Author Topic: NASA Shroud Image and Sai Baba  (Read 298 times)

Offline Antonio

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: NASA Shroud Image and Sai Baba
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2019, 02:57:39 PM »
 ;D

Thank you Ron Besser  for answering me and I am very happy to finally arrive at the 3rd psychic circle and I would like to thank 'My Guardian Angel' for informing me about my current situation and showing me what to watch for my advancement and to say this to all celestial life around me: "thank you!  

I have at least a chance to see my beloved Jesus in his morontial form, if Jesus as any intention of appearing before me!

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2019, 12:44:10 AM »
LORD JESUS in morontial form means more security at the highest level, nothing material can harm/hurt HIM and this is one thing – the good side of it – but to be visible to only a few is another thing. Let us try to visualize a gathering of 5,000 people in a stadium who are invited to come and listen to a talk delivered by JOSHUA ben JOSEPH, aka JESUS, where only 5% with ‘spiritual eyes’ can see HIM. The one who can see and hear next to someone who can only hear will be more jubilant than his neighbor. I hope you get the picture here. Now, what could be the reaction of the one who can only hear ? In my view, he will either question himself about his own life by saying : ‘Am I been doing the Will of God’ and content himself with only listening, or he can let down everything and go his way. ‘Walk by faith and not by sight’ is a mild way of saying ‘Seeing is beleiving’ ; it is just a facet of the human nature. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2019, 01:11:38 AM »
There are some points I wanted to comment on Ron's last post, but reading Clency's post, (which always has something interesting to pose to the forum), I would say that Joshua ben Joseph's presence as a morontia being, in where only those who have developed the spiritual vision could see Him and hear Him and the rest who have not achieved it, only to hear Him, would generate a great impact among the latter that surely from that moment, would strive to develop that high quality. However, they have the consolation of being able to watch Jesus on TV on their smathphone.

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2019, 11:46:32 AM »
I wanted to know if that topic about the technique of reincarnations had already been discussed in the forum, because I know that in the Urantia Book it is eluded or rather, ignored, because what is related is about that practice in the religions of India and in Buddhism; although in a certain way, in the Bible one also touches, very subtly, in that passage of John the Baptist who referred to him as Elijah. It would be very interesting to be able to hear Ron with his masterful way of telling the facts, to make a profound dissertation on the subject.
What I know is that Sai Baba, (supreme authority for me), said that if you did not believe in Reincarnation you could not believe either, in the Iron Law of Karma, (Cause-Effect) because they are complementary.
In that train collision between the Urantia Book and Sai Baba, there must be a point of conciliation. One that seems very reasonable to me, is to accept that when man fell into disgrace because of the Rebellion, from that moment, Lucifer with all the controls in his power, subjected man to that system of incarnations to be able to subdue him. This is not very easy for me to explain, but you can read about it, the interviews that are made to a certain Veno, where he talks about the topic as Structural Resonance, and the Whole System of Slavery and Control of Human Beings, based on a substitute mind and a system of Physical Consciousness. I wish Ron could agree to talk to us about that fascinating topic.

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2019, 12:12:50 PM »
@ Antonio I thought I worried a lot but you beat me by a mile.  I admire your courage in spite of your fears to inquire, God Bless You.

Ron, Jesus said------ "Trump calls the military, I call Ron and all of You to stand with me soon, as I will be seen by those of you who have sworn loyalty to me and you are all chosen to be with me every moment I stand in the flesh again to be seen by the eye of spirit.  Not all in that rally will see me but an empty lectern with a voice emanating from it!"  Would this be a metaphor?  I read your 5pm response and I understand about those who read TUB or log in to this site, I was thinking of the world in general,  would some people see Jesus as a man and some see him as the Second Advent of Christ seeing the times we live in?

Domtia
Weydevu

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2019, 12:36:00 PM »
Another thing, I do not think only me but we are all missing the audio messages of Lemuel and the immediate version of Clency; I would like to know how your health is. Thanks

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2019, 04:31:06 PM »
REINCARNATION
I posted on this subject quite seriously some time back, but house cleaning of old posts that have no activity for 9 months were deleted back in February to clear out old material that just clog the database.  So let me remind all of you something that bewilders even spirit with phenomena on Urantia.   There is no reincarnation except rarely to take care of appearances, not of former humans, but of Deity incarnations such as Mary, the Mother of God, who uses the idea of a long ago forum to show it again to select individuals.  She has discontinued that means for reasons of her own, but it did happen at least twelve times in the past six hundred years.

With that said, none of those appearance by the Mother of God Mary, were ever taken by human witnesses as reincarnation but as a ghostly form of her attending to their needs at the time she appeared to them' however, the actual technique was Mary, spirit Mary as the Mother of God, using a technique that people on Urantia swear is also the reincarnation of another who may have recently passed to the mansion worlds.

Do you recall our late discussion on cell memory?   In part, some of the reincarnation appearances such as Bridey Murphy,  during the 1950's (1956), was so specific in her recall of a former life in cork, Ireland,  that passed from the 19th century, even science was convinced in that book about her, that it was indeed a reincarnation.

LINK TO SEE BRIDEY MURPHY ON "TO TELL THE TRUTH" 1966
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2oj7psG_SM

Without going on into specifics, here is an excellent case to think about.  She is still living in Colorado, yet has no memory of Bridey Murphy when out of trance, and that was an induced hypnotic trance all other times except for the first one, and the first was happened because she was ill with a disease that was later cured and fell into the first trance all by herself.  It is the first trance that disclosed she was a little girl in Ireland two centuries before and she remembered almost every detail of that child and her life which ended tragically when she was twelve years old due to the potato famine of those years in Ireland.

Now, I let Michael explain it because I am very vague about how cell memory pulled this one on us good and proper on unsuspecting people of the time.  Reincarnation was once believed strongly by  Paramahansa Yogananda. . .

LINK TO Paramahansa Yogananda
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paramahansa_Yogananda

. . . WHO DIED in 1962, but was renown for his stories supporting reincarnation.  I am privileged to connect with Paramahansa Yogananda now:

Yogananda speaks:  "I am that which Ron refers to, and you Occerpa stay in the old style of cultic behavior that is true of India to this day.  I am he who wrote the lessons on reincarnation, and how to get back in touch with former lives lived by you and that you are that reincarnation of today of those who passed long ago.  It is still fashionable in the United States to get regression therapy, and t he hucksters either believe what they are doing or they know a fast buck when they see one.

"I have live on the third mansion world for sixteen years now.  My early death at age 59 was too soon for me to go over, but I did and now I wait for my mind to mature enough to move on further.  I am still working on my last psychic circles in the morontia, which as Ron knows is far beyond the material seven psychic circles on Urantia life, but there are 232 more circles to go and Ron has mastered them all on Urantia except for  the very last one and that he has nearly completed up here too.  As the case may be, I assure you there is no reincarnation, but as Ron has pointed out to you, there is such a thing as cell memory, and every brain on Urantia has a cell memory of the world around them.  The lady who  tranced Bridey Murphy is none other than the Thought Adjuster family in her that was also in Bridey Murphy and when Bridey Murphy died of starvation, she threw her last wish into the wind with a shaky voice and asked God to take her while she was lucid.

"That resulted in the consciousness of that little girl to live in the heart of God forever and now she is on the mansion worlds as herself and will make a great Finaliter, and then become much more as Father has declared her bravery as unusual and steady in the face of all that came to abide her that morning shed died in her mother's arms.  Be assured Bridey Murphy lives well and strong Ron as you believe deeply in the spirit of man to be something truly great if he has a chance to be.  

"I am Yogananda:  I know who I am and who I will ever be.  I taught reincarnation in error and now repent it greatly as I have misled millions into believing in the perpetual wheel of salvation incorrectly.  I fed the flock up here from India who wait to be reincarnated, but it never happens, as they must live  the life in the morontial, and then take on their destiny as a finished spirit, but Thought Adjusters remember every life they lived and use that life to bolster the present life in you.  Your brain cells absorb the dye colors of a previous life your Adjuster lived long ago, and Ron's Adjuster has lived 435 lives previous to being Ron, and Ron partakes of so much of them wherever they were lived, t hat he is strong and boisterous in proclaiming God is the most important thing to ever happen in your lives.

"Your Thought Adjuster, Occerpa, live four hundred twelve lives in this universe before, and you have almost always been a holy man of some sort,  This time you follow them, but in the ancient past your Thought Adjuster lived life as a holy man, and this is the last for that Adjuster you now hold, as he will fuse with you and end the work of an old Adjuster for sure.

"Clency, I know Ron enjoys you very much, and Ron has asked after your Thought Adjuster with me.  Your Clency Adjuster is very old and lived with Ron a million million years ago in what is today a lost planet that had to be evacuated because it got too close to the solar sun that heated it.  Your Adjuster has live nearly five hundred lives as other, and today you Clency will bring home for sure as you become a mighty Finaliter, and likely much more than that perhaps.  I am Yogananda.  I wish you all a good day."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "Your lives are all so entwined on this site.  Those who led lives long ago together who now shares those Adjusters who were your companions long, long, ago, stay together through thick and thin on this web site.  The ones called Sue, Wendy, Dingxin, had no previous life experience with Ron's Adjuster but they now do and that binds them over to Paradise with Ron and the rest of you on this site.  Amethyst and Lemuel did have life experiences with Ron before as Adjusters and not of themselves but they are fainting too easily and must be regarded as resurrected beings of another past they do not know that well just yet and  that was led by Ron as well as a Burgermdeister of yore.  In any case most who leave here in anger have no real concept of what it is to fight for God to live with you except those who took it on, quite often with the Thought Adjuster that now indwells Ron.  That is why it takes a long experience in spirit lives to understand why you tend to do things in a particular way.  We all have our spells of unusual living as all of you do, but it all comes back to live again on Paradise, and this time your Adjusters will fuse with you Ron, Amethyst, Lemuel, Occerpa, Clency and all the others mentioned here.  Good day."

END

« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 01:13:53 AM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2019, 11:16:37 PM »
I remained as it is said in my land, "torombolo" (obtunded), with all these things that Ron with his super faculties, gave me to know in this last post to answer my inquiry about reincarnations. "Mark 9:23 Jesus said, If you can believe, he who believes everything is possible". This quote was the one that most impressed me when reading "Autobiography of a Yogi" by Paramahansa Yogananda, because he referred to it as perhaps the greatest assertion (or something like that) that has been pronounced in the whole history of humanity. That, expressed by someone who at that moment represented to me an enlightened being, (as it really was), marked me a search that seems to be almost reaching the peak in my existence. Thank you Ron for the introduction of this enlightened being here in the forum, which makes me confirm that it is said that reality transcends fiction, because to know that I can be on the list for the fusion with my Adjuster by mouth of Paramahansa Yogananda, it tries to take me from fiction to reality.
And thanks Ron for the attention you always offer to give the greatest satisfaction before each inquiry. I have been able to understand enough about Reincarnations, keeping in mind that not everything is said or written for everyone at the same time. It is time to publicly my immense recognition of love and admiration to Sathya, my champion Adjuster. Thanks

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2019, 08:47:30 AM »
Yogananda : ‘‘ Your Thought Adjuster, Clency, is very old…….Your Thought Adjuster has lived nearly five hundred lives…..’’

As anyone else, I hail the day when I can fused  with my Thought  Adjuster and I pray that it comes sooner than later. It is my understanding that a ward benefits from the previous experiences of one’s TA, so I am longing for the time when we can be one and travel the journey together. Thanks for this important information about my TA. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.