Author Topic: Tape Contact Commission Mtg first 17 minutes long  (Read 2097 times)

Online LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Tape Contact Commission Mtg first 17 minutes long
« Reply #60 on: May 13, 2019, 07:02:23 AM »
White Stone, there have been several discussions about the merkaba and there is quite a bit about it in our archives,    I agreed that it is a fascinating subject.     LarryG

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 13, 2019, 04:37:40 PM »
I want to leave my acknowledgments to two very significant deedW of these last days in the forum; the first to thank White Stone for reconsidering his return to the forum, in a situation that is not very easy because normally the ego, that great wall, does not want to give the arm to twist; and not only to have returned to the forum but to propose before his difficulty at the moment of accepting the kind and dignifying invitation of Ron to integrate that department for the security of Joshua ben Joseph (tremendous job), that interesting project based on the body of light or Merkaba. I have read something about this, but I would definitely like to learn everything I can about it. The other consideration is having put the issue on mothers' day and having heard those two personal testimonies and feelings of Antonio and Clency, which touched my heart. In my case yesterday also, I dedicated a poem to the memory of my mother that I titled: "HOMENAJE PERENNE A MI MADRE", conscious as I am that somehow it came to her knowledge where she is. Thank you

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2019, 08:35:02 AM »
White Stone, here is a good article about the Merkaba

Link:

https://app.box.com/shared/8bqjktcro4

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 15, 2019, 12:31:41 AM »
Thank you very much Ron for that article on Merkabah by Daniel Raphael. I hace a question perhaps very innocent: why it is not possible to make use of this energy individually if we all have this body of light. I suppose it is due to the fact of printing more power, with two or more; as the biblical statement establishes of "two or more in my name"; but in the case that one does not have the appropriate partner? Thanks

Offline White Stone

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 15, 2019, 01:59:48 AM »
Ron, Occerpa and other forum members,
I would also wish to thank you, Ron, for the article by Daniel Raphael about Anchor Merkabas. This process is much simpler than what I attempted to learn back in the last century.
This information I leave for Occerpa:  the web address I am leaving a link for is Drunvalo Melchizedek's teaching on an eighteen-breath, circular breathing meditation to generate your personal energy merkaba. I apologize that the site, like most today, Is riddled with advertisements which break up any continuity the article originally possessed, but this is a meditation intended for the individual, not requiring two or more people.

https://in5d.com/drunvalo-melchizedek-the-17-breath-mer-ka-ba-meditation/

There is more online about this 17-18 breath meditation; I learned through Drunvalo, but do look at the videos and other sites as well.
Thanks again.
White Stone
And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it.