Author Topic: CONTACT MISSION MTG ON 25APRIL2019 TAPE 1  (Read 455 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
CONTACT MISSION MTG ON 25APRIL2019 TAPE 1
« on: April 25, 2019, 10:00:27 PM »
TAPE 1 CONTACT MISSION MTG ON 25APRIL2019 TAPE 1

I have placed two tape recordings up of the Teleconference meeting held this evening, Thursday, 25 April 2019. at 830PM New York Time zone.
Tape 1 deals with a Michael transmission at the opening of the meeting where Michael discusses work of the Missions shortly to come to Urantia and actually operating out of view or secret for now.  I will post tape 2 in the window below this as well.

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
2 CONTACT MISSION MTG ON 25APRIL2019 TAPE 2
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2019, 10:04:09 PM »
2 CONTACT MISSION MTG ON 25APRIL2019 TAPE 2

This Tape discusses from Michael the Agenda for the end of April as it pertains to the Mission already operating on Urantia and is partially recalled now for reasons of State in that the immediacy of the tape is placed back on the end of April agenda for sure.  On this tape it was tentative and now it is conformed to be brought forward as spoken.  Thank you.

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Re: CONTACT MISSION MTG ON 25APRIL2019 TAPE 1
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2019, 11:01:30 PM »
Thanks for these recordings guys.  It is great to hear you and get to know each of you a little better.  Ron, it was good to hear your voice sound so clear and crisp.  Good stuff!
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2019, 11:13:38 PM »
I thank you for your kindness Amethyst, and I am going to try to have a weekly tape done of our meetings since we trade the latest news at them and Michael has agreed to start the meetings with his updates first.  That way we hear the most important news first.  This time Margul was kind enough to announce He was returning to Urantia again more or less for good.  He also told me now more books with treatments in them as the AIDS book now done has six vaccines and six  treatments in its cover and they are bound to create holly hell in some quarters.  I am having a real conundrum over what to do about it.  If I may, what is your take on it?

Here is the dilemma:

Let me take just on example.  I have published two vaccines for AIDS patients to be injected with.  Rayson provided me with the herbal recipes and the heat required to fix them into a serum.

When I show this two things are automatically going to happen I believe:

1 - Someone at home is going to try to make a batch of them.
2 - A pharmaceutical company is going to try to back engineer them from the recipes.

I give great warning on preparing them at home but doable.  I warn the pharmaceutical industry don't even dare patent any of it as these are meant for the world and its humanity.  You can back engineer them but you need to have them licensed through the Magisterial Foundation.

That said. do I not publish them because you know corporations will try to patent them probably and people will mix them up on their own if they are desperate.  Do I not save millions of lives possibly to stop them from being copied or someone dying from a home made brew?  Your advice?????

Thanks
Ron
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 11:15:17 PM by Ron Besser »

Online wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2019, 02:21:08 AM »
@Dominick, Well done on the voice transmission and thank you for your valued contribution to the Contact Commission. 

Offline vargasnunezj (TA Veyoptia)

• TA Veyoptia-9-III(Pre'Msha)
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2019, 10:39:24 AM »
Dear brother Ron:

It is stated in tape number 2, item number 3, that the appearance of Jesus on Urantia will occur during  the last week of April, 2019. Does that mean April 28-30, next Sunday to Tuesday?
Could  this statement be another prediction that could be postponed again?
If so, I will remain steadfast in faith awaiting Jesus’ return whenever it happens.

Blessings to all,

José L. Vargas Núñez
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 11:01:40 AM by vargasnunezj (TA Veyoptia) »
José L. Vargas Núñez (TA Veyoptia-9-III) (Pre'Msha)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2019, 11:03:04 AM »
Jose, I guess it means what it says but there is always a caveat, that is a conditional warning with spirit dates:  take them by your own light and expect no more than the truth to prevail.  That is very hard for a human ever to understand.  I take it to be an event but not necessarily as I can imagine it.  The best you can do is go with the flow.  If there is nothing to disturb your peace and quiet in the last week of April where you live, enjoy those days as given and ask for now more than to keep actively look for Jesus soon enough. 

RON

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2019, 11:11:26 AM »
Ron I don't know how these things are done but can you patent it yourself through the Magisterial Foundation?

Ron here Weydevu -  The problem over this legality is huge and I would enjoy talking it over with all of you if anybody is interested.  Yes, it could be done, but a patent takes normally months and months and we have the problem where the vaccines are stated in problematic herbal prescription and cooking times.  That makes it doable for one's kitchen if the planet is is a deep emergency which I think it will be.  But nothing stops a lab to do what they call backwards engineering to come up with the compound formulas and then change a molecule around so they can patent it and sweep the money we need to help run the Magisterial Foundation.  You should understand I signed over to the Magisterial Foundation the ownership of these serums, vaccines, and treatments for six to twelve of them derived from this textbook.  We do not have time either for a patent, if we could come up with a distinct forensic formula at all.  It really boils down to the question: in spite of humanitarian concerns, do I hold them back until I find protection?   I do not know the answer yet. R
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 01:25:58 PM by Ron Besser »

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2019, 11:33:00 AM »
This is a condensed transcription of the tape recording, taking into account only the updates for non-english speaking audience.

Weekly meeting of the Contact Commission
Date : 25-04-2019
Attendees : Ron Besser, Steven Gitz, Larry Gossett and DominickO
Speakers : MARGUL, MICHAEL OF NEBADON, GOD THE SUPREME

1)     SERARA and MONJORONSON are reassigned to the Magisterial Mission to produce a work in secret.
2)     The Magisterial Foundation will issue the 2nd Urantia Book – the Sixth Epochal Revelation (SER) – and its materialisation and dissemination will depend on the Second Return of JESUS.
3)     The appearance of JOSHUA ben JOSEPH is scheduled for the last week of April 2019.
4)     GAIA is now URANTIA, she does not want to be called GAIA any longer.
5)     The THIRITES are from GOD THE SUPREME, an equivalent of the Father's Midwayers. They are 4 ½ feet tall, slim build and blondish hair and they appear in three races : yellow, white and red. They are also available to transport materials from Spirit

Clency, this is Ron = a correction please.  Thirites are God the Supreme creations.  They serve the Supreme through the Paradise Trinity and are His equivalent to the Father's Midwayers.  Thirites are from God the Supreme and I have been introduced to one who wants me to call him Kyle.  I hear Kyle seldom but I do hear him.  Thank you for writing this up too Clency.  RON

Correction done, thanks.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 01:53:16 PM by Clency »
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2019, 12:00:50 PM »
As I understand the first tape it appears you waive your right to sue the Headquarters of the Seventh Super Universe(smile) :-X  Somehow I believe that when you are healed we will all be healed in some form are fashion. Every time we would hear how bad you were doing we also heard how your life extension would carry you on for another few hundred years or more. I can't put myself in your shoes with what you've been through and you've heard it over and over this week next week two weeks from now that you would be healed. That in it's self has taken a tool on you. My God man you must feel like bread cast upon the waters only to return after a day or two. I keep you and the rest of this forum in my prays. May God's will be done.
Domtia

Weydevu

Offline TrinitiLuv

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2019, 12:12:03 PM »
Thank you Clency.....I'm more in tune with written posting than audio.  And, with my impaired hearing I do not do well with audio postings or video presentations.....It would be a blessing to me if all audio postings were translated into written presentations.....I suspect that I'm not the only forumite with such feelings.....Domtia!.....Ray Borden  //  Trinitiluv  //  Washington DC Metro Area  //  26Apr2019

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2019, 01:17:38 PM »
I echo your concerns Trinitilove and hope Clency gets some help to produce transcripts on tapes that are helpful to hear.  The Contact Commission hears the last situation directly from Salvington, and so long as we are asked to share what can be shared, I now consider posting these meeting discussions to the extent I may unless Michael holds some of it too confidential for public release.  We had several cases where we stopped the taping for just this reason.

To you Weydevu, you summarize my feelings exactly.  This morning I finally just let it be known I am unable to process anymore of these proposals at all as it just leads to awful thoughts about what is really being proposed or said to me.  I cannot shake the situation on my own and I get no real movement to do otherwise for me either.  There was a Supernaphim assigned to look at me last night and He did arrive and a small bit of chit chat passed between us.  However, I awoke this morning and it was a pretty empty room, but there was a Seraphim passing by who let me know she was there and I dropped the news I cannot figure any of this out anymore and I am willing to just let it fly, and as you say Weydevu,  may God's will be done.

That is where I let it sit now as I no longer have the energy to prepare myself anyway but up.  Thanks for your posting on this as we both fully agree on what to sit through now.  The history is extraordinary but it is not a histoy people will review for long as I must move on and be rid of that noise that has accumulated around my head on legal issues that come out of this.  I have let it be known insofar as I am personally concerned, there is no retribution for anyone but please let this be over however it is to be over.  Thank you very much.  RON

MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "Why you Weydevu came up with the identical thing Ron decided this morning I consider extraordinary and you are the one who articulates what Ron just said to the Father this morning to one of my intelligence Seraphim Ron knows I operate to report back on what has happened with planned events around Urantia.  she said to me that Ron just got so tired of the entire matter he told the Supernaphim  to let bygones be bygones and just help him out of hell if He would bother to report it somewhere.  He did and Father smiled and asked for a small tip ticket to Nebadon for an extraordinary appearance by my side of three Inspired Trinity Spirits who told me what I was to know concerning this entire Urantia matter through Ron and I am satisfied, as Ron is, to let it play out as Father now sees it must play out,. and be done with all of it finally.  We are all sick and tired of the entire matter and Ron is the primary mover and shaker on Urantia for what we are to do, and he will be there, I assure you. I will also say this he has regained his sense of humor thanks to the Supernaphim who is the utmost expert in training humans to do the best they can for God, and that Supernaphim finally said he never met anyone like Ron before and wonders why more are  not created more like him.  I told the Supernaphim he was most welcome to look in in a few years and see what we did with that character and we departed friends.  Long story made short:

"May God's will be done."  Michael.

LANAFORGE - "Ron showed us a racoon caught in a leg trap and could not move to eat of live and would die in the trap he is in right now.  We fully agree with the picture and he showed up his courage and just said, I cannot do another thing again ever and will just say let God's will be done, and that set in motion all that had to be done truly for this poor poor racoon.  I am Lanaforge and he laughs with it too and is sick to death over unable to see or read or do and that must end one way or the other.  I am Lanaforge, you are all going to get one heck of surprise in a few days.  Let it roll and do not concern yourselves in Brazil when nothing happens Julio, as you got the wrong end of the tail again and just do not understand what you are supposed to do.  I am Lanaforge and we say sayonara for a few months as I must prepare for my incarnation on Urantia in a short while.    Lanaforge."

END

Offline vargasnunezj (TA Veyoptia)

• TA Veyoptia-9-III(Pre'Msha)
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2019, 06:20:14 PM »
Dear forum members:

Quote:

“I am Lanaforge, you are all going to get one heck of surprise in a few days.”

Along with the prior statement:

“The appearance of Jesus is scheduled for the last week of April 2019”

Hummm.....1+1=2 ?

Let’s all remain steadfast in prayer and faith for what’s been here forecasted.

Blessings to all,

José L. Vargas Núñez
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 07:23:38 PM by vargasnunezj (TA Veyoptia) »
José L. Vargas Núñez (TA Veyoptia-9-III) (Pre'Msha)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2019, 07:33:00 PM »
Jose - you spoke it exactly right.  Pray wait for your time and for thoughts you may not have thought before.  I am neutral on appearances but then I can be surprised, like you, too.

Ron