universe as Urantia Planet, pray that everything will begin soon, since we ask that the spiritual recovery of the humanity of our planet begins soon, whatever the plan adopted (provided, executed) by the Deities. But regardless of anything, God's will is done.

=======

Eu acredito que existe mais de 1 (uma) variável ou plano para reabilitação espiritual de nosso planeta.

Basicamente, em minha visão, existem duas grandes possibilidades que são sintetizadas nas palavras "ANTES" ou "DEPOIS" (DO DESLOCAMENTO DO PÓLO GEOGRÁFICO), e dentro destas duas linhas de possibilidades, possivelmente, existirão diversas soluções possíveis.

Explicando melhor, as duas linhas de ações pode acontecer ANTES ou DEPOIS do GRANDE CATACLISMO MUNDIAL NATURAL que irá, possivelmente, dizimar a maior parte da humanidade diante da ALTERAÇÃO GEOGRÁFICA DOS POLOS NORTE E SUL DO PLANETA, ou seja, a maior parte da humanidade possivelmente irá morrer com este evento natural que irá atingir todo o planeta, todos os continentes, todos os países, de forma mais intensa ou não.

=======

Apenas para relembrar a possíveis céticos:

- Já existe uma fortíssima mudança do pólo magnético norte que está indo rapidamente do norte do Canadá para a Sibéria, Rússia.  

- O passo seguinte será A ALTERAÇÃO DOS POLOS GEOGRÁFICOS que irá acontecer SUBITAMENTE e que PODE ACONTECER A QUALQUER MOMENTO.

=======

Antes de um possível cataclismos natural com a mudança do pólo geográfico existem várias variáveis, incluindo, até a possibilidade de uma guerra nuclear.

=======

Este momento de aparente silêncio, que estamos vivenciando neste exato momento, em minha visão, pode significar isto, a reflexão das diversas Deidades envolvidas de qual a melhor solução para recuperação espiritual de nosso planeta.

======= 

Post Scriptum:

A questão, em minha visão, é que nós que acreditamos em Deus, membros e visitantes do Fórum Serara, e também, os seres humanos do planeta Terra, conhecido no universo dos universos como planeta Urantia,  oramos que tudo comece logo, pois pedimos que a recuperação espiritual da humanidade de nosso planeta comece logo, seja qual for o plano adotado (providenciado, executado) pelas Deidades. Mas, independente de qualquer coisa, seja feita a vontade de Deus. 
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 01:06:37 PM by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2019, 01:37:16 PM »
Antonio, you revert to punishment when not pleased.  The worst thing you can ever do is withdraw support for the Magisterial name even before you are fully dependent on it for your own contribution of a spirit scheme that never seems to fully blink on with a steady light for us to grapple with.  Since you have already done what you should not have done, let it lie.

Julio, I do like this post of yours.  It is a fresh review of the imponderable again.  What is potential hangs fire over our head.  What stays silent and absolute in our hearts, is that we too have a pick to fight with if spirit ever determines the approach to Urantia is best done after its population is chastised enough to listen with an open need and heart again for remediation of one big mess of life for now on Urantia.  I see it mostly as you do.  Yet I have not quite as sanguine as you do because the bull that carries the idea of spirit values to our china shop is making one hell of a mess to clean up the breakage in our personal lives the indecision creates on all levels.  That said, I am also aware I sent you a hard job to try to take care of and I would guess you found it very hard to get readers to approach our needs for spiritual communion with others as too daunting to deliver on.

Have you anything to report with the assignment of readers in Brazil to do some outreach?  Let me know please on this list if you do have anything to say .   Thank you for a fine post.

RON

Offline Antonio

• Everything here is cyclical !!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2019, 02:15:20 PM »
Sorry for my impulsive action,..., I'm just a stupid man,..., I have re-published my website to support 'The Magisterial Mission' still not visible to the public and having no one on board!

( To tell you the truth, ... I am sick and tired of living this damn life,..., nothing seems to want to work for me,..., to tell you the truth, ... if it were not for my children and my wife, I can assure you that, ..., I would have taken care of my situation and my life radically. )
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 03:14:07 PM by Antonio »
Bla!  Bla!  Bla! 
What a good story teller !!!

Offline KIBET BRIAN

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2019, 03:29:55 PM »
Let us all trust in our beloved indwelling Father Fragments to do the right thing.  It may seem for every step that we take forward we are pushed back 10 steps backward.   May be its not the materializing of the long awaited missions but the day to day  actions that matter the most, because  i think thats how our faith in the missions succeeding is tested. And we should give due thanks to our Father MICHAEL for  what He has done to bring light and life to this planet

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2019, 03:44:34 PM »
The flow of posts this last day, can make us have not paid due attention to this extraordinary document that thanks to Ron we can be aware of it. The one of the encounter of the group of Daniel Raphael with Machiventa Melchizedek, always important by the quality of the questions that are formulated. I have some comments that I would like to make on the subject but I do not want to divert attention from what most in the forum are considering as a priority. Only and taking into account this appreciation would have to express and taken from Machiventa himself in that meeting: "God is not to blame, he created the world and then came to observe and see how it evolved."  Everything is a game.  Thanks

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2019, 04:31:24 PM »
Occerpa, I encourage you to let those questions or observations out on the list.  I cannot disagree with Antonio he has had it.  So be it.  I am of a different ilk though and insist on seeing through things that have importance.  I am not going any where and neither is Antonio, but some want to shift their eyes from one thing here to another thing elsewhere.  Therefore I do not mind getting us slightly out of the matter to hear your insights and interrogatives, Occerpa.  Help yourself.
RON.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 04:33:04 PM by Ron Besser »

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2019, 01:50:57 AM »
Thanks Ron, understood. I make an effort to keep myself updated in the forum as much as possible, but I always avoid intervening when I think it is better not to affect the flow of the main issues of the moment. Thanks

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2019, 07:31:38 PM »
To all

Yes, Ron.

For a long time, I lived only because of my family, like most people. That is, I go to work, then I go home, I see the things that need to be done as a family. Rest, and then a new day at work. Over the weekend and holidays, like most hard-working workers, I usually rest.

But the need to make a reality of a union of a group of readers of the Urantia Book in Brazil and South America to unite in an ideal, for a Magisterial Mission in South America, made me change plans, or to re-relate and increase my community-level contacts to find people who can help develop various projects.

At the moment, my first contacts in Brasilia are being made now with countrymen from my home state, that is, the State of Rio Grande do Sul, who live here in Brasilia. I am from Rio Grande do Sul, a native of the city of Estrela, state of Rio Grande do Sul. On Friday afternoon and early evening I intend to meet with several Gaucho compatriots who meet in a specific location, the Traditions Gaúchas - CTG (Centro de Tradições Gaúchas) , or the center of Gaucho traditions.

If I get the support of the administrators of the Centro de Tradições Gaúchas - CTG, I am designing a meeting of 7 (seven) groups, in this place with various themes.

In an initial step, I will see if I can coordinate the meeting with existing groups and organizations that work in different areas.

I will summarize the seven groups, but remember that everything is at an early stage and can be improved.

In a co-creative activity I idealized this project which I am initially terming as the "seven pieces of the cake," because at first there are seven themes for each group.

People would join the group according to their vocation and interests.

Come on. Here are the seven groups and sub-subjects that would initially be the object of the group, as well as the first sub-subjects (I think of doing seven subassemblies, letters "a, b, c, d, e, f, g"):

1) English; 1.a) Conversation
2) Fraternity; 2.a.) Worldwide
3) Sustainability; 3.a) Technology
4) Urantia; 4.a) Readers; 4.b) Magisterial; 4.c) Jesus
5) Health; 5.a) Feeding; 5.b) Respiration; 5.c) Dance
6) Energy; 6.a) Coal ; 6.b) Eletricity
7) Security; 7.a) Community

Finally, I am open for suggestions for improvement, corrections, and improvements in this project.

I ask God that a Magisterial Mission be a reality for all of South America, having its headquarters here in Brasilia, Brazil.

For now, these are the news.

A big hug to everyone,

Julio.

=======

A todos

Sim, Ron.

Por muito tempo, eu vivi somente em função de minha família, como a maior partes das pessoas. Ou seja, vou até o trabalho, depois volto para casa, vejo as coisas que precisam serem feitas em família. Descanso, e depois um novo dia de trabalho. No final-de-semana e feriados, como a maior parte dos trabalhadores que trabalham duro, eu normalmente descanso.

Mas a necessidade de fazer em tornar uma realidade uma união de um grupo de leitores do Livro do Urantia no Brasil e na América do Sul para se unirem em um ideal, para uma Missão Magisterial na América do Sul,  fez eu mudar de planos, ou seja, voltar a me relacionar e aumentar meus contatos a nível de comunidade, para localizar pessoas que possam ajudar a desenvolver vários projetos.

No momento, meus primeiros contatos em Brasília estão sendo feitos agora com conterrâneos de meu Estado natal, ou seja, o Estado do Rio Grande do Sul que moram aqui em Brasília. Sou gaúcho, natural da cidade de Estrela (Star em inglês), estado do Rio Grande do Sul. Na próxima sexta-feira de tarde e início da noite eu pretendo encontrar com vários conterrâneos gaúchos que se reunem em um local específico, o Centro de Tradições Gaúchas - CTG, ou seja o centro de tradições gaúchas.

Se conseguir o apoio dos administradores do Centro de Tradições Gaúchas - CTG, eu estou projetando uma reunião de 7 (sete) grupos, neste local com diversos temas.

Em um passo inicial, vou ver se consigo coordenar o encontro com grupos e organizações já existentes e que atuam em diversas áreas.

Vou fazer uma síntese dos sete grupos, mas lembro que  tudo está em uma fase inicial e pode ser aperfeiçoado.

Em uma atividade co-criativa eu idealizei este projeto que eu estou denominando, inicialmente, como os "sete pedaços do bolo", pois a princípio são sete temas para cada grupo.

As pessoas entrariam no grupo de acordo com sua vocação e interesses.

Vamos lá. Eis os sete grupos e sub-assuntos que inicialmente seriam objeto do grupo, bem como os primeiros sub-assuntos (eu penso em fazer sete subassuntos, letras "a, b, c, d, e, f, g"):

1) English (Inglês); 1.a) Conversation (Conversação)
2) Fraternity (Fraternidade); 2.a.) Worldwide (No mundo todo)
3) Sustainability (Sustentabilidade); 3.a) Technology (Tecnologia)
4) Urantia (Urântia); 4.a) Readers (Leitores); 4.b) Magisterial (Magisterial); 4.c) Jesus (Jesus)
5) Health (Saúde); 5.a) Feeding (Alimentação); 5.b) Respiration (Respiração); 5.c) Dance (Dança)
6) Energy (Energia); 6.a) Coal (Carvão); 6.b) Eletricity (Eletricidade)
7) Security (Segurança); 7.a) Community (Comunidade)

Por fim, eu estou aberto para sugestões para aperfeiçoamento, correções e melhorias neste projeto.

Eu peço a Deus para que uma Missão Magisterial seja realidade para toda a América do Sul, tendo como sede, aqui em Brasília, Brasil.

Por enquanto, são estas as novidades.

Um grande abraço a todos,

Julio
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 08:03:56 PM by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)