Author Topic: NASA Shroud Image and Sai Baba  (Read 877 times)

Offline White Stone

• View Profile
NASA Shroud Image and Sai Baba
« on: May 15, 2019, 02:46:04 AM »
A while back, Ron posted a painting of Jesus that is hanging in his home. It reminded me of a story I heard years ago. Since Occerpa has brought up Sai Baba many times, he may be familiar with this story.

Years ago, a Christian woman went to see Sai Baba. With her, she carried a newly -released NASA photo, a computer -generated image created from the Shroud of Turin, showing the face of our crucified Creator Son. When Sai Baba saw the image, he asked the woman, "Why do you worship a crucified Lord? Wouldn't it be better to glorify the risen Christ?"

As the story was told, Sai Baba passed his hand over the image and it appeared as a blank sheet of paper. With another pass of his hand, an image, like a Polaroid photo fading in, slowly came back to this paper, with the image having open eyes! I leave a copy here for all members to see.
And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it.

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
Re: NASA Shroud Image and Sai Baba
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 08:44:49 AM »
Of course I know that story White Stone, and it fills me with immense satisfaction that in the forum I can find someone else who has heard from whom, for me it was he who showed me the path of self-knowledge and the path of eternal life. The testimonies on the supernatural facts that Sai Baba carried out are innumerable and which one more extraordinary and fabulous
For connoisseurs, he has been the only being of divine nature who has incarnated and manifested the three supreme attributes: Omnipresence, Omnipotence and Omnicience. And thank you also White Stone, for the link about Drunvalo Melchizedek and Merkabah, I will read it with interest, hoping I can get the expected results.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 11:50:50 AM »
This is for your consideration:

Occerpa, you write above: " . . . manifested the three supreme attributes: Omnipresence, Omnipotence and Omniscience."

The Urantia Book identifies these properties as Transcendental.  The transcendental existed before time, but after the existential.  That is probably babble talk to you and I think to most people, but what I say here is true.  All you need do is rewrite the sentence to say, " . . . manifested the three absonite attributes of Omnipresence, Omnipotence, and Omniscience." 

Do with it what you will then.

White Stone, that image is haunting to all of us.  You know I hear deeply and widely when they want me to, and the comment to me this morning after viewing the posted picture above was, (from Jesus) " . . . that picture is me.  I dislike it for the reasons you might imagine.  It breaks my heart to know so much and so little about my life on earth so long ago."

Now the picture I have hanging in my room is from a psychics dream.  She reproduced it from an image that appeared to her one early morning now many years ago.  The man who gave her the image reproduced it from an iconograph--  that is an image from the spirit archives that is relayed to the mind by thought bubbles we all produce by mind energies.  They say that when a man thinks, the mind produces a frequency that materializes to spirit eyes as round, dark, spheres, and they can be saved by spirit to reproduce an image eternally.  The image you produce above is from the iconograpic archives kept on Uversa.

How that got to earth and recorded on the web site you refer to as Drunvalo Melchizedek is under investigation by Jesus Himself.  I report as they tell me and I report that Jesus is quite sure this image of him was shot right before the Last Supper.  If that is the case, this is the last image ever of the Creator Son as a human being in the flesh.  In that case we now have a mystery too:  where is the original of what I have coming from if the psychic truly saw the image projected to her that one early morning?  Jesus insists the image she saw is accurate to a fault but believes she dressed him in those robes, as he appeared to her without those robes.  The mystery deepens does it not?

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "I am Jesus, and the picture printed above is truthfully Jesus as he was about to enter the Kingdom of God during the last Supper, and not as Ron reports through Gabriel dictating this information to all of you.  Gabriel indicates the graphic is a snapshot of Jesus as he lay upon the bed before rising to attend the chamber in which Mark had layed the table.  The Urantia Book reports Jesus attending the Last Supper full of compromised information as to what Judas was doing to Him, but he left the rest chamber to take the supper and now understood Judas betrayed Him mightily.  The picture shows the heat and sadness Jesus suffered that moment and why the universe took that image to keep is not to our understanding at all.

"White Stone: this is Gabriel of Salvington.  You are the unwitting holder of a truth you do not realize, and that is that Sai Baba is in fact, Machiventa Melchizedek as the Sage, not of Wentworth, Ohio, not but of the village of Salem of long ago, and it is He who recovered the iconograph of Jesus from the surrounding atmosphere which can survive for eternity much as a merkaba can be kept in constant motion in such an earth atmosphere of long ago.  Today it is not longer possible because the pre preparticles known as Ultimatons, are incapable of holding an image any longer.  Ron can reproduce them but he cannot originate them except he has done so once in a while with great humor to the rest of us who see the iconographs he does produce.  They are a wonder to spirit eyes and he can see them himself and no one knows why he can do that.  In any case until this image showed up you reproduce here, no one ever thought this image survived the transfer of it to Uversa, but now Uversa reveals they still have it but it has not been moved for millennia.  How do you think that web site got a hold of it?"

"I now also reveal to all of you that Jesus is spell bound by what Ron can do sometimes.  He has completed a two hundred page manuscript of how to cure AIDS through a revealed serum made of boiling leaves of a particular flowering tree.  It makes no sense to the human eye which just reads it, but if you take the description he had dictated to him, and follow it back far enough, it is a reproduction of the mineral wealth of Sai Baba too in exact detail.  Sai Baba was none other than a Melchizedek who is now your Planetary Prince shortly, and as such he sees the image reproduced above as extraordinary fate for him, as that image was his privately to produce and not to be kept as a keep sake item, yet the web site you read is not only untrue, most of what is printed on it is made up by the translation of a true Melchizedek not, the one called Drunvalo.  I kid you not.  That photo or image was given to him by a trued Melchizedek when he became so ill he asked the Melchizedeks to save him from death and instead they gave the picture of Jesus to him right before his resurrection.  It is ironic that you produce it here this morning as Ron, as you know, is terminally ill with leukemia, yet this morning he had a dream vision of false meaning and he knew it immediately.

"What the heck is going on?  No one on Salvington is sure, but we suspect that Jesus is manifesting Himself right now on Urantia, and that Ron sees nothing but hears it all, and Jesus knows there is something very wrong in the body Ron must use as is, and that seems to be a predilection to false resources but it turns out he is one of the few ever to gather that Jesus is near Him too and he worries that Jesus has or is troubling the world in the wrong frequency to be heard properly.  What that means is Jesus can be heard but not seen and that is catastrophic to the principle of the Second Advent.

"We now are faced with a dilemma for Ron, for all of you, for Jesus, and for Salvington:  who controls the frequency of appearance?  That is none other than the Universal Father, the one who gave the power in the first place to Sai Baba.  If this is trued, and I am Gabriel questioning it, where is the real Jesus these days?  He is manifesting on the earth plane as promised and he is visible to human eyes, but which human eyes?  Remember the Jesus prophecy:  Only the eyes of spirit shall see me next time.

From Paper 176 of the Urantia Book read it as written in the revelation:

176. Tuesday Evening on Mount Olivet
2. The Master's Second Coming
176.2.4 “You behold me now in weakness and in the flesh, but when I return, it shall be with power and in the spirit. The eye of flesh beholds the Son of Man in the flesh, but only the eye of the spirit will behold the Son of Man glorified by the Father and appearing on earth in his own name.
4. The Return of Michael
176.4.3 Jesus promised to do two things after he had ascended to the Father, and after all power in heaven and on earth had been placed in his hands. He promised, first, to send into the world, and in his stead, another teacher, the Spirit of Truth; and this he did on the day of Pentecost. Second, he most certainly promised his followers that he would sometime personally return to this world. But he did not say how, where, or when he would revisit this planet of his bestowal experience in the flesh. On one occasion he intimated that, whereas the eye of flesh had beheld him when he lived here in the flesh, on his return (at least on one of his possible visits) he would be discerned only by the eye of spiritual faith.

GABRIEL speaks further:  "I can testify that these words were spoken not at the Last Supper, but at the friendly meeting a week before the Last Supper (capitalized because the Church today considers it a Sacrament) and he bade his Apostles to listen carefully, as he proposed he would return again, a date unspecified, and that not everyone would be able to make his form out.  He clearly enunciated this to Michael a year ago, but Michael reported to Ron, that the Bible was not in error, or were our spirit records, but that Jesus prefers to be seen by all.  The truth is that what is going on with Ron is not easily explained either, as Jesus sees Ron as a back up plan to evince Jesus if Jesus runs into a material difficulty sometimes.  The one you know as Ron, translates perfectly, but is so fully human Jesus throws his hands up and leaves him alone.  Ron cannot help that anymore than any of you can.  BUT:

"Early this morning, Ron was shocked out of sleep with a false appearance not of Jesus but of the warning of a false Father who told him it was all over for him and that he may as well go jump in the lake than to have anything to do with these Missions any more.  He is wrong to accept that, but Michael said this morning after being informed of this travesty, that Ron is in deep trouble not, but that Jesus is failing in his bid to manifest to all eyes.  Ron looked at it and said he saw no change in the status of Jesus, but wondered just what all the Melchizedeks were doing around him on the 14th of May all day.  He knows Machiventa Melchizedek well enough to joke and tease with him and Mantutia well enough he is a straight shooter.  In truth the entire corp of Melchizedek surrounded Ron yesterday to no avail for Jesus or Ron or anyone.  To this day they are still asking Machiventa Melchizedek what that visit was all about.  You Ron are embarrassed by the news they were all there yet you conducted yourself fully in doing the material work of self maintenance  such as mowing and cleaning.  How then did this happen?

"Jesus asked them to assess Ron once more and they did and they report he is unworthy of any Jesus demonstration except to be the best translator ever to appear on Urantia.  They then asked Machiventa Melchizedek just what was the purpose to see Ron and Machiventa reported it was to see him as he really is and to leave any real response concerning Jesus, up to Jesus only!  that is what has happened and Ron was informed this morning by the false Father he was finished as a reader of the times, and that he was to be reader of nothing more than a prophecy that Jesus shall appear to "the eyes of spirit only,"  Good heavens, we thought, why Ron, in the middle of this mess?  The answer lies in the fact that Ron can perform great works without batting an eye and gives it all back to spirit if they wish to use it.  We accept that and Ron does too.  Jesus, however feels Ron is without a pity party ever and needs to see that love and sacrifice do not go hand in hand and insists that Ron give as he can and leave the rest to Jesus.  That is now in the works.

"I AM JESUS,  and I thank you Ron for taking it on the chin once more without really knowing what that nasty bit of news was this morning.  It tells me no one likes you enough to stand well for me.  That is fail safe photography this morning and it was Me telling you to get behind me you little Satan not but to leave all of this worry alone now as I am in charge of my own destiny and you are in charge of some destiny yet to be figure out by those who know these things.  That, strangely, is okay with you as you are tired of fighting every Tom, Dick, and Harry, for anything you attempt to say to them for their own good.  However, I also see you failing no one and giving all in spite of these tantrums from all around you, and you do not seem to care as criticism in the face of truth you take no faith in whatsoever.

"Now the truth:  you must leave all alone for now.  That does not mean that marvelous book you have rewritten at least six times, maybe seven, and you are sick of it up to your ears.  However, bestir yourself no more with it as it is over before it starts not, it must be published and people forced to see your cooperation with spirit has produced a great work and actual serums to inject AIDS patients with that control the virus and disputes its rights to be in those bodies at all.  Take it with good cheer this ends all matters between you and Me as I suggested in that wild vision presented at daybreak this morning.  I care not to discuss it further here.  

"Now this:  the SOP is well written and so is your book on Origins.  But you must realize that actual protection of a divine Son is done on high and that that Zebedee effort is truly worthy of you and all who see to it.  But we hold no such need and feel it must be abandoned before it begins EXCEPT you Ron will stand behind me at rallies and take the pledge to protect me from my frailties and step forward to care that I can walk off under some power from those stages as myself.  Only you seem to recognize my frailities and you care immensely that I am well seen to,  Given that I beseech all who know Jesus from the past, to leave us alone briefly today and to ask Ron what he cares most for in this life, and he will say to find love and do not other any harm.  He is still looking and he can do harm if pressed too much.

"Now this:  As Jesus, I recall another called Dominic Ohrbeck.  Dominick so astounded Ron at the Commission meeting in mid March of this year, that Ron swore the man was him in some mirror image and said so.  He took Dominick too and he reports he still does not understand fully what happened when the two met.  They are ancient allies and Ron suspected something like that was true for years without meeting Dominick.  Truth is those Adjusters have been allies every time they incarnate with a new human to indwell.   Dominick half believes it, Ron knows the truth of it, for  that Adjuster spoke sternly to Ron in open meeting session, and required Ron to listen to Him as the General to lead the Commission to safety.  Today that Adjuster indwells Dominick and not Ron, as the Adjuster Ron has indwelt Ron as Ron always for millennium.

"If this sounds strange to some of you, listen to ron ask for the truth this morning: "Where do we go with these strange business overnight today?" he asked.  The reply given was that all was forgiven but nothing taken as I, Jesus, was to rely on myself as you Ron, rely on yourself, to portray the truth of these moments of high history before the world on nativity, Urantia.  I say unto you Ron, nothing matters so much as to have a friend in Court and you have many as you have given all and asked for nothing but to serve. For that reason nothing is taken from you and life is freely given back to you from now on, as I require nothing but for you to stand near me and provide help from the glare of the lights and psychic energy flowing in that room when I speak before them as I shall certainly do in days from now.  Trump calls the military, I call Ron and all of You to stand with me soon, as I will be seen by those of you who have sworn loyalty to me and you are all chosen to be with me every moment I stand in the flesh again to be seen by the eye of spirit.  Not all in that rally will see me but an empty lectern with a voice emanating from it!

"Give me this my daily bread.  Give me this day my last hour before I appear before the eye of spirit, and then I give you life, liberty, the pursuit of caring for each other, and for all, Amen, to my Father, my children on Urantia, and those who fear me not as I have chosen no one to be me except me.  Know that and never fear another man for saying so as I am not he, but myself.  Ron comes the closest I ever came to to asking Father to provide another for my return, and Ron never wanted it and said so in private conversation with me, not once, but three times as he felt as I do, "Michael and you are one, not me and Michael, as I love you both, but you must be yourself and do as you yourself bid."  Those are his exact words to me when we were trying to work out just how to get my physical self ready to teach the multitude again as I did over two thousand years ago from today."

END

« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 11:52:33 AM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2019, 01:55:28 PM »
Ron thank you for that clarification about the attributes that I have always seen written that Sai Baba incarnated as a Poorna Avatar; Now I have to try to understand the difference between supreme and absonite. I do not doubt in the absolute that what you say is true.
What caused me a tremendous impact is knowing that Gabriel of Salvington, declares that Sai Baba was an incarnation of the wise man of Salem or Machiventa Melchisedek; I was already so deeply incorporated into my consciousness by his extraordinary teachings and his power of transformation that he still exercises in his devotees, that he was the Universal Father Himself, and as such since I bow to him I do it as such, so I am going to cost an almost impossible job, to change. Thanks

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2019, 04:16:49 PM »
Amen dear Jesus. I am with you as yourself.

This "eye of the spirit will behold the Son of Man.." is certainly something that we all will have mixed responses. To me, it is true to form of his words to his disciples long ago and still is for us. So does this mean that Jesus takes on the morontial form for this purpose?

Thank you Ron for sharing your troubling experience and how this is now looking for us to see. I envision at once a scene we are all standing behind the invisible Jesus who stands at the lectern speaking and looking out at the people who are just as amazed and astonished at what is happening. Just a few instances of thoughts here. Thank you so much Jesus, may you be well received.

Sue/7inOcean

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2019, 05:05:47 PM »
Sue, I am not sure everyone understands what is the actual "the eye of spirit."  Jesus felt at the time of stating this to his Apostles that enough time would pass so that earth would become so advanced, that the inhabitants would be sufficiently developed with their Adjusters, that most could see morontial beings rather than white misty forms moving about in our atmosphere.  What he did not intend to include in the advance population were actual fused with their Adjusters humans which we have a few of today.  That includes you and four others, although you completely forget about this so often.  What in fact Jesus was referring to were most humans being attuned to their Thought Adjusters, that their Thought Adjusters would enable morontial seeing vision in those people.

Obviously that is not the case on Urantia today.  Most people leave earth in  their fifth psychic circuit believe it or now.  Not that many get to their third psychic circle ever and have to wait on the mansion worlds to even attain that from Urantia.  That should tell you the real sad state this planet is in spiritually.  However, Jesus has decided that the eye of spirit should go down to  at least the third psychic circle and that includes almost all of you who use this web site.

That is an important clarification to know.  So many who use this site never dreamed that Adjuster fusion could take on Urantia, much less fusion without consuming the body in "chariots of flame."  But the Father has forewarned all on Urantia that the new Urantia Book contains a whole chapter on this capacity to fuse humans on Urantia except for the flesh and blood body now in use.  In itself, that is an astounding new revelation a few of us have partaken of already.

Further, you Sue are close to Adjuster fusion with regard to your own understanding of the fifth epochal revelation, but you persist in looking at life as a hard trial just to get through and for some reason, your Adjuster takes that as a hold back on all items connected to your earth life today.  I have no idea what that portends for you on the mansion worlds as it is very unusual for a hold back like that one from your Adjuster today.

Finally, here is JESUS TO SPEAK on what he meant in the Prophecy concerning the "eye of spirit."

JESUS = "Ron carries these emotions all the time and he is well aware I uttered these words to the Apostles for the past thirty years and wondered himself if he would every see me.  He will and so the fused ones and most who use this list well at all.   Many Urantia Book readers check in once in a while to see what is brewing on this web site and it is destined to be one of the most reported web sites ever placed up on the world.  Ron has managed to do that with almost all he has touched because he recognized all of this would happen; he just did not know how or when.  Now we learn that Michael has awarded Ron the "Cross of Michael," pin to wear on his tunic when he is with me on stage as it is ablaze with diamonds and is a beautiful royal blue with a huge sapphire in the center as Jesus wears an identical one with more diamonds than Ron has.  Why the pin?  Both men wear it out of honor of the original Jesus and he (Ron) wears it on his tunic that is designed to show how slim he is and how fit he is.   Be also aware that Ron is as fully protected as Jesus is when standing in crowds the size of football stadiums in which many speeches will be delivered.  I assure all I remember the speeches of my old days as prophecy as well and that will be used this time too.  I deliver my first speech in York!  Truly and few will see me stand there but many will as the entire nation will see me deliver the speech with a reinforced television camera at the time.  That means it can translate a morontial form into a human eye visible form.

"Now this:  I am sure almost all of you know that Ron aches like the dickens all day but he is working today as though he had no other problem but to get things done.  That is a fine state of affairs but he was "embraced" by the Infinite Spirit yesterday and had half a day without any pain problems and could walk normally.  Today he is right back where he was before then, but we are now working out a deal with Ron, that if he behaves he will be released from the pain regime and come back as he was when twenty five or more.  We will see if this one works at all this time as we have synchrony problems on Paradise that prevents relief like this one planned."

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK - " I was and still am, Sai Baba.  Occerpa you met me in London not but in your mind many years ago and mix the two together as Sai Baba has not been incarnation for almost 4,000 years.  I was in the flesh for one hundred of your earth years and did well to know Abraham of old and his wife Yesha, which many call Rebecca today.  Then she was Yesha pronounced as you see it written here.  I also know you from your prayers to Father through Me, Sai Baba, and they are sent to Father as you say them as I just pick them up and get them on their way to the Father on Paradise.  No one else sees them but me.  Good that you know that Occerpa as you readily drink too much wine at times and fall into a deep slumber which is not good for you.  Reduce the wine with some fruit juice and you will feel better too.  I am Sai Baba and Ron never heard of it until you mentioned it and now you both know how I was greeted by Abraham. not as Machiventa Melchizedek, but as Sai Baba, which literally translates in Hebrew, as, "I am your Savior," and I still can be if you trust the Trinity to hear you too since I am beholden to the Paradise Trinity to do all of my work too.  I am Machiventa Melchizedek bidding you a good day. K"

RON - I have one more important thing to say to all of you.  I am very tired today and I ache pretty much all over, as being embraced by existential spirit should have finished my life in the flesh off, but instead it very gently remove the heat and pressure and pain from the feet and the calf muscles in the back of my legs.  It also relieved the constant bone pain from the leukemia cause by the wrong Rh factor in my blood which in turn causes my leg body cells to cry for food all the time.  That is typical pain suffered by people with leukemia, but the Infinite Spirit lifted that condition for a day from me and it was wonderful to walk normally again and not have that nagging cell pain all the time.  Today  the promised relief but I am right back into the pain and all that again.  I lay down most of the day because my headaches have come back too.  So, what they might do to alleviate it I do not know, but the Infinite Spirit just spoke in my ear (and He transmits as a Melchizedek would do), and He insists this process of pain I am in will end fortunately quite soon.  I have had that spoken to me often and it does not happen but knock on wood this one works for me this time.  Thank you for putting up with these reports, but they will make history someday too as medical science will learn why leukemia hurts so bad from this experience I am having and will report the medical profession when they are ready to listen to me.   I thank you for listening.  

END

Offline Icon7

• Love Is All There Is...
    • View Profile
    • Icon7
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2019, 07:46:16 PM »
I have about 30 8x10 color copies of the original "face" that were given to the lady (a friend of a woman named Barbara McAlley who witnessed all of this and passed along the story I got) by Sai Baba in 1985... if anyone would like one simply send me your physical address and I send you one along with a printout of the whole story with more detail that is told above.
The interesting part of the original story is that was not included above is that the lady originally asked Sai Baba to first bless her crucifix but he refused saying it was not his place to do so -- he said we should take Jesus off of the Cross and worship the Risen Christ instead... then came the manifesting of the "face" with the color added.
I have lived since about 1987 with this picture either on my wall or on the nightstand next to my bed -- but be warned if you get one and display it... each time you walk past it you may find that the eyes follow you across or around the room!!!
Keepin' The Faith,
   Doug................ 8)
"Live Hand-in-Hand, and Together We Will Stand, On The Threshold Of A Dream"

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2019, 12:02:44 AM »
Wikipedia : Sai Baba of Shirdi ( 1838-1918)
                 Sathya Sai Baba (1926-2011)
They were both called Sai Baba and both known as Indian Guru. Who is the one we are talking about here ?

Those revelations about Machiventa Melchizedek, incarnated as Sai Baba, unknown to the world up to now and the appearance of JOSHUA ben JOSEPH, during His Second Return, in a morontial form, visible not by all but only to those with spiritual eyes, are really astounding. Many thoughts are collided in my mind and I must take a little time to organize them, in calmness/stillness, so as to have a better comprehension of what is going on actually. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2019, 01:40:40 AM »
I am very happy to have been able to introduce the name of Sai Baba here in the forum, because I know he was going to awaken a lot of interest and recognition. I am very grateful for the attention that Machiventa Melchizedek himself has given for trying to clarify the true nature of Bagawan (God) Sathya Sai Baba. Of course I respect very much the words of someone nothing less than Machiventa Melchizedek and with his permission I would like to bring forward the following story happened in a kingdom of ancient India, told by the same Sai Baba: 
The king was very skeptical about the fact known that from time to time God himself in person descended and incarnated in human form, when his Creation was in danger of being lost by the abandonment by the Humanity of the Dharma (Righteousness), counting on countless subordinate beings that he could send in his place ; and he asked his trusted advisory minister, a very wise man, to investigate and give him a satisfactory answer. The minister told him to allow him enough time that he would try to satisfy his inquiry.
As it was customary for the king to organize boat trips on the lake for the whole court and its ministers; In the middle of the lake, the Minister Counselor began to shout very anguished: Help, the prince is drowning! Without thinking twice the king launched himself to save the prince, his son, but took an unpleasant surprise when he discovered that it was a doll made with the figure of the prince. The king climbed all angry threatening the author of that heavy joke with the maximum punishment; to which the minister stepped in telling the king that he was responsible, to answer his question. He had there on the ship a whole staff whom he could order to jump into the water to save the prince, but in a circumstance of that, he would not trust anyone to save his son but he himself was responsible for that task .
I do not know if this story is well told but my intention is to manifest, why I always thought that Sai Baba was the same universal father, who incarnated in this time where the Dharma was in great danger and needed a higher assistance. Thanks

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2019, 01:50:08 AM »
Clency let me answer you that, Shirdi Sai Baba and Sathya Sai Baba was the same divine entity. Shirdi Sai Baba before dying announced that he would reincarnate 8 years later as Sathya Sai Baba. And even Sathya Sai Baba, announced that likewise, he would reincarnate in Prema Sai Baba, that I understand (there is no security), that his birth took place. A very short answer, as you say, a very complex situation.

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2019, 08:40:35 AM »
35.4.2 While the Melchizedek orders are chiefly devoted to the vast educational system and experiential training regime of the local universe, they also function in unique assignments and in unusual circumstances. In an evolving universe eventually embracing approximately ten million inhabited worlds, many things out of the ordinary are destined to happen, and it is in such emergencies that the Melchizedeks act. On Edentia, your constellation headquarters, they are known as emergency Sons. They are always ready to serve in all exigencies - physical, intellectual, or spiritual - whether on a planet, in a system, in a constellation, or in the universe. Whenever and wherever special help is needed, there you will find one or more of the Melchizedek Sons.
35.4.3 When failure of some feature of the Creator Son's plan is threatened, forthwith will go a Melchizedek to render assistance. But not often are they summoned to function in the presence of sinful rebellion, such as occurred in Satania.
35.4.4 The Melchizedeks are the first to act in all emergencies of whatever nature on all worlds where will creatures dwell. They sometimes act as temporary custodians on wayward planets, serving as receivers of a defaulting planetary government. In a planetary crisis these Melchizedek Sons serve in many unique capacities. It is easily possible for such a Son to make himself visible to mortal beings, and sometimes one of this order has even incarnated in the likeness of mortal flesh. Seven times in Nebadon has a Melchizedek served on an evolutionary world in the similitude of mortal flesh, and on numerous occasions these Sons have appeared in the likeness of other orders of universe creatures. They are indeed the versatile and volunteer emergency ministers to all orders of universe intelligences and to all the worlds and systems of worlds.
35.4.5 The Melchizedek who lived on Urantia during the time of Abraham was locally known as Prince of Salem because he presided over a small colony of truth seekers residing at a place called Salem. He volunteered to incarnate in the likeness of mortal flesh and did so with the approval of the Melchizedek receivers of the planet, who feared that the light of life would become extinguished during that period of increasing spiritual darkness. And he did foster the truth of his day and safely pass it on to Abraham and his associates.

Thank you Occerpa for you reply, but in the light of the above excerpt of the Urantia Book about the Melchizedeks, it is questionable to ask why was there a need for a Melchizedek Order, in case of Machiventa, to incarnate twice in an interval of 8 yrs in the same part of the world – India – after more than 2000 yrs of His first incarnation on Urantia in Mesopotamia. I am not questioning the incarnation of Machiventa Melchizedek as Sai Baba 1st, 2nd or 3rd, but I am just trying to figure out how deep can be the ‘spiritual darkness’ between the two periods of time ( Abraham period and the last centuries ) to motivate an emergency intervention spotted in India.

This country is where the people worship all sort of gods, even animals – cow, rats, reptiles – and rocks, and ironically where there have been more spiritual guides, Siddhartha Gautama among many others. To-day, Sadhguru is the leading figure, he is invited to conferencing all around the world and his talks are highly appreciated by those who listen to him, because they make sense for our modern way of life, but he is not in alignment with the teaching of the Urantia Book. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2019, 09:42:42 AM »
Greetings Clency, and thanks for answering. I do not have your erudition but I will try, always in the shortest way, to answer your inquiry. It is very true what you say with respect to India, a country with a history of very high spirituality and with the only religion, Hinduism, that did not have a particular founder. For the same reason it is said that a Poorna Avatar can not incarnate in any other place. The rest of your questioning I think it has to do with plans that until now is that we are in doors with the Magisterial mission to complete. I hope my explanation has sense for you. Thanks

Offline Antonio

• Everything here is cyclical !!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2019, 11:19:16 AM »
@RonBesser

« … Most people leave earth in  their fifth psychic circuit believe it or now.  Not that many get to their third psychic circle ever and have to wait on the mansion worlds to even attain that from Urantia ... »

and
« … However, Jesus has decided that the eye of spirit should go down to  at least the third psychic circle and that includes almost all of you who use this web site ... »

'THIRD PSYCHIC CIRCLE'

Here again this famous condition !!!,..., This will always remain for me a mystery !!!

This is another source of anxiety further to bear in my life!,..., no way to know what level I am in this spychic scale?,..., I have a feeling I'll lose my chance to see appear in morentiel form my beloved Jesus !!!,..., and if this is the case, it saddens me enormously !
Bla!  Bla!  Bla! 
What a good story teller !!!

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2019, 12:12:09 PM »
Listen to a voice of reason, please.  Recall the Urantia Book speaks to the stories about incarnations in many religions are , frankly, fables, that over time get exaggerated so much so, there is not real truth understood any longer about events that took place long ago and have been orally retold and immensely over done as to what actually happened and why.  The Hindu religion is full of such story telling, and frankly, so is Christianity over miracles and saints.  But let Machiventa straighten some of it out now as he has graciously asked to be heard here once again:

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK - "I in deed know the truth of all of hits.  Clency you do us a mischief as to my incarnation as the Prince of Salem, as that dater of incarnation was in 1,975 BC by your current calendar.  Ron remembers the date and that is taken directly form the Urantia Book which speaks to it as one thousand nine hundred seventy five years ago in full text.  Please look it up and remember it.

"The trial I went through with Abraham was excruciatingly long for me.  I could not get free to do my other work because the flesh hampers every one of the divine order.  All those supposed incarnations in India were not all Melchizedeks.  There is an order of local divine Sonship that does the same thing to incarnate without leaving a trace of their being in the flesh once they leave it.  India has had three such divine incarnations from the unrevealed local universe Sons, and they are today incarnated once again as gurus and are incessantly bombarded by people like Occerpa, for he does not understand enough to straighten out this mysterious way in India, which always seems to have a divine incarnation to show everybody almost all the time.  By choice these local universe divine Sons of God never speak to their work until they have left the flesh.

"Today there four divine Sons incarnated in India, and there are two which SERARA knows personally are Magisterial Sons not but of the unrevealed order of divine Sonship of Nebadon, fulfilling their obligations to review the Hindu religion to up step it to a better rendition of divine cosmology than they currently use.  Now I let Ron narrate something he knows you do not and then I will finish this post off with something else I have to say today."

Ron here:  Over the years in the teaching mission in the 1990's, Machiventa Melchizedek alluded to his right to pursue emergency bestowals when he had to or felt they were essential.  In those discussions he alluded to two more flesh and blodd incarnations of which Urantia has no record of at all.  One was in India and two more were in the United States right after WWI.  I do not know the details of such but they were worthy incursions into the flesh and blood bodies and never met fame or fortune at the time, but lately people speak to the high school shoot out at Columbine as the mystery of the dead speaking to the living to start patrolling the edge of  town to watch out for another massacre to come.  The "dead", are entities of unknown origin let loose on Urantia today in order to warn the population of impending disaster.  Machiventa Melchizedek is responsible for designing the entities and uses them even in York to help spread the idea of a Second Return.  These entities are substitutes for Machiventa Melchizedek Himself so he does not have to get into an incarnation every time there is a dire emergency shaping up.  In many respects these appearances by divine indictments over who is what are responsible for Ron getting his name known in York of the coming incarnation of the Magisterial Sons to be headquartered there yet.
"For this reason you Occerpa are regarded as helpful yet you are so confused about all of this because your belief system is so slow to understand what you have to to understand what really happened concerned Sai Baba.  That indeed was Machiventa Melchizedek, and two other Melchizedeks followed Sai Baba to shore up the Hindu belief system in ultimately one God, so that Hindu can be counted as a monotheistic religion.  You Occerpa drink too much and we know you know it but it will kill you and a short life, too short, will be to your credit if you do not stop feeling sorry for yourself over a mess you created all by yourself recently.  Be assured it will pass, but you might pass too if you do no stop drinking so much at any time of day.  You are well enough off to take time when you wish to but you are killing your body with so much alcohol.  Now I give you Machiventa Melchizedek back to narrate the last of this post.

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK, ONE WITHOUT NAME AND NUMBER NOW -  "I was born a Melchizedek and I remain a Melchizedek underneath the honors of being One Without Name and Number, and that is so high up you can get a nose bleed with your title alone.  We wait for God the Father to clarify this for others and Ron expects to know one way or another soon if he is to join this huge promotion into the laity of work for the Gods themselves who must stay on Paradise if they do not want to convert time to infinity by accident.  Ron also has nothing but woes this morning because he lost his status for worshipping in York alone and now worhsiips with the Supernaphim so he can be taught how they approach the Father and the Coordinates of the Father, the Eternal Son and the Infinite Spirit.  But Ron made the error of neglecting a day of work yesterday until the last minute and was caught pandering to himself all day and that upset the Infinite Spirit and he rescinded Ron from such work of worship right now and that has caused a reversion to high pain and almost fever in his body today.  He wonders what it is all about but he is without a friend on high until he learns to be better done in all manner of speaking except one: he still takes his duties as a transmitter first class as extremely seriously.  Besides, that rescission is temporary due to a glitch in human behavior he is no longer responsible for even today.  He is truly out matched at times with all others of his ilk, but he is also the premier spokesman for many of the things that happen on Urantia, hardly divine, but acts like one sometimes.  In any case, the entire matter is under review again because it is so important that he be on the up and up for more incarnations of Melchizedeks to follow for the work in York to come any moment.  Now this:

"I am authorized to report that Ron has two huge deficits to overcome.  One, he is sure he is in misery again and he is.  But that is not his fault or ours because the body Ron uses since childhood has finally given up the ghost and is undergoing a complete revision of  the muscle system and the brain system to control the muscles in that body.  He is not incarnating as he cannot since he is fully human, but he is sure about the divine in one nature only: he knows what has to be done and nobody can tell him differently.  So he must wait out the problem of synchronicity that has plagued us for decades with him.   Be assured he is not divine in any particular way, but is so reinforced for those things it would appear to be so at times.  The Urantia Foundation views his so cock sure that they are beginning to worry he has t he full effect of incarnation and are worried he might use it against them.  So far he has not.  In any case the entire matter is before a review board again on Urantia and on Salvington to make sure he is okay for a change soon enough and that he can move again as he needs to.  Finally:

"URANTIA is now at the edge of total catastrophe because of the power of the United States has over issues of national competency.  Trump keeps saying North Korea will pay a price and he means it and war plans are already drawn up to subdue N. Korean, secure S. Korea, and to prevent Russia or China from interfering.   If this happens shortly, the United States will suffer a serious defeat at the hands of China and Trump is not prepared to face that at all.  He will let loose a barrage of invective against China and attempt to counter their power with a blow to their southern Provinces and fact the worst possible outcome and that is an invasion of the United States west coast by China and/or other powers.  If that occurs there will be pandemonium in Washington and the government just might collapse of all things.  If that happens a land grab will start when Mexico reclamins New Mexico and southern California.  Then there is all out war and the place called URANTIA no longer exists as an inhabited planet.  That is how serious this all could be and how serious it is that we get a Magisterial Mission moving at once.  Be assured they know it and are attempting to put it out as fast as they can but Jesus insists on a prayer or two for all the humans that have prepared the way for them and insists that Ron guide them as he seems to know just what works and what does not work in all of this misguided preparation for a Magisterial Mission on Urantia.

"As a result of these considerations, I must relieve myself of full command as Planetary Prince and resolve to work in the background again as an emergency Melchizedek.  I am sure that is the wisest thing I could do but Ron says I should stay the course as Planetary Prince as no one has so much experience I do in dealing with difficult nation states to keep control of and the Most Highs may disagree slightly, but you are right Ron, and I will keep my title as Planetary Prince for sure, but I am also in charge of York, and you are not going to run the place at all but I am and that is not an existing squabble, but you have definite views about education and hearful ways of being seen and we do not disagree with any of it and you are back in the saddle later today when all of this is over and you can continue to plan as you must.  I resigned the Planetary Prince issue this morning but you insist that it is better that I do, and that is a huge push for me to retain it and here is Mantutia:"

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK - "I seldom see Ron get huffy with Machiventa Melchizedek, but it happened this morning as Machiventa let him know he was no loonger in favor with Machiventa due to a breach in protocol yesterday when Ron threw his hands up and walked off from doing any work planned to be done yesterday.  But oddly, he redid all of it yesterday evening all on his own and mostly because his body was so out of order he had to take many rest spells.  His Adjuster commends Machiventa Melchizedek for finally realizing Ron did no such thing but her was exhausted again and forced to rest several timers so unusual for Ron to do.  He is better for it today.  I am also placing not on probation (Mother Spirit now is speaking) but on reprimand for a slow burn over the whole idea of 1 S. George Street, which Ron is convinced is a ruse to get him excited about which he is not exceited about but worried others are too soon,  Not so but Machiventa Melchizedek is totally against using that building ever because it is so exposed and Ron says if known any building would be exposed and Machiventa can not counter that argument at all and begrudgingly will see to 1 South George. 

(Mother Spirit continues to speak now . . . _ "I see little reason to hold the discussion tonight by phone as you wondered if it should be held at all in your own mind Ron.  However, it is essential to do so because Dominick has had an epiphany  of thought and will explain it tonight.  There is much going on under the hood of the Contact Commissioners, none the least is Ron's ORIGINS Book and that is so important that your text editor has it nearly completed for your printout later this week Ron.  Hallelujah.  Besides she reread it and considers it so improved she wonders how you do it!  In any case it is ready for publication somehow and we all wait for God to decide just how important that book is.  In any case the entire matter for tonight is a "go" and even Gitz i worried you are losing momentum over too many things pending in your life Ron, he will make sure to be there tonight even if you are not with Dominick and that is not a good idea but understood.  And this:

"Today will be of vast improvements again Ron as you are fully deceived into thinking you are on the blink with Machiventa Melchizedek, for you are not.  He pressed you to see where you really stood and you told him:  I am with you if you are in your right mind again and he thought so too.  In any case this entire matter of York and the Father's Temple location is not changed even though we said it was but not so.  In any case be assured there is much to speak to tonight with the Commissioners Ron.  I will leave it at that for now.  Mother Spirit."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "It was nip and tuck this morning as Ron awoke late to a yelling Machiventa Melchizedek over what he was not sure about.  But it was the fact that Machiventa had resigned as Planetary Prince and took the title back up again when Ron let him know he did not want to hear of the change at all, and for some reason that carries a lot of weight with Machiventa Melchizedek and those two are friend to the last as Ron fully enjoys his presence.  In my case, I cannot resign being the titular head of a Local Universe, but I can resign my position as Chief of the York contingency, and I will not now that we understand that Ron did nothing yesterday but take a day off the first in years and let things ride as he used to when he felt physically bad as he did much so yesterday.  In any case he called Phyllis Simpson (Nightstarsaphire) and she made it clear she was ready to start on the changes for the book at once he sent her.  She reread it and it makes so much more sense now she wonders why he did not write it that way to being with.  The answer is we asked him to write it as it was first written and he found it far too wordy and asked to rewrite it succinctly and he did with our help including more new material and drop some old material that did not matter so much.  In any case it is now ready for a real expert to get a hold of it and redesign not the cover but the entry point the book makes as Ron still places too much emphasis on the divine input, yet I rewrote some of it with him-- the seventh timer it has been rewritten.  I guess we settle with it as is.   K  Michael of Nebadon."
END

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2019, 12:19:32 PM »
Antonio, your angel guardian reports you are in your third psychic circle.  But you just got there!  It can be rescinded if you insist on behaving as though you deserve exceptions too often.  The 4th psychic circle teaches moribund ways about how to get what you want in life and you are supposed to use what you learned in the 4th psychic circle, but you are always crying over spilled milk you cause mostly all by yourself since you believe in all honesty that life deals you more harshly than anybody else.  Not true!  But you do not know that and must learn to stand up and face reality all the time and not just what you want to happen.  If I did what you did I would never get to first base in any of our plans for my home town of York or your home town in France.  But keep well supplied with hope and use your own worth to understand that you are way ahead of the average person on Urantia in spiritual acumen and abilities.

I thank your guardian angel for letting me know what circle you are in and to say this to all celestial life around all of us: "thank you!  I depend on your input to let others know where they stand too.:

Ron