Author Topic: My beloved brother, ..., Joshua ben Joseph (Jesus) !!!  (Read 189 times)

Offline Antonio

• Everything here is cyclical !!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
My beloved brother, ..., Joshua ben Joseph (Jesus) !!!
« on: May 12, 2019, 02:25:25 AM »
Good evening, my beloved brother Jesus, whom I love with all my soul and all my being.

You know, my dear brother, that I often look at your photo not knowing if this photo is the representation of you, ..., but without importance, for the moment, it is the image of you which comforts me and gives me hope of your second return, my dear brother of love.

You know that I love you a lot, you know that I think of you daily and you know that you live my thoughts continually, ..., and I had the immense pleasure to receive your message several times to divulge them to the members and guests of this forum, ..., I am so honored!

I hope to live old to be a witness and faithful servant when you make your 'Second Return' among us, more than 2000 years of your ascent to the Father so loved !!!!

If you need me Joshua, ..., I would love to become your 'Disciple', ..., your 'Apostle' to carry out your mission, such as the 'Will of the Father'!

I am even ready to put my life in danger to save you my beloved!

I hope that all means have been implemented to ensure your protection!

But, ..., I think that your 'Second Return' becomes an extremely urgent situation!

I believe in you Jesus (Joshua ben Joseph) and I believe that you are 'The Son of Man' ..., 'The Son of God' !!!

I love you, ..., Joshua be Joseph, ..., my brother 'Son of God'!!!
Bla!  Bla!  Bla! 
What a good story teller !!!

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: My beloved brother, ..., Joshua ben Joseph (Jesus) !!!
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2019, 07:23:57 AM »
My dear Antonio, thank you for opening your heart in such a way. Your love for the LORD is indeed boundless and each one of us here, I am sure, can feel it through your words. You can be sure that you will not be forgotten when the time comes. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
Re: My beloved brother, ..., Joshua ben Joseph (Jesus) !!!
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2019, 01:41:43 PM »
On these sides it is customary to commemorate the second Sundays of the month of May, such as mothers' day. For this reason, I take this opportunity to extend my warm greeting to all the mothers of the group, and whishing them the best on this day. And I allow to bring to you the message of today, based on the teachings of Sai Baba, which I have been circulating for more than two decades with the name of "Messages of Eternal Life"; today dedicated to all the mothers of the world. Thanks

YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SALAR ALL THE DEBTS CONTRACTED IN LIFE, LESS THE AGREEMENT WITH YOUR MOTHER
The mother is not an ordinary woman; she is truly God. The Scriptures give mothers an elevated position in the Universe. Adore it and achieve its grace. Once you have the blessings of your mother, you can achieve anything in this world. Never disobey or upset her. Never cause displeasure to your mother. Never hurt your feelings. Then God will help you in all your efforts. Even today, there is no shortage of noble mothers. They feel sore when they see their children move away from the right path. They do not leave stone without moving to correct them. A woman's prayer is more powerful than a thousand prayers of men because women are pure and tender-hearted. Never despise women. Treat all older women as their mother and younger women as their sisters. The world will remain safe and secure only when men have such noble feelings.  SAI BABA