Author Topic: Auto Transmission / Euthanasia  (Read 188 times)

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Auto Transmission / Euthanasia
« on: May 06, 2019, 05:25:10 AM »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: Euthanasia
Date/Time: 6th May 2019  11:25 Local  09:25 Z

https://app.box.com/s/di4ver0t8nr6gqko1qduguegdi96k5vl

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Auto Transmission / Euthanasia
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2019, 08:11:01 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Euthanasia

Lemuel : Good morning everyone. Our subject this morning is ‘Euthanasia’. Here in Spain we recently had a case where a husband helped his wife to commit suicide. His wife had been suffering from multiple sorrows for many years and for a number of those years she asked and pleaded with him, her husband,, to help her put an end to her misery and suffering. She was bed-ridden, could do absolutely nothing for herself, she could move her head from side to side very slightly, she could eat and drink, but she could do nothing else.

So, the day came when they both decided that this will be the day when her husband will help her to commit suicide and they recorded it on video and of course it went all around the world. As you probably know there are in some countries who do allow legally euthanasia, but in most countries it is still illegal. This man who loved so much his wife for many years, how difficult it was for him to help his wife end her life and suffering, but he did it as an act of love and we would all like to come to the end of our life in a dignified manner, will we not ?

You all know, especially those of you who have animals of company, a dog or a cat or other animals in fact, and they do become members of your family and you love them dearly and when they suffer, you suffer. When it comes to the time where they are suffering so much, you go to their bed and put them to sleep. It is very strange indeed that the human being must be made to suffer right upon to his very last breathe, but we can put mercifully an animal to sleep to end their suffering.

This latest case of this husband helping his wife to commit suicide where a judge wanted to charge this man with assisted suicide (there is another legal expression, I can’t remember what it is), but of course the opinion is very well divided and there were other judges who were in favor and could understand very well the behaviour of this man, this husband to end the suffering of his wife.

Of course there are opinions for and against this, but personally I have been in favor of euthanasia for many years. When a person has no quality of life whatsoever, where they are in bed year after year and it is only medecine that is keeping her alive, this is no quality of life and if they, themselves, make the decision that this is what they want. They want to end their suffering and it is not just for them.

They understand and appreciate very much the loving care and attention that has been given them for many years from their husbands and wifes and other members of family and they want to see that come to an end as well. This is very understandable. No one wants to be a burden, to continue to be a burden year after year on other members of family.

So, this talking about euthanasia which we bring to your attention this morning is only for you all to think and consider your own situation and your own opinion about whether it should be made legal in all countries. Euthanasia is a way to put an end to suffering, by causing the death of that person or that animal and in my opinion it is an act of mercy and love and understanding, not wishing for that person or that animal to suffer any longer.

Dear brothers and sisters, I thank you all for listening, I bid you all a very good week, I hope to speak to you all again soon, bye-bye for now. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online Pliktarious

• The light of God surrounds us.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2019, 08:38:00 AM »
Hi Lemuel, I agree with you entirely on the issue of euthanasia.Why should people be forced to live when there is no quality of life.People who are chronically ill with no chance of recovery should have the choice to end their own life.I would  love to hear what Michael and Mother spirit have to say about this, I am sure they would sympathize with people in such a situation.The important thing about euthanasia is that the person himself decides and not someone else, Domtia.

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2019, 10:21:19 AM »
Euthanasia has long been a controversial subject in France and it is still proscribed, but since the Leonetti Law of 2005, legalizing the ‘passive’ euthanasia to alleviate the suffering of someone in near-ending-life, the medical corps, at the demand of the person concerned, having an uncurable disease, is allowed to stop any medication until death. Like Pliktarious, I would also be interested to have a Celestial point-of-view. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2019, 08:42:12 AM »
I am bringing back the subject of euthanasia started by Lemuel some time ago because in France actually the French Law has given the right to the medical corps to stop medication of a patient who has been under artificial life support for eight years since 2008, but the family members, fervent catholics, do not agree with the decision of the French Courts and they have engaged a legal battle.

Since we do not know, at a standpoint of view, what is the take of position of Celestials about euthanasia, I will attempt, with the help of my Thought Adjuster, to shed some light on this controversial subject. Scientifically, someone in vegetative state does not have any notion of time whatsoever and even grasp what is going on around him/her, so the person is in a state of deep unconsciousness.

In such a situation, the work of a Thought Adjuster to guide his ward is worthless and adding to that a person in a comatose state does not have any longer a life experience so as to have a soul growth. Without a Thought Adjuster for guidance and experiencing life, there is no soul growth, so the only alternative is to put an end to life-sustaining. For those who do not have any knowledge of after-life, it is a very hard time to go through when it comes to a loved one, particularly when they are in a complete spiritual confusion. Domtia