Author Topic: Over Population as the Real Cause of Environmental Distress  (Read 1044 times)

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Topic: Over Population as the Real Cause of Environmental distress.
Teacher:  Planetary Supreme:  Urantia
T/R:  Amethyst
Date, May 03,2019

PLANETARY SUPREME

“I greet you all and remind you that I am to be called Urantia as my name now instead of Gaia.  
I come to you today to tell you all that it is not just the humans that are suffering so much during these last days before my shifting and cleansing.  I am hurting a great deal along with all of you.  Humanity has harmed me greatly by uncontrolled population growth that has all but decimated the place that was supposed to nurture and help humans evolve.  My “body” cannot take it anymore.  How is it that your scientists are brilliant in many fields, but never take seriously what the great numbers of people on this planet are doing to me and therefore themselves?

“People speak as if climate change is the result of too much carbon dioxide in the atmosphere caused by humans and they are partly right.  Seven plus billion people need to do a lot of travel, eating, producing waste including biological and garbage, all which contribute to the problem.  But the solution is not to put humanity in shackles in order to reduce these emissions.  This problem could have been easily prevented if family sizes had been kept smaller, not by government intervention, but by sheer common sense.  Back in the 1960s many writers and thinkers warned of what a population explosion would do to the planet.  They were listened  to, but no action was taken, and now you are beginning to see the results of this inaction.

“But this too shall pass.  You, for the most part, are all aware of the earth changes that are to be upon you soon, and while I hate too see so many of my children here leave in great numbers and with the suddenness in which these things will occur, I tell you that these things must come to pass.  My planet herself is groaning in pain—great pain—simply because the last few generations did not have the foresight to understand that there is a limit to what the planet can sustain, and that limit has been exceeded.  

“I hurt as if I had to stand on my feet all day in a pair of shoes that was two sizes too small. There is too much feet and too little shoe. I hurt as if I had ingested toxins that are causing internal illness.  I hurt as if garbage is clogging all of my pores and my skin can no longer breathe.  I hurt to the point I am having difficulty doing my job as protecting and nourishing this place that was designed to be a showcase for human, as well as animal and plant evolution.  

“My rainforests were to supply  oxygen; they are disappearing.  My polar ice caps were designed to hold the planetary axis at a stable angle. They are melting and losing their ability to do so.  My land mass was designed to hold solid structures for you to live and work in.  This land is now riddled with sinkholes and tunnels from excessive mining, drilling, fracking, and underground tunnels to transport fuel and some for military use.  If seven billion people can cause me this much suffering, can you imagine what eight billion would do?

“Your forefathers did not have the foresight to understand what would happen if people were not educated in family size and how future generations would suffer greatly if they were not responsible in their family planning.  To be fair, it has only been in modern time when reliable birth control has been available, but they still should had some understanding how this would affect future generations.
Had Adam and Eve succeeded, this would have never developed into the problem that it has become.

“I share this mostly so that when you begin to see the tragedies begin, you will be reminded that there is a solid purpose behind these activities.  Healing is never possible unless the crumbling and decaying elements are removed.  I expect the changes in my body to begin very soon.  I am reaching the point when the ‘last straw’ is about to be placed.  Be strong my little ones; things will get much better in time.”
END

Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Over Population as the Real Cause of Environmental Distress
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2019, 12:21:14 AM »
Amethyst and others, here is a link to the world population counter.  See why we are growing yet so fast we are having real biological problems all around the world if it is not slowed and curtailed. 

Counter:
https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

For your information, that web site uses a logorhythm designed to add population numbers at the right time.  Michael of Nebadon recently shocked me with this as the logarithms  are way off now due to such rapid population expansion.  They need to retool the web site to account for this:

UNIVERSE CENSUS TAKER FROM UVERSA speaks:
"Urantia has actually passed the nine (9) billion mark of actually over nine billion now living on a planet made to hold at most four billion people.  In 1963 when Kennedy was assassinated, the world had just turned to four (4) billion people and we were satisfied that was enough for all mankind to keep those numbers down.  Now mankind on Urantia has over nine billion people living on it and the planet groans under the excess weight and mass they contribute to environmental problems even in the United States and Canada, the least populated land mass with arable land anywhere else on the globe.  We now calculate that mass extinction of many forest animals is approach due to lack of habitat, and the even mice are threatened by over predation by cat pets and others who love a mouse for lunch.  In any case the rat population also continues to grow and only a huge explosion in rat poison will ever cure this world of this disgusting rodent no one loves or likes and we have pleaded with Michael to rid Urantia of so may of them.  They thrive on the garbage many easterners seem to perpetuate instead of burning or delivering to create energy to light homes.  They just will not do it and nobody understand why that is so true these days.

"I am from Uversa and that is our trust that the mass extinctions will not take place and that the populations of man will dwindly by at least half if not more and then the divine government will see to it that not so many children are born our of wed lock in Asia and in the Untied States as well and that is our trust to all of you who can transmit these awful numbers.  Why does this group not transmit?  We do not understand that on Uversa.  From a Universe Census taker.  Thank you."
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Antonio

• Everything here is cyclical !!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2019, 02:08:31 AM »
Here is an excerpt that mostly caught my attention, when 'The Universal Censor' mention this and I quote him:

« … Why does this group not transmit?  We do not understand that on Uversa... »

I ask 'forgiveness' my beloved Father,..., but every time I read sentence like this one, that makes me angry all the times!!!

Yes, ..., unfortunately, lately I have left the practice of 'Stillness' and 'TRing' and the reason is very simple,..., no one in your 'Heavenly World' bothered to send me a message despite my many efforts.

«  … Ask and you will receive ... »,..., that's what I did, I ask in my prayers, either in order to become a very good 'TR', I ask to receive 'a transmission a day' and what I get, it's is a transmission within +/- 30 days of interval.
Yet, I am regular every day and at the same time and none of you send me a message and yet I have meant to the Father my ultimate desire to become a 'TR' person with great ease in receiving and transmitting your fabulous messages from the world of the Spirit.

This is what I had to make you aware that, yes, ..., I am here at your service, I am here to do 'The Will of the Father' and to help 'JOSHUA' and 'The Magisterial Mission'.

@Amethyst, ..., Excellent transmission and I myself feel responsible for the harmful actions I had to cause to nature
Bla!  Bla!  Bla! 
What a good story teller !!!

Online newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2019, 01:03:04 PM »
Speaking  of the garbage issue from overpopulation mentioned by the Universal Census Taker from Uversa,  I am reminded that in the early 90's my immediate boss was Vice President of Air Pollution Control for Canada and South America of an international engineering company.  Air Pollution Control for power plants and also garbage incineration plants.  A big contract came up to build a garbage incineration facility for the port city of Montreal, Quebec, a city which I am sure everyone is familiar with.  This facility was never build because of public outcry against it's construction,  I hate to think what disasterous results that has had to our planet and its people in so many ways.
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2019, 03:51:14 PM »
Dear brother Antonio,
Sometimes I go weeks at a time and never get a transmission.  So take a deep breath.  One thing I have learned is that for me, I almost never get a transmission when I am in stillness.  I wait for the prompt and sometimes it comes at the most inconvenient times.  We ALL have dry spells.  I get the impression that you are trying too hard.  Just relax, let things flow naturally, and if nothing comes through, its not the end of the world.  All transmitters experience what you describe, and all we can do is make ourselves available, and take a transmission when one is given to us.
It troubles me that you get angry.  Maybe this anger has something to do with you not being able to get a transmission.  I don't know if it does, but it is something to think about.
We are a very long, long way from understanding the UNIVERSAL CENSORS.  Even the Divine Counselor who wrote about them in Paper 19 reveals that he has a great deal of difficulty understanding them.  Let's take the long view and understand that we are but universal infants with so much to learn.  
I hope this helps.
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2019, 05:39:36 PM »
Thank you Amethyst for that important comment, because I can imagine Antonio, making the maximum effort to get an important connection to share as we would like to do all, especially when we have been informed that many R / T are needed. Because the case is that who has managed to connect once you know that you can do it, and you want to continue doing it. In my case, I do not hurry because, I have been able to verify that this state of stillness and the others recommendations, has not worked for me and now with this statement from Amethyst that she has never been able to achieve it in a still state but is sometimes surprised at least it waits for it, it is very interesting to me. Above all, considering Ron's case, it seems that he does not have to comply with any rule, it can be concluded that it does not depend so much on a lot of effort, but on certain specifications that the receiver must meet at the DNA level; and I think that Ron's nature is definitely more morontial than human; that is, the new race of Hommo Spiritualis. Thanks

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2019, 06:33:31 PM »
Thank you Occerpa.  I am able to connect fully at any time and it can be at any time during the day or night and on any subject and get a transmission as a conversation to me on that subject or situation.  It is morontial and it is fusion morontial which Amethyst might not be using to her full advantage.  I say to Amethyst that stillness is useless if one does not activate hearing with a question in the mind of some sort.  It does not matter what the question is, even will it ever stop raining< works to get a transmission going sometimes.  It is taught over and over to get a transmission one must enter the stillness.  That was the old mantra over 25 years ago now, but that is not true anymore.  The  universe has entered a new stage of transmission capacities and someone like me can roll all over them and pick any up if someone remembers to turn their mikes on in the transmission rooms spirit uses to do that.

Occerpa, may I suggest you not bother with meditation if you want to transmit.  Your I Phone or whatever you have to connect to a web site you enjoy looking at and star gently at it and when you hear your mind quip> "What are you doing?" take a piece of paper and write down what mind speak you hear.  It is probably Michael breaking through for you.  Stillness is an acronym that means only: clear your mind and center it as best you can.  A few moments only and I can do it in a split second due to the huge amount of practice time I have to do these things so easily for my instance.  I am now doing whole books - two and three hundred pages.  That should clue everyone on the fact there is a large amount of information out there just for you if you develop this very small skill to speak beyond your own egotistical drive to be heard by yourself.  Thanks for the post.   RON

MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "Ron is expressing his doubts that stillness is most effective for everybody.  It is not.  But we must agree that in your case Occerpa, he rightfully intuits you are a hypnosis subject and easily led into transmissions by using a slight trance technique.  I see it work all the time on other planets and rarely on this one because God and transmissions are unheard of for the most part on Urantia.  Try what he suggests and let us see what you might do.  Jesus now speaks to all of you:"

JOSHUA Ben JOSEPH = "We agree to speak briefly and that is the fact that Ron and I had quite an experiment today,  I materialized my hands to him while he rested his headache on his bed about 3 PM this afternoon.  He looked up and there were my hands clear as day above the bed near the ceiling and he enjoyed watching me speak with my hands to him and the universe.  Now he knows what my hands look like.  That is what you can do with the universe if they use it for you, for transmitting is next to trance without the altered state and Ron can easily afford it as he is built to do it now and at the drop of a hat with a simple question: "Is there someone here to speak to this?"   This meaning what he was talking about to someone else in the room and bam off it goes often with Michael leading the pack to get it sounded.  I am Joshua Ben Joseph, and good day."

END

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2019, 12:56:42 AM »
Ron, thank you very much for that very pleasant and immediate way of referring to my comment on transmissions and also for your valuable and particular recommendation in this regard. Very soon, so I have the opportunity, I will put your indication into practice and almost as I feel that I will finally be able to have that fortune of being able to get in touch with my beloved father Miguel to whom I also thank him for his comment and advice. But also Ron, I want to take the opportunity to ask you if it is something that others can experience; because I find that each time I become more conscious of a sound like ultrafrequency in my ears (different in each ear, one side more acute than in the other, but that are exchanged); what can it mean because it is not about tinnitus. Thanks

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2019, 07:01:01 AM »
You are correct when you say, Occerpa, ". . .  what can it mean because it is not about tinnitus. Thanks"

Your brain cells are being brushed by spirit in preparation of a mental change to make you usable if at all possible for the coming Missions.

To you Occerpa and to all of you:  When brain cells are touched and examined inside your cranium, all brain cells emit a high frequency singing or ringing sound.  It is not tinnitus as a headache or brain injury, but spirit brushing the brain cells to operate a new brain style to become conscious of spirit input.  What is it they prepare the brain for?

That annoying ringing sound is likely your brain cells learning how to respond to a heavy spiritual presence on earth.  It can mean several kinds of effects for you in the near future.  It might mean you will learn to hear the Voice of God, as a transmission to your inner ear of some meaning to you or your family.  It might mean  an Adjuster is learning how to hear you and you hear Him.  It might mean you need to hear transmissions better than you do now.  Or the Adjuster is making it ready to tell you something important.  Live patiently while it is worked out with your brain stem just what to listen for and do in the near future when it gets fairly loud and you now suffer what you think is tinnitus.   It is a type of tinnitus but it is not the disease or permanent discomfort but a rare phenomenon set up by spirit to tell you they are ready to move so you can welcome Jesus too with a heightened sense of spiritual joy.

Bear with it Occerpa as best you can.  I have it most of the day now too without fully understanding just what it really means to have it at this late stage of the game. 

FYI: something very important spiritually is going on now.  I went to lay down yesterday afternoon because I am besieged with brain cell ringing too.  After about 15 minutes my eyes were opened and I saw real human hands come into existence and they were motioning like a conductor conducting a symphony orchestra.  A voice came in and repeated the words allowed to me, 'these are the hands of Jesus, and they play music to your ears soon."  I cannot imagine how they did that or how hands were shown so real and they moved from above me to stillness and finally faded to my eyesight.   That is extraordinary work by Jesus who indeed is here and who is waiting for the signal to greet us individually somehow in our direct conscientiousness of the contact.

Our ear ringing and our brain speech to our ears is probably directly related to this Second Return, but each of you will have your unique experience due to its preparation to give you the thrill of your life, I am willing to bet that, and although I cannot predict for you how this works for each of you, the signs are everywhere.  Let it happen and endure what you must for it to manifest its own meaning to your individually.  Thank you.

Ron

Online Pliktarious

• The light of God surrounds us.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2019, 09:17:22 AM »
About three weeks ago,when me and my wife were eating a meal in the kitchen, I was talking to her about a subject in the Urantia book without naming it was from the UB,
since she dose not tolerate me when it comes to religion.When I looked diagonally over to my left at a chair at the kitchen table, I saw the apparition of Jesus,he was relaxed
sitting and listening to our conversation.His body was a grey transparent form, and he disappeared shortly afterwards.I never mentioned this to my wife,since she would not have 
believed me in anyway. That is the first time ever I have seen a spirit in morantial form,Domtia.

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2019, 11:14:50 AM »
Really interesting Ron, thanks for explaining me with so many details. I was not very determined to ask you that question, but I am happy that I decided to do it to you. Trying to remember as accurately as possible, this type of accufene, but certainly not tinnitus, because it does not affect my hearing at all or cause me more discomfort, I hear it for a considerable time. I feel more like those recordings that are there on YouTube, Fibonacci waves, or higher. But now I will enjoy it as I had not, because I could not explain it. Thanks

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2019, 12:39:18 PM »
I know I am sinusitis affected for many years now, eventhough I never consult a doctor for a medical follow up and often times, at night, I have severe coughing that brings me down for several hours. From time to time, I have ear ringing, but I am unable to make sure if it were a call from Celestials or just my sinusitis playing tricks on me. It is pleasant to be able to transmit at a finger tips without going through hours of stillness and to end up with a feeling of frustration. Modern technology allows human beings to communicate instantly, no matter wherever  they are situated in the world, distance is no longer a problem. What human beings can do, Celestials can do better. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2019, 01:12:09 PM »
Clency let me tell you something really important for you to know.

Coughing gales that go on and on sometimes is Mother Spirit hitting the heart chakra and in both of us and most humans, there is a crab like nerve right over top of the cells we call the heart chakra.

When Mother Spirit hits the heart chakra for transmission work the next day, and she sets up transmissions for your brain layer called the super-consciousness, that quick stab of energy than energies the crab like nerve sitting over those special cells.  The crab like nerve is a huge nerve.  It can be up to three inches wide and about a sixteenth of an inch deep, and it is designed to cough and throw up anything that gets into the stomach that the stomach rejects either as poison or danger to digestion.  The crab like nerve also throws off coughing to make your heart rate go up and wake you up in the morning.  Many people cough a lot when they get up and that is the crab like nerve I am told is called the VEGA NERVE.  So now we have a name for the crab  thing.

You Clency cough too due to the phlegm you let go to your stomach at night do to sinus drainage.  I am having Dr. Mendoza describe this to me for you.  You poison your inner lining of your stomach, and the Vega nerve over your heart  chakra goes to work and tries to for you to spite out some of what you swallowed from that drainage.  However, you are just like me as my esophagus is closing tighter with age and I cough if there is too much volume to go down in normal eating.  You do it too and it because of age in that case.  Now, Dr. Mendoza tells us this for you in particular:

DR. MENDOZA: "You are nuts to try to eat as much as you do sometimes as that is essentially closing off your heart chakra Ron speaks to.  The heart chakra exists in everybody, and that is about six or seven cells under the Vega nerve which can receive spirit messages.  No one transmits with them, but spirit uses them as an entry point to teach your deep mind what it should know to do better with spirit alignment.  Mother Spirit contacts YOU CLENCY every night during sleep, and as Ron says that rumbles the Vega nerve and you go into gales of coughing too over that issue alone.  I suggest this:

"Eat modestly now.  Cut your portions almost into half.  Ron now eats a small dinner around 6PM the size of a small portion of noodles and chicken or shrimp and his stomach loves it.  He eats a few pieces of cheese and a cup of tea or cola before retiring or some olives sometimes, and the stomach is very happy to work on this during the night digestion.  But he is many times made awake at 2 or 3 or 4 am with gales of coughing.  His Vega nerve has been touched by Mother Spirit too and he has a trigger finger Vega nerve and it coughs up a storm until she stops contact.  You have the same issue and some of it is drainage but most of it is Mother Spirit causing the Vega nerve to make you cough.

"Make sure when you go to bed at night, you ring out the cover you use as it is full of dust.  Second ring out the top you wear to bed as it is also full of dust.  Shake your top good before putting it on and fluff your blankets before you get into bed to get rid of dust in your bed clothes.  Then ask Mother Spirit in prayer, if she would kindly contact you through your pineal gland as she is now working through Ron as he has the same problem you do.  If this helps let us all know please.  Dr, Mendoza."

END

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2019, 01:24:28 PM »
Pliktarious, thank you very much for sharing this.  Yesterday was the first I saw any thing Jesus showed me when he was around me.  Those hands appeared over my head at first and moved in a vision circle as he was directing a symphony orchestra and I took that to mean he is ready to direct the orchestra of spirit on Urantia right now as soon as he makes his move to be seen by the world.  It gave me a great sense of worship and faith to see the hands moving around and directing and it lasted a good two or three seconds. and then it would start again and again and I saw them for at least two minutes as the circle of vision moved over my head and out the door.

Your vision, and now I am talking to Jesus to transmit this to you:  Your Jesus was standing right there at your table while you were muling your wife into listening.  She is a truly stubborn woman with no spiritual affectation whatsoever.  She was born to serve a marriage and she does that very well and you love her well.  But she will pass to her reward before she accepts any of it, and her type mind is a number two (2) type while your mind Pliktarious is a number four (4) mind, and you share the same mind type I have as I Ron have a type four (4) mind to work with too.  Type four minds are left at the gate all the time by type two minds because they are useless to help we type four minds get out of bed and to work on our real interest, which is spiritual understanding while living on earth and in the flesh.  Never mind her now but she can hear good advice and that is what you were teaching her. 

"As Jesus, I heard what you were trying to teach her.  She listened attentively and suddenly could care less as her Adjuster felt you trying to inject her with a bantam weight version of a parable taught by Jesus two millennia ago.  The Adjuster in her resents being taught spiritual subjects under the ruse of a parable, and said so to your Adjuster.  That is when I appeared in the morontial form for you to see and you saw me alone as she does not have that vision you used.  I suddenly taught both Adjusters to stand down and let this pass as she was not listening ever and you her husband might just as well save your breath with her.  You can enjoy your spiritual pursuits alone Pliktarious, but let her be as she is worthless to help in this life time anything you want to learn and do about spirit today.  Thank you. JESUS."

Ron here - Please let us know these things when they happen Pliktarious.  Much is to happen soon and while we still have this list to work with I know I really enjoy having you speak to your experiences as they do help all of us too.  Thank you.

END

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2019, 01:33:41 PM »
Occerpa, just a quick note for you to read:  Tinnitus is really a damage inner ear bone due to age pressing the skull tightly around it as we shrink as we get older in our bone size and our tissue size.  You are still young enough not to have that problem.  I would have that problem but spirit now and then forces my inner ear bone to relax itself so it does not press my contractions of age in the skull.  Your inner ear bones are fine and they vibrate to spirit connections being made to your frontal lobes in particular.  When I attuned to my Adjuster well enough to hear Him speak to me, it was my frontal lobes the Adjuster moved into from the super conscious area.  It produce what felt like someone pressing inside my forehead and I have it even today now and then because of so much Adjuster activity yet in my brain case.  Take into account that ringing and singing sound you hear is actually your Adjuster pressing your nerve tissues inside the brain to make the brain sing a little so you know what it can be like to actually hear your Adjuster speak to you as someone outside of you could speak to you too.  It is quite an amazing thing to hear and Adjuster speak, and I am guessing your Adjuster is preparing you for such a treat too.

YOUR THOUGHT ADJUSTER SPEAKS THROUGH ME: "I am your Thought Adjuster, Occerpa, and you make it might hard for me to speak to you because you drink too much and that kills nerve endings I just got finished preparing to vocalize to you.  Ron never drinks anymore as it makes him sick to do it now but he loves wine and sweet liquors.  But they drain off nerve cells in the brain I use to help him transmit.  Stop drinking absinthe as it is sheer poison to me and your brain cells.  If you have to have something like it drink a sweet liquor maybe a peppermint schnaps.  It does the same thing you enjoy but with a lot less damage to the brain and your Thought Adjuster.  Thank you. Your Adjuster."

END