Author Topic: NASA Shroud Image and Sai Baba  (Read 675 times)

Online roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: NASA Shroud Image and Sai Baba
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2019, 11:44:56 PM »
I don't need an image of Jesus, or Joshua ben Joseph as He prefers to be called, to believe in Him.  I have felt His loving presence in my heart as well as the presence of Nebadonia.  Overwhelming to say the least.  I am sure that if He walked up to me in the flesh, I would recognize Him regardless of His appearance.  I just wish I could serve as a reliable transmitter, but that seems out of my reach right now.  Perhaps things will change in time because I keep God forfront in my mind pretty much all the time.  I allow Him to guide my conduct in nearly all interpersonal matters.  I regret the few exceptions, but I must learn from them and put all regrets behind me.  Forgiveness is the key to freedom.  We cannot carry all this baggage of heavy emotion into the morontial realm any more than we can take our material possessions beyond the grave.  Be yourself, a child of God, not your emotions.  And never forget that we are all in this boat together.  We are all children of the infinite God.  We must end conflict and learn to treat others as we would be treated ourselves.  Nuff said.
Domtia
If people treated each other as they would like to be treated we would have heaven on earth.

Online White Stone

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2019, 01:50:49 AM »
To all readers,

JuliodaLuz has said what I wanted to hear:

Regardless of what photo, whether this or another, I believe in Joshua Ben Joseph (Jesus), regardless of seeing your photo!

Although the story is different, and the picture is obviously a different one, Julio has made the statement of a true Agondonter!

Unless we see Joshua ben Joseph in every person we meet, we won't recognize Him when he chooses to reappear.

White Stone
And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it.

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2019, 08:41:32 AM »

So many points and so many subjects, all interesting, that particularly I find it quite difficult to comment on them all, as I would like. But I do not want to leave without saying something about two in particular that at the moment I have more present.
I see that there is talk about seeking forgiveness from God as if it were a very difficult achievement, since "God forgives us, before we ask Him for it" (Sai Baba). And He will forgive us as many times as necessary since it is us who consider sinners or not, therefore we are the ones who must forgive ourselves, a task that is more difficult than forgiving others, according to Sai Baba's words: "With Regarding God, it is not necessary to carry out an action that you consider wrong so that you feel guilty, it is enough that you have thought about it ". And I would like to add here one more statement from Sai Baba that I think it should put to reflect on good and bad, pure and impure: 
THE IDEA OF PURE AND IMPURE: "Do not occupy your mind with the idea of purity or impurity, when you undertake a spiritual practice. There is nothing impure in the world. Since the Lord is immanent in everything and everywhere, how can something be impure? Even if something appears to the eyes as impure, at the moment of making contact with the Name of the Lord, it is purified. Purity and impurity are the result of mental reactions during a particular moment. When we give money to someone, we talk about choosing an auspicious moment. But when we have the possibility of receiving money, every moment becomes auspicious! The mind is the reason for both attitudes. Remember that everything is pure, and everything is divine".
In the end we consider ourselves sinners while we feel ourselves in the service of God, it seems counterproductive when, in addition, we were given as a right of birth free will and sin is considered only according to the UB, the deliberate action and in open rebellion against the God's will and universal laws.
Another aspect that I wanted to comment on, is the one that has to do with the photo of Jesus that Julio refers to, which I believe is the same episode. What I remember was that in the place in the photo that Sai Baba should appear with the couple and other people, who appeared was Jesus. Thanks

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2019, 10:46:11 AM »
MARY MAGDALENE : ‘‘I am the girl Jesus sought to marry and still tarry at the tomb in my heart yet to-day’’

There are some literatures out there – movies and writings – making reference to a love affair between Jesus and Mary Magdalene, but since neither the Bible nor the the Urantia Book mentions this assertion, I always leave it to the human imagination, wanting to give a romantic touch to the life history of Jesus. Do I miss something here ? Perhaps with the new Urantia Book II, we will know more about this episode, dealing with the life of JOSHUA ben JOSEPH. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Offline LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2019, 11:24:55 AM »
I thought it was Ester that Jesus had a special fondness for but alas memory fails
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 11:39:36 AM by LarryG »