Author Topic: Mother's Day  (Read 40 times)

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Mother's Day
« on: May 12, 2019, 10:55:55 PM »
This french song, ‘‘ Maman, la plus belle du monde ’’ ( My Mam is the most beautiful woman ), sung by Louis Mariano, a tenor opera of the 60’s, is the best tribute to all mothers of the world I have ever heard musically. Enjoy

Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Offline Antonio

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Mother's Day
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2019, 11:45:20 PM »
My dear friend Clency,..., this very beautiful song is simply the ultimate representation to what represents the LOVE of a MOM so dear to each of us.

You remind me of a time in my life when my MOM was in the terminal phase of palliative care in hospital, following a cancer into bone métastasse. At the very end of her life, my siblings and I were near her bed Hopital, almost forming a circle around it, I held her right hand and one of my sister held the other hand, my mom's breathing was continually slowing down, we knew that she had very little time left and we took the time to comfort and lead my MOM to 'THE LIGHT'.

By magic, ..., I suggest to the people around her bed to sing in order to accompany her in her last moments of life and we sang :
‘‘ Maman, la plus belle du monde ’’ ( My Mam is the most beautiful woman ).

MY MOM gave her last breath,..., and we saw a tear flow from her eye and her face showed us a smile.

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Mother's Day
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2019, 12:14:15 AM »
Dear Antonio, you make me cry. When my own mother passed over I was 8000 kms away from her and it took me a long time to heal my pain, for having not been able to hold her in my arms in her last agony, after some years of illness, she was aged 82. Thanks for sharing.
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.